[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: BTC_USDT.png (144KB, 1490x659px) Image search: [Google]
BTC_USDT.png
144KB, 1490x659px
Reminder that one (1) Bitcoin is currently worth $4375.
Reminder that Bitcoin can be safely (and legally) traded for fiat via USDT or thru exchanges like Coinbase.
Reminder that unlike fiat currencies (printed out of nothing), crypto-currencies have a limited supply and mining them comes at an equivalent cost in energy.
Reminder that unlike fiat currencies (controlled by kikes), crypto-currencies operate on a decentralized blockchain with public ledgers, meaning they cannot be controlled by any single party.
Reminder that by using a Bitcoin debit card which operates on the VISA network, you can now purchase virtually anything with Bitcoin.
Reminder that had you invested in Bitcoin just 24 hours ago, you would have already made a 10.38% profit.

Why are you still using kike fiat, anon?
Why do you insist on being a wage slave?
>>
>>140455375

I have literally 5k dollars.

Should I buy 1 bitcoin? Or invest in some stoacks like nvodia?
>>
>>140455837
You can buy 0.001 Bitcoin if you wish.
Bitcoin is divisible up to 8 digits.
>>
>>140455375
>muh digital tulips
>>
https://isgp-studies.com/2011-10-26-first-ever-documents-on-le-cercle-pinay
>>
>>140455375

It’s gonna hit 3k and then I’m gonna buy in with all the other vultures
>>
>>140456071
Tulips can be grown indefinitely.
Bitcoin has a limited supply of roughly 21 million.
Bitcoin is also much more practical as a currency then tulips, as tulips deteriorate and are mutable.
>>
the chinese just split the bitcoin market and there are tons of coins coming out there are enough dips to buy low and sell high because of how volatile the market is but bitcoin is a sellers market staying in is dumb at this point buy low sell high
>>
>Reminder that unlike fiat currencies (printed out of nothing), crypto-currencies have a limited supply and mining them comes at an equivalent cost in energy.
>USDT

Pick only one you fucking idiot.
>>
>>140456553
USDT is a cryptocurrency specifically designed to simplify fiat exchange, and is not representative of cryptocurrencies in general.
Exceptions exist in every set. The points I was making in OP primarily relate to Bitcoin.
>>
Pump and dump Jewcoin will crash, you all are putting your life savings into it.

Take some time to learn about actual investing.
>>
>>140456310
>Bitcoin has a limited supply of roughly 21 million.

Which isn't a good thing. Btc is naturally deflationary, which means people will tend to hoard them. This causes the economy to slow down as people spend less.

>Bitcoin is also much more practical as a currency then tulips, as tulips deteriorate and are mutable.

Btc has no value outside of a medium of exchange. Real money is useful to the gov since it allows the gov to regulate and control the economy and this is valuable enough that the gov will kill to protect it. Tulips are at least pretty. Btc is a bubble, but that doesn't mean you can't make money off of it. Realistically speaking, that's 99.9% the reasonably why people buy it. Google the greater fool theory to learn more about btc's growth.
>>
File: 1495497698656.jpg (219KB, 2954x939px) Image search: [Google]
1495497698656.jpg
219KB, 2954x939px
>>140456820
Of course it will, and then the price will rise once again, beating the old ATH.
It is all part of the natural cycle.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.