[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They finally figured it out...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

File: PEAK.png (97KB, 1227x512px) Image search: [Google]
PEAK.png
97KB, 1227x512px
The real reason we hate illegal immigrants... is because we're just jealous of their strong family values...

Time to give it up, we've been found out...
>>
I mean, I do respect hardworking, legal migrants who come here to both better their lives and better the country they're moving to. Of course, who gets to define what 'better' means is the problem.
>>
File: unnamed.png (31KB, 415x354px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
31KB, 415x354px
No, we hate migration because out group preferences and affirmative action has made it impossible to get a job whilst they're here.

Please don't pretend that we wouldn't just have family values if we wanted. Simply having the values you want is exactly the beyond good and evil thing Nietzsche spoke about.
>>
Shareblue is now operating out in the fucking open on reddit?
>>
>>140459649
Um I'll have you know it's a REAL news outlet unlike Fox (or should I say FAUX) News which is RepubliKKKan propaganda
>>
What part of "ILLEGALS" these idiots don t get?? Oh yeah i know they want no borders anyway
>>
>>140459418
i still have yet to hear reason (good, bad, or somewhere in between) that explains why they can't succeed in Mexico, or wherever else they come from.

If they're such hardworking, family oriented people, why can't they do just as well in Mexico as in the US?

What is so magical about the US?

And if there IS something wrong with Mexico, why do people complain about us not wanting them here in the US, yet say and do nothing about the cause that prevents Mexico from being just as successful?
>>
now they care about the family unit huh?
>>
>>140459418
This is fair as long as the "elite" shits on people because of skin color and give others unfaire advantages because of their skin color with affirmative action.
>>
File: IMG_1788.jpg (23KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1788.jpg
23KB, 250x250px
>>140459418

It's MUH TINY DICKED JEALOUS STORMFAGS argument with a new spin. Neat.
>>
Leftists don't know their dads and if they do it's on weekends only.
>>
>>140459418
if they want to keep their family values they should leave western countries as fast as they can
>they cant stand that immigrants are more successful than any of them
if they were successful they wouldn't need to vote for a welfare state
>>
File: 1495413496429.jpg (121KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495413496429.jpg
121KB, 900x900px
>>140460159
How can we scream this any louder? How is our motivation a mystery? We aren't jealous, we aren't just mad or raised wrong. It's not blind hate. It's self preservation. I do not have to participate in policy that will end my own people's existence or power. I do not have to work against my own interests. I am proud of my history, I am proud of my forefathers, and I want to continue society advancing rather than becoming Africa 2.0.
>>
>>140459418
>Leftists pretending they care about family values

No one is that stupid.
>>
File: 1502150825143.png (291KB, 614x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1502150825143.png
291KB, 614x1020px
To be fair that poster does have a point.

In america, Indians, Asians, middle asterners, africans and other immigrants in general have higher incomes and higher levels of bachelor degrees than white americans.

Look at any major corporations that produces or invents, all filled with immigrants or kids of recent immigrants.
>>
>>140459418
We want to stop the coming demographic change you fucking leftists. White genocide is real
>>
If only armchair psychology was more prevalent during earlier civil rights movements, we could boil down every black rights activist's motivation to jealousy and resentment and handwave their discontent away.
>>
>>140459418

I knew a chick who was a recent immigrant who had a SS#. Her husband did not and typically did contracting work here in the US. She had 5 kids at 24, 3 different dads. She was pregnant the last time I saw her and we were talking about her business she and her husband were starting and she was planning on faking 90% of her taxes as most of their employees were without SS#'s.

She told me "I'm not afraid of jail, I don't give a fuck about that shit." Pregnant, 5 kids, illegal immigrant husband, and doesn't give a fuck about going to jail.

She also showed me a video of her, her dad, and one of her daughters watching a cockfight. I remember hearing the daughter crying in the background in horror as that fucking chicken got destroyed. Also, she came onto me one of the first times I met her, not really because she wanted my dick, but because she was certain her husband was cheating on her and she wanted to cheat on him back. She also told me she had done this when she caught him cheating before.

Strong family values. This is not what I witnessed. I met a girl who had very little sense of responsibility, but was probably the most responsible one in her immediate family.

It's not always like that, but that kind of shit does happen.
>>
>>140461244
Wow cool story bro.

Now enjoy your 50% american divorce rate.
>>
>>140461558
>50%
90%+ after 10 years
>>
File: mexican-spic-enrichment.jpg (1MB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mexican-spic-enrichment.jpg
1MB, 2000x1600px
>>140459418
yeah, that's totally it. now stop posting reddit here you fucking homo.
>>
>>140461911
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1de_1504656415
>Gas station massacre in Mexico
>>
>>140460865
>be friend of mine
>work as IT tech for amazing-tier company
>get gig working for Harley Davidson
>make good money
>Harley has managerial shakeup
>"Hey, why pay top-tier guy what we have to now, when we can replace him with TWO Indians and still save a bit!"
>So long, buddy
>brings in shit-tier Poo in Loos who do shit work
>problems don't get fixed
>can barely communicate with staff
>everything starts to get fucked up
>but hey, they got two Indians, eh?

So, guy fortunately got plenty of other work, but a lot of dudes get shitcanned to save on getting Poos or other Asians in for a better price even if the quality of work drops significantly. Non-whites get ahead, whites have to struggle more. That's how it goes.
>>
>>140459418
Well hes got a point arabs latinos indians etc get hate here and act like rapid feminists for their beleifs but yet long.for a similar lifestyle and values for their people. They dont eben try for their women now.
Like half of you have divorced parents thats issues right there thats why youre here.
You pray to asian wfus for the life an culture wish to have.
This is the depressed an angrist site
>>
>>140461244
Sounds like you should marry at home then go aboard n race mix....guess american wen ainylt so bad
>>
>>140459902
same reason your faggot family members couldnt succeed in their faggot countries before they came to america
>>
>>140459418
MS13 is strongly loyal to their "familia"
>>
File: thinking.jpg (25KB, 532x320px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
25KB, 532x320px
>>140459418
Isn't it racist to generalise across an entire race and say that ALL of them descended from those who "killed and pillaged" (which is factually untrue)?

Millions of people from Europe migrated to America during the 19th Century and 20th Century. Millions of them never "killed and pillaged". So what about them?

And furthermore, what about the children of Mexican Mafia members? Should I judge them because their ancestors did terrible things, including killing people? And those things were far more recent!
>>
>Whites are all racists and stupid and violent and lazy! There's absolutely nothing good about them! Non-whites are perfect and can do no wrong. Whites should be replaced!
>Why don't white people vote for us?
>>
>>140459418
How can you be so far off base about how your enemy thinks and feels, and also be so out of touch with reality
>>
>>140459902
(((They))) are terrified of 800,000 American educated people being deported to Mexico who can't come back to the U.S. That's more than enough people to start a revolution to overthrow the corrupt government..
>>
>>140460865
Multiethnic empires always collapse. That's the end game. The breakup of the United States.
>>
File: a_really_inconvenient_truth.png (14KB, 332x228px) Image search: [Google]
a_really_inconvenient_truth.png
14KB, 332x228px
>>140459418
>>140463919
The ironic thing is that Hispanic countries have always had a far bigger racism problem than the US.
>>
>>140466920
Surveys show that the United States is one of the least racist countries on Earth. Which makes sense. If we were really as racist as everyone says, minorities would be to to scared to say jack shit.
>>
>>140459418
its not because brown people are lower IQ and inferior. its because of muh family values
>>
File: 1479904841777.png (609KB, 799x541px) Image search: [Google]
1479904841777.png
609KB, 799x541px
>destroys family values
>you're jealous of their family values because you have none
>>
>>140459418
it's funny since they claim that we shouldn't judge immigrants based on the sins of their fathers and yet that's exactly what they're doing. Someone please explain this to me
>>
Oh yes, they're so hardworking and have such strong family values, I mean their home countries must be amazing paradises, it's cruel of us to keep these gods among men here in our dingy little white country.
>>
>>140459418
Would be true if I had a problem with immigrants. I just think illegals need to go. I don't even really have a problem with Mexicans, just the illegals and I don't even hate them I just believe they need to do things the right way.
>>
>>140459418
>strong family values

You mean the ones that were purposefully eroded in the west through social engineering and propaganda over the course of half a century?

Them?
>>
>>140467548
This is what gets me. The left does nothing but shit on family, tradition and values and then they throw it back in our faces kek. Doesn't make much sense.
>>
File: US white population change.png (617KB, 982x1605px) Image search: [Google]
US white population change.png
617KB, 982x1605px
>>140460632
Come on, anon - that's just an excuse. We all know the REAL explanation is jealousy of third-world wortk-ethic and family values...
>>
no i just don't want spics in my country
>>
>>140463385
But they came legally?
>>
>>140459418

He actually described himself and tried to apply said mentality to his opponents

What gives it away is when guilt and inferiority complex is mentioned
>>
>>140459546
>Le based black man hehe XD
>>
>>140460865
Literally the opposite of true.
>>
>>140459418
It's a stupid argument that's just made based on the fact that most people achieve less than they had hoped for. Find something "shameful" you are sure a lot of people suffer from, then arbitrarily attach that to your other point to make them question themselves and throw it out there for maximum impact.

Also why they hardly use it in real life confrontations. It's not an argument that is meant to be true, so it can easily backfire against individuals. It's an argument supposed to lay down blanket fire on a large group and rake up lucky hits.
>>
>>140459546
If its better for them, is it better for me?

For example if there used to be a wood where I could walk my dog,they cut it down to build refugee homes.
Who is bettered by this?
>>
>>140459418
Paul Blown the Heck out!
>>
>>140459902
If they come up here, they can take advantage of our consumer over-affluence. We throw away a lot of stuff that's only slightly broken. We sell lightly worn stuff for cheap at yard sales, auction sales, and charity stores. That means they can acquire the essentials of life (and then some) for next to nothing.

Plus, they're willing to live here like they do in Mexico: extended family residences, shared bedrooms, outdated decor.

So they work hard, don't complain, live frugally, and split the costs more ways. And they're making better wages here than there because our cost-of-living expectations are build on the supposition that people shouldn't have to live like that.

If we want to get back on top, we're going to have to be willing to do that, too. Lower wages, harder work, higher taxes, and less entitled attitudes. And with Hispanics becoming a large enough demographic, they may end up getting us there.

>>140463385
My ancestors came here to escape religious persecution. With how ecumenical the Catholic Church has become, I really doubt that's a factor in the Mexico-to-US traffic.
>>
File: qv896Up.jpg (52KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
qv896Up.jpg
52KB, 720x720px
>>140459418
>Being indifferent to someones plea of mercy is racism
>>
>>140460159
>costanza meme in 2017

Kill yourself
>>
>>140466920
>implying latin people from mexico central and south america are from spain

you're high on meth
>>
File: 1504595717541.png (41KB, 400x416px) Image search: [Google]
1504595717541.png
41KB, 400x416px
I am literally shaking right now with outrage I am so triggered.

All I ever wanted were family values like those: for my parents to abandon their own people, illegally trespass into another land, and live off the taxation of the locals.

We've been found out; OP is right.
>>
>>140470379
The most astonishing to me was when they made Mitt Romberg bad because he was rich.
>>
>>140459418
Why all this talk about 'splitting families' if they have such strong values? Wouldn't the beaners follow their parents back to Mexico?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.