[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Inuits the master race?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7557.jpg (62KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7557.jpg
62KB, 330x330px
What does /pol/ think about the Inuit/first nations?
>>
>>140442828
who?
>>
As an Alaskan we need to take their welfare. They were alright before we gave them money and now they're abbo tier
>>
>>140442912
why did you give them welfare... did they really have no resources to sell you? Did they really have no economy to speak of, and y'all walked in and filled the place with fish and fur and gold?

oh, they had land. and you valued it at the cheapest any land in history has ever been valued
>>
>>140442828
Meh, they're just chinks who like to walk really far. Zero fucks given.
>>
Basically northern chug scum drunkard inbred cousin fuckers...
>>
>>140443359
I mean they're pretty nice people but they need to get off of welfare
>>
>>140443101
Because we felt bad for being so mean to muh indians (who, by the way, are now in a similar situation)
>>
>>140442909
blubber-eating ice niggers that drown their grandparents
>>
>>140442828
The Inuit are not called First Nations in Canada. They are distinct because they came much more recently than the red man and historically warred with them or some shit. FNMI is the collective term for first nations, metis, indigenous. Like LGBT. One umbrella but not the same thing.
>>
>>140443693
Sure ok but they are the first people in Nunavut
>>
Probably decent people but given their low population and distances between villages they are probably pretty inbred.
>>
inuits used to get bullied by athabaskans thats why they never were able to settle south of the brooks range
>>
>>140443556
>feel bad you aren't helping someone
>give them money

jesus christ with nothing to buy? oh wait, you gave them money and whiskey. or you think they will trade the money between themselves for goods and services? money is not a human, a face, a food, nothing to these people. Even a rich Inuit will have trouble accessing resources, and the merchant knows the price to charge him. Alcohol is a psychological escape for the cage you put them in.
>>
>>140444476
We gave them basically reparations, and they went and spent it on booze. When the villages started banning booze they started breaking into each other's shacks to steal and drink floor cleaner (this was an actual incident showcased on the Alaska State Troopers TV show). There is literally nothing but alcohol to these people, the way there is literally nothing but gasoline to an abo.
>>
DRUNKARDS AND THIEVES THE STATE SHOULD NOT SUPPORT THEM
>>
>>140444808
I'm one of those and I can assure you I have been drunk for most of the days in this year. Yet another reminder that money is useless in the arctic and you should have been giving them postal services and drinking wells.
>>
>>140443649
Source for the drowning their grandparents thing?
>>
>>140442828
They're worthless parasites
>>
>>140444808
blah, I don't really know their full history. but from what we've tried in aus, the only way to prevent them from being literal animals is to give them everything except money.
>>
File: dsc_0464.jpg (709KB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0464.jpg
709KB, 4288x2848px
I wish I could afford to live in the north or there were jobs in my field there, cities like Yellowknife seem really comfy
>>
>>140442909
Eskimos
>>
>>140442828
as a canadian you should know they are scum
>>
>>140442828
Yes we survived on VERY little resources. Even Jordan Paterson likes them
>>
They are stinky bush/ice niggers what more can I say
>>
>>140442828
I have over a hundred words for 'no'
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.