[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question About DACA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: consider the following.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
Why are the DACA kids not blaming their parents for bringing them here illegally than Trump?
>>
>>140455119
Because they are glad their parents are criminals.
>>
>>140455119
i will say the smartest thing that has ever been said on /pol/ right now:
talk is useless. reasoning with these fucking people is useless OP. they will continue to hate you, and they will continue to be emboldened. and they will continue to ACT against the interests of you and your family, until they eventually wipe you off the face of the earth and turn america into a fully brown country. "reason and logic" only apply when it suits them. when it doesn't, they disregard it in an instant and have no problem resorting to violence, dishonesty or manipulation. just remember that.
>>
>>140455119
cause, you not killing niggers fast enough.
>>
People blame trump for the weather. None of these brainlets have the capacity for self responsibility.
>>
File: crisis_moral.png (60KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
crisis_moral.png
60KB, 500x511px
>>140455209
this, mexicans have a fucked up sense of morality. it's how we're indoctrinated.

"le que no tranza, no avanza"
>>
File: 1504491542822s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1504491542822s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>140455119
...or how about the congress who couldn't shit or Obama who created a perpetual temporary law.

No no no lets blame the guy that is trying to fix this shit.
>>
>>140456331
did you hear when they said the eclipse was racist because it passed over mostly trump states?? that's a piece that literally got published in the atlantic.
>>
>>140455119
Because sperging about Trump gets them sympathy from retards.
I would actually feel pity for someone logically placing the blame where it belongs- on the criminal parents. Instead, they just act like screeching autists. Makes me happy they're leaving.
>>
Right? It seems like Obama was just setting a trap for his successor in order to further erode race relations.
>>
>>140456811
What does that mean, not all of us are Americans
>>
>>140455119
Because having a victim complex is part and parcel of being dark skinned.
>>
>>140457575
He thought Hillary was getting in. It was meant as a tool for her to say "LOOK RETARDS, I'M RENEWING YOUR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY IMMUNITY!" for political points.
>>
>>140455119
because shitting on a foriegn president is easy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.