[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Join the klan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 16 - 1 (2).jpg (743KB, 977x1346px) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1 (2).jpg
743KB, 977x1346px
>>
>>140452474
Nice try FBI
>>
>>140452474
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
>>
File: IMG_6441.jpg (105KB, 650x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6441.jpg
105KB, 650x755px
>>140452474
"These negro's"
Learn to spell redneck
>>
CIA nigger confirmed.
>>
Lol I'm not a cop. Call the number or visit our site
>>
>>140452474
Why can't you FBI shills do anything about Hillary instead of this kind of stupid bullshit?
>>
the kkk is 99% FBI and three guys in Louisiana named Earl
>>
I'll use a public phone to call that.
>>
File: IMG_0075.jpg (84KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0075.jpg
84KB, 576x768px
>>140452474
Screw you Antifa.
>>
>>140452474
Fuck. I'd join the Furries before I'd join these LARPing bitches. Cocksuckers are weak and always let Antifa faggots push their shit in.
>>
File: pee pee pepe.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pee pee pepe.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>>140453220

op, tell you what, I'll help you out, since i love my country, its laws, and its law enforcement officers who do a hard job because it is the right thing to do.

if you want to make your bait believable, make the following changes:

1. use a premium font. pay $5 to license a beautiful, classy, original font.

2. include a picture of a pepe in a white hood, and a black wojack in a black hood.

3. reach out in a way that people are comfortable with. keep in mind that the kind of person who lurks this site and would fall for this bait has a number of crushing personal issues. offer them hope and a low-risk way of getting in touch. maybe a discord server or other chat room type situation. no one uses the phone anymore, and a .com domain just screams "honeypot". Make a little flash game on, say, a .nz server, and you will rake them in.

4. Bond with them about videogames, maybe about how the Elder Scrolls series of games depicts racial decay. then, help them to fix their personal issues. ideally, pretend to be female, and flatter their egos a little bit (but keep it believable, have some fucked-up backstory that they can feel sorry for to explain why a woman would be using a racist chat room).

5. Once you have them hooked, radicalize them to think big. remember, you're dealing with a special breed of autistic loser on here. they have the dedication and patience necessary to really incriminate themselves, if you feed them some faith and get a few of them to cooperate. really, it shouldn't be that hard. ask them to get creative and they will give you horrible wonders that will keep your department funded for decades to come, and keep the normies in a state of fear and worry that will have the letters pouring in to the offices of elected officials. e.g. covering the Wall Street Bull in 9000 toy frogs with swastikas

5. if you have budget left over, make your posters into animated .gif format.

There, hope that helps. Good luck, fedanon. God Bless America.
>>
>>140452474
No way in hell this is not the FBI looking for some dumb fucks to commit conspiracy so the feds can nab them.

Of course the whole point is you want a dumb little skinhead to believe you are his kind and then to plan some form of racial violence or revolution only to be magically stopped by the feds who fuck up your plan because the leader or one of the members was a FBI agent in disguise.
>>
>>140452474
Why would I want to join the democrats?
>>
>>140452474
>Ammendment
Even niggers can spell "Amendment" you fucking kike.
>>
>>140452474
>join the FBI honeypot.
>>
>>140452474
>(((KKK))))
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.