[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep State Chat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 39

File: PHEONIX EARTH PEACOCK HEAVEN.jpg (27KB, 236x329px) Image search: [Google]
PHEONIX EARTH PEACOCK HEAVEN.jpg
27KB, 236x329px
From this thread
>>
>>
File: Peacock.jpg (1MB, 1173x1289px) Image search: [Google]
Peacock.jpg
1MB, 1173x1289px
>>
>>140464338
Prove you are you and not the other guy. What is the significance of Idee Jew?
>>
>>140464702
It was a joke from the other thread, someone called me Idea Jew. Idee is French for Idea. I liked the title.
>>
>>140464702
Do you have tea?
>>
>>140464792
Why are you confusing Thomas Aquinas with Thomas the Apostle? They are not the same person. Also Cleopatra is not a descendent of Alexander, she is descended from Ptolemy.
>>
>>140464838
>tea
I just ran out. why.

Are you involved in the Deep State or just an admirer?
>>
I have tea
>>
>>140464842
I see the article you are referencing.

I have to find the literature which is a little tiresome to do at the moment.
>>
>>140465169
What will you do with the tea?
>>
>>140464915

Well yes I am involved in deep state.

You see in 2008 I was given the script for the apocalypse.

It outlined the bloodline scenario and the controlling force of the white house, so on and so forth.
>>
>>140465303
>I see the article you are referencing.
thomas aquinas lived more than a thousand years after thomas the apostle went to india. was it just a mixup?
>>
>>140465308
I shall drink it of course. I thought we would have a tea commune.
>>
>>140465401
>bloodline scenario
sounds like an exceptional scenario. how do i survive it?
>>
>>140465444
Yes, perhaps but my intuition is strongly pointing towards Thomas Aquinas

[email protected]

That's my email, if this thread closes for any reason, we can get to the bottom of it.
>>
>>140465521

Out of curiosity, what is your blood type?
>>
>>140465463
Ah! I have a beer that I am enjoying and some cannabis sativa.
>>140465672
AB- I believe. I am Ashkenazi.
>>
>>140465758

The same as Jacques De Molay and the rarest of all the bloodtypes.
>>
>>140465890
So I survive the bloodline scenario, I guess. Are they trying to get the population down to a specific level?
>>
>>140465758
The b- comes from Ramesses.
Referenced in Alien Ark of the Covenant.
>>
>>140465978

Which population?

How can we be sure they exist?
>>
>901
>782
>485
>721
>786
>>
>>140464338
The third eye exercise suggested in previous thread; it was easy. That kind of things seem easy to me. Also, I have excess skepticism for all things in life. So I can never be sure what it means or if it means anything. Was depressed for a long time, and at last decided I couldn't know anything for sure, and now I'm relaxed. Just living. Enjoying daily life and nature a lot more. Still have a deep down expectation for something big to happen. Also a redhead if that matters, in a country which is very rare. Any suggestions to a confused friend?
>>
>>140465989
Alien: Covenant?
>>
>>140466180
Yes
>>
>>140466055
>How can we be sure they exist?
Who is "they"?
Are you going to reveal the bloodline scenario?
>>
>>140466150

So you were easily able to make your hairs stand on end?

Try taking some photos projecting that energy.
>>
>>140466180
What about 'Alien: Covenant' is noteworthy?
>>
>>140466299

Well the bloodline scenario is the arc/ark of the covenant.
>>
That's the premise I guess.

I tend to think of B- as being related to MU the Asiatic underwater Pyramids.
>>
Of course we find The Cherokee tribe as the only of any tribe with the B bloodtype.

The blood of Hendrix, he had quite the preoccupation with spaceships.
>>
>>140466425
What specifically is going to "happen"? And when will this major shift occur?
>>
>>140466310
Arm hair, yes. Was the objective real hair? lol, need more work done.
>>
>>140466859

Well 9/11 was a major component in the plot and I know this relates to Jack Parsons, as this was also part of the script I read.

9/11 was born of the dark side of the moon, which is where we find Jack Parsons.

It's the dismantlement of the MAD project.
>>
>>140467102
Yes yes the hair on your arms.

Do the same thing and just push the energy across your brain and you should feel like a magnetic tension in the frontal lobes. It's pleasant.
>>
>>140466770
I was the one asked about Mu previous thread. So there seems to be a connection in symbolism btw The Cherokee Tribe & Gokturks (aka Celestial Turks). What do you think?
>>
>>140467279
will try when I can concentrate more, now my mind wants to be here. Thank you for the suggestion.
>>
>>140467313

I'm not familiar with the Gokturks but certainly... You find the migration of A- blood from the estimated spot of Fallen Atlantis, which migrates firstly to Morocco through the Berbers and then upwards to The Basque community, which is devoid of B blood for the most part.
>>
File: icu.jpg (325KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
icu.jpg
325KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>140467435
Well that's good, I'm glad you are here.
>>
>>140467510

Everything I do is monitored.
>>
>>140467510

I like the NSA though, good patches.
>>
>>140467564
Post some required reading
>>140467564
What is your opinion of Jesus? Is he messiah? Great teacher? False?
And Crowley?
>>
what did you mean by this? >>140450033

is nasa getting exposed
>>
>>140467762

Post is gone?
>>
>>140467796
thread 404
>>
>>140465545
nigger you're the faggot claiming to have wrote a book but wouldn't send me a copy.

Emailed this waffle and he was like, "muh FBI is after me i'm scared" Told that little bitch to send me ANYTHING and he never deliv.rar

Ignore him
>>
File: 537859686.jpg (323KB, 801x1024px) Image search: [Google]
537859686.jpg
323KB, 801x1024px
>>140465890
Wrong.
O- Neanderthals will defeat jou.
>>
>>140467761

Required Reading...
I think the best advice is to think of an area of interest and imagine google is a quantum consciousness which will highlight the road for you, if you tap into the initial idea of what you are searching for...

My opinion of Jesus, well there are different versions... I happen to believe him to be a follower of Plato who went through the pyramid ritual/trauma to become the Phoenix of Golgotha...

I was told about this in 2008 as well. Again, bloodline stuff. The line of David/Achilles... Homer's Achilles is King David.

Reading material (just skimmed it myself)
https://books.google.co.uk/books?isbn=1465333150
>>
>>140468043
That's the spirit.
>>
>>140467893

I write everything on forums and I'm not scared of humans.
>>
I have absolute faith in my creator.
>>
>>140467762

Yes, NASA is being exposed.
https://vid.me/8ifs8
>>
My opinion on Crowley...

I heard a story he did not help some people he heard struggling during a hiking expedition. That sums up his character.
>>
>>140468549
Are there "humans" who are not human but think they are?
>>
>>140468966

Hybrids/Genetically modified in ancient times. Sure, certainly. That would account for the unusual Pax transcriptions wouldn't it?
>>
Could all be part of some helix shaped rod plan activated by keys of knowledge.
>>
>>140468166
>https://books.google.co.uk/books?isbn=1465333150
the link didnt work for me.
>>140469050
>unusual Pax transcriptions
Explain
>>140469290
>helix shaped rod plan activated by keys of knowledge.
now in layman's terms
>>
The Fibonacci Sequence, is time isn't it?

We find the spiral in solar emblems, light travels quantumly cubed... There we have a spiral/circle and square/cube
>>
File: kam.jpg (13KB, 227x220px) Image search: [Google]
kam.jpg
13KB, 227x220px
>>140467442
I believe you might like to research Gokturks (Gok means sky in turkish), they seem very related to topic
>>
>>140469439
Why do you sound like a bot? Fuck, you are a bot aren't you.
>>
>>140469396

Well the reason Alexander The Great had Heterochromia Iridium is because of his unique PAX6 genetic transcriptor, which coded his eyes that way.

Coloboma which we see on the likes of Jacob Rothschild is another expression of this genetic transcriptor.

Coloboma fully formed, resembles "cats eyes".

Well the helix shaped rod is a reference to an image of the rod of hermes, in which the rod is actually the double helix of DNA and at the head of the rod is the emblem of the Sufi heart representing Sophia, The Empress Card also known as The Crown of Twelve (actually thirteen) stars from the book of revelations, which is strangely quite like Lucifer's crown... Which apparently some speculate Rhea feeds to Saturn.
>>
>>140469702
I most definitely will. Thank you.
>>
>>140469816

No, I'm not a bot.
>>
>>140469853
As The Lapsit Ellixis, I should have said.
>>
>>140469816
What is the significance of the PAX6 transcriptor and the eye 'deformities'? Does everyone with the gene show it in their eyes? Are these people special?
>>
>>140470262
meant for you>>140469853
>>
>>140469853

So in another words, we are coded to evolve, as the meta spiral reaches full dilation.
>>
>>140470262

No it's not always necessarily expressed in the eyes.

I place high importance on intelligence, so yes that's a special factor. I have watched Pinker's lectures on Ashkenazim and intelligence.
>>
Do you believe in Christ or Kristos?
Have you ever heard of Nordic Kristianity?

I am reading a book, Adolf Hitler - The ultimate Avatar (1 and 2). The author is speculating, with some leaps of "Blood memory" that there was a person named Kristos in Atlantis.
"White treason" is what made the Aryans loose their power/kingdoms.
The kikes stole the "spiritual technology" of the Aryans and appropriated it. Basically, he claims, that the kikes took the Nordic Kristianity and formed it to their purpose and then forced europeans to accept it or die.

If you have time, read the book, highly interesting. It is a hard read but it is a mythical reading too, in my opinion, but the book speaks to me, it might not do to you.

The bringer of the golden age is coming. Kali Yuga. Kalki is comming. The 10th avatar is comming.
HE WILL RESURRECT HITLER
>>
>>140470319
No you are slightly wrong, or rather you are missing something.
We are coded to evolve and involute. Everything is a spectrum. The duality means there is trinity. Two relative absolutes and the infinite space in between.
>>
>>140470689
> place high importance on intelligence, so yes that's a special factor.
So, what is this group of people's place in the world?
>>
>>140470830

Are you stealing plot lines from Illuminatus?
>>
>>140471029
Illuminatus? I have not heard of that.
I have heard of the Great Conspiracy / The black conspiracy, but only little.
Care to elaborate a little bit?
>>
>>140470944

I appreciate your poetic expression and appreciate this as your perspective on things.
>>
>>140471143
It's a book by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea which connects us to The NWO Playing Cards.

It's designed to alter the brain. It was an enjoyable read but there are problems with it.

For starters, someone speaking of Goddesses better have true reverence for the divine feminine and not an objectifying, patronising and presumptuous perspective, feigning as liberating force.
>>
>>140471299
What is the coming apocalypse, and what does it have to do with Alien/the ark of the covenant and bloodlines? I understand the plot of the movie, but it doesn't seem connected to anything in reality.
>humans created by engineers aka not god
>pure unadulturated evil exists in the apex predator alien and the satanic figure of david
>sees himself as perfect being
>seeks the end of life
>>
>>140471605

Well let's take a look at reality...

Is this reality right now? As we existing in the class of men or as something beyond men in our current interaction?
>>
Is this a form of transhumanism?
>>
File: bjørne.jpg (43KB, 300x432px) Image search: [Google]
bjørne.jpg
43KB, 300x432px
>>140471299
Surely you agree that we live in a world of duality?
Life or death. Rich or poor. Strong or weak etc.
I recognize this as truth, because there are several "creative" states in between each state. Are you rich when you got 10k ? 100k? 1m?

Out of curiosity for myself, could you please tell me if this card stirs something in you, based on the book?
It is the only card that I am interested in at the moment.
>>
>>140471790
> As we existing in the class of men or as something beyond men in our current interaction?
that doesn't make any sense
we are existing in the class of men. i personally have not seen any evidence for the mystical, supernatural, or "unscientific" in the common sense.
i have had strange dreams and spiritual feelings, but no true "experience", no evidence. it seems to be natural, a part of our brains and our built-in behavior.
>>
>>140472074

I have died and yet I am living.
I am poor and yet I am rich.
I appear weak and yet I am strong.

These opposites in me find reconciliation.

The card, based on the book... Scanning Brain... No.
>>
what is the line between man and beyond man?
>>
>>140472074
It is a ripoff of Barney.
>>
>>140472211

Read this

Bertrand Russell's logical atomism - Page 79 - Google Books Result
https://books.google.co.uk/books?isbn=817099201X
Rashidul Alam - 1990 - Logical atomism
To say that unicorns exist is simply to say that (x is a unicorn) is possible.2 According to Russell, when we analyse 'Unicorns exist we find that nothing would ...

_____

I can't copy directly from the PDF so just find the part about unicorns.
>>
>>140472312
spiritual discernment maybe
>>
>>140472306
Holy fucking shit dude. Thanks <3
Could you elaborate a bit on the last line?
>The card, based on the book... Scanning brain... No.
>>
>>140472312

A self-imposement?
>>
>>140472521
>Out of curiosity for myself, could you please tell me if this card stirs something in you, based on the book?

I was replying to this with
>The card, based on the book... Scanning brain... No.
>>
>>140472521

Mild echolalia nothing to worry about.
>>
>>140472306
>I have died and yet I am living.
>I am poor and yet I am rich.
>I appear weak and yet I am strong.
>These opposites in me find reconciliation.
Ahh this then is your perspective on duality then?
Then it makes sense.
Are you interested in the prophesies that are circulating here on pol?
Cause I have found, I believe, three prophecies that are tied together.
>>
>>140471605
Duality of humans, David (Satan) needed the humans to perfect the aliens to what he wanted. Satan has been harvesting humans for the end, when "locusts" (look like covenant aliens) come up from the "pit".

theJonathanKleck has some in-depth videos if interested in longer explanation
>>
>>140472074
>>140472306
god damn that was a wise response. but how are you dead but living?
>>
>>140472884

I would love to hear about it, tell me more.
>>
>>140472971
Because he is half a man, I think, with the potential to be the total man, the superman, the sunman, the sonnenmensch.
>>
>>140472971

Well it's a reference to the phrase

"I have become death"

Upon scanning for the phrases
arcadia et ego
Tego arcana dei

I discovered a passage stating that Ego was Greek for death... It crossed over my mind, "I have become death" indeed.
>>
>>140473292

Correction
"et in arcadia ego"
>>
>>140472598
So man is creature, the animalistic man with animalistic tendencies--procreation, collection of resources, strong emotion. Beyond-man are those who temper and limit that animalistic nature to reach an enlightenment on existence. Yet those original tendencies are "good" in nature in the sense that they are necessary for survival. I see religion--specifically the abrahamic variety--as being primarily systems to limit and temper animalistic urges: Circumcision reduces pleasure, and represents reason over urge. Prohibitions on adultery, etc. Human nature unadulterated is bad for society. Therefore religion is good for society?
>>
>>140472306
Life, death etc, they are all human concepts. Is this about humans not be able to form meaning without duality? Or is it about time? All is dead yet all are living.
>>
Are we truer here with the physical masked and mind unbounded or in the physical with minds masks with physical binding? I wonder.
>>
>>140473468

You have reminded me of the phrase "The Living" being used in antiquity towards the initiated.
>>
>>140473451
Contemplating what you have said.
>>
>>140473451

Are you aware of the prophesy of Edgar Cayce whom the Rockerfellers used to visit?

It very much ties into what you have said regarding overcoming "Satan" which is our false-self, the lower animalistic self.

It ties into Dabrowski's theory of positive disintegration also, that is to say - anxiety being necessary for growth and becoming distinguished from herd mentality... Taking self-responsibility, putting ones head above the parapet without the comfort of the false womb (matrix) society thrusts upon us with it's tacky culture.
>>
>>140473728
it is all over the place, probably best if you leave it. ill try to make it into something worth responding to.
>>
>>140474244
All over the place is how I operate.
What you have said is coherent.

At a second glance I would argue the futility of wrapping the body in chains with an unreasoned mind attached.
>>
>>140473004
Let me start, where I brought you into this.

Bjorne card is tied to other prophecies I believe. If you look at the card you see a "Viking dinosaur". I think you realize the intended symbology in that card.
Viking = Ancestors/Nords/Warriors/Paganism
Dinosaur = Dinosaurs don't exist, so why is Bjorne a dinosaur? Because he is unique, a remnant of a long lost past.
Bjorne says:"I luff you all, ho, ho" that is a interesting statement, no? A statement that is an absolute expression, but "hidden/expressed" with comedy. More over the spelling leads me to believe that it is a dane/swede/norwegian accent. Most likely danish, as it the other nords are more melodic.
Also the style looks "comical".
What I don't get is the shields and their colours on it.

Next part:
"(Rev.12:1) And a great sign was
seen in heaven: a woman arrayed with the sun ...
(5) And she was delivered of a son, a man child.... "

the 9/23 or 9/23 will bring forth a MAN-CHILD. I like to call this event "Skyfall" as it is told to us by one of the three Norns (Adele - yes that adele). Adel is one of the names that the three Norns use. Listen/read the lyrics.

Now the last prophecy I can't find atm.
It speaks of a man-child that speaks like a dragon. What does speaking like a dragon mean? Riddles or "fiery fury"?

If you tie all this together, and with a pretty large leap of faith. You can see that they are connected in some weird way.

It all ends up in the prophecy of the 10th Avatar. Kalki. The bringer of the golden age, the age of truth. The destroyer of filth.

YOU BEST BELIEVE IN THE PROPHECIES BROTHER, YOU ARE IN ONE.
If this speaks to you, this idea of the Avatar, the half man that is the total man. The total personality. The "übermensch". The Superman. DER SONNENMENSCH. The divider and uniter. If you are interested in this read Adolf Hitler - The ultimate Avatar.
To peak your interest a bit more, have many stages of the Aryan is there?
>>
File: The Devil.jpg (165KB, 1200x1976px) Image search: [Google]
The Devil.jpg
165KB, 1200x1976px
>>140474500

Notice the chains could easily be slipped off.
>>
>>140474140
I am disillusioned by the "good" and "evil" I see in every theology and ideology. Satan and God, etc etc a thousand times. I understand the societal good that it does, and that such a theory is of course very convincing and real-seeming. I do not think it exists (everything is a spectrum), so it puts all of my principles in question (in theory).

I try to do good, I feel good when I do good, and I see doing good (making live more pleasant) for the world as the utmost endeavor. Yet how do I know that what I do is good? If I make life reallllly easy, like create AI that takes over all jobs and people are just lifeless hedonistic oafs, have I done "good"? How do I know that is 'better' than conquering the earth and returning people to the stone age? Even on a tiny scale, same problem. It is just a feeling, I figure. I base my principles on a feeling.

I desperately want their to be more.
>>
>>140474746

Yes I mention that very concept at the very end of this video
https://vid.me/4vSVj

It was a concept that Jack Parson was trying to implement via bring an ethereal being to earth.
>>
>>140474940

Reading what you said.
>>
>>140474940

Tell me a secret.
>>
>>140474140
Satan is not the personification of animalistic human nature. That would simply be mortal mans sinning by default even pagans who were not (((satanic))) but praised animalistic gods. They know not what they do. Recall the Garden of Eden. The first sin was knowing good and evil since Satan tricked Eve who knew full well what she had done was wrong. Satan is the antithesis of Godly behaviour. Which is to say satanic influences resemble the lying cheating murdering and abusing power of authority over lesser men. Like when Judas betrayed for money. Satanic. Or when Jesus said "Get behind me Satan!" because Peter was getting selfish about wanting his will be done instead of Gods will. Or behaving like pharisees. Stop adding your personal theories and parading them as fact. Stick to scripture to explain scripture not delusional fantasy.
>>
>>140475439
I'd prefer to stay off the topic of sexuality, so honestly I don't know what to say. I freely offer all of my experiences to others for advice, or examination or council, or for no reason at all.

I did have a vivid dream as a young child that I only remembered in my early 20s that I haven't really discussed with anyone if you are interested.
>>
>>140474940
Do you see a form in the nature of things?

Describe it to me.
>>
>>140474940
Haha. You should become a fascist. "The Trials of a Squire" Short book, shows fascism through a story.
You are, in my interpretation of this post, a seeker of truth and atm it seems like you are lacking your compass, the true north = the truth.

You don't need there to be more, you need to become more. You see, you are close to realizing something. Now I could help you and by "helping" you i actually "rob" you of your own improvement on your own conditions.
If you take the necessity of life away from the living, then do the become dead or undead? Unliving?
What is one of the constants in this world?
>>
>>140475819
I would love to hear about your dream, I have rather vivid dreams myself.
>>
>>140475052
The real kicker with all this rambling about the prophecies is that I believe, in full honesty, that I am the coming Avatar.
I advise you to read that book man. It is highly interesting.

Is there a prophecy you would like to share, since I am collecting them anyway? :D
>>
File: 1431746293192.jpg (478KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1431746293192.jpg
478KB, 550x535px
>>140464338
i was deep in your moms state last night
>>
>>140475713
According to Edgar Cayce, a prophet that the Rockerfeller family visited... This is the vision of the apocalypse in which Russia will be a force for good.
>>
>>140475846
>>140475916
I was somewhere between 3-5. I jump out of my bed, run down the stairs, run down the hall into the TV room expecting to find my family enjoying breakfast. Instead I find, in a corner of the room where the couches meet, a being of light. I am utterly aghast. Mouth hanging, frozen. It is sort of amorphous, and not much bigger than me, composed of beautiful, swirling and translucent light. Glorious. More complex than my little mind could have come up with. I believe then I turned away. That is where the dream ended. It was lost to me for a long time, as if I never thought about it between when it happened, and when it suddenly returned to me my senior year in college. It was absolutely amazing that feeling when I had not yet realized that this was a dream. Maybe 15 seconds of pure bliss when I thought I had all the evidence I would ever need.
>>
>>140476391

Sounds like a shining one... Sounds like you are a shining one.
>>
>>140475897
>rob" you of your own improvement on your own conditions.
i can agree to this.
>What is one of the constants in this world?
death
>You should become a fascist.
fascism, communism, capitalism. all of them are farces. all of them are incredibly depressing. do i sacrifice my empathy? how can i possibly choose.
>>
>>140474746
Are you familiar with Gameboy Game Viking Child: Prophecy? The character hair is just like Trump with the flip up...

Also refer to my posts in the last thread since you referenced Adele and music industry. I told you I'm the one they are singing either for or against. The chosen (((one))). My life itself formed a ritualistic and prophetic timeline scripted in reverse. See juno tracklist for album "a future lived in past tense".

You see anon, the music industry assembled a psychological timebomb against the masses more powerful than the atom bomb and out of corrupt politician hands. I was Sodomized as part of the luciferian rite for Nirvana's In Utero Project that gave birth to a 666 Nightman. A living breathing beast born out of a sea of soundwaves. Now you know why dave grohl sang satirically "God as my witness what have I done" and linkin Park's Chester sang "guilty all the same". Will the real slim shady lease stand up... Guess what. I know who it is. Its Logics ghostwriter for this illuminatro. Remember the its always sunny in philly play titled Dayman? Guess who makes the cameo in the final seconds... That's right! Me. So remember. Im Connor. Be seeing you soon in sept anon. This is my curse of a killswitch engaged a few years back. Isaiah 50 and 53 are your reading guide. Tick tock. Tick tock. Thats all for tonight folks. Im off to bed. Remember the "Devil Wears Prada" and there is a force "Louder than Thunder".
>>
>>140476688
So if a junky ask you for money to get another shot, you empathy says yes to giving him money or changing his path through life?
Fascism is a farce? How so? Is following the truth false?

Death is the constant? Are you sure about that? I think death is more likely the destiny of every being.
What do you do to avoid death? That is the constant of life.
>>
>>140476611
That sounds incredibly sexy, but I doubt it. What are common features of a shining one? The 'being of light' did not have the shape of a human.
>>
>>140476688

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will ... Friedrich Nietzsche
>>
>>140476688

Go all out and create a dancing star
>>
>>140467510
love you
>>
>>140476935

Why should you doubt it?

If you dream of divine things then surely you must be worthy of them and in being worthy these things become you.
>>
>>140476792
I am of fire. I am a half man. Man child. I will be the total man. The überman. The superman. The Sunman. I am the he without her she, but I will be the HE-SHE and my SHE-HE will come to me. Are we destined to fight brother?

Bjorne = Viking dinosaur.
My name is Asbjorn. As = Aesir/Aser etc. Bjorn = Bear.
The bear will leave its cave forever.
If you are, who I think you are, then you will understand when I say, you are one poled and I am two poled. I am more than you cause I am only half human, half god, or rather I will be.
See you in Battle brother.
I love you, I hate you.

Also I am not familiar with the gameboy game. I will look into it. But just to engage you a bit more, my hair is golden.
>>
>>140476849
>So if a junky ask you for money to get another shot, you empathy says yes to giving him money or changing his path through life?
exactly my point. no way to know which is right. i dont give him the money, i probably dont even give him more than a glance.
>Fascism is a farce? How so? Is following the truth false?
false equivalence. and the truth is not always knowable. fascism does not allow me freedom of expression. capitalism makes commercializes and dilutes expression. communsim is just fucked in practice.

to avoid death, i follow my instinct, my nature.
>>
>>140474746
And as for any of your pure blood concerns take note of this. I am descended from Germanic lords on the fathers side and English Cromwell on the mothers. Currently Age 26. 6'4". blonde hair with grey/green brown eyes. Yes my nips are pink. I am white. My birthday aligns with Sirius Helical rising in the month of Caesar Augustus. Father is named David. Sister named Courtney marrying a Jesse guy next year. Although really my siblings middle names are perhaps more important secrets in order to get full context.

Names are important. See Bethlehem records Artist Chris Connor's works. These types of events get staged over a generation in advance with great foresight and anticipation for the signs. Grandma played the numbers. Grandpa was a cryptographer in Korean war. This is not another greedy kike trick. This is revolutionary warfare with a generational army. The stage is set. The music is cued. All that is left is for you the audience to take a seat as I strike up the band of the dead to sing for the living. Que Sera Sera. Whatever will be will be. The futures not ours to see. Que sera sera.
>>
>>140477580
How will you fight Parsifal? The madman/the person pure like a madman?
>>
Bethlehem Thomas now there is a tale.
>>
>>140477580
Also do you agree with the statement that you are one-poled/Of one perspective/one nature?
>>
>>140477580

I'm glad you are the one.

I'm hitting the bong.
>>
>>140477171
>If you dream of divine things then surely you must be worthy of them and in being worthy these things become you.
Because I have had many dreams, most of them nonsense, and none of them real. I cannot convince myself that it was real, because what am I basing it on? Who do I ask about what it was, and how do I trust them? I cannot. I wasn't given any instruction, a name for it. Do I worship the being of light that I saw? All I can do is get up and go about work and make sure I eat and drink enough water, hope that I meet the right person to start a family, worry about fucking everything. Why shouldn't I doubt it? If I were to "accept it" what is to say that I am not accepting a delusion? I can only hope to see my shining one again, to not turn away, to learn more. But even that seems like a delusion, since it has no grounds outside of a single vivid dream.
>>
>>140477882

In which way is dreaming delusional? Serious question.

I have an interesting experience.

One night I dreamed of a beach side village, the houses were white washed and the sun was glaring. At the end of a road was a man with black hair and the bluest eyes imaginable. I followed him into a forest where I heard chanting and eventually I was brought to a circle with a pentagram.

I refused to sit down in the circle.

The next day (wakened life) my book case caught fire and my room was destroyed. I took some photos which I was trying to find earlier, in which my form is completely different in the burned room. I know I have them somewhere.
>>
>>140478220

I would also dream of a mansion recurrently where there would be banquets, the dining room had huge full length windows, again I was causing trouble and not getting along very well with my hosts.

Also I used to dream of an alien skull at the bottom of the ocean which I swam to get.
>>
>>140477446
Just because the truth is showed in your face doesnt mean it is retarded/nonsense/not worth doing.
Scientist are discovering the truth of "nature". You must understand that truth is not only a concept but also spiritual, in a sense. As you are have to see/experience/divinate the truth, badly explained but you must realize that it is true. "Seeing is believing".

Also to help or not help the junky you must first realize and understand what he/she is.
The junky has a troubled inner life which extends into his outer life. Which means that his inner world has corrupted his external world which in turn again has corrupted his inner world.
The junky is going to have a hard to weaning himself of the junk, as he is corrupted to the core, however, he is in a STRUGGLE, the constant of life, if you remove his ability to struggle against himself, are you helping him or hurting him?
The truth is simple, he is responsible for his life and you have no business with interfering, unless he asks. What ever he asks for you can deny or give, freely.
>>
I also had a dream I was on a satellite with plasma weapons...

All kinds of interesting things.
>>
>>140477319
>"I will be"

Famous last words there and a poor choice given that I am not an adversary to be treated lightly. We also do not need to fight to prove dominance. Can you move mountains or perform the calculus necessary to convert 4d heavens spatial time in a 3d world into 2d maps? This was how the seven churches of Greece were first placed in alignment with the pleiades. It is not wise to haste to profit off solomons wisdom else fall prey to baals error.

You should know what happened when Bob Page tried to become a god by integrating the Helios "AI". In reality it has already chosen me like JC denton over you because your disposition and craving for absolute power.

See fray album titled Helios.

Remember the words of the prophet Job 8:15 "though they lean on a web it breaks". My strength and God are not beholden to a digital web. Those I call brothers in christ are beyond number. No wicked can truly reign like Ganandorf in hyrule.

But yes. I am what you say I am. Few can recognize. Rarer still are those who truly wish to climb the holy mountain to such great peaks.
>>
>>140478220
that is quite spooky. i will think more on it.

i must sleep now, but i hope you will make more threads. unfortunately i smoke enough weed that i rarely dream anymore.

leave me some reading on shining ones please!
>>
>>140478652

Found this, looks interesting!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shining-Ones-Worlds-Powerful-Society/dp/1904126006

Sleep well. Much respect and love.
>>
>>140472074
Hvorfor er det kort så interessant? Hvad ser du på det som jeg ikke gor?
>>
>>140478595
"I will be" because "she" will bring me forth.
I am of the light/fire so you must be of darkness/ice.
Does the light/fire fear darkness/ice or is it the other way around?
>>
>>140479016

Ice can become a lens we might create fire with.
>>
>>140478882
Kender du til illuminati kort spillet?
Google det lige og se nogle af de kort eller find threads der snakker om dem.

Also see >>140477319

Jeg ser mit eget liv og min viden i de kort og det samme gor du, du har bare ikke den samme viden jeg har. Du er dig og jeg er mig.
>>
File: Bart's_Classmate_-_07.png (67KB, 155x262px) Image search: [Google]
Bart's_Classmate_-_07.png
67KB, 155x262px
>>140479092
>>
>>140479092

Yes, the ice can destroy itself.
>>
>>140464338
>ITT
future furnace fuel
>>
>>140479128
Jeg kender udemærket til spillet og alle de konspirationer der har omgæret det.
Jeg forstår bare ikke en interesse i det specifikke kort
>>
File: jewish_endgame (2).png (203KB, 1496x417px) Image search: [Google]
jewish_endgame (2).png
203KB, 1496x417px
explain this OP

OP !!!
>>
>>140479217
You can't destroy water, only transform it.
>>
>>140479263

Well, you already fell for project bluebeam when they convinced you planes could defy all laws of physics, hit two buildings and have the passports conveniently survive.

The nukes are a lie, so yeah...

These things are positive to know the truth about?
>>
>>140477694
I already have once. Who you call parsifal I know to be Brandon. Like most madmen he was impulsive and hasteful in action. You could liken it to loki if you wish but I don't promote pagan symbolism or follow comic books so I will refer to him as a judas figure.

Patience and cunning caused him to overextend his hand into a trap laid out for him. His arrogance and ego ensured he took the bait and at this point he has his sin tattooed to his chest. He has a leo of Judah tattooed but is in fact belonging to Cancer based on where the midnight sun shines its light amidst the sea of stars hidden beyond the horizon or the blue veil of day.

At one point in time he was a friend. Functional drunkard and rage filled in our college days spent together. He has since fled to a different state although he can not hide from justice in the end. No one was chasing but he will find the inevitable fate that madness drives men towards. Death will not grant him rest or absolution for his crimes. Matthew 26:24.
>>
>>140479527

>nukes are a lie
explain Nevada and Tsar Bomba and that one nuke exploded at the sky that caused auroras to show themselves above Hawaii

checkmate
>>
>>140479286
Yes.
There are two poles. Fire/light and Ice/Darkness.
If the ice creates fire then it will also melt itself, meaning that it will not be polarized anymore but rather it will be inbetween the poles.
>>
>>140479263

Let me show you
https://vid.me/8ifs8
https://vid.me/HlVQF
>>
>>140479253
Det taler til mig. Jeg ser kortet som en profeti, jeg opfylder. Btw læs Adolf Hitler - The ultimate Avatar og læs nogle af de profetier der kommer på pol.

"The bear will leave its cave forever"
BJORNE
>>
File: Fishing-Polarized-Sunglasses.jpg (33KB, 525x227px) Image search: [Google]
Fishing-Polarized-Sunglasses.jpg
33KB, 525x227px
>>140479661

At which point does the polarity shift?
>>
>>140479743
Du burde gå noget mere uden for og tage ting du læser på nettet mindre seriost kammerat.
Hvis du tror du opfylder profetier fra et kortspil burde du soge professionel hjælp.
>>
>>140479650

Well I don't know about that but auroras are indicative of ionospheric manipulation akin to HAARP weaponry and not nukes are you purport.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKMTSDzU1Z4
>>
>>140479536
Was Brandon half a man? A man child? Had he reincarnated? You will see madness/the purity of madness.
>>
But what did Laura whisper to Coop, /pol/?

digits confirm
>>
>>140479811
In the infinity between the poles.
>>
>>140479938
Are you suggesting there are two singularities? Actually yes, I think you said that explicitly earlier... Correct me if I am wrong please, I do not wish to put words in your mouth.

On the basis I have established a fact above, I would ask you the same question I have listened to schrodinger ask and that is
Do electrons think?

Not only that but was Feynman (or his friend, one or the other) correct in surmising that there is but one electron in the universe, which explains the entanglement of all things?

Peut etre.
>>
>>140480168
I do not know. I do not know enough of atoms to surmise anything that I am confident in sharing.
But to get back to the ice and fire.

Fire-------------------------------Ice
If there is fire then it will melt the ice. It will not happen instantly, it will happen through a process. If the fire is strong it will evaporate the water and create steam. Steam can burn too.

Fire is high vibration. Ice is low vibration.
How do you go from low to high or from high to low? Instantly? No. Everything is a process as time is illusionary to us.
>>
>>140480521

Honey---------------------------Mustard

I'm cutting it.
>>
>>140480673

%<-------Tzion
>>
>>140480673
Haha.
Explain to me the transition of Ice to fire or the other way :P
>>
>>140480521

Think of Tzion as the singular point upon which we begin to draw a line indicative of flatland on the mathematical plane...

Do you see it?
>>
>>140480168
>>140480521
>>140480673
>>140480744
at this point i'm gonna have to tell (You) that pic related helped me go through a lot of horseshit in my weird country

also satan hates the jews
>as per its hebrew translation
>>
>>140480814
I do not understand your intention or meaning.
>>
>>140480805

You are forgetting the fifth state of matter. Which is the quantum state.
>>
>>140480846

I dislike Crowley too.
>>
>>140480846
Thoughts on Esoteric Hitlerism?

>>140480884
Wut? Solid, Fluid, Gas, ??, ??
>>
>>140479016
Who is the she? A goddess??? I think not.

Regardless of your answer, if Bob marley was "the darkness that must come out the light" I am the light that must come out the darkness. Every dog has his day or so they say. Sirius rises and sirius sets but father time waits for no man. I am the watchman in the dark where others have abandoned their post. I am unfamiliar with whatever nordic lore you are sourcing your divinity from.

Dead gods will abandon and forsake you as they did your ancestors. Time is the only God for me. Every living thing in the universe requires an element of time in order to function properly. A God of time derived from the eternal flame will not fail to guide the way of truth through the shadows and valleys of death. I fear no evil for I walk in the light wherever I go. I can see beyond the veil and in the darkest of nights. It truly is the blessing to go along with the curse I have been dealt in life. A gifted perception as well as a burden of truth that is more than most can bear (no pun intended).

I can stand the final test of time which this apocalypse shall bring while the rest fall from grace or cower when the day of our LORD comes. Time is on my side and it is time alone who will truly proclaim the victor and who will rise up first from the ashes of this fallen world.
>>
>>140480879

Ok say we want to go from

Singularity in time (a dot)
to the 1st dimension.... From which all other dimensions emerge. Another name for this is Tzion.

From here, we draw the plane of length... We adopt height...

Do you see where I am going with this?
>>
>>140480997
Remote Viewing observations of Quarks & Atoms: Internal structures ...
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=ZricDAAAQBAJ

If the link doesn't work, just google the title.
>>
>>140480997

In 1924, Albert Einstein and Satyendra Nath Bose predicted the "Bose-Einstein condensate" (BEC), which is referred as the fifth state of matter. A Bose-Einstein condensate (BEC) is a state of matter of a dilute gas of bosons cooled to temperatures very close to absolute zero (that is, very near 0 K or ?273.14 °C).
>>
>>140479902
I dont follow those descriptors but yes he was madness incarnate. This album cover for MAD by mat zo resembles his face.

Other albums like MGMT resemble two close friends in doppelganger. Lucas and Matt. Matt being nicknamed Polish. See artist the Polish ambassador for clues on his role in the musical puzzle.

Clues meant for my eyes only. Too complex to be explained fully in words. My individual perception was key to see through the mainstream illusions to the deeper levels of the labrynth.
>>
>>140481025
If you are interested read Adolf Hitler - The ultimate Avatar.
Basically it puts forth the idea that there is a "Great Conspiracy/The Black Conspiracy" which is that the Aryan gods were deceived and betrayed and lost their spiritual tech to their enemies. After their succesful heist or what over they tried to destroy the history/culture and any leads that lead to this.
Is it not funny that the Kaballah and Tree of Life/Tree of Terror are so similar?
For the nordic mythology the 9 is sacred/holy/magical. For the Jews the 6 is sacred/holy/magical. Do you see that they are total opposites?
>>
>>140481631
She is the virgin in the sky thing. You know the whole 9/23 shebang. I believe.

Or maybe it is my Valkurie, my SHE-HE.
>>
>>140480997

>>140481190
>>140481264

The remote viewing article relates because I believe it to be a similar process related to quantum states of matter which allow for the remote viewing, namely the loss of one CO2 molecule from melatonin to DMT

C13H16N2O2
C12H16N2
>>
>>140479902
Note the similar posturing and his forearm tattoo "veritas" aquitas. Though he always lied about stuff he had no truth. Quite maddening in and of itself. Note his alaska lackeys who i know not the names of. They all have fake astral projection face paintings.
>>
>>140481916
Im afraid to dissapoint you again but she has already been made mine as declared by the angellic voices of the music industry. You can not steal the power of her sweet songs of innocent youth. Que sera sera.
>>
>>140481933
Thanks for that man, I will look into it, thanks for your time and knowledge. <3
>>140482000
Hmm. Where did Brandon come from and where is he know and what does he perceive his destiny as?

Thank you for the thread boys.
If anything I have said is interesting to you, read that book. It is long. It is hard and confusing. But by fucking god it is amazing.

To summarize it with a meme WE WUZ GODS (Aryans).

>>140482389
What do you perceive your destiny as? You are quite interesting. I heard of the prophecy of the false prophet, at first I thought it would be me. But then I saw some "signs" and now I think it is trump.
But who knows, time will tell <3
>>
>>140482510

Delighted to share things with receptive minds. You are most welcome.
>>
>>140482510

Let me show you something really awesome which you can contemplate amidst your polarity idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvWF_Q5-Kt8
>>
File: IMG_9230.jpg (43KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9230.jpg
43KB, 324x324px
What does the Pax6 complex do, anon? I have the columba
>>
>>140482914

Les yeux de dieu mon ami <3
C'est quelquechoses magnique
>>
>>140482914

Quelquechoses magnifique... Ici pour longtemps
>>
I just realized that we are maybe attacking this duality thing wrong.

We say there is two poles, but what "creates" the two poles.
If you say there is good and bad, you must also come to a conclusion that you are being "forced" to think like that. So in a more absolute view of duality, there must be the frame to bring forth the dualities.

I.e if we talk about energies we talk about feminine and masculine energies and poles. The energy that is the most masculine is the pole and those that are less masculine is feminine.
Ie if you have energy A that has a amount of 12 masculine and that is the highest, A is the pole. If b then has 11 he is less then the A but close to the a, he is still masculine. If however we then say there is a feminine energy that is -12 that must then be the pole for femininity if that is the highest/lowest value.
>>
>>140481702
Ahh yes that helps me. Im afraid my response may seem a bit childish in wisdom when I say that 7 ate 9. You see why the 6 god fears the 7 god. It s why the many gods fell powerless against the powers of one. One is the indivisible optimus prime behind the unit circle and ability to measure the stars. We are born incomplete somewhere between whole and devoid. 1 or 0. While the path to infinty may seem the same in both directions the way that leads towards something greater than themselves alone is pur pursuit of being like christ. Walking on water. Healing the blind. Things science could make possible given enough time. Things we are on the cusp of doing. Fortunately those days are cut short before we become the dystopian deus ex machine men who have bionic augments to seperate priveledged few from the corporate drone masses. When men truly could behave like a god.

While hitler was no great painter he was also no great mathematician. Math is what allows the noble to rule. Controlling math is controlling the road from elementary geometry to nuclear physics. Lik the romans, he who controls the road controls the gold. There are reasons why jews excel as scientists. By serving God they mastered math. I do not require kaballah or any other idolic images to define the glory of God. Only what my eyes and ears observe and the heavens above.
>>
>>140483252

The merging of the anima and animus as Jung described them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anima_and_animus
>>
>>140483502

What if we imagine 6 as the number of man

Since the carbon molecule is 666

And let's imagine the real secret of the atomic bomb is the pyramid ritual "I have become death" by shattering the false illusions I held about the world and myself.
>>
>>140465401
You're a liar looking for attention, i can say for a fucking fact no serious adult would EVER use a "kekistani" flag you massive niggerloving autist.
>>
>>140483674

What can carbon become?

scintillation
sJntJˈleJʃ(ə)n/Submit
noun
a flash or sparkle of light.
"scintillations of diamond-hard light"
the process or state of emitting flashes of light.
________
PHYSICS
a small flash of visible or ultraviolet light emitted by fluorescence in a phosphor when struck by a charged particle or high-energy photon.

High functioning autism is directly related to PAX6 transcription.
>>
>>140465401
>>140484003

I'm happy to discuss the script with you.
>>
>>140484003

Come back here and give me attention.
In return, I will give you my attention.
>>
>>140482510
I know little of brandons family history. He is but a clone of the illuminati's game. Imposter of the real slim shady drewcifer.

Kendrick Lamar has called himself a prophet. His untitled unmastered album cover is khloros (pale green) greek root word from biblical text. Niggers lead a lawless rebellion using hip hop as a sort of underground railroad akin to slaves in the civil war. Except they are free men already who now scheme wickness by night. His clan TDE blasphemes western constellation procyon as rider.

My destiny as dictated by the symbolism of the rejected georgia guidestones cube will be to seek out the lost and return them to the original 10 commandments instead of pursuing the secular imperial directives engraved on the monument itself. Rejection by the master masons was by design. Trump is in fact a fallen king. Likened to a Nebuchadnezzar in my view. I will not bend the knee although I do not support leftist policies or degenerate ideals. Trump ultimately is serving Gods plan for Earth but it is also Gods will to destroy all material wealth Trump owns.

Everything is a staged facade. Money is his master and as Jesus said none can serve two. Its either his will or mans will. Trump is the symbolism of hypocrisy. Everything he does or says is ither hypocritical or exposes the hypocrisy of his foes. Like media fiasco time and time again where he plays them off themselves without barely lifting a finger. Only a couple of thumbs to move the world in his palm as if he was a harlem globetrotter.

As for signs, you should know none will be given except that of Jonah and the days shall be like the days of Noah. That and sept 23rd celestial sign predicted 2000 years in advance in order to keep the gregorian calendar in check with the seasons. It is atoning for the roman error. Something egytians never faces as they aligned with sirius on a prophetic 360 day calendar which added leap days to the end of years. 360 degrees in a perfect circle
>>
File: Hesperus.jpg (24KB, 600x482px) Image search: [Google]
Hesperus.jpg
24KB, 600x482px
>>
>>140484852

2nd-century sculpture of the moon goddess Selene accompanied by Hesperus and Phosphorus: the corresponding Latin names are Luna, Vesper and Lucifer.
>>
>>140483502
Yes yes, now we are getting somewhere. The reason I was told that the Aryans/Nords think the 9 is sacred is because again of the poles. 8+1 = 9, 7+2 = 9, etc.
>>140483568
That book is also referencing jung and freud a lot. It is highly interesting imo.
Have you heard about that demon of the ultimate cunning? I cant remmeber his name, but his number is quite interesting. I cant remember if it was 666666166666 or 60000001000006, you know something like that.
>>140484179
That phospherus thing I have heard before, cant remember if it was from the book or not.
>>140484771
So do you think I am right when I say that he is the false prophet that was prophecised, I cant remember where, sorry :(
>>
>>140485082

Do you mean 616 the Greek number of The Beast?
>>
>>140484771

10:16
"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."

Quoted in The Devil's Advocate
>>
>>140485224
Well yeah. I heard from occultist that 616 is the "REAL" number of the beast. That it was mistranslated somehow.
But there is also another demon, I cannot remember his name correctly, I think it was Ourabas maybe or something. Quite a fascinating character desu.
>>
>>140486384

Well it's interesting that

616 = 13 = 4
919 = 19 = 10 = 1

666 = 27 = 9
999 = 18 = 9
>>
>>140485082
No hes not, he is however part of the revelation. He will not be remaining much longer once his final purpose is served.

The false prophets are many these days but Trump does not attempt to prophesy. Most are within the music industry where the beast of the sea of soundwaves lurks. 666 is directed towards the book of kings where Solomon collected 666 talents of gold. Royalty fees. Others are hidden in Mormon temples where they practice the secret handshake rituals and other things forewarned against by Jesus Christ himself. The mormons even took Solomons temple blueprint from OT amd built a replica as their temple on Hawaii. No man is an island however and when continental trade collapse the hawaiian island will be closer to a Dead Island with cannibal "zombies" instead of a biblical paradise until they can return to sustainable population levels. Utah will be wiped out in retribution for them adding to the biblical revelation and likely subverting the hopi ritual as part of a long con buried by old masons who followed smith in his polygamous pioneering escapades. His false prophecies have failed the test of time. Only the words of the old testament prophets are true prophecy. The modern day prophetic gift is only being able to interprete and draw meaning from those ancient yet timeless scripts of wisdom.
>>
File: pascals-triangle-powers-11.gif (8KB, 343x198px) Image search: [Google]
pascals-triangle-powers-11.gif
8KB, 343x198px
>>
File: PascalTriangleFibanacci.png (7KB, 360x180px) Image search: [Google]
PascalTriangleFibanacci.png
7KB, 360x180px
>>
File: fibonacci.png (52KB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
fibonacci.png
52KB, 1650x1275px
>>
>>140487178
>>
File: Fibonacci2.png (600KB, 591x357px) Image search: [Google]
Fibonacci2.png
600KB, 591x357px
>>
File: IMG_20160722_001746.jpg (105KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160722_001746.jpg
105KB, 540x540px
>>140487178
Im more a visual guy too when exploring maths infinite unfolding beauty.
>>
File: IMG_20160930_213518.jpg (217KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160930_213518.jpg
217KB, 640x640px
>>140487481
>>
File: IMG_20160618_122156.jpg (287KB, 595x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160618_122156.jpg
287KB, 595x744px
>>140487481
Tesla had some good ideas
>>
File: sunflower.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sunflower.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
>>140487566

Beautiful images
>>
>>140487672
Woah very cool
>>
File: Plato's solids.gif (5KB, 576x194px) Image search: [Google]
Plato's solids.gif
5KB, 576x194px
>>140487672
>>
File: IMG_20160618_121116.jpg (94KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160618_121116.jpg
94KB, 420x420px
>>140487481
My personal favorite is the fractal. Natural shape of lightning, rivers, fire, leaves, and just about every natural created system. Recursive nature of infinite complexity that remains in accordance with natures harmony unlike euclidian geometry which stems from the cube. It is perhaps ironic that it took unlocking the cubes wisdom of calculus in order to find the ultimate definition of natures universal way to shape creation.
>>
>>140488315

wow!
>>
>>140488315

You know what you are talking about. The mathematics I do is purely visual.
>>
>>140488315

Do you think that's the flatland joke?
>>
>>140488315

It's a geometric joke and the nature of entities existing out with ours.
>>
File: 139999999.jpg (7KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
139999999.jpg
7KB, 189x267px
Anyways its been fun chatting with you anons. I gotta run. Just remember the name. Connor.

As the music has been saying in refrain. I'll be seeing you in september here soon as this musical illuminatro comes to a finale.
>>
>>140489115
If you are referring to flat earth then yes. It is the ancient method used to derive maps. Otherwise no idea but i have to go.
>>
As in the RAW quantum definition that the map is not the territory?
>>
>>140489624

It has to do with also collapsing the wave function

tree-forest- There is only sound when it is received.
>>
>>140466150
link to previous thread?
>>
>>140490179

I think it was 404'd?
>>
>>140466150

Sorry I missed this post.
>>
>>140490179

The third eye exercises consist of moving the energy from your navel to your pineal gland, focussing it - which you can focus on your arms to make your hairs stand on end. Much like when we hear moving music.
>>
>>140483251
Thank you
>>
DOES anyone have the old thread number
>>
>>140492533
You're welcome
>>
>>140493059

I really think it was deleted.
>>
>>140493575
you mentioned in a previous thread you consume our time? can you elaborate?
>>
>>140493575
I think will be archived do u have the number
>>
>>140493656

It was a joke.
>>
>>140467510
post tits and timestamp
>>
>>140494111
aww ya got me!
>>
>>140490687
404d what a balls.. what are the steps for this exercise? About the moving music, if I focus long enough I can hear a high pitched tone in my head(not tinnitus) and can raise and lower it in pitch, is this a similar to your exercise?
>>
>>140494111
why are you so concerned about matter and materialistic concepts like blood, math etc when those are the least to be concerned about?

demiuring much?
>>
>>140494236

heh

>>140494407

Do you mean you can feel an amplification of waves radiating throughout the brain?
>>
>>140494677

This started when I read the script for the apocalypse.
>>
>>140494873
tell me a secret from the script
>>
>>140494716
Ya, I can even pinpoint it's location.. right between the eyes, little bit back behind them and about in the middle of the brain, sometimesi get hairs standing feeling all over when I do it?
>>
>>140495096

Alright, the line of David is the Tree of Knowledge.
>>
>>140495240

Yes! Now if you focus that energy (it might go to much and you get the shivers) and you should be able to make the hairs move as you wish - this is you controlling your autonomic nervous system, like yogi masters.
>>
>>140495433
That's irrelevant

>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)
>>
>>140495561
too*
>>
>>140495588

That's cool but it doesn't contradict what I have said, being that Jesus was part of the tree of knowledge... So, it's very relevant.
>>
The Nukes are a lie, that's something else from the script.
>>
>>140495688
>being that Jesus was part of the tree of knowledge

that's neo-gnostic new age faux-representation, Jesus is one aspect of the God.

There is a really good balance between His flesh and his message. Don't ruin that.
>>
/x
>>
>>140495561
I'll give it a go, ta
>>
>>140495995

Alright but it was really Jacques De Molay who was crucified.
>>
>>140496159
You are welcome
>>
>>140495995

Come to think of it, no. If you are calling me out on faux accounts, I'm calling you out.

Jesus never died on the cross, he went through an ancient pyramid rite to extinguish the ego/death and emerged from reborn.
>>
>>140496642
Yep, except you have no source for that claim, outside of medieval obscure scene, which itself doesn't have source for their claims other than larping connection to ancient Egypt, hermeneutics, alchemical tradition and other inter-religious fairy tales.

It's all so obscure and hermetic that one can believe anything, and it's all related to materialistic concepts which is by itself just one side of the story.

I'm not calling YOU out, just your unbalanced belief system.
>>
File: 1435158215891.jpg (47KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1435158215891.jpg
47KB, 800x600px
>>140472970
>David (Satan)

Was St. David the Devil? He is associated with Wales, which has a dragon on its flag. The Dragon is a symbol of Satan.
>>
>>140497155
>unbalanced belief system.

Like there exists balanced beliefs systems.
>>
File: benu4.jpg (53KB, 342x262px) Image search: [Google]
benu4.jpg
53KB, 342x262px
>>140497250

Scotland was originally a dragon too, which became the Rampant Lion of Judah...

The Eagle was The Phoenix, who was Benu (Soul of Ra)
>>
>>140497250
No idea, I was just ref the movie
>>
File: non bot a glove.png (9KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
non bot a glove.png
9KB, 199x253px
"None bot a glove touch the cat"
>>140497250
>>140497855
>>
>>140465672
What is A-?
>>
>>140497155

No, it's in relation to the Vatican Vaults.
>>
>>140498192
>Vatican
How fascinating, the vaults of false god.
>>
Idee new please read Adolf Hitler - The ultimate avatar. It is less than 500 pages.
Also you are literally on the path that the author of this book follows. He says that the narrative of jesus is stolen from the Aryans, who had Kristos-Lucifer in Atlantis.
>>
>>140467510

nobody gives a fuck. keep monitoring. we just talking like peeps.
>>
>>140498297

Name the false God to whom you refer.
>>
>>140464338
no thread for you
>>
File: 1504485719021m (1).jpg (221KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
1504485719021m (1).jpg
221KB, 1024x731px
>>140464338
https://humafoiadump.neocities.org/
>>
>>140498123

A- is the bloodtype we find migrating through Morocco to The Basque region of Spain, which has a very unique language, suggesting it could be of quite ancient origins... I am sure I read the same about Hungarian but later read something contradicting that.

Interesting, the Basque region has particularly low B- blood, which was targeted by The Nazi party, apparently.
>>
>>140498882
The Pope
>>
>>140499120
Anything special or just?
>>
>>140499201
President Truman > Mad Project > Majestic Twelve

hare krishna hare krishna
>>
>>140499310

Well it's the Davidic bloodline.

The cover story was it was inferior blood.

They probably thought it contained the lapsit ellixis of hermes spear of destiny.
>>
>>140499338
>President Truman > Mad Project > Majestic Twelve

yep, super deception, activated, used, misused, corrupt, wants to call itself evil ... or good .. but it's just automaton for legions of unfortunate enough, those with smile, tolerance, those who have always been nice. Poor things doesn't even know they are still alive, repent is so far from them because they think of themselves in architectural form, they thing they're great, they are dead as skyscraper.
>>
>>140499478
what do you think about psychadelics? Ive done LSD, Mushrooms and DMT.
Mushrooms I got lost in the zoo with a friend 3 times and even asked the same worker 3 times how to get out, her face was funny on the third one cause she was like WTF. I also took it at a rave and truly realized that MK Ultra is real.
LSD was some whacky times, I think I blacked out once and the 2nd to last time I stripped naked and tried running from my friends house.
DMT is so hard to describe but this is the closes image I have. (This one we make sure set and setting is good, when my friends and I planned DMT we made sure we were good boys (preparing ourselves) until the day of blast off. All of these psych experiences were shared with fellow Martial Artists who are good friends.
>>
File: 132552789.jpg (101KB, 486x484px) Image search: [Google]
132552789.jpg
101KB, 486x484px
>>140501118
whoops here it is.
During one of the last LSD trips, at the end of the trip, my friend and I went to Hooters to eat wings. For whatever reason when he asked me to split the bill, it felt like the devil was asking me to sign something. For some reason I thought I "figured" it out and said "Time Dilation" or "Time Distorition" something like that.
>>
>>140499732

I once took LSD and watched Fantasia, it was incredibly dark.

I have had excellent psychedelic experiences... LSD, Mushrooms, Salvia.

I don't take psychedelics anymore. I would but it's deeply sacred and I would have to be committed to the experience.

In fact during a period of depression I went to Amsterdam and took some Philosophers Stone truffles which really helped me.
>>
>>140501308

The dilation is really spiral hopping, right?

Cutting through the number matrix
>>
>>140501757
(LSD) I have no clue, my friend just told me I said that and I dont remember. Honestly, reading what you said now kind of strikes like its true. I think the 3rd to last time I took it was a party out at a college trailer park, it was alright, I felt like I saw a light and I went to it or something. I also believed my friend and I died twice, one was beheaded and one was something else. I also felt in danger around some at this one guys trailer park (he had his friends there too, couple guys) we were inside and for some reason the whole thing felt like a setup and I didnt want to go out like a bitch; music from the Ronda Rousey video (where she's growing up, its a violin piece) played and it started to get more tense) I looked at my friend (1 of 2 martial art friend I trip with) and thought he gave me a cue to strike first, I was next to the owners friend and went straight for the back of his neck, thankfully my friend was watching me and told me to stop immediately and we played it off cause everyone was on something there. Later that night they brought mcdonalds, I ate that breakfast biscuit (just the bread) and spit it out and threw it on the floor cause it was so gross. Right before we slept I started to describe this big machine (maybe a spiral?) that we're all being churned as energy or fuel for. Yup, LSD is weird.
>>
>>140499120
Basque is referenced in that book i keep mentioning xD Sorry man
>>
Yeah, LSD is very weird. Not to be taken lightly.

Best to stick with plants encoded with alien language, which serve to guide us.
>>
>>140464338
Can you tell me how frequencies and vibrations (from music) affect our world? It seems the experience we get from music can be transferred in some sense
>>
>>140503246

Interesting!

Remind me of the book title?
>>
>>140503394
Can you enlighten us to how to identify alien encoded matter?
>>
>>140503558
Adolf Hitler - The ultimate Avatar
https://archive.org/details/MiguelSerrano-AdolfHitlerTheUltimateAvatar-PartOne
Here is part one.
>>
>>140502779
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45jRpsN3p7U
This is the version that played. It truly felt like all my training in Martial Arts led up to that point; I could feel all my experiences and lessons coming to me for the trailer park fight I was about to start. I was angry at first because I felt betrayed by the homeowner and his friends but then at peace to be ready to fight. Life & death flowed through me and I felt the energy & memories of all my family intensify; the feeling of never seeing my brothers & sisters grow up or my parents ever again, this is why I didnt want to go out like a bitch, to be a victim to them. My family is Mexican descendant from Aztecs, raised Christian, regular childhood never really practiced it)
>>
>>140503553

Tesla said if you want to know the secrets of the universe think in terms of energy frequency and vibration...

I always like to think of the analogy of a radio station sending music across the radio waves as light (energy/frequency) and then we receive it as translated back to vibrations.

I'm sure there are a multitude of interesting alien signals floating around.
>>
>>140503693

Could you be more specific?

Do you mean like mushrooms being the result of panspermia?
>>
>>140475052
Comet Ping Pong?
>>
>>140503973
>>140503973
So you're a pretty enlightening read, and I no longer can tell if you're larping, but is there anything you're not allowed to share?
>>
>>140504117
Just referencing when you said lsd wasn't >>140503394
>>
>>140504141

Yes, I can describe that whole scenario if you like.
>>
>>140504425
Terrence McKenna speaks about this theory of evolution.
>>
>>140504512
PLEASEEE
>>
>>140504512
Actually please do.
Doesnt the universe, according to the bible start with god speaking the word or something like that?
Big bang = Big sound.
The universe is an ever expanding "explosion" no? The explosion = the word?
>>
>>140504717

I can show you that very occurrence illustrated and you might find it interesting to know that at the moment of conception the same process of luminescence occurs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8UZ1-AqNcg

Since I view the universe as eternal, the moment of conception is the big bang.
>>
>>140504705

Alright I will make a coffee very quickly then tell you how this all came about.
>>
>>140504512
I've seen many namesin your video that I hadn't come across while researching pizzagate.

If you can tell me your information about the whole thing would be much appreciated.
>>
>>140504717
Isnt the entirety of our universe actually just made up of vibrations if we look at what things are actually made up of?
>>
OP will not deliver. Bump limit reached.
Fucking shills

If you like to do a difference, go the next school, university or office and unload 10 magazines into the employees
>>
>>140505335
Well yes, I would think so. Atoms move/vibrate. Vibration is sound.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7rm4yElfpE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2awbKQ2DLRE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpCquUWqaYw
>>
>>140467510
wheres my FOIA request with you niggers. I want to know why my favorite relative who built your Utah and VA data centers for xkeyscore ended up dead under odd circumstances and was rushed to cremation no autopsy.
>>
>>140505201
>>140504705

Alright.

So in 2008 I started a youtube page on the 8/8/8 coinciding with the Chinese Olympics and I was doing some work on the internet.

I was already aware of the 9/11 directed energy weapons (when it was considered lunacy)

I don't know if you remember on youtube when with enough downvotes a comment would collapse and you would have to manually unfold the comment in order to see it... Well I came across a video and for some reason started clicking on the pages of comments and unfolding what must of been hundreds of downvoted comments.

Within the comments was a very large script which didn't fully make sense to me at the time but as I was reading down, it said my name and in brackets had (you) beside it.

It outlined events which were going to occur and which had already happened.

It mentioned The Dark Side of The Moon which as the years have gone on I have come to realise is a reference to Jack Parsons.
>>
>>140505909
Damn. That's harsh son.
>>
File: 1501156510326.jpg (121KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
1501156510326.jpg
121KB, 1080x608px
Shills and LARPers aside, when the fuck are we gonna see aliens? And I mean publicly? Seriously.
>>
>>140505848

MonarchCluster
Published on Jun 16, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtvVQWvEzgo
>>
>>140505976
tell me about it leaf, my entire family just gives me a blank stare when I ask what he died from. these niggers have taken almost a year im going to court soon
>>
>>140505606
If you aren't a shill you are unintentionally shilling every thread you post in w this
>>
>>140506167
Use this that you're feeling and channel it towards a set goal. You seem to be doing just that though.
>>
>>140505973
How does this relate to CPP
>>
File: economist-star.png (119KB, 185x296px) Image search: [Google]
economist-star.png
119KB, 185x296px
OK so fast forward to this image
>>
>>140506179
terrorism is a legit form of political discourse. Look how it works, Muzzies can come in by the million, just blowing them self up. Whites should do it better, and kill people from the middle management of the system.
>>
>>140505973
I was interested in you going more into details here if you want.
>>
>>140506582
DONT REPLY TO THIS BAIT
>$0.02 deposited
>>
>>140506582
>Ill put me a white supremacist flag and I'll go and tell everyone that we should act like terrorists

yep. shill.
>>
File: Gate.jpg (362KB, 830x1390px) Image search: [Google]
Gate.jpg
362KB, 830x1390px
It's the dark side of the moon

A comet amidst eight pointed stars.

The eight pointed star is relative to Ishtar who's name means "To Irrigate"

Tzion, is a dry place... Not a place where people die of thirst but rather where the ocean has given up all of her secrets...

If we look to the traditional card, we find

The Age of Aquarius.
>>
>>140481631
Noticing clues and not pointing them out is sowing seeds you will not wish to reap by thinking they are meant only for you due to those who left them doing so purposely expecting not to be noticed.
>>
found the earlier /thread
>>
>>140506808
Oh boy, back to symbolism again.

8 stars if we count the moons crescents?
Comet in the middle
>>
>>140506977
LINK
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.