[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

28th Amendment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: (anti)fascists.jpg (83KB, 1005x640px) Image search: [Google]
(anti)fascists.jpg
83KB, 1005x640px
Okay /pol/, today I got a meme chain letter in my facebook inbox from my weird aunt.
I'm just going to post it here verbatim.

'Please read 28th amendment

Please Read, and forward. This will only take 1 minute to read!
28th Amendment, 35 States and Counting.

It will take you less than a minute to read this. If you agree, please pass it on. It's an idea whose time has come to deal with this self-serving situation:

OUR PRESENT SITUATION !

Children of Congress members do not have to pay back their college student loans.

Staffers of Congress family members are also exempt from having to pay back student loans.

Members of Congress can retire at full pay after only one term.

Members of Congress have exempted themselves from many of the laws they have passed, under which ordinary citizens must live.

For example, they are exempt from any fear of prosecution for sexual harassment.

And as the latest example, they have exempted themselves from Healthcare Reform, in all of its aspects.

We must not tolerate an elite class of such people, elected as public servants and then putting themselves above the law.

I truly don't care if they are Democrat, Republican, Independent, or whatever. The self-serving must stop.

Governors of 35 states have filed suit against the Federal Government for imposing unlawful burdens upon their states.It only takes 38 (of the 50) States to convene a Constitutional Convention.

If each person that receives this will forward it on to 20 people, in three days most people in The United States of America will have the message.

Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution:

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the Citizens of the United States ..."

You are one of my 20.'

Discuss.
>>
File: europe visit.jpg (65KB, 720x585px) Image search: [Google]
europe visit.jpg
65KB, 720x585px
Nothing makes me want to water the proverbial tree of liberty more than shit like this.

pics unrelated btw
>>
File: eLR7cXZ.jpg (67KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
eLR7cXZ.jpg
67KB, 720x720px
>>140447520
Agree except for the part about sexual harassment, apparently they've never heard of Dennis Hastert.
Fuck the US Constitution anyways.
Confederate Constitution > corrupt bullshit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_Constitution
>>
eh bump
>>
>Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the Citizens of the United States ..."
Every citizens becomes a legislator over night
>>
>>140447520
>pic

We need to unironically solve the woman problem.
>>
If you really want change, make it legal for any constituent to murder his/her representative if a random sample of 10% of registered voting constituents held every six months results in >50% voting for "dismissal. Any person holding public office is subject to dismissal.
>>
>>140449243
a more realistic number would be 70%. Otherwise people would be afraid to do anything. at this threshold, congress would have still been killed off .
>>
File: a wild nigger appears.jpg (76KB, 1338x624px) Image search: [Google]
a wild nigger appears.jpg
76KB, 1338x624px
>>140448245
Can you summarize the Confederate constitution in comparison to the US one? I don't feel like putting myself to sleep with a wikipedia page.
>>
File: fucking white mare.jpg (75KB, 575x336px) Image search: [Google]
fucking white mare.jpg
75KB, 575x336px
>>140449095
Genocide them
>>
>>140447520
>Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the Citizens of the United States
That part is just full retard
>>
>>140449491
>thinking the average voter is as (righteously) bloodthirsty as we are
wew lad
"When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
When the government fears the people, there is liberty."
>>
So either everyone or no-one is allowed on the Senate floor?
>>
>>140451344
no
equal protection under law
for everyone
>>
File: 1504357611152.jpg (141KB, 1024x966px) Image search: [Google]
1504357611152.jpg
141KB, 1024x966px
>>140447520
I'm in favor. Fuck politicians.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.