[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the meaning of all this..

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1451357360874.png (679KB, 707x683px) Image search: [Google]
1451357360874.png
679KB, 707x683px
I am tired.
I started with WoW, got depressed because no friends because of anxiety and no education, started looking into spiritual teachings of gurus, monks, spiritual teachers like eckhart tolle, thought that my end goal in this life should be to not be, meaning to lose my ego, to lose all need, to just be in the single moment, accepting and seeing everything as it is in the clearest mind.

This was just a phase, i lived it and started to feel better and more happy, but then i discovered 4chan because i've read some news about it. Then out of the sudden i got political, cared about shit, but never could do anything but to vote or go to a protest. Now my mind is full of hate, anger and pain. Before i saw muslims as what they are, humans, that can live here, that i love, because i loved all humans and didn't care how they live, because they are free. It is their own decision and i should not intervene.

Now my hate is stronger and burning as hot as never before against muslims and foreigners. But that isn't what my thread was supposed to tell, i just wanted to ask why. Why are we even here, as humans, it all seems so surreal, so strange. For a human like me that is always thinking about the backgrounds of everything this life was always hell, except when i was accepting it, living in the now, the present, this was good. But this state can only be achieved if you are living in a monastery. Now i hate, i want to hurt someone, i want to get stronger and crush my enemies. But sometimes i hold in and think of all of this, all of it, why are we even here, why are we thinking and have a conscious mind? Humans must be something very special that only develops in 1 of billions of planets.

I am confused, i don't know what to think, i lost the thread.
>>
>>140445848
Jesus loves you. It's no more complicated or simple than that.
>>
>>140446281
But then i think that jesus can't be real, and that every logic speaks against his wonders and resurrection, maybe his words were real. It seems weird to pray to something i don't believe in, it makes me feel empty if i try it, i lost connection to god long ago. When i was 13 i felt god or jesus? Idk, but i felt them when i was praying to god, now it is just emptiness, a eternal pit of darkness that feels like it's sucking my soul out when i pray.
>>
>>140445848
Why?
you'll never know.
and you'll die.

Stop thinking about it, it does not matter, it wont change anything. you're on this ride and you have no choice.

Either enjoy it or suffer, nobody will stop you. die or live. just stop being a faggot.
>>
>>140445848

I need to get out of here and meditate too OP. Iets go together?
>>
File: Neu.jpg (49KB, 468x329px) Image search: [Google]
Neu.jpg
49KB, 468x329px
>>140446736
Ofc it will change everything! If i would knew it i would have a meaning to live or to die right away. But not knowing it is the biggest torture of it all.

I don't care if i live or die, life just seems like a movie for me, i am the film that slowly runs out.

>>140446957
Would love to, you live in germany?
I know some great unknown celtic/pagan places around here to meditate
>>
>>140445848
God is about to come back, but not until we (Northern European whites all over the world) feel the heat a bit from the shitskin immigration. The point is, we are the chosen ones of God. We are too dumb to see that it is our mandate to rule, subjugate and eliminate the genetic filth. We are the ones who create any of the goodness on the planet when we get off our asses and recognize it. Don't take the nihilism pill yet. God is soon going to return and BTFO all the unclean.

This is a Mormon link but it will give you the idea
http://www.millennialnorthstar.info/israel/
>>
>>140447186

Hah, I meant more, get off the board now.

It's strange. At times when I feel like I need peace, I come here. It's the wrong choice, but I think the chaos makes reality seem tame.
>>
You need to make a baby.
>>
>>140445848

Ego death is pivotal in understanding your place in the world. It's our own desire to understand our purpose that gives us a sense of dysphoria and confusion. Interesting, eh? Once we accept that things are as they are, and that we are just a piece of nature's entropy, then we have accepted our true purpose. Sure, Muslims are humans, but we must understand that in order to truly live in the moment, we must put value in our experiences.

Muslims are humans, too, but they are violent humans, and they are antithetical to our existence.
>>
>>140445848
everything's fine.
there is a god.
>>
>>140445848
Your problem is you. Not everything else.
>>
>>140447388
This board is the ultimate sin, we all seek it if we are bored or have this inner unrest, or emptiness.

This board gives the most clear and truthful answers to all questions.
>>140447313
I don't think god want's us to genocide anyone, this is against all of god's laws. We should only put them away and don't let them in, we should let them be, let them have their problems and let them solve their own problems alone in their own countries.

But i 100% support real refugees that make about 1% of the 99% that come here. In saw christians that fled from islam, i saw a gay nigger that learned perfectly german and had everything he needed for a good trade. There are honorary immigrants, but 99.5% of them are absolute barbarians that use their religion as an excuse for their barbaric behavior which they didn't change since their pagan times, islam was forged to please the pagans around saudi arabia, and so it was that these pagans forged islam in the centuries to fit their needs. It all goes very very deep.
>>
File: 1485894925807.png (380KB, 674x593px) Image search: [Google]
1485894925807.png
380KB, 674x593px
>>140445848
>why are we even here
THERES REASONS
>>
>>140446710
Jesus isn't a person it is a process. Think of all the cuts on Jesus not as external wounds, but as internal ones. You need to forgive yourself for something, and only you can locate what that is.
>>
>>140448135
But what can i learn from this? If jesus is just a process, a teaching, i can only perceive it in my mind as a teaching, not as a person of guidance. I would need to build ideals around this idea and get hardened on that idea to change something in my life or change the lives of others. I want to stay free of every ideology or philosophy, i don't want to pin myself on something. I need a point of view that is free but also has a meaning to life.
>>
>>140448860
The meaning of life is to give life meaning. This cannot be done by living for yourself, it requires another person. When you watch someone succeed because of the positive influence you had upon them, that is joy, that thing people are on the look out for.
I started my path around Christmas last year when the vidya stopped working.
>>
>>140446710
schwule/10

Religion is archetypes and stories, virtues and wisdom, it's a lifestyle and road to enlightenment.
The Bible is a father telling his son not to touch the stove. It's a culmination of millennia of stories from a wide-range of peoples. Stories that ancient people used to pass on their cultivated wisdom.
Why does the Bible tell you not to participate in witchcraft, sorcery, to divinate or commune with devils? Because it wasn't written for you, it was written to dissuade simple people from 'burning their hand' spiritually.
The 'smart' explanation for you to not read tea leaves or play with ouija boards is that dabbling in this stuff leads you to believe there are deterministic factors that govern your life through nonsense. It is ultimately a spiritual intoxicant that stunts your ambitions and agency. You start directing your life by your horoscope, look for signs that weren't there and you'll have nothing to show for it. Instead of directing your life with the virtues Christ embodied, you direct by the position of planets and stars.
Notice that the only deterministic factor in Christianity is God. He knows all but only him, a being beyond comprehension. You still have free will and the ability to choose a path of enlightenment or path of intoxicants and indulgences, things that seem nice and interesting but sabotage real fulfillment and happiness.
You're a disillusioned and intelligent man. The Bible wasn't written for you, you have to interpret the message of the words. Live the life as a follower of Christ. Emulate his virtues and you will find the path to Heaven through enlightenment on Earth.
>>
>>140445848
You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.
>>
>>140445848
A good post. Pretty rare these days.

You're being very self aware, and that is actually a good thing. Total self awareness I do believe is the only thing that can save Humans from early extinction. When everyone in the world questions "Why do we even hate each other? Wouldn't all our lives be better if we just worked in harmony for a perfect civilization?"

Because if we don't all realize that as a race we are completely doomed. And a failed experiment in evolution.

It can be a sobering realization. You feel so alone at first, but it will get better and there are likeminded people out there. You're ahead of the curb man, now act on it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.