[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hillsong Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: heretics.png (46KB, 539x539px) Image search: [Google]
heretics.png
46KB, 539x539px
Hillsong Hate Thread
>>
What did they do?
>>
>>140450855
ACTUAL CULT. tied into calvary chapels aka jesus people aka children of God. CULT
>>
File: hereticshouse.jpg (13KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
hereticshouse.jpg
13KB, 271x186px
>>140451483
They are heretical bastards, They believe that if you have enough faith in God you will get a good life, good money, never hurt, shit like that. Now the heretic known as "Pastor" Brian is the person who runs the place, he claims the money is going to poor people whilst at the same time he is a millionaire and owns an expensive house (pic related.) They are all about being happy happy, happy and they don't even teach Jesus to people they just play music that appeals Young people filling pastor brains wallet. They also have markets in the church and churches shouldn't have markets. According to what they say if you have high faith in God you can jump off a cliff and be unscathed.
>>
>>140452581
Honestly one of the most shittest churches I have ever been to in my entire life.
>>
>>140450855
Hillsong even makes shitty music
Can't stand what they do
All megachurches are ass
>>
>>140452789
tell me about it
>>
>>140450855

This isn't reddit you faggot.
>>
>>140452907
Yeah it's not, this is a Hillsong hate thread.
>>
What's wrong with hillsong? I was looking for a church to meet a qtgf and it seemed ok?
>>
>>140453118
see >>140452581
>>
>>140453118
hillsong is literally your worst-tier church for finding a good qt
they're liberals who put on the christian face, little better than most girls aside from not having tats or dyed hair, even then that's adding another layer of bullshit. Might as well find an atheist gf with the same qualities so you don't flirt to convert

More traditional churches are my style, and the qt girls who are more conservative overall are my preference, everything else is mediocre imo. Find a church chick who is more dedicated and wants less BS than trying to by hyped all the time
>>
Oh is Hillsong still a thing? I remember it being well liked by the "cool" Christian kids in high school who went to the "hip" non-denominational and Pentecostal churches.
>>
File: IMG_2943.jpg (28KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2943.jpg
28KB, 222x293px
>>140451588
>>140452581
>>140453118
>>140453690
>Getting angry because someone doesn't practice their Jewish fairytales in the same way you do
My cuck radar is going bananas
>>
>>140454374
(You)
>>
>>140454977
Thanks
>>
>>140455143
Thanks again friend
>>
>>140455180
No problemo frienderino
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.