[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unexpected redpilled people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: file.jpg (73KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
73KB, 600x590px
I was having dinner with my parents the other day, and politics got brought up, and my dad named the jew, It gave me a little hope that not only autists like us know.
>>
>>140443634
Jews have been known to be manipulative and conniving for as long as there's been Jews. If we didn't have savage niggers in this country their schemes would attract way more attention.
>>
Jews have been known to be manipulative and conniving for as long as there's been Jews. If we didn't have savage niggers in this country their schemes would attract way more attention.
>>
>>140444031
>>140443825
bots?
>>
>>140444262

maybe a meta joke by Manny
but could be bots, there's a fucking lot of them
>>
>>140443634
>>
Jews have been known to be manipulative and conniving for as long as theres been jews. If we didnt have savage niggers in this country their schemes would attract way more attention.
>>
>>140443634
>>
>>140443634
>HEY GUYS ME AND MY DAD ARE AUTISTIC
>>
It's the vatican, not jews.
>>
>>140445353
Its fucking jews and the rothschilds you faggot
>>
and to whom the rothchilds serve? dig deeper.
>>
>>140445906
The demiurge
>>
>>140443634
>>
>>140443634
I'm always surprised to talk about Jews with older people. They're definitely aware of kikery.
>>
>>140443634
>2 days ago go with my mom to commiefornia so she can see all her sisters
>all my cousins are typical California liberals
>was hanging out with my only cousin I like im 22 she's 27 but get along pretty well
>she was born in Mexico but lives in US with her mom and her twin sister (all of them have papers) went to a commie college
>she's talking to my mom her sister and her mom in Spanish but I don't know very much but I heard her say Rothschilds and one world government
>just acknowledge what there talking about cause I'm bored as fuck just staring at the table while they talk
>mom other cousin and aunt go inside and me and my cousin start talking
>she starts talking to me about the Rothschild the NWO Hillary chemicals in our food and water how she think trumps pretty good and just general redpill shit
>start to reveal my power level
>she's shocked how much I know she new I was on the right but not this far down the rabbit hole
>>
>>140444262
>>140444645
>>140446361
not bots, just some proxyfag
>>
During Obama's first time, my family was extremely bluepilled as recent immigrants from the UK. Now, they're redpilled as fuck; hate jews, hate niggers; understand the media's control of the country.

Familial relations are breddy good.
>>
husband of my mother and regretfully to say, father of my bro, chimped out and prompted a attorney/curator/social worker/whatever anglos call it onto our home. Thing is of course divorce&property related, as no abuse take place in our house. Bloke is just coming and drinking tea with us chatting about happenings or utter rubbish
So last time he has brought up refugee stuff by himself, displaying a sceptical view on them OF COURSE, if not unfriendly.
I'm not dumb enough to go full /pol/ mode whilst talking with person of such trade, yet I'm more than convinced he would agree with much more issues, exluding retarded things like flat earth.
Decided to contribute to thread, as I reckon the bloke would be full SJW, coloured pile of shit in western yurop&USA.
thanks, fuck off
>>
>>140446561
eh maybe trying reverse psychology at this point
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.