[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can black Americans prosper with our help?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: brittany.jpg (68KB, 386x520px) Image search: [Google]
brittany.jpg
68KB, 386x520px
As a white, I would seriously love nothing more than for blacks in this country to be successful. On their own time, and on their own dime, but still do it. Chiefly I want this to happen to end white shaming, which I see as the catalyst to all of the recent upheaval in this country. All successful blacks are part white. It's extremely observable.This is obviously not a coincidence. As much as I feel zero attraction to most black women, does it not make sense to BLEACH one for the team? I mean, they're not going anywhere. Actual African blacks are basically proof-positive that they can't accomplish anything long lasting or worthwhile on their own. Is it just time to genetically colonize blacks to where they are more or less whites? Is it even possible? What other option is there?

Looking for serious feedback.
>>
>>140468482
Ideally, welfare and subsidies that reward poor social behavior would be stripped COMPLETELY and racial profiling and extended prison sentenced would be implemented to help aggressively tackle the resulting black crime. Blacks, and other low IQ minorities, would die without reproducing or having the means to reproduce, hungry, or in a prison cell. This would leave the higher echelon blacks to climb the ladder and eventually mate with whites and leaving the black population in an overall net decline.

There's no helping blacks become smarter. Everyday we move closer to the unfortunate truth that IQs are deterministic,
>>
>>140468482
I would colonize her
>>
Well, they damn sure can't do it on their own.
>>
>>140468816
There's cultural issues present in the black communities as well. Read those "teacher in a black school" and "lawyer for primarily black clients" stories. Literally, black people who try to succeed are derided as not actually black. If you explain that welfare is paid for from taxes on real people, they just say "yeah, it's taken from white folk". They've been programmed to be dependent on the government and on whites .It's a disgusting, sick sentiment that's been perpetuated by the left to keep them down.

We need more figures like Tupac who had actual pride in themselves and their race, while being able to reach other members.
>>
>>140468482
Isnt that how mexicans got created? And they ended up brown with a few extra IQ points? Not the worst plan as long as you stop new 'pure' blacks coming to your country
>>
>>140468816
While I agree that welfare being done away with would solve most of these problems, well, it's an unrealistic expectation. Now more than ever would even suggesting such a thing be career suicide. There has to be another option.

>There's no helping blacks become smarter

I disagree. Look at comedy duo Key and Peele. They are both half white. They both appear more black than white, but in truth they are so successful because of their hidden whiteness. BUT importantly most would call them black on sight. The only way to help them is to literally breed out their negative tendencies.
>>
File: CarpetMerchant.jpg (1019KB, 1304x1069px)
CarpetMerchant.jpg
1019KB, 1304x1069px
>>140469572
> breed with the negros, goy

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this idea.
>>
Let them be successful in Africa. Fuck off from our continents, niggers.
>>
>>140469445
Mexicans in my experience range from ok to insufferable depending on region. Texan Mexicans are based af and hate illegals more than anyone. Cali Mexicans are pure trash and exactly what we don't need in this country.
>>
File: 1503478300689.gif (240KB, 320x320px)
1503478300689.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>>140469572
Isnt this basically the black version of jews
>>
>>140469691
It only takes one man to impregnate 50 women. Just breed them with a hyper intelligent beta that can't get pussy otherwise.
>>
>>140469738
Thats cultural baggage that can be removed as the genocide progresses.

Basically as long as new arrivals are cut off the larger ethnic group will end up swallowing the smaller group so it goes
>black->kinda mexican->???>'white'->white
>>
>>140469691
I wish I were the eternal subverting Jew. I am just a man who's out of ideas.
>>
>>140468482
What is this, nu-cuckservatism?
Fuck you, they can "prosper" in their own homelands.
>>
>>140470304
Sounds good, but it's unrealistic. They aren't leaving and no one is going to make them leave.
>>
>>140470304
Then why did you import them to your country?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.