[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without shitposting, tell me why gays should or should not be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 41

Seriously these Australian arguments are just ridiculous what is a real reason to vote no logically.
>>
>>140447333

Marriages are subsidized by the government, which is paid in taxes. Therefore, it is the tax payers' prerogative to determine whether the government supports gay marriage.
>>
>>140447938
Thanks, Fr. Martin Luther, for creating civil marriage.
Another gift from Protestantism.
>>
>>140447333
Because they shouldn't be allowed to exist at all, and giving them legal marriage is fully supporting their existence.
>>
>>140447333

Marriage is a religious thing. Civil Unions are literally just marriages without being religious or between a man and woman. There's literally no reason for gays needing to married other than for them to say "we're married!" otherwise, it just makes a mockery of what marriage is, a documented and commercialized bond between a man and a woman.
>>
File: aepostcard6.jpg (333KB, 510x750px) Image search: [Google]
aepostcard6.jpg
333KB, 510x750px
>>140449750
>>140449231
>>
>>140449750
This. It's just they want to be edgy and use it as a buzz word. It's cool to take shit from them but not the other way. Typical left bullshit.
>>
>>140447333
There are only two reasons for not wanting gay marriage,
1. Religious. Homosexuallity is a sin in almost all religions.
2. Degeneracy. In places without gay marriage there is infinitely less degeneracy.
>>
>>140447333
Marriage isn't biological concept so that argument is not valid

The only valid argument against gay marriage is the slippery slope that it will lead to gender theory bullshit encouraging kids to chop off their dicks
Gay marriage as an isolated issue is an easy yes but to not consider the greater consequences is irresponsible
>>
>>140449750
Marriage existed in cultures that weren't exposed to Christianity, anon
>>
>>140450101
Well there's also that pesky natural law thing. Male and female are biologically ordered toward reproduction.
>>
>>140447333
Poofters are gay af. Vote no
>>
the question is ill-posed.

the state should not be involved in marriage.

the promotion of degeneracy (and yes this includes homosexuality as it undermines the family unit) should also be banned.
>>
literally just read up on Gaeten Dugas and you will never look at DISGUSTING FAGGOTS the same way again
>>
>>140449414
>source from 1978
Can you find any source from a peer-reviewed scientific journal within the last 10-15 years that mirrors what your infographic says?
>>
>>140447333
Because they use the word "marriage" which is a religious ceremony and in many of these religions homosexuality is an abomination.
If they just said civil union no one would care and they'd be treated the same under the law.
But because they want YOUR religion to respect THEIR feelings, they're fighting to make the government force YOUR religion to bend the knee.
Number one reason to hate gay people imo.
>>
>>140450228
adoption, IVF and surrogacy are things now anon
>>
>>140450653
Marriage did not originate in religion, anon
>>
File: hope lost.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
hope lost.png
185KB, 500x644px
>law passes, gays can get married
>gay marriage goes up by 1% over the next 30 years
whats the fucking point
>>
>>140450228
>natural law
state the law, if you don't mind
>>
File: mass-resistance.jpg (69KB, 620x451px) Image search: [Google]
mass-resistance.jpg
69KB, 620x451px
>>140450446
I have a 607 page book full of the things you ask.
>>140450704
Surrogacy, adoption, and IVF all require male and female cooperation. Sodomy is sterile and thus obviously contradictory to natural law.
>>
>>140447938
That's a really shitty argument.

>Free speech rallies are protected by the government (police/enforcement), paid by peoples taxes
>Therefore it is the tax payers prerogative to decide whether free speech is allowed.

I get what your saying on a general basis, but it isn't as simple as that.
>>
>>140450757
It has nothing to do with shit spearing. For fuck sake retard.
>>
>>140450446
That's only the one source, faggot. Also, if straight people have significantly digressed into degeneracy since then, where do you think fags went?
>>
>>140447333
benis goes into the vajayjay
>>
>>140450863
This is really, really simple.
The eyes are made to see, the ears to hear, the tongue to taste, the fingers to grasp, and the sexual organ in its sexual capacity to procreate.
Use of these outside of their intended purposes in their specific functional contexts results in damage; whether that be mental, emotional, or physical.
>>
>>140450757
Where do you think it started then?
I guess you could argue it was economics, a legal contract that signs someone into being your bitch.
>>
Marriage literally exists for the institution of children and the continuation of the line
Gays are incapable of this
They lack any actual need for marriage nor are they capable of continuing their line.
Henceforth they should not be allowed to marry as they go against the very point of it's existence.
The only reason they cry about it is because of the tax ride offs, hospital visits, and asset reclamation in the event that one of the pair passes. They literally have no other reason for requesting it and even the fag who cuts my hair who's about to turn 50 has point blank told me that homos are assholes for trying to make it legal and that if laws were passed allowing those things with just the signing of a waiver all of the actual gays would quit chimping out for the shit and you'd only be left with the pieces of shit that identify as a rainbow for attention
But there is no such thing as a gay movement or gay marriage, homos always have and always will be hedonists who do nothing but screw until their organs fall apart, for shoving things up their ass, STD's, or cancer and if they do decide to stick to one person they pull a life partner and don't give a shit about marriage. Everyone else who's ever tried to do anything but has been an attention whoring cunt more concerned with their own name
>>
>>140450869
Do you have a source from a peer-reviewed journal within the last 10-15 years that mirrors the infographic you posted? Do you have a source like that with results that matches the one from 1978?
>>
>>140451090
I didn't post that but yes I do.
>>
>marriage is about kids
>gays can't have kids
>gays aren't suitable home to adopt kids
>gays are disgusting and any way to upset them is good
>>
File: 1499707450455.png (334KB, 512x556px) Image search: [Google]
1499707450455.png
334KB, 512x556px
Because we've seen that the slippery slope is real. It doesn't stop at marriage. It doesn't stop at gay adoption. It won't stop until the cycle is complete and pedophilia is normalized.

Similarly, it is a mental illness, and mental illnesses should not be legitimized.
>>
>>140447333
>That image
Just tie the two sides together, problem soved.
>>
>>140451041
>x is made to y
And you're already wrong.

>>140451025
>that's only the first source, who cares if it's glaringly obvious it's bullshit
I haven't even bothered looking at the others, I'm sure I'll find many that do not fit the criteria of a peer-reviewed scientific journal from 10-15 years ago.
>>
>>140447333
marriage isn't a religious thing, that is a misconception. marriage is a societal thing and thus society should regulate it. religion doesn't decree the rules, religion is just a ritualized way of making sure all the rules are known throughout, and explaining why they are the way they are. "rules" here meaning common morals and ethics.

why gay marriage shouldn't be encouraged by society. well simply gays can't reproduce so there is no point to gay marriage. marriage is about how families should work, gays can't have families.

the only exception is adoption, and gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt.
>>
Because they cannot reproduce. Marriage is about family rearing, raising someone's unwanted kids is not the same as reproduction. Reproduction is important to any nation.
>>
>>140447333
I didn't know marriage was biological. Fuck, should I be marrying my pets off?
>>
File: IMG_1112.jpg (669KB, 1790x1162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1112.jpg
669KB, 1790x1162px
>>
haha they've stolen the Netherlands air homo ad
>>
>>140451252
but anon, using the same argument you could say that the end of segregation shouldn't happen because of blm and race riots
>>
>>140450757
It was a component of early human culture to best organize a society into a stable, successful, and productive manner. It might not have been based in religion, but it shares the same root in (attempting) to mitigate societies ills by abiding by a common set of codes and values.
>>
There is logic on paper and then there is hard won experience

Logic on paper says that a homosexual monogamous couple should have just as much of a chance to have a union as a heterosexual couple

Experience tells us that the early to mid-2000s when gay marriage gained acceptance in the western world is exactly the tipping point when we started to get this gender fluid, obtrusive multicoloured hair SJW, pedo-normalizing shift in the Overton Window
>>
>>140451248
this. it's simple if you think about it clearly, but propaganda is powerful. gays are good for tv advertisements apparently they are seen as the downtrodden so mcdonalds supports them to help sell cheeseburgers.
>>
>>140449750
Marriage is not religion, it was around before religion and exists in many different cultures without religious context.
>>
The only good reason is that they will still have those stupid gay pride parades after they get gay marriage so it's pointless to give it to them anyway.

aside form that, no logical reason for being against 2 homos shacking up and getting the same rights/liabilities as a normal couple.

any excuses of ruining a straight persons marriage or convincing people to turn gay is just bs. If the homos next door ruin your marriage then you were probably already getting cucked on the side and if your peen even moves when seeing a dick you're a homo in denail.
>>
>>140451412
do you have human pets?
>>
>>140451389
>waaa the biological purposes of the organs don't necessarily mean their intention!!
>when it comes to below the belt, I get confused of its purpose!
Disordered passions always disorient logic.
>>
>>140447333
Weddings support local economy. Gay weddings means less money in gay pockets. As economys are mostly hetero, this means that gay weddings on average take money from gays and give it to straights. QED Gay marriage makes straight people richer.
>>
>>140447333
Why shouldn't I be able to mortgage a house to myself and write off the interest both ways?
>>
>>140447333
The benefits of marriage are meant to exist to promote the growth of a family
Marriage between members of the same gender cannot foster a family, so they shouldn't be entitled to the same benefits as those that are raising a family
>>
Marriage as an institution has already been destroyed. If gay marriage does indeed damage it, it's like trying to set fire to rubble.
>>
>>140450067

The second reason is the only reason needed.

Accepting faggots in the open means open degeneracy and cultural decay. There has never been a society in human history that didn't start to experience serious ethical issues and fake social justice after turning to hedonism.
>>
>>140451248
Wrong.
CPS takes your kids. And the jew judge awards them to faggot couple.
>>
>>140447333
Governments create benefits for marriage due to their natural conclusion: reproduction.
There is zero chance that two dykes or two faggots can reproduce, and thus deserve no benefits.
Not only that, but it actively encourages the coupling of two people who can and will not ever be able to reproduce, which sets a horrible precedent for the population stability of a country.
>>
>>140451390
>religion doesn't decree the rules
That's literally the only reason religion exists.
How do you police a population without police officers, security cameras, and an omnipotent communications network to catch fugitives?
You tell them there's an invisible man who has a list of things he hates. This invisible man is always watching and will punish you if you do the things he doesn't like.
Religion=society for those without the means of enforcing it as we do today.
>>
>>140451632
because you can't have kids with yourself
>>
>>140451200
>83% of homosexual men surveyed estimated they had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with over 500 partners, 28% with over 1000 partners
That is the source from 1978, please give me that peer-reviewed source from a scientific journal within the last 10-15 years that mirrors that, as I asked and you said you could provide.

>>140451617
>ascribing purpose to the natural process of evolution
You clearly do not understand what evolution entails, or you would not be doing so.
>>
>>140447333
A vote for yes is a vote for degeneracy and expanding government powers

Governments shouldn't be allowed to issue marriages to any couple, regardless of sexuality. Only a religious institution should be able to grant a marriage.
>>
>>140450067
>Countries without gay marriage have less degeneracy
Ok. Compose a list of all the countries that ban gay marriage and tell us how great they are. You can start with Sierra Leone.
>>
>>140451636
Plenty of gay couple start a foster family.
>>
>>140451648
This is true. Protestantism (as a system) as been at war with it for 500 years.
Father Luther separated the institution of marriage from the Church, relegating it to the State.
He then told Philip of Hesse it wasn't against the law of God to take a second wife (while retaining the first); polygamy.
King Henry VIII started his Protestant religion on divorce and "remarriage" and divorce and "remarriage" and divorce and "remarriage" and....etc
Anglicans in 1930 opened the door on contraception for "limited use" in marriage. Divorce and adultery skyrocketed.
Theological leftism (protestantism) begat political leftism.
>>
>>140449231
>literal current pope is pushing the gay agenda
>this is luther's fault
The absolute state of Catholicism
>>
>>140447333

That's a pretty dumb analogy
>>
>>140451448
good post
>>
>>140450101
>Gay marriage will encourage kids to chop their dicks off

Literally how
>>
So men with no penis can't get married?

Can men with a non-functioning penis get married?

What about a functioning penis but one that can't produce children?
>>
>>140451895
they poison a family >:^(
>>
>>140451895
gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt
>>
>>140450228
You think anything we do is natural? Go live in a cave by natural law and tell us how that goes.
>>
>>140451864
Found the poofta
Also, careful when shitting on Sierra Leone.
Sure those kids don't hace parents that can feed them. But your parents evidently left you and you've been left mentally sick
>>
>>140452017
yes they could adopt
>>
>>140447333
They can get married but they can't force me to accept it as legitimate.
>>
>>140452043
You don't have to adopt foster kids.
>>
>>140452109
So can a gay couple.
>>
File: Francis-Martin-Luther-Zealot.png (952KB, 780x684px) Image search: [Google]
Francis-Martin-Luther-Zealot.png
952KB, 780x684px
>>140451917
Yup. He's a Protestant partisan.
>>
>>140451751
>How do you police a population without police officers, security cameras, and an omnipotent communications network to catch fugitives?
what society has ever not had police officers?
>>
>>140452165
not if you care about the kids

>>140452156
gays shouldn't be allowed to foster kids
>>
>>140447333
Marriage doesn't mean anything to anyone anymore and it's not privileged by the government either. So there is no reason why gays shouldn't marry.
>>
>>140452067
>>140451970
>>140452017
>>140451938
>>140451895
>>140451814
Where is this raid coming from? You guys have been unrelenting for the last week or two. Nonstop baits, shitposts and 1 post by this ID posts
>>
>>140452067
I mean, if we want to go the "natural" route lets look at the animal kingdom. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
>>
>>140447333
Didn't some airline use that same picture for virtue signaling purposes on twitter? Top kek that really backfired.
>>
>>140451814
I have the 1978 data, as many others have. Sodomite behavior has only increased in society, as has diseases within their "community."
The smallest demographic on planet earth with the highest depression rate, drug abuse rate, suicide rate, and disease rate on planet earth.
>>
>>140452346
argument ad populum is not good
>>
>>140451917
Current pope is an sjw tf did u expect from him
>>
>>140449750
marriage isn't religious, it was started as a way for rich people to keep the wealth within or between rich families

then the *stain larpers came along, added their hatred and the /pol/ contrarians came along 2000 years later and think it's cool to hate gay people because the mainstreem culture is all for it

all around, just really pathetic

Fact: gay people should be allowed to marry, that's the default. Give an argument for why the state should intrude, bootlicker.
>>
>>140452401
You're conflating what is nature and what is natural law.
Animals do not have the faculty of reason. Human beings have the faculty of reason. We employ logic to curb our disordered passions. Animals don't. So, you're right, homosexuals behave like animals, which is unnatural for human beings but natural for animals.
>>
>>140452193
>live in bronze age village
>rape and murder a kid or two
>leave village, repeat
>so long as no one catches you in the act there are literally no consequences.
That's kind of what I meant. Ancient policing is less effective than mall security, at least they have cameras to record you.
>>
>>140447333
i agree with this photo 100% and will fight anyone to the death over it.
>>
>>140452595
you are obviously trying to distract.

gays can do whatever they want but they shouldn't be given children.
>>
>>140447333
Never understood why gay marriage was such a big issue. Gays are about 3% of the population. Out of that, only 10% actually get married. That's literally less then 1% of the population.
>>
>>140450775
It's not about the marriage. It's about what comes after. You'll see your country full of tranny bathrooms and genderless parenting within months of legalizing. That's that happened here.
>>
>>140452328
>not if you care about the kids
Statistically, children of homosexual couples fare just as well as others when normalized for other variables.
Kids are adopted when heterosexual couples fuck up and the child has no parent. A stable, two-parent household is better than one or no parents, which is a common situation in this country because of stupid people having kids.

>>140452452
I asked for a source from a peer-reviewed scientific journal within the last 10-15 years that mirrors the data of the 1978 source, and you told me here >>140451200 that you didn't post the infographic, but that you could provide me with it. So by all means, do so.

>>140452352
not raiding, just calling out bullshit
>>
>>140447333
>1 post by this ID
Oh look at that...another hit and run poster defending an anti-White belief.
>>
It's the same thing as female preachers. In my denomination only males can be preachers. What do you do when you find a female preacher, treat them nicely, respectfully, but do not recognize or support their ministry.
Gays worship sin. Their whole life style is defined by who they have sex with. Fornication is sex outside of wedlock, and they think getting married will somehow make it okay to be an abomination.

Homosexuality is a religion where you are god. People need to get this through their heads.
>>
>>140452352
don't reply without an argument, schlomo
>>
>>140452595
>Give an argument for why the state should intrude, bootlicker.

Shut up cumguzzling, bootlicking faggot.
Want to start proving you're a real man? Bury your cock in another man's ass without running to the government and demand they recognise you. No one is stopping you doing anything
Say you're married in your daily life. Literally nothing stops you.
>>
>>140452633
>murder someone
>everyone looks for murderer
>most likely get caught
>get sent to prison or executed because it's illegal
>>
File: 1472007637861.jpg (44KB, 404x351px) Image search: [Google]
1472007637861.jpg
44KB, 404x351px
>>140452823
>being this much of a religioustard
lmao
>>
>>140452452
You realize that study is based on too short a period of time to be relevant (see: Ancient Greece) , and that correlation =/= causation right? All that data tells you is that they are those things, not that it's the cause. Nigs used to have similar statistics back in the Jim Crow day. Maybe they're doing drugs and getting depressed and stuff because people treat them worse than nigs.
>>
>>140452760
Yes I wonder what the (((reason))) is.
>>
>>140452686

As long they're of sound mind and financial stability I don't see the problem really. It's not like the adoption agency just hands out kids willy nilly, there's a screening process for it. A well off, mentally sound gay couple would be far better to raise a child than a poor, mentally unsound couple.
>>
>>140447333
Slippery slope.

Seriously, the US gave homosexuals the right to get married and now we have tranny cunts screaming for rights like the gays have. Next will be the pedos or some other degenerate horseshit. Islam codified into law more than it already is, or some other nightmare.

And the thing that sucks is that I don't actually give a shit if faggots want to get married. Good luck to ya!
>>
>>140452816
>Statistically, children of homosexual couples fare just as well as others when normalized for other variables.
statistics doesn't apply sorry sweetie. children should not have to have homosexual people as their parents.
>>
>>140452984
Well to be fair current statistics dont support that.
>>
>>140452926
We only solve about a third of the murders committed today in high tech western societies.
So long as you weren't blatantly open about being a murderer you could get away with a whole lot more then.
Take Jack the Ripper for instance. Literally impossible to catch because there were no witnesses and no means of deducing who was doing the killing.
>>
File: luther-and-pope.png (1MB, 1610x999px) Image search: [Google]
luther-and-pope.png
1MB, 1610x999px
>>140452177
That's a stretch
>>
>>140447333
Gays should not marry because it is the first step in the slippery slope of jewish degeneracy. You see it started with gay marriage and today we're dealing with children becoming the opposite sex. 10 years down the road pedophilia will be normalized. You can't let the people have any of this so gay marriage must be banned.
>>
>>140447333
>not wanting a real seatbelt when driving

It's like you want society to be okay with fucking dogs.
>>
>>140452984
because it's bad for the kids to have gays raising them.
>>
>>140453114
jack the ripper wasn't in a bronze age society. industrial societies are arguably much easier to get away with because of much looser knitted communities. this is completely off topic but interesting anyway.
>>
>>140453110
>statistics doesn't apply
Clearly it does, because gays can adopt. Probably because the opposition was people such as yourself saying "statistics don't matter lol." So I thank you and people like you for being such terrible opponents to such things.

>>140453111
>the statistics don't show that
Yes they do.
http://whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
>75 out of 79 studies
>other 4 are dubious
You people have nothing.
>>
>>140447333
Marriage is a religious ceremony based on specific religious practices of the particular faith.

In order to increase children, the status of marriage was given special tax advantages. Civil ceremonies were created in lieu of ritual religious marriage.

There is an opposition to the acceptance of gay marriages because it is a union that will never and can never produce offspring.

Since children have lost standing in western culture, we now only look to marriage and civil unions as a symbol of love between 2 people rather than a contract of responsibility to their family as it used to be.

I support the ideas of gays having the right to civil unions but I really wished we looked at better solutions rather than a half ass effort of equality.
>>
>>140453252
Can confirm. I was raised by gays and now I browse /pol/
>>
File: parTy.png (371KB, 660x678px) Image search: [Google]
parTy.png
371KB, 660x678px
>>140447333
because they are so squeamish
>>
Well when it comes to adoption, same sex couples should be allowed to adopt the children of relatives at least.

If my wife and I die untimely, I should have every right to leave my children to my lesbian sister and her partner if I want. That's our choice if we decide that's what's best for our children and the state should not be allowed to interfere with that.
>>
>>140452956
not an argument apeface
>>
File: MEME (616).jpg (58KB, 748x535px) Image search: [Google]
MEME (616).jpg
58KB, 748x535px
>>
File: Screenshot_20170906-005542.png (338KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170906-005542.png
338KB, 1920x1200px
>>140453383
Had to anon sorry.

http://www.softschools.com/timelines/the_bronze_age_timeline/145/
>>
Because it would make the greens cry.
You want to see the greens cry, don't you anon?
It would also put some serious brakes on the whole progress movement that is spreading around the country like a virus
>>
File: MEME (599).jpg (219KB, 968x1998px) Image search: [Google]
MEME (599).jpg
219KB, 968x1998px
>>
>>140453598
You didn't provide one yourself, why should that anon bother? You just said "lel homos think they're god, and you can't have female preachers cause that's the rules of god."
>>
>>140447333
because it's no different to putting a ring on your finger and chaning your facebook status and throwing a party. EXCEPT for the part where if you divorce the government has to pay for your court proceedings. Divorce should be illegal, not gay marriage.
>>
>>140453465
statistics doesn't apply to ethics sweetie.
>>
I never asked to be a maggot, but I love, adore, and lust after the most healthy, strong, and powerful of male physique
physique. I love all the subtleties in men, and I love the honour and virtues men have.

All the things I find attractive in men are absent from gays. Why was I even born a male if God were to curse me this way?
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 512x288px
>>140447333
It's immoral you fucking faggot
Marriage is an oath to God
Fags don't believe in God
Fag marriage shouldn't be allowed
This whole fag marriage shit is a distraction to the real issues in this country
>>
File: DI89EZqUEAANuS1.png (178KB, 501x262px) Image search: [Google]
DI89EZqUEAANuS1.png
178KB, 501x262px
>>
>>140453383
Yeah, we're kind of going off kilter. It's not just murder, laws like "Don't eat pork" "Don't be gay" act as a means of improving the health of the society and creating a cultural identity.
To me, I think religion was the state before there could be an effective state. Sure I think there was some order of governance before but it was percieved as secondary. Now the opposite is true. Religion takes a backseat to the state because it actually kind of works without boogey men required.
>>
File: MEME (524).jpg (79KB, 545x397px) Image search: [Google]
MEME (524).jpg
79KB, 545x397px
Tread
>>
>>140453782
Your personal ethics don't apply to the laws of adoption, nobody cares about them or they would. I only care enough about them to argue with you on 4chan, and that's a low bar.
>>
>>140453835
I'm a fag and I believe in God.

What now?
>>
File: GIF78.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
GIF78.gif
646KB, 512x481px
o fuggggg
Thread not tread XXXDDDD
>>
>>140453678
can you explain I don't understand
>>
>>140447333
Gay marriage is an egalitarian concept that reduces marriage down to a pact of love, which is irreconcilable with the actual, traditional purpose of marriage, which is to create a stable familial environment in which children are raised by their biological parents. Not all relationships are equal, and simply because two people love one another does not mean that they should be allowed access to this tradition. Marriage is about function, not fashion, and gays cannot perform that function.

If you're going to allow gay marriage, you might as well abandon the concept of marriage entirely, or call it something else. "Dating with tax benefits" would be more suitable.
>>
>>140453759
You're correct, I am not arguing against gay marriage. Any person can do anything, however I do not have to like, tolerate, or legitimize their actions.
>>
>>140454116
I'm not religious but you literally can't be a fag who believes in God.
God thinks you're an abomination and you're not working to correct it.
It'd be like me joining ISIS then claiming to love America.
>>
>>140453944
>ethics don't apply to law
top kek. ignoring that the OP was asking about the ethics of gay marriage and not specifically what the law is, ethics do apply to what laws are.

of course you don't want to get involved in a discussion of ethics you are way out of your depth because you have never thought about ethics for yourself. everything you are posting is safe neo liberal corporatist talking points which isn't your fault because you have been indoctrinated in them since youth.
>>
>>140447333
Gays should be allowed to marry so people will finally shut the fuck up about gay marriage. Nobody actually cares except a small minority of people. It's just being used as a tool to deflect from far more important issues. If gay marriage is allowed then the democrat platform falls apart because then they have nothing else to offer gay people and nothing else to whine about with regards to equality of gays. If you don't give us gay marriage then it will always be harped on from now until the end of time and we'll waste so much time and resources on harping and annoying the fuck out of everybody that it would have been cheaper and easier to just give us gay marriage in the long run.

[spoiler]Plus I would like to someday marry my hubby and grow old together.[/spoiler]
>>
>>140453598
>not an argument apeface
says the subhuman religioustard who literally believes in bronze age mythos

L M A O

>>140453749
Yeah, because gays were super accepted before pride parades :^)
>>
>>140447333
fags aren't human; ergo, they can't be married.
>>
Voting on changing the meaning of words is wrong and stupid. If the definition of marriage can be changed, how can anything be stable? (i.e. race, gender, species??)

Read What is Marriage? by Robert P. George, Ryan T. Anderson, and Sherif Girgis
>>
What do you call a homosexual on roller skates?
Rolaids
>>
>>140454522
why don't you accept anti gays?
>>
>>140454396
Why do you assume God thinks I'm an abomination and not the fact that the actions I choose are abominable? Why s God judging me for my identity and not making me accountable for my actions? It's obvious that you don't understand religion in the slightest, the point is the spiritual journey, the sense of purpose, and the pursuit of self-actualization.

Why do you assume I'm not trying to not be gay either?
>>
File: 1499310558921.png (186KB, 473x379px) Image search: [Google]
1499310558921.png
186KB, 473x379px
If you're with someone for more than 2 years in upsidedownland you're married by force anyway, gay or straight
>>
>>140454266
>doesn't provide an argument
>doesn't get one in return
>"wow not an argument idiot"
You just sound retarded when you hold him to a standard you never held yourself to in the first place, even if you thought you did.

>>140454398
>ethics do apply to laws
please re-read my post, I said your personal ethics do not apply to laws, otherwise the laws would be tailored around your personal ethics(and they aren't). Nice try, though.
>>
>>140447333
Because divorce attorneys are already overburdened.
>>
>>140447333
>>140447333
There is absolutely no reason for society to treat relationships that exclude one of the sexes the same as relationships that include both.
>>
>>140447333
Everyone with >100 IQ understands that government should get out of marriage completely. Gay marriage, straight marriage, marriage to rocks... government should have no role in it and should not recognize it. If you disagree, you are practically subhuman.
>>
>>140451073

This. Marriage is animal husbandry for humans, with the added requirements of providing a stable environment for the child to grow up in, financial security for the female, and the assurance for the male that the child he is rearing is truly his. They have been trying hard to redefine this for the past hundred years as it's the cornerstone of our civilization.

Homosexual couples adopting children does not work. Their tendency towards violent crime and drug use is about on par with that of children in single mother homes. Also, lesbian households are the most likely environment for a child to be molested - outside of the child being sold to some pedo ring or something.

So, no - fuck state run gay marriage. Fuck state run marriage overall.
>>
Gays should be suppressed and deprived of comfort and rights, they ought to pay 3x tax rate to not be killed.
>>
>>140451970
Look at America.
>>
>>140454912
> t.Edgelord McTendies
>>
The fact that its the Liberals proposing this demonstrates how fucked the "No" camp is. This isn't about choosing whether this happens, its about who gets to claim it as an achievement. If it fails Labror will do it anyway when they are in power next.
Do you want this to become a Labor victory? if so vote no.
>>
>>140455018
Can you prove that gay marriage's legalization caused children to want to chop off their dicks?
>>
>>140455039
>t. perverted poop-eating psychosodomy freak
>>
>>140454789
Yup. We call them de facto relationships. Or civil unions.
Legit don't know why gays are so assmad about the fact that they can't use the word marriage when a civil union already has all the same rights, responsibilities and privileges as a marriage. Just a different word.
>>
>>140454798
>please re-read my post, I said your personal ethics do not apply to laws, otherwise the laws would be tailored around your personal ethics(and they aren't). Nice try, though.

are you even trying? this is a discussion of the ethics of gay marriage. You are not making a counter argument by saying "the law doesn't care about what you think is ethical". I know what the law says, it isn't synonymous with the best ethical position.
>>
>>140447333
>The children are far more likely to suffer from mental issues and succumb to criminal activity due to the lack of either a mother or father

>The majority of gay couples end up cheating and being promiscuous

>It provides no real benefits other than state recognition of the union
>>
>>140455145
>implying I'm a degenerate cos I think you're reaponse to degeneracy is excessive

Nah famalam, I'm just not a dick
>>
>>140447333
Because marriage is a religious construct, no religous text endorses same sex marriage, the Australian government is ment to be secular from the church. This is not a political issue. I've yet to hear a good rebuttal to this point besides "gays can be religous too" which is a fallacy. I'm not religious either I just think they should be left alone as secularism dictates. There's nothing stopping gays actually getting married right now and having a ceremony apart from the government not endorsing it (which they shouldn't for anyone, secularism) and civil union laws negate most if not all of that anyway.

tl:dr it's a religous issue not a political issue and Australia is supposed to be secular.
>>
>>140454823
>>140454845
this is why libertarians are irrelevant
>>
>>140451073
>Gays are incapable of this
Gays have entire cruises and giant social events where they all get together to swap genetics with lesbians to make their own children.
>>
>>140447333
Gays don't treat marriage the same way straights do. Fidelity rates for men in straight marriages is ~75%. For men in gay marriages, it's ~5%. What they do isn't "marriage" in the sense that we know it and hence they don't deserve to belong to the same institution.

>t. atheist who used to be pro-gay marriage
>>
>>140447333
The state should have anything to do with marriage desu. Just move everything to civil union tier and let private institutions fuck around with marriage
>catholic Church can marry who they want
>poofter association of gay homo marriage can marry gays
>>
>>140455405
yeah this is what society should embrace.
>>
File: Homosexual_Molestation.jpg (875KB, 2048x1950px) Image search: [Google]
Homosexual_Molestation.jpg
875KB, 2048x1950px
>>140447333
If they marry they'll want children. If they have children, they'll rape them.
Also, AIDS.
>>
>>140455295
Your unwillingness to actively suppress the gayness is overt support of it!
>>
>>140447333
I believe marriage is between a man and a woman.

Checkmate.
>>
>>140447333
they're gay
end of discussion
>>
>>140455282
I don't really care about your personal code of ethics that you believe is universal.
>>
>>140455529
At least we know you're not using a VPN
>>
>>140454720
The first time you sucked a dick made you an abomination dude. Your only hope is to stop immediately and pray for forgiveness. That's IF you believe in God.
I've had it with gay chrstians, you can't be both, that's bullshit.
"Oh I'm Jewish but I can't give up this bacon! It's just too good!"
That's about the level you're at as far as your beliefs, I refuse to respect them.
>>
I read a book about homosexual activity pre aids and it changed my outlook. Homos shouldn't be allowed to marry because they are mentally ill degenerates mocking a sacred social bond.
>>
>>140447333
Because children raised by faggots grow up to be so stupid that they can't properly punctuate questions on political image boards
>>
>>140455479

does portugese internet only allow you to save images with this many artifacts
>>
>>140455461
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean its impossible.
>>
>>140455362
>pairs of people with a particular sexual fetish (that's what homosexuality is) should be allowed to adopt children because of secularism
the state isn't a foreign entity, it is made up of people. whatever you want the rules to be is what the state is. therefore think for yourself.
>>
>>140453465
It would drive me nuts showing you the flaws in every study there. But here's one from your same trusted source.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Intimate-Partner-Violence-and-Sexual-Abuse-among-LGBT-People.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiWmo-H5Y_WAhUBXyYKHRl7Cb8QFgguMAM&usg=AFQjCNHYmtk2ePtd_iC3l5-edybZ37GbGA

>Domestic violence amongst same sex couples are statistically higher in terms of ratio and in
Severity.
>There's also studies showing homosexual relationships dont last in contrast.
>so this alone shows unstable environments for children
>>
>>140447333
Look at who is pushing gay rights, and gay marriage. What are they now normalizing??

Extra points is you can name it...
>>
>>140454145
I'm just messing with you on the length of time between these periods.
>>
>>140455551
thread

>>140455556
on my side: defense of children among other things, also good for society
on yours: i found a study that says gay parents make good parents
>>
File: 1504344596795.png (262KB, 700x906px) Image search: [Google]
1504344596795.png
262KB, 700x906px
>>140447333
Because men and women are fundamentally different, therefore relationships between men and women have fundamentally different norms and needs of social/legal structures compared to relationships between two men or two women. Heterosexual relationships have a norm and a need for monogamy and long-term stability so as to create partnerships able to raise children for over multiple decades, whilst homosexual relationships have norms of polyamoury, multiple sex partners, and short duration (avergae 4 year relationship length for gay males, 1 year for lesbian women.)

Children derive marriage norms & expectations from society, and a generation of children raised with the polyamoury and short-duration norms of homosexual "marriages" will have their ability to meet the heterosexual needs of monogamy and long-term stability in marriage diminished. Like with general sexual morality, homosexual norms of gay "marriage" will corrupt heterosexual norms of marriage and lead normal heterosexuals to have expectations of lowered marriage rates, more divorce, more infidelity, less stable relationships. Less stable marriagea lead to broken families, and children raised in broken homes have worse social outcomes that affect society at large via higher welfare, crime, medical costs and so on.

Gay marriage is about replacing the norms & expectations of stable monogamous marriages of heterosexuals (in the minds of children and society at large,) with the norms of unstable polyamourous gay relationships. Any expression that heterosexual marriage norms are better or superior to gay "marriage" norms will be attacked and supressed as homophobic and bigoted. Gay marriage is about dragging the norms & expectations of heterosexual relationships down to the lowest commen denominator of gay instability and polyamoury.
>>
File: 1485587340295.jpg (766KB, 3100x1855px) Image search: [Google]
1485587340295.jpg
766KB, 3100x1855px
>>140455763
You know the only thing we have left is our past.
>>
>>140453465
BTW I dont need many citations when even leftists admit these issues. There is constant awareness groups.
>>
>>140447333
The only reason I can give is that I have to remember some married couples are gay.
>>
>>140455628
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC1uG8DmgGE
THERE'S NO HIDING NOW
RESIST THE GAYNESS
REPENT
CHRISTS BLOOD CAN WASH AWAY THE POZD LOADS
>>
>>140455236
Probably because nobody knows about the actual law. Gays want to be married cuz they don't realise they probably already are, normies want to stop it because they don't want the gays to have the same rights without realising they already do
>>
>>140455956
well it's pointless to go back now and relive the argument i didn't think jack the ripper was a bronze age person anyway
>>
>>140455800
i don't like it because it's bad for society
>>
File: 1504578814741.webm (1MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1504578814741.webm
1MB, 900x506px
>>140455763
Nice burn, faggot. Too bad all of the diseases in your ass burn way worse
>>
>>140455966
I'm just bumping this shit because he took the time to hit the nail on the head. I'd like to add. We see the effects of no fathers in black households in the us. How can two mothers provide the missing link?
>>
>>140455479
You're missing an important fact.
Pedos don't just rape one person.
In fact, their average number is huge, according to some sources over 100 per pedo.
Why is the average so ungodly high?
At any rate we can't determine the number of homo pedos with pedos raping a hundred kids each. For all we know the average pedo is raping 1 or two kids and there's super fag pedos out there raping hundreds of them. Or vice versa.
>>
File: 1485586425370.png (70KB, 963x910px) Image search: [Google]
1485586425370.png
70KB, 963x910px
>>140456427
Even putting child molestation apart, they still create disfuntional households.
>>
>>140455966
Faggots BTFO with some typos I can let slide
>>
>>140447333
I don't dislike gay people, I have a gay cousin and have no problem with him.

That said, gay people should suffer marriage just like the rest of us. Stop protecting these faggots
>>
>be kid
>have depression for being orphan
>is adopted by gay parents
>go to school
>get bullied for having gay parents
>gets even more depressed
>"i...i just can't..."
>"12 year old kid commits suicide after being bullied for having gay parents"
>>
>>140447333
While sex organs being a spurious byproduct of biology, gender and especially marriage are explicitly human constructs.

>>140447938
Fpbp
I still hate nazis.
>>
>>140456580
this. children need good role models which means a mom and a dad.
>>
>>140455840
Those are not good parents and should not be allowed adoption. Abusive parents in heterosexual relationships should be denied the same, though they are currently allowed to physically punish children by law in any state.

>>140455965
>on my side:I think gay people shouldn't have kids
>on yours:evidence
>>
>>140447333
Homosexuality is a cultural and ethnic dead end. The state is under no obligation to either support it or to hinder the lives of those who have wrapped their identities around it.

In Australia the rights of gay couples in civil unions are already identical to married ones except they don't get to use the word marriage.

I resent the effort and time put into this forced cultural change when we could be doing a million other things to actually create a better future for our children.

These and other reasons are why I'm voting no.
>>
>>140456831
I don't think a sexual fetish should be the foundation of a family. even in the current year.
>>
>>140447333

Why does it even matter, marriage doesn't even mean anything, it's just a promise not to fuck other people, and is only as good as the person who upholds that promise.

There is literally no reason to care about this.
>>
Do whatever you want. Don't hurt anyone. Other than that marry your boytoy fag. We don't care.
>>
>>140457106
Who cares what you think?
>>
In my country, if u're a gay, u re fuck up by gopniks and other "normies" bcuz why not... after all these "people" are just nature abominations and if there s any purpose for those it s going to be a social "entertainment".... I love my country :)
>>
>>140456687
Its like saying there's no biology in parent roles in the animal kingdom that are essential to life. Some even can die without their partner or loose the young at higher odds. Its only natural Being sophisticated and a social species to clearly define those roles. Sorry anon that hippie progressive shit dont fly here.
>>
>>140455479
Pedophilia is a separate phenomenon than homosexuality and in fact straight white men make up the predominant number of pedophiles in the world. You have to get your facts straight, one moment it's transfolk are all pedos, then when it's convenient it's the gays. In reality it's neither because neither represents a large enough segment of the population..
>>
File: 1502801310892.jpg (87KB, 960x463px) Image search: [Google]
1502801310892.jpg
87KB, 960x463px
>>140452595
>Give an argument for why the state should intrude, bootlicker.
fags are degenerates, and like it was said in the OP, gay marriage doesn't work, and neither does libertarianism. neither of you should be allowed to have kids.
>>
>>140457423
wrong
>>
>>140451631
Sounds like solid, jew inspired, nigger logic to me - who gits mo dat chedduh frum dat udduh group? Like, it's okay if our society goes to shit as long as there's some perceived financial benefit. Fuck off you stupid coon
>>
>>140457114
>Why does it even matter,
because it's bad for society

>>140457168
that's not really the subject of the OP so it's not relevant. I could say the same thing to you it wouldn't affect the value of either side's argument.
>>
>>140456831
Are you spastic? They do and suck a dick buddy. You do know its not domestic violence to spank your child in a reasonable manor regardless of gender. I didn't say abusive parents. I have a feeling youre a little kid and get them now and is why you feel that way.

>its biological dickhead, men feel like its okay to hit other men. Woman feel like its okay to hit other woman.
>Shocking right?
>>
>>140457168
People who give a fuck about the stability of a civilization, fag
>>
File: laffing adolf.jpg (34KB, 369x375px) Image search: [Google]
laffing adolf.jpg
34KB, 369x375px
>>140457168
Ah yes, the good ol' "n-no one cares what you think" argument
>>
>>140457263
So like ants or sea turtles require two parents of opposite genders, oh wait... and so that's why dolphins have matriarchal systems and dogs hump each other too... I think you're just cherry picking behaviors that fit your biases instead of looking at the objective.
>>
>>140450067
Like the Muslim countries we love so much right?
>>
>>140457538
Nice argument
>>
>>140447333
They should pay for it, and I would support it. They have literally performed eugenics on themselves.
>>
>>140457168
Fags think they should be allowed to marry, Who gives a shit what they think?
>>
>>140447333
Marriage is a religious rite. What right do people have to subvert that rite to feel included?
>>
>>140455816
I'm saying it should be up to the churches and the state should stay tf out of it. Gays can already adopt here. I provided a basis for voting no I've no idea what your on about
>>
>>140457106
It's not a sexual fetish, it's a mental illness.
>>
>>140451814
If faggots were that faggoty before there were websites where they could specifically seek out other faggots, why should there be any assumption that faggots have gotten less promiscuous over the past 10-15 years? What's so important about that number? Is that when you became a faggot and you think you're the magic fudgepacker who single handedly lowered the overall degeneracy of faggotworld? Fuck off already with your cocksucking logic
>>
>>140457942
So you are proud about the fact you faggots are basically on the same level as mindless beasts?

If that is what you want to be, an animal, have at it. Just leave our religion out of it.
>>
In Finland adoption rights come with the right to marry.
Fags shouldn't be allowed to raise children.
>>
I can add some personal experience to this. I once fucked a chick who had two lesbian mothers. She's now engaged to her step-brother.
>>
>>140447333
Because marriage has a purpose and anythign else can be solved trough civil contract.
>>
>>140457942
Really????? Burn you sage. This doesn't even scratch the surface on bird species that have this "social" construct.

>https://www.nwf.org/News-and-Magazines/National-Wildlife/Animals/Archives/1996/A-Fathers-Day-Top-Ten-Animal-Fathers.aspx
>>
File: 1485587391276.png (289KB, 1112x2893px) Image search: [Google]
1485587391276.png
289KB, 1112x2893px
>>140458005
Is as good an argument as yours. Words carry little meaning if you don't present proofs or proven rules.
What is I say gays are sick in the head, therefore do mentally unstable related stuff, such as the unnatural same sex bond? And what if I apply the same theorem to children?
>>
>>140457783
>you do know it's not domestic violence to spank a child in a reasonable manner
You point to abusive couples and tell me would make bad parents because they hit each other. I agree and say that abusive heterosexual parents are bad parents as well because they hit their children, who are smaller, weaker, easier to subdue non-violently, and legally unable to leave the parent-child relationship, and you take issue with this? Hitting your child is not reasonable, you seem to disagree. But Hitting your partner, who is much more capable of defending themselves or extricating themselves long-term from the relationship, is terrible for parenting in your view. Sure does make me think.

>>140458044
The government, apparently, or they wouldn't be allowed to. I don't care what that random anon thinks past the opportunity to argue with them.

>>140458220
That's the general standard of intellectual discourse, you need to look at data newer than 40 years old if you are applying it to the current state of society.
>>
>>140452401
>links to Wikipedia

Fuck off you retarded faggot apologist nigger
>>
>>140458233
Religion isn't necessary for a state recognized marriage in a country where there is an acknowledged separations- between church and state. Better to recognize that were all animals as opposed to living under the tyranny of some form of Sharia.
>>
File: 1504038511210m.jpg (125KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1504038511210m.jpg
125KB, 1024x683px
>>140450911
>>140447938
To add to anon's point here, they're subsidized by the govt since a married couple will (most likely) be parents to a child who will contribute to society. This is an investment by the government to create good citizens, since parents typically have the biggest impact on a child learning to be a productive member of society.
>>
>>140451389
You have to be the single most retarded cunt on the entire planet.
Yes eyes are for sight.
Yes ears are for hearing.
Yes your sexual organ is for procreation .
you seriously don't understand that?
Must be fucking kidding
>>
>>140452352
Probably shilling for what's going on in your country. The same ones I saw in a thread last night are ITT
>>
>>140458699
>ascribing purpose to the evolutionary process
You are the retard.
>>
>>140458440
Your proofs are shit. I use logic. There's no way .03% of the population that is trans or the less than 10% that is homosexual can possibly account for ALL the pedophilia or even most of it. The numbers just aren't on your side.
>>
smoothbrain non-issue conflict surrogate

the 'continued' 'debate' acts more as passive promotion than anything

then again if media lifestyle promotion was truly effective the inside of your room would probably resemble a qdoba restaurant or FroYo joint
>>
>>140458414
Wow more cherry picking. What a big nothing burger.
>>
>>140458866
Evolution shows that purpose you stupid fucking asshat.
What the fuck is sex for then?
What the fuck do your eyes do, if not see?
That is their purpose, much as the bakers purpose is making bread.
You are literally fucking retarded.
I hope to God you're a faggot so your retarded ass genetics don't spread holy fuck you ignorant little bitch.
>>
>>140458939
Niggers make up like 15% of the population yet commit over 50% of all murders. Replace niggers with faggots and murder with touching kids and it's just as reasonable
>>
Marriage is for raising children, and [out of the closet] homos shouldn't be raising children.
>>
>>140447333
That seems like a sound argument you posted.
>>
>>140447333
Because marriage is a covenant with God and defined in Genesis and Mark as between man and woman.

By definition degenerates cannot be married. A civil union, legal recognition by the government of the relationship already exists.
>>
>>140458866
>" Telling the home builder his job is building homes"
No you're retarded"
You cannot be that dense.
>>
>>140458491
Youre just some fag who thinks a spanking is somehow equal. You're a reason these generations become more and more pampered to the point of retardation. You have no balls in discipline of children. To even compare discipline of a child to the child's authority figures beating each others ass to a bloody pulp is somehow the same. Is just sage. You dont have an argument anymore. You lost your fucking mind.
>>
>>140447333
hey gay can marry but not in a church, fucking leave the christians alone they didn't fucking invite you to be gay in a church
>>
>>140455479
>reported child molesters

Because when woman is the child molester, male kid is considered "lucky" and should be "grateful" because a woman gave him experience. This double standard is known too well.
>>
File: 1488458547225.png (225KB, 756x2525px) Image search: [Google]
1488458547225.png
225KB, 756x2525px
>>140458939
>I used logic
Well then, let's use some
If A -> B
Then !B -> !A
You can't say all pedophiles are gay from any of my statements. What you can say, however, is that 55% of gays commit pedophilic activities. That's kinda a big problem when we're talking about marriage, don't you think?
>>
>>140459251
Someone's butt hurt.

It's interesting because sex is only for reproduction. Kind of like how christans are pro life but don't believe that life has any intrinsic value outside the womb. Baking is a human activity that has a purpose ascribed to it by people.
>>
>>140450101
There is literally no purpose for romantic relationships between human beings besides reproduction. It is biologocal and therefore valid. The state doesnt need to sponsor or condone any other human interactions.
>>
>>140459302
I don't think your numbers are right.
>>
>>140458491

>The government, apparently, or they wouldn't be allowed to. I don't care what that random anon thinks past the opportunity to argue with them.

The US government also thought importing infinite sand niggers who throw fags off buildings for sport was a good idea. Luckily the white heterosexual protestant majority decided to elect someone who was against that. It's almost like they're looking out for what's best, unlike the faggots who can't stop slitting their own throats.

Glad to see you're still here though, bud. Noticed you've been shilling here for some time now. Remember, you're here forever.
>>
>>140459704
So we agree
Also
>sex is a human activity
>>
>>140459704
Who the fk said Christians don't believe in intrinsic value outside the womb?
>>
>>140459955
No one did he's trying to change the subject because you'd have to be actually Stupid to argue the logic of my post.
>>
>>140459704
was abortion just some sort of lame trap to push your gay-ass communism
>>
>>140459251
Evolution is the natural process by which traits that make an organism more likely to pass on their genes out-compete organisms with traits that are less able to do so. To ascribe purpose is prescriptive instead of descriptive. That is the issue I took with the anon's post that I responded to, then you sperged out.

It amazes me how much I see that mistake on this site, this is a failure of basic logic or a failure of basic understanding of the underlying mechanisms by which evolution works.

>>140459586
>who thinks it's equal
I think it's also bad and that parents who would physically abuse their children are not fit to be parents. I never said they were equal.
>adult hitting child is discipline
>adult hitting adult is beating to a bloody pulp
You are not seeing this objectively. Let me give you some perspective.
1)A parent hits their child, who is smaller, weaker, less smart, does not function on a higher level, and is unable to escape the situation.
2)An adult hits another adult, who is the same gender and, as such, similar in terms of strength on average.
Both are bad, but you seem to think hitting the child is acceptable, while hitting the adult is not.

Really
Makes
Me
Think
>>
>>140460099
Oh sorry hard to detect sarcasm on that one.
>>
>>140451814
Tell me what is wrong with this data from 1978? why does it being old make it invalid?
>>
>>140460156
You're arguing semantics now and not adding anything of value.
No one asked for the definition of evolution, twat. I'll ask your retarded little ass again:
what are eyes for if not to see?
what are your ears for if not to hear?
What are your sexual organs for if not procreation?
>>
>>140459665
Not really. Adoption and thus pedophilia isn't the "gay agenda" but equal rights under the law. Power of attorney, tax breaks, hospital visitation rights. Of all the gay people I've known, only one of them has gone down for pedophilia and that was just pictures on a hard drive. More straight people in my community have gone to jail for the same and worse, but hey that's what I've been saying, there are more straight people to indulge in that grotesque species of behavior.
>>
>>140460353
>Tell me what is wrong with this data from 1978? why does it being old make it invalid?

Just a common tactic I see leftists use for data they don't like. They do the same for black crime statistics from 3-5 years ago.
>>
>>140459882
Sex is an animal activity, well plants do it too as well as fungus, so we should say it's a biological function.
>>
>>140455405
This cruise you describe also seems to negate the idea of marriage.
>>
File: thumbs up - young chad.png (1MB, 1080x1327px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up - young chad.png
1MB, 1080x1327px
>>140455966
Fuck me, the anti-gay marriage lobby should be putting this in their campaigns, not the weak shit they're doing now. Makes you wonder if they're the real deal or controlled opposition.
>>
>>140460458
>nobody asked for the definition
Nobody asked you to have an autism flare-up because you couldn't understand my issue with the retarded anon from earlier, but here we are.
Eyes can see, but if you believe that they have an intended purpose, then you are wrong. Eyes evolved in the way that they did because their presence on organisms better facilitated the survival and reproduction of those organisms. Ascribing purpose to evolution is retarded and I'll call it out every time.

>>140460353
The topic of discussion is on gay marriage currently. People aren't discussing whether or not gay marriage was okay in 1978, so more recent data should be used for it to be applicable. Additionally, "28% of homosexuals had 1,000" or more partners" sounds dubious at best. The methodology is probably bad, but that doesn't change the fact that this is data from nearly 40 years ago and the argument is about current issues.
>>
Let em' get married, let them suffer as well!!! It's only fair right!? -twice divorced...
>>
>>140460629
Oh? It's function being? (Procreation)
The organs used to achieve that function? (The sexual organs)
>>
>>140447333
>strayan
>pro-fag

Color me surprised
>>
>>140447333
Experience. If you give them gay marriage, they will then demand you turn gay and hand your children over for molestation.
>>
>>140460156
Yeah sage. Youre the one trying to compare child abuse of heterosexual couples. That isn't somehow an epidemic all of a sudden or a growing issue. To homosexual couple domestic violence that is an actual growing issue. So yes you haven't proved anything. I'm sure its making you think real hard.
>>
Australia isn't real. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>140451448
100% this
>>
>>140460886
>water is wet research says circa 1000BC
>yeah but do you have any research done in the last 3k years?

Do you really expect basic facts to change in any time frame?
>>
>>140459955
Christian conservatives consistently platform on cutting aid to children in need. Not a change of subject but a fact. In the US Christianity and capitalism have been conflated as compatible one yet for some reason Jesus threw the money changers out of the temple... really makes you think.
>>
>>140460156
Not to mention, I'm not sure I would say your capable of defining what is child abuse and not. Hence youre comment on states rights to discipline children. No state says its legal to actually abuse your child. You know that right?
>>
>>140461132
Citation needed. I'd lime to know these christian conservatives that made a lawful decision to cut funding based off religion.
>>
Marriage is between a man and a woman with the intent of making babies and creating a family

Faggots have absolutely no reason to marry each other other than to mimic a real family
>>
Gays being married means they can more easily adopt.
>>
>>140460895
Yes, plants have them, snails have them, mushrooms have them... what's your point and how does that apply to legal representation?
>>
File: 1490126462361.png (348KB, 1452x752px) Image search: [Google]
1490126462361.png
348KB, 1452x752px
>>140460886
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8&t

Homosexuals are undeniably more likely to rape children.
Giving faggots the right to marry would also legitimize their argument to have a family.

inb4
>Muh heterosexual pedophiles
Yeah they exist too, that's a problem. We can help prevent more kid rapes by preventing homosexual marriage.
>>
>>140460886
You're telling me that you don't like the data because it's old and some of the findings don't seem correct. So you're telling me that you don't think the data is correct and that's your entire argument against it.
>>
>>140461282
Why are they the base of the republican party?
>>
File: 1504066257488.jpg (59KB, 513x510px) Image search: [Google]
1504066257488.jpg
59KB, 513x510px
>>140461488
FUCKING YES
>1488
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8&t
>>
>>140451252
I refuse to believe we'll ever "click" and decide together that fucking kids is an okay idea.

gay marriage
>muh religious reappropriation, nbd imo.

bestiality
>you can't teach an animal to give a blowjob, it's just a bizarre step for people who want something more real than a toy but less human.Want to stop this? Design a complex sex robot!

pedophilia
>MY DAUGHTER IS NOT YOURS.
>>
>>140450183
>Christianity is the only religion
>>
>>140461020
I thought we were talking about what makes people shitty parents, and you were the one arguing for adults hitting adults making them shitty parents. Was that not the case? Because I think it was. I will compare the two, but I will not make excuses for physically abusive homosexual relationships, because I'm not a hypocrite. I do think that people who hit each other should not parent children, as you argued here >>140455840
So why do people who hit children make good parents for children?

>>140461152
"Physically punish" were the words I used, genius. Could you point to the post in which I said it was legal in all states to abuse your child? I said I thought that parents who hit their kids were abusive.

>>140461129
I expect human behavior to change in regards to changing norms and environment. Should I point to the number of divorces in 1918 and imply that they are representative of the number of divorces today? This is basic critical thinking.

>>140461488
I'm saying that the time period in which the data was collected excludes it as being reasonable to extrapolate 40 years into the future. Are divorce rates from 40 years ago the same as today? I also think the data sounds dubious, but that is besides the point.
>>
>>140461542
Lol yeah buddy okay. The entirety of the Republican party passed legislation, based off religious belief. Sage
>>
The government endorsing homosexual marriage is an endorsement of homosexuality itself. It harms society in that homosexuality is an unnatural sexuality behavior that cannot produce the next generation to carry on society itself. It is a subversive way to reduce the population of White people.
>>
>>140451636
But they won't be? You can't write off having a dependent on taxes if you don't have a kid/adopt a kid, for example.
>>
>>140460156
Look at the fag :D:D:D

Go away homo, no one likes you.
>>
>>140455018
Can confirm.
>>
File: deathstyle.jpg (91KB, 550x474px) Image search: [Google]
deathstyle.jpg
91KB, 550x474px
>>140460479
>this bowl of green candy has a 2% chance of being poisonous
>this other bowl of yellow candy has a 55% chance of being poisonous
>lets mix them up, all candy should be treated the same regardless of ingredients
?
>>
>>140461846
I bet you're a flat earther too with your head so far up your ass it's no wonder you have shit for brains.
>>
>>140447333
the real question is why the fucking government has a say on who I can marry in the first place

fuck off gov
>>
>>140447333
they are already married to Satan and bigamy is illegal
>>
>>140453110
You're right! they could have NO parents!
>laughtrack.ogg
>>
>>140461752
Demonizes "physically punish" by comparing it to domestic violence. This is the root of your argument. Its flawed. Not the same thing.

There is a difference between child punishment and abusive parents towards each other or the child. Physically punish does not mean abuse. But you seem to think it does. Which is the root of your retardation.
>>
>>140447333
Marriage as a legal institution shouldn't exist. All marriage is gay because only statist faggots believe in it as something other than a religious ceremony.
>>
>>140460894
>I'm a fucking failure and want other people to be as miserable as me
Thanks for your contribution burger man
>>
>>140447333
Divorcees can remarry. Infertile couples can marry. People of mixed, no or non-christian faith can marry.

Without changing all those things, the argument against same sex marriage makes no sense.
>>
>>140462027
Nice strawman. How about some fire scarecrow?
>>
>>140462154
I bet youre a purple haired leftist that faps with his boyfriend.
>>
>>140462607
You should put money on that.
>>
File: fags_pedos.png (176KB, 1584x2016px) Image search: [Google]
fags_pedos.png
176KB, 1584x2016px
>>140462542
Do you even know what a straw men argument is? Google it.
Also, come up with some other argument, other than "muh feefees, we all duh saem", it's honestly pitiful at this point.
>>
>>140462711
I would, you've been parading the purple haired Pansy flag for a while now.
>>
>>140450446
no because modern science is too intertwined with politics
>>
File: 1465808568139.png (201KB, 274x462px) Image search: [Google]
1465808568139.png
201KB, 274x462px
>>140462542
>50% of the homosexual population
>strawmen
The zenith of pro-sodom arguments.
>>
>>140462390
>demonizes physical punishment by comparing it to domestic violence
I don't need to compare it to domestic violence to say it's terrible, you are still hitting your child. I do so because you think one is fine but the other is terrible.

Hitting your child is truly worse in the end because it fucks with the child's development. The difference between the two is that the child is younger and less able to defend themselves.

Oh but when a parent hits their child, it's only because something bad happened and they want to discipline them. Oh wait, that's what happens with domestic abuse as well. The difference is that children do not know that what their parents do to them is wrong at a young age, they grow up thinking it is right to use violence against someone weaker than themselves if they are your child. And you perpetuate that while championing that you know what is best for children, which is hilarious.

You can face your double standard or rationalize it, you're not any less wrong.
>>
>>140462807
It's framing an argument so that you can easily win. I read a rule book for arguments every year. Your cited stats are invalid, your argument is invalid, yet you keep pushing the meme. How many girls are sexually abused by their fathers/step fathers. Google that, the answers just might surprise you.
>>
>>140460886
>Eyes evolved in the way that they did because their presence on organisms better facilitated the survival and reproduction of those organisms
That's purpose dumb fuck
>>
>>140462833
You gonna put your money where your mouth is? I could stand to make a buck.
>>
>>140463061
>modern science
>modern
that's funny that you think that

>>140463360
I've already explained it and you still can't understand so I'll just note your ID as belonging to a retard and move on
>>
File: valo56.jpg (394KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
valo56.jpg
394KB, 1920x1080px
>>140463248
>your cited trusted sources stats are invalid because I don't like them
>your arguments are invalid because I can't find a counter argument
>go search for something that you already covered above because I didn't care to read the material
Aight, I'm out. 'twas fun an-com.
>>
>>140463603
An-con is the black and yellow. Your argument is flawed.
>>
>>140463598
You said the same thing he did and you're doing mental gymnastics to control the argument. Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>140447333

If you vote Yes they will not be content with that. Soon the gays will be pushing degeneracy into kindergartens and colleges. Society will start breaking down and youll wish you had voted No.
>>
File: valo53.jpg (533KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
valo53.jpg
533KB, 1920x1080px
>>140463812
Seriously, at least put some effort into these things. If it's too one sided it's not worth anyone's time.
>>
>>140463892
The difference being that I did not ascribe purpose to the process, while the other anon did. You can see it pretty clearly if you read the reply chain. If you don't like reading, why are you in a thread with so many words? Maybe /s4s/ or /bant/ are more appropriate for an idiot, that would be a better place for you to go to.
>>
File: 1470493512454.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470493512454.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>140463812
This is a violation of the NAP.
>>
File: 1503293175123.jpg (269KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503293175123.jpg
269KB, 1024x1024px
>>140449911

>burning building
>9/11
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN
>>
>>140464121
Yes you do. You just don't when it's convenient like on the subject of a mother and father being necessary in a child's development. I've actually read the chain, you pretentious poof, but I only had to highlight one statement to demonstrate what a disingenuous fucking child you are. Kill yourself twice.
>>
>>140464362
>>>/s4s/
Just click this, you'll be happier. There are others like you there.
>>
>>140464498
Stay mad pillow biter. You'll never be normal.
>>
>>140464110
It doesn't take much effort to realize the flaws in your ideological dribble. It is one-sided when you look it up and find that nearly a third of girls are sexually assaulted as minors... but yeah gay men are the threat of degeneracy and pedophilia. Kys.
>>
>>140464573
You seem like the angry one here, I feel pretty good shitting all over /pol/ with logic and facts for the entirety of the thread.

You seem too unintelligent even for this discourse, so I can see where you are frustrated.
>>
>>140463133
Wrong, more studies show we actually have a lack of discipline (including physical). Which explains all this pandering shit. Again, you're conflating physical discipline and abuse. They are not the same by any measurable means in practice and result. So again your point is foundation less. You continuously dive deeper into subjects you have no understanding of. "At a young age" obviously is to vague to tackle in this subject. So dont try to change it with stupid shit like this.

>The difference is that children do not know that what their parents do to them is wrong at a young age, they grow up thinking it is right to use violence against someone weaker than themselves if they are your child. And you perpetuate that while championing that you know what is best for children, which is hilarious.

Its so void of logic it really makes me think you really are an idiot. Thats not how it works at all.
>>
>>140464709
"Physical discipline" is obviously too vague to tackle this subject.
What you greentexted was the truth and your double standard is real. You may realize that one day, but you are probably too defensive right now to do so in this thread.
>>
>>140451601
>aside form that, no logical reason for being against 2 homos shacking up and getting the same rights/liabilities as a normal couple.
I don't want gays adopting kids.
>>
>>140464888
No don't change things faggot. I said "at a young age" meaning this is foundation less. A 1 years has a different understanding than even a 2 year old. There's no double standard. Your daddy should of beat you to teach you that.
>>
>>140465076
You said "physical discipline" which is vague as fuck too, you seem to love double standards as you apply them everywhere.

Do you deny that children who are raised in a house where they are physically beaten for doing wrong will see that as the right thing?
>>
>>140465349
No I said physical discipline is different than than abuse.

No I dont deny abuse doesn't have negative effects. Are you just being an anon who is jumping in Convo without brushing up on what's going on? Or are you legitimate brain dead too and dont know the difference between physical discipline and abuse.
>>
>>140465677
>"no it's different"
Still vague, anon. I'm just applying your standards to yourself here.
>>
>>140465783
Wtf are you talking about anon?
>>
File: 1567342345.gif (1MB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
1567342345.gif
1MB, 256x240px
>>140465677
And please re-read this thread when it is archived, and think think about how wrong you were. It will do you some good.
>>
>>140465921
You tell me "at a young age" is vague when the meaning is clear, but "physical punishment" is legitimately vague.
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.