[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF /pol/ YOU TOLD ME DRUMPF WTF THEN EXPLAIN THIS SHIT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-09-06 15_32_47-Facebook.png (27KB, 431x340px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-06 15_32_47-Facebook.png
27KB, 431x340px
WTF /pol/ YOU TOLD ME DRUMPF WTF THEN EXPLAIN THIS SHIT
>>
>Clinton supporters are poor
>poor people get richer under Trump
>>
>likelier
>>
>>140466907
Those inner city retards should probably have voted trump then ey?
>>
File: 1480552676621.jpg (19KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
1480552676621.jpg
19KB, 284x178px
>>140466907
Are democrats too stupid to vote their economic interests?
>>
>>140466907

>guy is rich
>made his fortune from the current system
>says he is going to change the current system
>idiots believe him
>>
>>140467928
>guys wife runs for president
>intelligent people choose to actually change the system
>>
>>140466907
Are you telling me that they are paying shareblue shills SO MUCH money, that it's the new growth sector in our economy?
>>
>>140466907
>maybe blumpt suppoters
>maybe madam president supporters

cheeto man btfo
>>
Same pollster told us that the incumbent Emperor of America would never be president.
>>
>>140466907
This is the kike-iest kikery yet. It must have taken (((them))) months and months to even come up with something that would even remotely appear to the untrained eye that Trump is failing even a little bit economically.
RIP in peace, dems. Fuck you.
>>
>>140468029
This.
>>
>>140467547
It is unironically other way round, my rural suburban degenerate.
>>
>>140468535
Uninformed, inaccurate post
>>
>>140468304
He can rest his ass on the democrat's and FEDs track record for so long only.
The paint is wearing off, prime economists realize he gets nothing done and has no plan for the future.
Besides markets hate uncertainty and erratic environments.
The only thing he achieved is twittering down the dollar, a short-term push for exports, a longterm buttfuck for your economy.
>>
>>140468767
>Besides markets hate uncertainty and erratic environments.
Like on November 8th when the USD and markets skyrocketed as Trump was elected?

focus on your own sham elections, Achmed
>>
>>140468767
Are you telling me that the Markets are going to LOVE the "certain" future of Islamic Germany?
>>
>>140469342
Rekt
>>
>>140469047
You are clueless, my young anon.
Volatility is the epitome of uncertainty and erratic behavior.
Markets tend to price and and adapt very quick, before an event is after the event.
Besides once uncertainty of the electoral output was gone markets priced that in.
What you have witnesses on November was high expectations as well.
As I said smart money assumed he would loosen regulations but now realizes he is a fail.
If Hillary had won the market pattern would have basically been the same.
Great example for this:
two rate hikes ago.
EVERY financial magazine was telling people a rate-hike would mean gold would fall and the dollar would strengthen.
Same thing..it was all priced in the weeks / months before and as that rate hike was over with there was nothing at the horizon in the short term, therefore the exact opposite happened:
upsurge in gold and weakening of the dollar.
I made good money back then, did you?
Seriously I don't expect to believe anything I tell, but you are wrong, do your homework.
>>
>>140468535
It's really not though.
>>
>>140469610
I looked it up, you are probably right if one would speak if being that generalizing.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.