[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK BREXIT!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1919.jpg (47KB, 624x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1919.jpg
47KB, 624x390px
I voted for brexit expecting it to secure our borders not fucking change them. As a northern Irish prodesant I know it's only a matter of time before the uk is over
>>
We're sick of you lot anyway fuck cunt.
>>
Enjoy not having your own football team lads
>>
>>140454580
Whats so bad with reuniting Ireland?
>>
>>140454580
Surely it's better than becoming part of the caliphate?
>>
We don't want you anyway. You're an inbred embarrassment, constantly chimping out over "MEH FLEEHG". We prefer the fucking fenians over you monkeys.
>>
>>140454580
Are you mad the IRA won out in the long run
>>
>>140454580
Belfast is irish
>>
>>140454580
Good.

These countries have every right to secede.
>>
>>140454723
It's fucking dirt poor down there ! Have you seen Dublin ?
>>
>>140454832
And sad
>>
>>140454580
good. fuck the uk. fuck the usa. fuck the eu. the west should just be made up of small local states.
>>
File: 1429318300098.png (86KB, 286x293px) Image search: [Google]
1429318300098.png
86KB, 286x293px
>>140454580
>NI ever joining RI
>>
>>140454787
The republic is fucked as much or maybe even more as their prime minister is no joke a gay Indian
>>
>>140454580

Britannia can always reunite in a century or so. For the time being, division will be a good thing.

- Scottish people vote heavily leftist in UK elections, because they perceive the UK as being "English" rather than "theirs," mitigating the effect of conservative English voters. Without Scotland, Leftists and Globalists will have a harder time in British (Eng/Wales) elections.

- An independent Scotland will have very different voting habits as the country will now be THEIRS, and they won't be voting to spite the English. Expect to see a conservative swing in an independent Alba.

- As an Ulster prod, you have way, WAY bigger problems to worry about than Catholic Gaels. Embrace them, or you'll both drown. Nothing wrong with a united Ireland. Hell, maybe even start learning Gaelic to consolidate a native identity and make Eire less accessible to outsiders.
>>
>>140455512
>Hell, maybe even start learning Gaelic to consolidate a native identity and make Eire less accessible to outsiders.
>unironically learning a dead language for the purposes of LARPing

how dumb are you mate
>>
File: british clay.png (19KB, 385x446px) Image search: [Google]
british clay.png
19KB, 385x446px
>>140454580
incorrect. all of the british isles are rightful british clay. i mean, it is right in the name.
>>
>>140455512
The problem is Ireland is such an economic draining hole of a state if we the north join the south we are goin to suffer for it
>>
>>140455058
My mate says it's an utter shite hole.
>>
>>140455868

People still speak Irish as a first language. Gaelic schools are rapidly growing, and are popular in Dublin even among parents who only speak English (hint: foreign children don't attend them).
>>
>>140456006

You have bigger problems to worry about than mere economics.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't Norn Iron also an electoral liability for (true) British conservatism, similar to Scotland? (I'm recalling that Ulster went slightly against Brexit)
>>
>>140454580
Establish a UK federalist movement anon. Federation should cease the notions of seccession
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.