[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're not crazy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 38

File: _20170905_185651.jpg (466KB, 1440x2275px) Image search: [Google]
_20170905_185651.jpg
466KB, 1440x2275px
Everybody is high. If not obviously high on illegal drugs, they are high on their legally prescribed meds. Ever wonder why people just don't seem right? Why you're the only one who seems to see the world as it is? They are all stoned out of their gourds. Ridiculous mental illnesses are invented just to sell more drugs. These people surround you every day. They're driving in the same roads as you. Shopping at the grocery store, waiting in line beside to. Checking out your groceries. Handling your money at the bank. This isn't a twilight zone. This is a society on drugs and sobriety is now abnormal.
>>
>>140434678

I can attest to this. One major symptom of this is that people seem to forget a conversation you had with them the previous day. It is impossible to have continuity with these people because they essentially have anterograde amnesia.
>>
>>140435045
>people seem to forget a conversation you had with them the previous day.
Holy shit you're right. I never connected the two, but I've been noticing this a lot lately. It just happened today.
>>
This creeps me out. I always take for granted that people around me are sober and in a clear state of mind, then I occasionally remember that most of them are not. It feels like living in some sort of zombie apocalypse. This is the post NSA surveillance state that everybody just had to collectively bend over and accept. These people are not living in reality. It's hard to not be black pilled because it feels like we are few and far between. Anybody have actual statistics on what percentage of the population is medicated by mind altering chemicals?
>>
>>140435818
The first result I found claims that nearly one third of the US is on mind altering substances as of 2014. I am certain it has grown since then. If you take children our of the equation, I'm pretty sure that makes a majority of adults being on mind alerting meds.
http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/02/70-million-americans-taking-mind-altering-drugs/
>>
>>140435818
>Anybody have actual statistics on what percentage of the population is medicated by mind altering chemicals?
Pretty sure that 99.9% of the civilized world is affected/medicated by "mind altering chemicals"
>>
Notice that very few will reply to this thread. I'd wager that most redditfags are on mind altering substances. That's not even counting all of the lolweedbros.
>>
I damaged my brain from adderol i think. Everything around me is like silent hill 24/7. I live in this perpetual imminent doom reality where people look at me with flouride stares and ignore what I tell them.
>>
File: zombie.jpg (27KB, 244x315px) Image search: [Google]
zombie.jpg
27KB, 244x315px
>>140434678
Ten years ago the fluoride stare + fishmouth tumblerina was a rare sight, now they can be seen everywhere.
>>
>>140436597
>I damaged my brain from adderol
Sounds like it's more them than you though. What toll does long term adderol use take?
>>140438898
>the fluoride stare
This is new to me.
>>
>>140435045
>One major symptom of this is that people seem to forget a conversation you had with them the previous day. It is impossible to have continuity with these people because they essentially have anterograde amnesia.
Fucking triggered. Noticing this a lot with women my age (~25) these days.
>>
>>140439391
It's "Adderall" apparently. Does long term use affect spelling?
>>
File: 1458657318406.png (162KB, 280x273px) Image search: [Google]
1458657318406.png
162KB, 280x273px
This isn't new. The majority of the population has always always always been zombies. Before it was alcohol and sometimes illegal drugs (and for the working poor, it still is). The main difference is normies can drive while high now so as not to impede their Starbucks consumerism and wageslave existence.
>>
>>140439987
It is new though. This is a greater scale than we've seen before. It's also become a 24 hour state of sedation that was certainly more rare in the case of things like alcohol use. Another issue is that it occurs in a sort of blind spot. Alcohol and other drug use is more obvious to others as well as to the user. In the case of pharmaceuticals, the user does not even tend to acknowledge that they are a user because their use is sanctioned by a doctor and they simply consider it medication. Now we can a population who is under the influence in a society that fails to recognize that they are under the influence. I don't believe and class of society is immune to succumbing to this. In fact, it becomes a greater threat to the upper class who can afford it while easily finding justification for heavy drug use without posing any threat to their social standing.
>>
>>140434678
>Everybody is high. If not obviously high on illegal drugs, they are high on their legally prescribed meds
no fucking shit, OP
how else would you explain democrats?
>>
last i checked, i think it was 2014 or something, 1 in 5 men and 1 in 4 women were prescribed a psychiatric drug within the last year
>>
>>140441283
That is actually exactly how I explain them. Particularly, white Democrats from all classes are self hating, stoned, degenerates.
>>
>>140435045
This happens to me all the time, I am constantly attempting to re-explain the same basic point to an idiot who doesn't care anyway.
>>
>>140434678
IIRC, British moralists used to worry that this newfangled 'tea' stuff would cause the commoners to stop drinking healthy beer. Nicotine and caffeine are also mind altering substances...
>>
>>140434678
That "White Death" phenomenon that made Fareed Zakaria so gruesomely happy is correlated strongly with the Dazed and Confused generation that had ready availability of drugs at high school.
>>
>>140441916
No. Nicotine and caffeine both help you think. Xanax, that sleep aid the whole W white house was on, and pot on the other hand ...
>>
>>140435045
I noticed this shit all the way back in high school. Motherfuckers are like goldfish
>>
>>140434678
>Ever wonder why people just don't seem right? Why you're the only one who seems to see the world as it is?

That's called schizophrenia, Anon.
>>
>>140441916
I see it as more of a practical issue than a moral one. The question is whether a stoned society is one where I can provide for a family and establish a community where my children are safe and can thrive.
>>
>>140436597
>Everything around me is like silent hill 24/7. I live in this perpetual imminent doom reality where people look at me with flouride stares and ignore what I tell them.

Sounds legit wonderful
>>
>>140442170
Right. These are temporary stimulants, but these prescriptions are zombie drugs.
>>140442220
What kind of meds are you on, flag?
>>
>>140442220
>mentally ill
>uses mental illness as libel against someone else
>>
>>140442564
>Sounds legit wonderful
Except that in the real zombie apocalypse you can't solve the problem with a shotgun to the head because they are still considered human. Unless it's a shotgun to your own head. In which case, all problems are solved.
>>
File: 1493231230687.gif (2MB, 480x398px) Image search: [Google]
1493231230687.gif
2MB, 480x398px
>>140435045
I don't use drugs, haven't been medicated, and I kind of have this. I think it might be because of overusing the internet though. When I have a period of inactivity in my life and stay online it comes. As I start getting more active it goes, but when it is there it is very noticeable to me.
>>
>>140442919
What percentage of these people an hero?
>>
>>140434678
Humans have been using drugs since forever, its pretty definitive of our species
>>
I used to perscribed stuff for my anxiety. Made me feel awful, mentally and physically. Meditation and holistic medicine is kind of a meme but it worked for me.
>>
>>140443005
Ask yourself when a normie has to think clearly. The new consumer model we're well into is the removal of all critical thought.
>>
>>140443141
But again, this is different than anything we've seen before. >>140440991
>>
>>140443141
Humanity has not been on Zoloft since forever. Most of the drugs we used for most of history were temporary and beneficial.
>>
>>140439391
Adderal is dextroamphetamine and amphetamine salts mixed, so basically whatever the long term affects of amphetamine use are.
>>
>>140435045
>>140435168
>>140439493
>>140441823
I'm not trying to be a wet blanket but you guys should understand that a lot of people will purposelly pretend to not have information or memories just to make the conversation more casual and less cerebral. Not everyone has to be a know-it-all encyclopedia man like you love to think you are.
>>
>>140435045
Holy shit you're right! I notice this happening here on /pol/ everyday! We will be having some stupid thread about women's underwater basket weaving, or how Trump is finished, and then the very next day we do it all over again.
>>
>>140434678
You don't know what kind of shit I weened myself off of. I'll break the news, hard psych drugs are tested on mentally unstable people after their rights are stripped and they can't refuse. Then marketed as an anti depressant or anti anxiety pill. The one I was on made you have 24/7 suicide though. Plus there was a side effect backing this up. It can easily be used as an anti anxiety med, and spike suicide rates in edgy neetbux subscribers.
>>
>>140434678
It first struck me that something was wrong when I realized it was virtually impossible to find a female profile pic on a dating website where the woman isn't poised holding an alcoholic beverage, or doesn't mention how much she likes to drink her profile.
>>
File: 1425444915133.png (115KB, 551x555px) Image search: [Google]
1425444915133.png
115KB, 551x555px
>>140435045
we forget everthing. we dont live long enough to get true wisdom and what wisdom we try to pass down gets lost in time and we repeat the learning process again. never truly able to get past a certain spot intellectually.

just look how the ancient pompeiians spoke to each other. not so different from what we comunicate to each other today
http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm
>>
I noticed this too, I'm 28 years old I have a decent job, I work a lot and live in my parents basement (go ahead and laugh, been back home for 3 months) I don't do drugs, not medicated but have the occasional beer. I haven't spoken to either of my parents in months, aside from "hi how's it going" type stuff, they spend every minute of their day staring at their phone or tv screen. They are both on prescription drugs, they are not the people who raised me.
>>
>>140444130
She wants your money, digging sluts are nothing new senpai
>>
>>140443630
This. It's like you guys have no self awareness whatsoever
>>
>>140443630
And those "people" are called sacks of worthless shit.

:^)
>>
>>140436370
eh, i'm on Xanax and prescription painkillers and I am here. I don't doubt that this shit is having massive negative societal consequences though. But it's virtually impossible to wake someone up out of this matrix, or to keep them out once they realize how depressing sobriety is.

Also, it's funny how people don't consider the behavioral consequences of sugar and caffeine, those are drugs the body definitely wasn't designed for but we virtually all use multiple times a day.
>>
>>140444130
Or a pic without a nose piercing.
>>
>>140443630
There's a pretty big difference between not being an encyclopedia and operating like you have Alzheimer's.
>>
>>140435045
Most people don't have autisticly vivid memories, anon.
>>
>>140434678
The 2 largest chemical contaminants in the water supply are SSRIs, and estrogen. Jonestien claiming that the frogs are turning gay is not without scientific evidence. Two of my classmates in college were doing a study on the effects of these chemicals on mosquito fish(minnows), they changed the ratio of male to female fish, increased birth defects, and changed the feeding patterns measurably.
>>
>>140440991
The "blind spot" is real but, again, not new. Telling men it was unhealthy to drink alcohol back in the day would have gotten you laughed at, considered a religious zealot. Yes, new drugs had to be discovered and marketed to replace alcohol once too much of the public started turning against it, but that's because alcohol's"blind spot" came under attack.

The "upper class" isn't really the upper class. (((They))) want you to think they are; (((they))) want them to think they are. But they are not. True elitism is about power, not wealth.
>>
eh I've come to accept it.
>>
nice black mirror episode
>>
>>140443005
Bingo

drugs are not the problem. Illegal drugs are dropping in popularity and why? Because the internet is our new pet addiction, 4chan and instagram users alike .

(Caffeine is a bit of an exception, as well as ADHD meds which also introduce dependency)
>>
>>140444395
fuck yeah xanny family boy

buncha pussies up in this thread that fear gettin lit, get woke, get that shit and get spoke

homeys know what it's about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWga74teAN4
>>
>>140434678
i have a different problem as well, some people in my life keep repeating themselves if they dont get the reaction they were looking for.
>>
>>140444818
Autism truly is humanity's next evolution.
>>
>>140444206
>V.5.3 (barracks of the Julian-Claudian gladiators; column in the peristyle); 4289: Celadus the Thracian gladiator is the delight of all the girls
THRACED
>>
they direct target audiowaves into your eardrum to make you think youre hearing voices.
>>
being stoned makes you lazy, but you can still be redpilled
>>
>>140445844
not all stoners are bad. just cut down on that shit/ talk about the potential negative effects of weed and ur fine.

basically dont be a proponent of weed and don't smoke so much that it becomes a problem, if you can.
>>
>>140444395
Odd. I don't find sobriety depressing. I used to smoke marijuana and realized I actually enjoy having a clear head more than being high. I had more of a desire to get high, to smoke, than I did for the actual experience that entailed.
>>
>>140445224
Why are pill poppers always such wiggers?
>>
>>140434678
It's not drugs, people are crazy now because they are constantly lying to themselves to keep in step with the culture.
>>
>>140445224
Shouldn't you be under water by now, s***0?
>>
File: 1495017142051.jpg (139KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
1495017142051.jpg
139KB, 500x741px
>>140446382
>>140446457
u mad bc i'm on cloud 9 4 24 hours a 24 hour a day, xan senpai won't be stopped, so get rocked or drop
>>
>>140440991
>its a higher scale than weve seen before
In Shakespeare's time the poor people only had to pay 1 buck to stand on the ground in front of the stage
They called them groundlings and they would literally be so mesmerized by the play that they would drool a puddle at the front of the stage
>>
>>140443630
Yeah people act stupid to seem cool. It's basic nigger philosophy and since white kids are nigger wannabes theyre all doing it
>>
2 years ago, I would have called you a nut OP. But within the last year I learned just how many meds the people around me are on. Even my grandpa is on Xanax. People are putting so much shit in their bodies that they're hardly that person at all anymore. And yeah you can tell when you're talking to them something is not right. They're slow to process, respond or even understand what you're saying. There are some people who don't take anything and are still on the ball, but many aren't. It's kinda fucked.
>>
>>140445844
>>140446035
"Stoned* in this sense is referring to a broader scope of users. Particularly, those on pharma.
>>
>>140435045
If any of you people drive on a daily basis, you'll notice just how fucking dangerous people have become on the road. Both pedestrians and drivers alike. It's like they're functioning zombies. Nobody gives a fuck anymore if they get hit or run over. It is absolutely mind boggling.
>>
>>140446719
>xan senpai
>not xan-sama
>>
>>140446719
Enjoy your erectile dysfunction faggot.

Maybe it's desirable since you're the bottom.
>>
>>140447200
>>140447231
h8 like you wan but we throwed out heah
>>
>>140447150
People are nuts every time I go for a five minute drive.

>>140446935
This is what woke me up to it. Seeing my elders become shells of their former selves. These boomers are that old either. My grandparents were all sharp and functioning. This is something else.
>>
>>140447150
What about total or per capita? It may be that total number of deaths have gone down due to cars generally being safer to the driver/passengers, but pedestrians still get fucked
>>
>>140446382
Brain damage.
>>
>>140443630
I actually have little idea what any of you are talking about, since the people I talk to seem to remember most of the time. I only notice my family changes when they take prescription drugs all the time, and they become a lot more sappy (happy drugs, basically). But they're at least cognitive.
>>
>>140435045
The fluoride does this.
I've had memory problems ever since I stopped using my Berkey water filter with PF-2 fluoride reduction elements.
>>
>>140447499
Is this really s***0?
>>
>>140446388
This is a solid redpill. If you study history and understand this you can begin to understand and discover what role you want to take in society.
>>
>>140434678
Kek at the low IQ redditors on here sucking this shit up like it's some intellectual knowledge.
>>
>>140446290
A lot of the people on antidepressants don't have a chemical imbalance so much as a fucked up life issue they are unwilling or incapable of fixing. This problem causes them stress, so they take the xanax to make those contentious thoughts go away. I've got a fucked up spine and other medical issues that won't get fixed short of future bionic replacement shit, so for me the xanax makes life less painful of an existence.

I've gone off it before, and I admit i was much more clear headed, but the depression worsened. So it's a choice between being depressed, or being toned down.
Same similar situation for most of the medical zombies out there, though I think most of them have stupidly simple problems to fix comparatively.

A side effect I have noticed from the drug though is I tend to mistype and extra words in for some reason, I have to reread everything constantly. I think there are other consequences as well, they just don't stand out as much.
>>
>>140446388
>>140447782
NSA surveillance was a major line in the sand. People were forced to either actively oppose the state or to embrace severe cognitive dissonance in order to cope and continue life as usual, pretending that nothing has changed.
>>140447943
>implying redditors aren't sedated
>>140448057
Interesting. It sounds like it puts you in a sort of dream state. We don't remember as much in that state. I feel like I'd be selling my soul in a sense.
>>
>>140434678
At least they are high on an actual substance.
/pol/acks get high on circlejerking in a safespace echo chamber that only brings them more misery and pain.
>>
File: 20080302.123345_jay.jpg (22KB, 350x175px) Image search: [Google]
20080302.123345_jay.jpg
22KB, 350x175px
>>140447564
Automobile fatalities and accidents have declined drastically, pedestrian deaths are at an all time high and climbing. Only one thing can explain this, pedestrians are idiots.Just look at asian hate threads
>>
File: _20170905_211231.jpg (381KB, 1440x2101px) Image search: [Google]
_20170905_211231.jpg
381KB, 1440x2101px
>>140447943
>t. two smart fer a discussion
Fuck off back to your blacked threads, you Mexican intellectual.
>>
>>140447549
>These boomers are that old either. My grandparents were all sharp and functioning. This is something else.
Yep fact. My grandparents on my mom's side, the ones all doped up, are boomers. Completely reduced from the great people they once were.

Now on my father's side, his mother is much older in her 90s instead of 70s. She's still the same wonderful person she always was, sharp as hell, and drug free.

This shit should be illegal and I am sorely disappointed in everyone who submits themselves to this garbage.
>>
>>140444818
Remembering a conversation from a day earlier is autism? Wtf is wrong with your brain?
>>
>>140448806
You get high on cocks and still come to /pol/ to bitch about other people being on /pol/. GTFO bitch boy.

>>140449125
I have to dodge Mexicans almost every day. They just walk out in front of me. Sometimes with their little ducklings following the fat mama duck.
>>
>>140449516
Yeah I'm a pothead and i think that's ridiculous. And i have noticed this shit.
>>
>>140448806
a website can't bring you misery and pain

its that thought that makes retarded liberals think that words are violence
>>
>>140446912
That was only during middleschool, most people grew out of that shit
>>
What is not listed as mind altering, but absolutely alters your mind? Birth control and estrogen treatments probably.
>>
>>140449410
The level of acceptance overall is disturbing. Even those who aren't high are surrounded by enablers. Look at all the fags in this thread even who shrug and go "Meh people always used drugs so why should I bother having a thought?" They're probably high too if that's as far as they can consider the topic before arriving at a conclusion.
>>
there aren't enough souls for the number of people on the planet.

most are just meat puppets.
>>
>>140434678
>I was almost hit by an oncoming car yesterday because people can't stay in their lane.

>Quite soon after some weirdo, joking about killing his friend, bumps into me at the supermarket. Have no idea whats wrong with them.

>I can't tell the difference between rednecks and hipsters or know why either would exist. White trash. Probably only thing in common is that they are on drugs.

I can't understand anything anymore.
>>
>>140435045
Id blame your phone and internet for that over medication.
>>
File: Relief_map_of_California.png (647KB, 681x780px) Image search: [Google]
Relief_map_of_California.png
647KB, 681x780px
>>140434678
>Everybody is high. If not obviously high on illegal drugs, they are high on their legally prescribed meds. Ever wonder why people just don't seem right?

If you work as a contractor and enter lots of peoples homes, especially in California, you will start to notice this. Every one is doped up here. Everyone. When you come to this realization, the zombie-like atmosphere at most Costcos and Sam's Club stores starts to make sense.
>>
>>140449762
Crap I didn't even think of that. This certainly bumps up the number of people who're affected.
>>
>>140449958
You got me. Posting from the belly of the beast.
>>
>>140449888
I think the IQ cutoff for a soul is 95.
Anything below that and you are Chimp status, and chimps have no soul.
>>
>>140449958
man what's it like there, are people legit fucked?
>>
>>140434678
I take Zoloft and Lorazepam, usually pretty normal when I get to know someone. I think I'm just lucky, been on those pills most of my life before the redpill.
>>
>>140450308
I think it's something more than that.
>>
>>140438898
when is it legal to hunt these beasts. I'm a beast warrior.
>>
File: 1496813049354.jpg (186KB, 720x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1496813049354.jpg
186KB, 720x1018px
>>140449958
California was the staging ground for most of the stuff that is drug related, mainly because of it's proximity to the far East. If you read up on the Opium wars a lot of this stuff starts to make sense. A lot of American politicians come from families that got rich off the opium wars. We are still living those conflicts out, it's all about flooding your enemy with opiates and psychologically forcing them to submit.
>>
File: 1466609990486.jpg (3MB, 2600x3704px) Image search: [Google]
1466609990486.jpg
3MB, 2600x3704px
>>140450321
>man what's it like there
Canada was stage one.
>>
>>140450965
>>140450321
>>
>>140434678
PBA is real and it affects people who have brain tumors and Parkinson's. Not a mental illness. OP is a faggot.
>>
>>140447150
Next time you are waiting at a major intersection to turn left, look closely at the drivers coming in the opposite direction to see what their eyes are pointed at
Half of them are driving with one hand and looking down at their phone
>>
>>140450965
>>140451013
Yeah, I'm aware, but I'm from the woods. I always saw California as the hallmark of stoned out of their minds flowerchildren. But people from Ontario are legitimately spooky.
>>
File: hopps_kms.png (233KB, 520x423px) Image search: [Google]
hopps_kms.png
233KB, 520x423px
>>140434678
And they're pissing what wasn't metabolized into the groundwater for the rest of us to enjoy!
>>
File: kennedy.png (97KB, 586x594px) Image search: [Google]
kennedy.png
97KB, 586x594px
>>140451295
>I always saw California as the hallmark of stoned out of their minds flowerchildren

The government psyop was done all over the country. You'll find these types even in Nebraska.
>>
>>140449370
Go watch Fight Club again and get the fuck off /pol/ you intellectual midget. You understand nothing.
>>
>>140451013
gj on the gif. I noticed this when I first saw the vid.
>>
>>140451119
op is latent schizo.
>>
>>140451295
In Irvine, the brita filters sold there are designed specifically for removing TCA - cleaning fluid runoff from the nearby airfield. This goes without saying that every single upper-management type you find there is either already high on pills of some kind, or just blatantly snorts crack with other division managers when they fly in.
>>
>>140451505
Fight Club is a power fantasy for weak men who wish they were someone stronger than they are. You understand nothing.
>>
File: 1496624136126.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496624136126.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>140434678

Aluminum, Barium and Strontium oxides deposited through NATO/USAF into the air everyday. Sodium Fluoride, Birth Control and a cocktail of hormone/neurological disrupting chemicals across the national water system. GMOs, basic food (meat and dairy hormone disruptors) and pesticides which absorb the Aluminum, Barium and Strontium oxides that are deposited in the air. Cosmetics and beauty products (the FDA has zero regulations on any and all beauty products, shampoo and soap included) that contain on average up to 300 toxic chemicals and other industrial waste products. BPA and other disrupting, toxic chemicals in plastics/receipts and other forms of basic packaging. Then of course, how could we forget, the entire pharmaceutical industry that feeds the population mind-altering substances (often toxic) to the population at large with the aid of corporate public relations groups. People bombarded with anti-truth propaganda of all kinds since they were children and continues into adulthood, taught to become a good consumer. Public school systems that are based on the Prussian model, teaching children and eventual adults to not critically think and have an active imagination, easily place them into categories for market research and all around ease of use for a consumerist state.

I took the black pill a long time ago. Anything else is folly.
>>
>>140451855
For me, as a contractor who works with the USAF, the spooky part is that they all believe the aerosol programs are for cloud seeding and other forms of weather control. Yes, even the colonels believe it is perfectly A-OK to spray aluminum particulate into the air over densely populated areas on a regular basis.
>>
>>140452363

Thanks for being honest, telling the truth is the only way out.
>>
>>140451855
It's also amazing that they took all of these measures and it's still not 100% effective
>>
>>140451505
>forms his worldview based on Hollywood films
Fuck man. You could have at least suggested the book before feigning intellectual superiority.
>>140451583
People get cranky and lash out when you question their drug use.
>>
>>140449897
What ?
>>
>>140452363
Aluminum is responsible for Alzheimer's, isn't it? Any other affect on health? Most people don't even accept that we run weather manipulation programs. It's pretty underrated. You would think it would be a topic of interest in the age of global warming fear mongering.
>>
File: PDVD_013.jpg (19KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_013.jpg
19KB, 576x432px
>>140452884

There are many other methods at use, all the time as well. Politics. Feminism, BLM, "White Nationalism/Nazism", Republican/Democrat, "Independent", I'm not sure about Trump, but I know he walks a fine line. The military industrial complex since the 1950s has been under the control of European banks such as the BiS, the Bank of London, Rotchschild and Company. To understand why we're in the Middle East you have to understand that in Islam (as was true of Christianity/Catholicism) it is punishable by death, against the Quran, to charge interest or debt. The move to get the world, especially the West to hate muslims is all about taking control of their banking system and therefore their population. The West and the Far East were compromised long ago, the Middle East and North Korea are all that's left. The Internet which was originally designed as a method for scientists and scholars to connect across large distances and share information was transformed into a Social Media™ platform. This is of course just another implementation of Taylorism: let's say you are the owner of a factory and your workers are getting fed up with the management for various reasons, instead of having them go on a strike or removing you, you could implement a system for them to vent their frustrations to management, "I'll let that boss know what I really think about him", and just let the workers continue to vent their frustration instead of organizing and acting on it. Judicial system compromised under British common law, represents the banks and corporations, the judicial system acts now only in the interests of Management (family court, stealing pensions, faulty bonds and CODs etc.). A film and television industry (News™ included) that would make Clockwork Orange blush.
>>
>>140454079
well, the two are antithetical to each other. I wish they would at least accept what happened in the last 10 years
>>
>>140434678
This is why I feel so isolated from everyone even in a crowded room
>>
>>140455359
The reason we are in the Middle East is not because we want to enalave the Arabs (that's tangential). It's all about deatabilising the Middle East so when WW3 starts Israel can expand its reach. ISIS (code name for Israeli Secret Intelligence Service) is funded by Israel. Why? To destabilise Syria. 9/10ths of the worlds current problems can be traced back to Jews/Israel/the Rothschilds
>>
>>140455646
It does make it more difficult to connect with people. Don't let it prompt you to neglect responsibility for any social anxieties if you're experiencing that though.
>>
Water supply is tainted with bpa and ssri's food is filled with antibiotics. Neat stuff.
>>
>>140455359
Yeah, but I mean, we're not totally lost yet (Or are we?). Part of their power comes from the fear that they have so much power that it's unstoppable. I think this is the true reason why most people just play dumb or shut down "dangerous ideas". The swastikas in the USA prove to us though that people haven't forgotten completely, and that the conclusion of the Second World War is still up for debate. Feminism is very easy to crumple, it's just a matter of ensuring it stays dead, and BLM dies pretty much when the money dries up. They'll be betrayed by their creators anyway, so I don't know if they deserve much energy.

The big one is the banks. Natsoc has the answer to this, and so the memory of Nazism has to be restored in order to complete it.
>>
File: irspillarspyramid.jpg (54KB, 434x220px) Image search: [Google]
irspillarspyramid.jpg
54KB, 434x220px
>>140455359

Not gonna argue with that my British friend.
>>
>>140456246
The only "they" is a group of people in positions of influence who are out of their own best interest and will fuck everybody else. Whether selling drugs or using cheap materials or methods of boosting shelf life in products that poison. The most apparent conspiracy against mankind is only as deep as greed.
>>
File: 1496451024147.jpg (1MB, 345x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1496451024147.jpg
1MB, 345x5000px
>>140456738
thank me later
>>
>>140456246

The truth of WWII is the most dangerous set of knowledge that could be brought out to the public. Hitler was the biggest threat to the international banking system, no one else compares. The key is not to do another Nat Soc uprising, they have all the methods in place to deal with that. The key is to spread the truth of WWII and the Nat Soc, there is a difference. The former they can brand you as a Nazi and have your neighbor come burn your house down, the latter they can't stop, because its simply knowledge, and truth at that. They fear the spreading of the actual history of the early 20th century more than anything else. Once someone understands what really happened, everything else falls into place naturally.

To answer your question, whether we are lost or not. Currently I don't have any hopes. That isn't to say that all is lost, or that I'm not open to something good happening. Sometimes, like myself, you can see too much. The black pill is kind of like the story of Icarus.
>>
>>140456246
Absolutely we're lost. What do you think the NK situation is all about? Do you honestly believe the made up stories about Kim Jong Un feeding his uncle to 120 feral dogs, forcing his soldiers to get Kim inspired haircuts, and shooting his top generals with anti aircraft guns? No, these are all just stories cooked up by the CIA to get us prepared for WW3. NK is just the pretext by which the globalists plan to strike (the Russian, Chinese, and American globalists are all working together so whoever loses the upcoming war, they get to walk away Scott free). 9/10ths of the worlds population will be exterminated, and they get to create the one world government they always wanted. If you plan on surviving the nuclear apocalypse you'd better think carefully about where you're going to relocate (watch Joel Skousen's documentary strategic relocation). You'll need a sustainable farm in an isolated rural area away from military installations (think rural Canada - not New Zealand or Australia as those are too close to China). If you can't afford to purchase land on short notice, see if you can volunteer at a farm and bring plentiful supplies.
>>
>>140434678
You reminded me why I should be grateful I'm not on any meds.
>>
>>140457036
Oh, no. I didn't mean to dismiss Praktischer Idealismus or that Jew are a fucking globalist cult set on world domination. Even that comes down to a sort of basic level of narcissism and self interest though. Some are organized, especially those with the most resources and influence.
>>
>>140457211
>>140457285
I get the despair, but I don't think we're going to have a better shot than right now. If people wait, WW3 kicks off and most of the NEETs die who knew. If we give up, they actually just win. I don't like losing. I like winning. I know you guys like winning.
>>
>>140457707
Assuming knowledge isn't power, how do we win? What power do we actually have?
>>
>>140457707
Just take the black pill friend, you won't regret it later once you realise just how dire the situation is. Donald Trump's son in law is Jewish for christs sake and they control all the central banks, media, and entertainment industry. In any event, even if we were somehow able to start a civil insurrection, it would soon escalate to global thermonuclear war (because of the collapse in national security). Instead the globalists are planning a controlled demolition of the world. Find yourself a rural area to holdout (it's possible a cobalt nuclear strike will produce enough nuclear fallout to exterminate anyone without an underground shelter but the Russians are unlikely to use it) and wait for the inevitable. Try workaway.info and bring your girlfriend/start a family and enjoy the nuclear wasteland that comes after. Being a survivor of nuclear war doesn't have to be the end of the world, as long as you make the correct preparations. By trust me, you don't want to be in a major city when the electricity grid goes down and millions of starving people are rampaging through the streets. It will be fall of Rome x100000
>>
>>140457707
>>140457285
>>140458834

>>140457707
>>140457285

British anon understands, the best bet is to get out into the country with friends and establish a commune. There are essentially three options left. A mass movement, a truth-based movement, like the civil rights in the 1960s except based around the truth of history and other subjects like biology. An electronic mass movement that is based on the truth of history and other subjects, there are little ones that sprout here. And the strongest, but unfortunately impossible for the West, would be a faith-based resistance movement like Gandhi. Gandhi was able to rally his entire country because he could call on their religion of Hinduism. In the West, atheistic propaganda has done its job to nullify this possibility.
>>
>>140458676
>>140458834
I don't know, the blackpill just doesn't seem to stay for me. Maybe I'll just perish inconsequentially during the nuclear bombardment, but- I just think that it's not quite the end yet, that there are some things that still have to happen. That's not to say there will never be an end. There's never going to be some glorious purging of all the corruption, that's for sure. But even people talking here everyday means that something could still happen.

Although, I guess Rome's fall did manage to take quite a bit of the piss out of Europe
>>
>>140434678
I'm sober.... it kinds sucks desu
>>
>>140459731
>I don't want to believe this is the end so it must not be the end
>get roasted by nuclear explosion and die of 2nd degree burns after several hours writhing in agony in a boiling pool of your own skin
Something tells me you will regret not taking my advice
>>
File: 1499987077907.jpg (102KB, 942x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499987077907.jpg
102KB, 942x1024px
>>140459148
>doesn't mention insurrection

and you call yourself American?
>>
>>140460189
lol, I'm ready to die. Maybe I'll regret it, but pain isn't the worst thing in this world.
>>
I am schizophrenic, and my life is 100 times better after taking antipsychotics. They are the only reason I'm even able to take care of myself. I don't mean having a job, I mean basic things like taking a shower and cleaning the kitchen. I was too far out of my mind to even feed myself most of the time.
Now that everyone is given psych meds for everything, people like my grandma think I am taking them for no reason and I should treat my schizophrenia something else. I get pressure every day from strangers to go off my meds. People have recommended things like yoga, vitamins, nootropics, weight lifting, and positive thinking. There is something wrong with my brain, guys. I need to take medicine.
>>
>>140460319
Insurrection won't work, the collapse in national security would lead to nuclear war. We're struggling enough as it is on the international scale without an entire collapse of US domestic infrastructure. Like a heroin addict in the final stages of addiction, the only thing keeping us alive is the drug itself (federal reserve globalist capitalism). We're going to die, it's just a question of when and under what circumstances
>>
>>140434678
this is the brave new world part of the modern dual huxley/orwell distopia
>>
>>140458834
how many falls of Rome=9/11 anyway
>>
File: 1480471910275.jpg (179KB, 725x483px) Image search: [Google]
1480471910275.jpg
179KB, 725x483px
>>140434678
Yes and tens of millions of people were literally brainwashed by the cabal last year, so that's not helping any either.
>>
>>140460342
Said every edgy teenager since the dawn of time. Dying of radiation sickness or burn injuries ain't a picnic mate, rest assured. But what can you expect coming from a leaf?
>>
>>140460990
Listen, watching your family, without being able to do anything about it, die by the same means is worse. And they're not moving no matter what I say about it.
>>
>>140460675
>the collapse in national succ would lead to Nuclear War

proof?
>>
>>140434678
You have a point. Don't image that /pol/ is any different, though. For the most part, this is just a different sort of cult.
>>
>>140461134
Well then, enjoy watching the skin singe off your arms and legs or getting beaten to death by roaming bandits. Have you ever watched the film The Road? Im not letting that happen to me no matter what, family or no family. I could understand if you're a fat nu male living on neetbux
>>
File: 1502291072468.png (2MB, 1008x760px) Image search: [Google]
1502291072468.png
2MB, 1008x760px
>>140460650

You are fine to take those medications, you actually need them. An old friend of mine was schizophrenic, we used to go camping. Those people who don't understand what an actually chemical imbalance is, like schizophrenia, are idiots of the highest order. It's like when someone feels sad for two days then goes to the doctor to get an anti-depressant prescribed for clinical depression. Can't pay attention in school due to removal of recess and boring class activities? Amphetamines. Feel sad for a day? SSRI. Have a seasonal cold? Go take up space at the emergency room. Obese and developing diabetes? Blood pressure and diabetic medication, not change in diet and exercise. The list of obscene stupidities goes on and on. You might want to check out R. D. Laing's The Divided Self.
>>
>>140461349
May the best man win, I just think you're jumping the gun by at least 20 years
>>
>>140457211
The truth of WWII is that the Nazis sucked. If you disagree, you are an idiot.
>>
>>140436370
dude.
weed.
lmao.
srsly.
>>
big if true
>>
>>140439391

Try dropping a red pill on someone. I.e. tell them a theory you have on something. They will usually give you the stare or stare off into nothing as if their brain has shut down. Has happened to me with female friends a couple times. I am guessing this is what people are talking about.
>>
>>140461252
The country is divided politically down the middle already. We're facing the threat of nuclear war North Korea, already. China is rapidly developing its deep water navy to takeover the South China Sea by 2020. Half the US armed forces are minorities. Not to mention, mutually assured destruction has proven to be a myth according to game theory. Wouldnt it make sense to attack the United States when it's already at its weakest? In any case, the CIA and deep state Zionists control everything we do (even PDJTs own daughter got kabbutzed). We're fucked, mate
>>
>>140460650
Well that's a pretty obviously legitimate issue. Btw are you familiar with hypnagogia? The same areas of the brain seem to be involved in schizophrenia. I've found when I began experiencing this involuntarily, learning to induce this state and come out of it voluntarily stopped that from occurring. I wonder if it may not be a beneficial exercise for those who suffer from schizophrenia to get that part of the brain (hippocampus in particular) functioning normally again. You pretty much fall asleep while observing your mind and when the brain clicks over to disable physical movement, you maintain consciousness. From here, the subconscious mind is a bit louder amd emotions are more intense and can manifest as visual or auditory hallucinations. I'm convinced schizophrenic people are stuck in this state and have difficulty "waking up" fully. It's up to you of you want to experiment. I've read about something similar being tested as a treatment.
>>
>>140434678
Great post anon. It's true, people are completely whacked-out on pharma drugs. Most spree shooters were under the care of a psychologist and on these drugs.
>>
>>140461349
>have you ever watched the film The Road
Also a book. Holy shit does /pol/ even read? That was a book maybe ten years before it was a movie.
>tldr guy in post nuclear USA pushes his kid in a shopping cart
>>
>>140449731
If you think middle/high school-tier behaviour isn't prevalent in adult life, you're horribly mistaken.
People don't advance much out of high school because they've already been moulded by then.
>>
File: brain-candy.jpg (120KB, 807x622px) Image search: [Google]
brain-candy.jpg
120KB, 807x622px
I can't believe people didn't mention Brain Candy, the Kids In The Hall movie.

It was all about this shit.
>>
>>140461525
>making claims without any evidence to back them up

Please enlighten me. What can we do get out of the debt crisis, demographic implosion of the white birth rate, and the imminent rise of China as a threat to US national security? The American globalists know the clock is ticking and their time is running out. That's why they're attacking North Korea so they can knock out China's navy before things escalate even further

Prove me wrong, sunshine
>>
>>140461905
>facing war with North Korea
the country that can't hit America with nukes?
>MAD has been proven to be a myth by game theory
>theory
>proven

stop with the D&C. We beat you tea sipping faggots in the 1700s, and we'll beat China too.
>>
>>140461772
>female friends
Anon I get what you're saying, but when it comes to women, their brains really just can't grasp this sort of thing.
>>
>>140441702
Yep, and every day the millions of druggy normies piss out their meds, which reaches the drinking water supply. Which reaches children. As planned.
>>
>>140462013
Oh yeah. Remember the Batman shooter? That guy was gone.
>>
>>140462301

Yeah mate I hear you. Different purpose and all that.
>>
>>140462460

Batman shooter went to my american ex-girlfriends biology class. She said he was described by ppl that knew him as "nice and quiet." Random fun fact.
>>
>>140462337
Is it really as planned out just the result of greed and negligence? Either way, the frogs are turning gay.
>>
>>140444206
>http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm

>Kosher garum
>>
>>140462232
>B-but Darwin's theory of evolution is just a theory!
Get fucked Yankee tossa
>>
>>140462217
because it's going to get worse. If only we could get scrubbed by a nuclear armageddon. Instead, I think it'll be a little more visceral. Some nukes will fall, the market will crash, but then we're looking at the collapse of national security and they're going to hunt down white people, christians in revenge. I'm pretty much banking on being turned on by people I grew up with. But in order for that to happen, there needs to be a bit more degeneracy and a bit more foreigners before the trap is set. Our death isn't going to be a happy one, and it's also going to be a slow one.

If zombie movies are any precedent of social programming, I think that's the case.

Also, I'm not sure why you're taking the nuclear holocaust so personally. So what if this keyboard warrior dies not heeding your advice?
>>
>>140462460
I have a list here...
>>
>>140462997
>>140462997
White Christian conservatives have an uphill battle, that's for sure. Europe is getting reverse colonised and so is the United States - at an extraordinarily rapid pace. That's why I don't think we can hold off the collapse any longer. What makes you think if I care if a Canacuck dies? Why would I? I'm simply relaying the facts of the matter
>>
>>140434678
I'm actually affected by this 'condition'. I also tend to forget conversation. I had with people the day before. HELP
>>
>>140434678
How about when you laugh uncontrollably at really fucked up stuff

I have that

Nearly died laughing at a motorbike crash once
>>
>>140434678
You don’t know how drugs work. Not everybody is high. Some people are low. Some people are dissociated. Some people are tripping balls. The occasional guru is sober.
>>
>>140463904
Are you on the happy pills anon?
>>
>>140461989
That is really interesting. I'd totally be willing to try anything. The voices don't bother me as much as the delusions. I know this sounds dumb but for a while I thought I was in a commercial and I heard an announcer voice all the time commenting on what I was doing. Like if you could picture the most generic sounding radio announcer voice that's what he sounds like. I spent a lot of time acting like I was on TV and being very expressive and dramatic about things. I guess I am fortunate, a lot of schizophrenics have voices that belittle them or scream profanity but mine just basically talk about my life, like a narrator.
The worst part is that sometimes I get so caught up in my delusions- I guess my imagination- that I lose time. Coming back from these fits feels like surfacing from underwater. Suddenly I realize where I am and who I am and its been hours, days, or weeks. I have the hardest time explaining what that's like to my doctors.
Anyway I'll stop derailing this thread. Please let me know if you have anything I could read about hypnogogia.
>>
>>140463756
Right, but believe the whole point of the white privilege movement wasn't to actually enact a communist revolution, but to highlight the appropriate targets come the economic collapse. They're going to hunt us down, no matter where we are, because they're going to hold us accountable. If NK triggers war tomorrow, so be it, but quitting early is only going to speed up the process.

I think that even soviets may have prayed for a cleansing fire to put them out of their misery. Remember that they found the kulaks in the countryside and hung them too.
>>
>>140446912
It's not to seem cool. It's just that the feminine way of communicating (the media is the message) is also being used my men in our feminism paradigm. It's why people in general are starting to talk and communicate in such ways that the sole act of communicating and exchanging became better than conveying information. Only women were doing this before
>>
>>140457211
Post moar.
>>
File: 1502678898962.jpg (62KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
1502678898962.jpg
62KB, 680x453px
>>140434678
Yep. 30% of people are on a psychiatric drug. The rest are doped up on amphetamines, popping Xanax, alcohol, Adderall, or whatever else.

Scary isn't it?
>>
>>140464053

normal
>>
>>140448057
>A side effect I have noticed from the drug though is I tend to mistype and extra words in for some reason, I have to reread everything constantly.

Before I was on desvenlafaxine (Pristiq), I would always rant to my therapists about suicide, existentialism, nihilism, and how I generally hated other people and their drama. At the time I'd felt psychologically cornered by every little thing. I legit thought I was going to kill myself. The first month of being on the drug, I noticed that my rants stopped. The thoughts I'd logged in my notebook in the beginning stopped coming. Then I felt like the antidepressant was altering me in a wrong way, like it forcibly calmed me and made me not care much about anything anymore. I worried that my sense of self, empathy, and morality were eroding. I missed thinking so much. It was also soo fucking hard to orgasm. Three months in, I decided to call it quits seeing that my depression and suicidal thoughts were cured. Once I woke from the drug daze, though, I found that my attention span was shit, I couldn't care enough to recall important memories sometimes, and I would often have typos and extra words when I'm writing. My spelling was no longer on par. Dude, before this shit, I never had these issues. It upsets me every time. I wonder sometimes whether they were the sacrifices so I wouldn't die. I don't know what else I would have done. Fuck!
>>
I just like knowing that by taking pills, I'm getting everyone else intoxicated by pissing and shitting it out into the crapper
Have fun!
>>
>>140464265
I'm not sure what it is we disagree on. You don't think North Korea will be the pretext for societal collapse, but what does it matter when we're both in agreement that societal collapse is coming anyway? You seem to just be adding more weight to my analysis
>>
File: she giggles a lot.jpg (249KB, 860x746px) Image search: [Google]
she giggles a lot.jpg
249KB, 860x746px
>>140434678
>>140464499
there is a more effective way
(pic related)
>>
>>140457211

Wanna go back to Atlantis?
>>
>>140464857
I guess the proximity of the event. I'm waiting for some more signals. That, and I don't think the countryside is particularly safer in the event unless you're really off the beaten path. People thought 9/11 was the end too, so I'm giving it some slack.
>>
>>140434678

Television hypnotizes the shit out of you, and fills your mind with brainwashing and conditioning. Like school. Actors and teachers are basically demons.
>>
>>140464936
Saw that one before.

>be angry and mean
>get lobotomized

Side note: I can't fight the feeling that when people see others get blown up by Muslims at the Ariana Grande concert, for example, that it fuels their sexual desires. The constant thoughts of mortality and drug use makes their sexual thoughts become more deviant, or at least less caring when presented with news stories about pedophilia and the like, then they go watch porn.

67% of churchgoing men watch porn on a regular basis, and considering most of them skew older, that says a lot.

No one seems to react anymore beyond virtue signalling, and that shit's scary. Everyone's brain is fried.
>>
Nerds are now the number one drug addicts thanks to the dark web. Used to be only an issue for homeless fags but now it's available like Amazon prime to all the tech fags.
>>
>>140465113

You should watch Joel Skousen's Strategic Relocation: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jzjm9MJFSA8analysis of the situation.

I'm inclined to agree with what he has to say, as it's the only explanation that fits in with what's happening right now. Ask yourself: how do we actually get out of this situation? What are the elites thought processes? Nuclear war seems the only logical answer, and it makes sense for North Korea to be the pretext. Keep in mind (((they))) don't want you to know what's about to happen next because it would cause a panic, so the only way to prepare is to think laterally. Not to mention the warning signs couldn't be more explicit to to be quite honest
>>
None of this would be happening id the American people had access to legal marijuana.
>>
>>140465622
I'll have a look, thanks, I would just like a chance to drag some of those responsible to hell with me before the time comes.

I just want a chance for my kids, but it might not be up to me
>>
>>140465635
We do have access to legal marijuana dumbass most states have at least medical in 2017. And even when it was illegal I could get weed easier than going to the grocery store when I was 14.
>>
File: 1468260360983.png (758KB, 1185x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1468260360983.png
758KB, 1185x1029px
>>140464359

Beyond an understanding of history, the truth of major events in history as well as the work of prominent writers, is an understanding of ontology. I consider ontology to be the key to understanding all of human history, down to the details of everyday occurrences. Before a few words about ontology, I'd like to remind everyone that Darwin was put up to write the Origins of the Species by Malthus and Galton, founders of eugenics, in an attempt to justify eugenics. The original title of the Origin of Species was The Preservation of the Favoured Races, and the Irish were deemed by the British to be the most abhorrent race that needed to be dealt with, for instance. The "master race" argument put onto Nat Soc Germany was a projection made by the British. (Hitler™ is the amalgamated projections of the allied forces). Britain viewed itself as the Master Race™ and thus was entitled to an empire and to send its Criminals and Degenerates™ to Australia. But, back to ontology. To understand the Jews and what happens at their hands you must understand that their god, the "God/LORD" of the Old Testament goes by a few names. Lucifer (Light-Bringer), Saklas (The Blind One), Baal (Lord) and so on. "And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light." The Jewish god, the Blind One, is called so because he blinds with his light, blinds man to truth, to virtue and everything good. This is the Jewish modus operandi in human affairs, as dictated by their god. Christianity was never meant to be lumped into a "Judeo-Christian-Islamic" set of ideologies. The god of the Old Testament and the Quran are the same Blind One, but the god of the New Testament is, in blunt terms, the true god. I am not advocating someone to convert to Christianity, nor am I strictly Christian, I prefer Vedanta. But it needs to be understood that the god of the Jew and the Muslim is the Blind One, of which Christ and the Logos is the biggest threat. Ever notice how many people are blind?
>>
>>140434678
Tell me why I should live life sober.
>>
>>140463646
Nice list.
>>
File: 73898.gif (1MB, 245x265px) Image search: [Google]
73898.gif
1MB, 245x265px
>>140465635
>>140465815

Marijuana is seriously a gateway drug, just as everyone warned. It makes you horny, dipshit. Imagine parents who smoke that shit around their children.
>>
>>140443630
>Hey remember that story I told you yesterday about losing my car?

>No, what happened?

Very casual conversation!
>>
>>140434678
Asked some crazy lady at Ace hardware where the compression fittings were and she snapped and started yelling and stammered over to the section. HERE THEY'RE RIGHT HERE! Had to be a methhead right?
>>
>>140450321
Its bad enough that i stopped talking to people in california when i drive through there. Especially in Los Angeles. They are painfully stupid to interact with
>>
>>140462709
One of the bigger misperceptions on /pol/ (due to age) is that older generations didn't have the same conversations about the same topics held here. That includes drinking water being compromised, chemicals leading to a passive populace/LBGT phenomena, technology spawning spying and thus NWO censorship, and "communists" in Hollywood.

We're taught about the dastardly "red scare" and Joseph McCarthy, because he was essentially targeting subversive Jews, but that part is left out. It takes many whites into their late 20s to even understand what McCarthy was doing, meanwhile Hollywood still pumps out anti-McCarthy screeds like Trumbo starring Bryan Cranston.

I recommend you watch the Georgia democrat, Larry McDonald, totally redpill Pat Buchanan on national TV in 1983 about the (((NWO))). Obviously, McDonald soon died in Korean Airlines 007. I learned of McDonald only via an obscure recording of Ron Paul from the early '90s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BPhYEFGaGM

My point is, this is truly an InfoWar. And our greatest mistake is to not consider it's the only war that involves generations of white men. The eldest know the NWO plan is real, and intentional, down to chemicals in the water and psy meds. We should be equally unsettled that many of these elders believe the NWO is too embedded, its net too vast, to be destroyed. Or, they have seen what occurs when the bat is raised on the intellectual field.

Doubt can stem from being good and just. But our enemy has zero doubt about their endgame. That's why many conclude a devil is in it. Which then turns potential peers off due to religious messaging. Vicious cycle. But our generations have the power of info, for now. Zuckerberg arises like a biological antagonist.
>>
>>140439391
Amphetamines wreak havoc on the risk-reward pleasure center of the brain.

Short term use (weeks to months) of high dosages, such as meth users, causes permanent damage.
You lose, permanently, amounts of the ability to feel anything and react. You destroy amounts of the function which lets you logically perceive correct action and learning, because the response to danger or reward is emotionally controlled and fundamentally based in the mammalian (amygdala, hippocampus, etc.) parts of the brain.
Death of the feeling == death of the response, or need to respond, or learning potential.

Long term use of (relatively) low dosages has shown little damage and arguable permanent effect, but I can't help to wonder that even properly controlled medicinal use of amphetamines induces permanent brain structure alterations of questionable nature. The moral thought, and the basis of the neurological treatment approach, is that kids still maturing whom need treatment have an abnormality which will be helped from treatment in this manner.

I've never seen dumb or lazy kids turn into above-average or fully functioning adults from doping on Adderall though.
It's more like their urge to rebel against the problems with society is forcibly killed.

Drugs turn people with a clue into mindless happy little zombies.
>>
>>140463646
no 5WH. at least add the dates anon
>>
>>140466027
I agree marijuana is very misunderstood. Almost all the studies were done on weed that had only 10 percent THC and we all know that barely gets you high at all so really we don't know how the real potent weed that is now common everywhere affects the brain. It's almost as if this was their plan all a long, first ban weed and make it impossible to do real studies on it, 2nd have a bunch of pseudo scientists spread positive studies about it, then make it legal in states but not Federal so no studied can be done, now profit billions and numb the minds of millions of average American citizens.
>>
>>140464238
I have had auditory hallucinations while in this state that are like hearing voices clear as day. My friend has then while she's fully awake and it sounds terrible. She gets a similar think with comments about what she's doing, but mostly it's what she perceives as other people's thoughts about her. She gets more of the belittling and cursing stuff, unfortunately. You should know that auditory hallucinations are fairly common and, probably, anybody is capable of experiencing this at some point.
I have yet to find a really good source regarding hypnagogia because following the scientific method is slow and rigid and staying from scientific sources usually leads to a bunch of stuff about paranormal things which probably are not healthy if you're having delusions. I want to stay grounded in reality before needlessly jumping to any such conclusion. Personally experiencing it has giving me an understanding of how my mind works in a more complete way than I think reading about it could. Kind of like how reading about riding a bike is no substitute for just getting on the bike and riding it. As far as how to experience it, I just learned to fall asleep on purpose by not latching on to any thoughts that pop up and the mind slowly calms. Trying to grab a thought is like moving in water. It disturbs the water. You have to let them float by and waot until everything is still. Eventually a mechanism in the brain clicks over and you are in sleep paralysis. This is the point where strange things happen. The best thing to practice is just being able to relax in this state without panic. Understand all the fears or manifestations are from your mind. When you're ready, return by consciously breathing. It took me a long time to discover this, but breathing reconnected my mind with the body and helped me wake up and move again. Panic will jolt you awake and isn't fun. Alternatively, you can just fall all the way asleep.
>>
>>140443630
My girlfriend and I will pretty much intentionally have extremely similar convos. It keeps us talking, and sometimes allows new insight.
>>
>>140466264
You are right, it's funny because I used to take Adderall every day when I was in high school. The thing is I recently tried cocaine for the first time on my friends b day and it was pretty weak desu. I was like " I took extended release Adderall that's lasts 6hrs homie, cocaine is some boring shit" Kinda unsettling for me how desensitized I already was towards stimulants already from prescription amphetamine lol. Imo Adderall is a ton stronger than cocaine is.
>>
>>140465164
That's why it makes me cringe. I find the sound of it offensive. I can watch some shows, but news and commercials are a particular affront to the psyche.
>>
Fun game to play: count the big pharma drug commercials while watching your favourite tv program. Works best on US tele because in most first world countries it's illegal for companies to push drugs on people without proper medical diagnosis. A bunch of idiots driving around high, face-fucking their smartphones.
>>
File: s625348603268052076_p19_i1_w2560.jpg (609KB, 2226x2560px) Image search: [Google]
s625348603268052076_p19_i1_w2560.jpg
609KB, 2226x2560px
>>140465464
Read this fun little book. Short n sweet chapters. Easy read and many more logical fallacies than muh strawman and muh ad hominem&m.
>>
File: 1489376093427.png (325KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
1489376093427.png
325KB, 610x406px
>>140465934
Find a reason yourself or nothing I can suggest will matter.
>>
>>140467308
I'm the same way. Was at a friends house and a commercial came on for mountain dew.
>pulsating mountain dew bottle with mist sprayed on it
>huge bass and techno beat in background
>lasted only 10-15 seconds
>"do the dew" whispered over a black screen
As asked my friend if he wasn't bothered by the obvious hypno-shit but he just said I was paranoid.
>>
>>140466188
Everyone in that area is angry. They are fucked.
>>140466243
Yes but we're in an accelerationist era where the effects of such things are becoming more apparently and more wilfully ignored. Otherwise, yes. It's been a process and thanks for the link. I think most people are inherently followers and it's up to us to step up and lead. Unfortunately, that means those who have them may well become your opposition. They are opposing other constantly while vying for control of the population. The alternative is to just sit it out and make your own way as best as you can.
>>
>>140434678
>Everybody is high. If not obviously high on illegal drugs, they are high on their legally prescribed meds.
But I do not take any meds?

My mother always warned me that one shouldn't take meds, when it is avoidable. It has been ~2 years since I have taken anything.
>>
>>140466264
That's quite a redpill, anon. Screencapped.
>>
>>140438898
Fish mouth is caused by breathing in threw your mouth usually due to a lack of physical activity as a kid.
>>
>>140443630
>>140435045
Or, maybe, they dont give a shit and just tune your autism out.
>>
i just smoke weed and cigarettes
>>
>>140467662
And they change the scene every millisecond.
>he said i was paranoid
Fucking normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>140467231
Shit cocaine tbqh senpai
>>
>>140464936
Gah. Poor girl, probably a bitch but just look at how much crazier she looks in pic 2.
>>
NEVER WATCH THE TELEVISION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmBymKXgrV4
>>
>>140434678
>Ridiculous mental illnesses are invented just to sell more drugs

or to mask other chemical warfare tactics.
>>
>>140441823
>>140439493
>>140435168
It's less because they don't remember what you said and more because they don't want to accept it. It's just an attrition strategy, forcing you to repeat yourself until you eventually give up and just accept whatever fucking bullshit they were peddling because it's easier than trying to drill sense into a retard.
>>
>>140434678
I was just talking to my mom about this, and she noticed the same thing.

A good portion of people (especially women) I've known have eventually admitted to taking anti-depressants. Suddenly all of their insane bullshit makes sense.

I live in Chicago, and people's behavior is fucking insane. The way they talk, drive, act at the grocery store, it's like they have no empathy. The way people treat each other as strangers is fucking unbelievable, ESPECIALLY middle-aged women. Total nut-cases.

I don't even drink alcohol. Only water and coffee, I love being sober 24/7.
>>
>>140467231
Must've been some shit cocaine, I can still get a rush from the stuff.
I took a 30XR the other day and felt almost nothing from it. It did still effect my reaction time and keep me going through a 12 hour day at work. But I felt absolutely nothing as compared to the very first time I took one, bouncing off the walls, talking non stop. I'm late 20's though compared to 19.
The caveat being I had recreationally done Meth a few days out of every week for a couple weeks last year. Free stuff, high quality, done with friends, vaporized through a double chamber bubbler. When somebody smokes 2 grams of pure glass with you several times a week and you analyze it you see how it burns people, ruins them.

I've researched the effects of Amps and the behavior of the risk/reward system and as well fucked my brain on a hard drug.
Speaking from first hand experience, just don't ever do meth or dextro or amp salts, this shit should be illegal on all types and levels.
>>
>>140447150
DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS

I thought this was only in Chicago! People drive like NUT-CASES these days. Seriously, I see car accidents happen right in front of me all the time. People are tailing each-other 70 mph, even on backroads in the middle of no-where. It's complete fucking insanity.
>>
>>140469416
To clarify,
I'm sober 99% of the time and have been for many years. Haven't touched (and have no want to) meth since those friends, and I hadn't done adderall for years until Friday.

6 days over two weeks of hard meth use caused lasting damage to a mature brain.
What does every day for years of stimulant prescriptions do to people?
>>
>>140469397
>it's like they have no empathy

That's one thing I definitely observed, too. There are way too many people who seem to have zero fucking empathy and can't figure out that most people work differently from them.

>clever people who don't understand that the majority of the population is not clever and that their utopia plans which require everyone to understand complex causation thus won't work
>"altruistic" people who don't understand that a shitload of people are selfish and that their altruism will not be met with gratitude but instead taken advantage of
>people thinking that everyone who shares common traits with them will also follow a carbon copy of their own standpoints

>ESPECIALLY middle-aged women
Half of the time they would already be ruined without the drugs because they have no children. That already fucks them up good, the drugs just come on top of that.
>>
>>140469397
There's been some interesting threads here about women and "anxiety". I know it's not just me, because all the guys I've talked to and plenty of guys here have said the same thing: literally every girl you meet (especially in the 18-30 age range) will tell you about their crippling anxiety. And then you find out they are taking xanax if not other SSRI's or other brain numbing meds ontop of it all.
Why are women so prone to all of this "anxiety"? If a chick has three things to do in any 24 hour period she will literally cry and tell you she's been "running around all day" and is "just so overwhelmed!" When all she had to do was run by the bank and maybe go to a dentist appointment.
Obviously they are a weaker species, but was it always this bad? Is it birth control that's driving women insane? I know at least four or five chicks who are by no means clinically insane or even depressed, yet they are loaded up on antidepressants and benzos.
>>
I get amphetamines for me add, stops me from sleeping all day
>>
>>140469778
>Is it birth control that's driving women insane?
Partly this, partly because they destroyed the female role model.
Women aren't really made for stressful situations that are unrelated to family & friends, they have a rather low tolerance for that.

Which wouldn't be a problem, if they'd at least fucking recognize it. But they never do. They'll drop their 10hrs a week job because it was too stressful for them and just a couple weeks later they'll already bitch about their partner/husband who does 40+ hours per week not also doing half the chores around the house.
>>
>>140446912
Jesus Christ are you all this autistic? I hope I never have to meet one of you aspies in real life.

Normies play dumb because it's a natural, non-threatening way of communicating. Have you not even read any Carnegie? Conversation flows well when you aren't trying to intellectually one-up one another and purposefully keep conversation casual. The person you're speaking to will also be more likely to open up honestly if they believe you're on their level of thinking.
>>
File: 13216352161.png (189KB, 2131x1200px) Image search: [Google]
13216352161.png
189KB, 2131x1200px
>>140435045
It's because you're not Chad enough desu
>>
>>140469195
Our greatest ability as humans is our ability to emulate. It's what allows us to pass knowledge from generation to generation. It can most certainly be exploited.
>>
>>140469778
Evolution doesn't happen in a generation, or ten.

Our species is and still will be built for women to be the physically and mentally weaker half. Tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of years of survival based sexual dimorphism can not be changed on a whim because of technology making life easier and "society" demanding equal pay for unequal work.

>>140470139
My closest friend deals with exactly this every day of his life.
Every couple months he tells me about what you just said, and how he's always toeing the line of just leaving her and bunking with me for a while.

She somehow expects him to work a salary 55+ hour position, cook good meals, clean the house, do everything, while she works 12-15 hours a week and watches their autistic kid and bitches about the house not being clean.

It makes me beyond scared for trying to have a family.
>>
>>140449516
It's true though. Most goys are absolute brainlets.
>>
>>140469360
Dropping a redpill is one thing, but they forget entire conversations. Their own words on topics that are important to them. That's the part that is strange. I completely understand that programmed response to something about Jews running the media. This is different.
>>
>>140470359
It's pretty much what always eventually kills it for me.

They are very prone to pretending that none of the work you do has any merit or was done at all, they only seem to see what they themselves do and then get mad that you aren't taking half the load from them, because that would only be your fair share.
If you do, they'll just forget about you doing it and again look at the 50% that are left to them and wonder why you aren't doing half of that.
It's like some advanced Solipsism.
>>
>>140466188
I'm almost curious to see, but then I ask why I would do that to myself.
>>
>>140470332
>Our greatest ability as humans is our ability to emulate. It's what allows us to pass knowledge from generation to generation. It can most certainly be exploited.

it already IS being exploited, along with the chemical warfare procedure.

it's a multi-faceted plan, with numerous seemingly unrelated but parallel attack plans.
>>
>>140470517
I wasn't even talking about red pills, it can be extremely mundane shit, too. One of my uncles for example is super convinced that not a single person in the world suffers as much as him, that god must have him personally.
If you ever tell him about something that involved just minor discomfort for someone else he'll intentionally forget about it because on this whole world, it's only him who can suffer.
>>
>>140434678
disgusting junkies!
disgusting junkies!
disgusting junkies!
disgusting junkies!
disgusting junkies!
>>
>>140470517
Just because they get riled up and seem emotional doesn't mean it's "important" to them. It will more likely be a play in some social power game most times.
>>
File: 875983.jpg (47KB, 309x500px) Image search: [Google]
875983.jpg
47KB, 309x500px
>>140470192
It's a good book. It doesn't explain away the behavior of today who are doped up. Dealing with such people may require a different approach. Perhaps they are now motivated by getting they're fix or by avoiding any obstructions to getting their fix.
>>
>>140470650
No I mean they will tell say the same thing two days in a row and think they are telling me for the first time.
>>
>>140471338
We're talking about shitty women in typical long term relationships, not OPs tripe about people you don't really know not really caring about a boring conversation.
>>
>>140470845
Tell me more
>>
>>140471498
They control the media and educational system, so they devise subtle social engineering there, as well as classical conditioning in the media.

They have social engineering on social media, in the form of well studied instinctual exploits (emotional manipulation, etc)

They use chemical warfare to dumb down the population, the educational system doesn't teach critical thinking or problem solving, and it certainly doesn't teach investigation.

It's a whole plan that revolves around making the target population as dumb as possible, in order to make them more susceptible to the social engineering and mind control techniques that (((They))) use to maintain power.

It really is quite a complex plan, and would take hours to get into fully.
>>
>>140471856
Where can I find out more anon
>>
>>140471856
>They use chemical warfare to dumb down the population
How do (((they))) inoculate themselves?
>>
>>140469778
I think we aren't stressed enough. Life is too easy. It's easier to mentally deal with having to survive when you're focused ln on merely surviving.
>>
>>140434678
Don't you even dare take away my Prozac or I'mma cut a bitch.
>>
>>140439391
In my experience it takes the joy out of life for about 5 years. Those five years are basically hell where you have to be careful not to fiend for something else, such as marijuana or anything dopaminergic.

After a while though, your brain comes back to normal. Still, you must keep up a meditation practice of some kind in order to ward off depression, anxiety and other problems. Also, you'll probably develop fetishes and ticks that won't really every go away.

Adderall affects the entire dopamine system in the brain. Some alternatives, like Modafinil, only target certain pathways.

Adderall is a Faustian bargain. It's not really worth it in my opinion.

The effects are lessened if you wean yourself off.
>>
>>140472104
>How do (((they))) inoculate themselves?

Proper water filtration, clean vaccines, private food production, private schools, no-TV, etc....
>>
>>140471856
A child's happiness is priceless, especially on their birthday.
>>
>>140472001
>Where can I find out more anon

You can find out more everywhere, the trick is sorting the wheat from the chaff, so to speak.
>>
>>140472351
okay?
>>
>>140444250
After my mom went on anti-depressants, she went from reading Dostoevsky and playing Beethoven on her piano to hoarding for the apocalypse and drinking a lot of wine.

Pharmaceutical companies and psychiatrists who push this shit on people at the most vulnerable points in their lives, for a quick buck, deserve to be shot.
>>
>>140434678
I can attest to this, working with an American who seems to be taking a shitload of drugs and supplements.

Guy is fucking turdwad with the memory and attitude of a 5yr old child. Nobody needs to take that much pills
>>
>>140472199
>t. every communist in 2017
>>
File: 1489526140726.png (86KB, 467x496px) Image search: [Google]
1489526140726.png
86KB, 467x496px
holy shit, there are some next level quantum redpills being dropped in this thread
>>
>>140472427
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFsDnn9FjOQ
>>
>>140455359
>let's say you are the owner of a factory and your workers are getting fed up with the management for various reasons, instead of having them go on a strike or removing you, you could implement a system for them to vent their frustrations to management, "I'll let that boss know what I really think about him", and just let the workers continue to vent their frustration instead of organizing and acting on it.

You are describing a Republic. That's what the House of Commons is for. A Republic is essentially a way for a patrician class to have a way to communicate with a plebian class, and hopefully avoid getting their heads chopped off.

The Congress is like a boiler. In the lower houses there are many crazy ideas, intense proclamations and rowdiness.

The Senate is the cap on the boiler. Every once in a while, the cap must be twisted and some steam let off, in the form of legislation accepted and processed by the Senate into law.

In recent years, they've been fucking up, primarily because the foundational principle of a Republic - translating frustrations of plebians into token actions by the state - has broken down. Institutions have become non-responsive, and people have stopped voting. It is exceptional if a Congressman wins an election where more than 20% of the voting population bothered to vote (for or against him).

With this structure broken, and the foundational principle of a Republic broken, the plebians have moved on the executive branch, which is being fought primarily by the judiciary, due to Congressmen and Senators being at extreme risk from the now engaged population and their president.

If the Judiciary goes, or respect for the Judiciary, then goes law. Respect for the judiciary in a real sense is under threat. Law itself, the DNA of civilization, will fall into less wise and less capable hands. Much of judicial power has already been ceded to less intelligent and less capable hands. The future is bleak but not certain.
>>
>>140461528
cool argument retard
>>
I was depressed for years despite being on SSRIs.
I finally started feeling better after CBT and socializing.
Since the meds had never actually helped and I thought they might be part of the problem, I tried to stop taking them.
Some people are apparently able to it with minimal trouble. For me I believe it's too late. Doctors tell you anything after 2 weeks to a month is just depression coming back. It's a lie. I am sure depression doesn't make you feel like you're shaking inside from morning to night.
But hey, how would I know? I've never actually experienced depression in an unmedicated state as an adult. I got started on SSRIs when I was 10.
The reason? I was "depressed" and "suicidal". Pure coincidence I'm sure that these feelings coincided with taking amphetamines to help with my "acting out".
Nearly 2 decades on, my brain having developed while it was soaked in drugs, the damage is likely permanent. Lucky I still got all dat white male privilege. :^(

>>140435045

One of the many reasons I concluded that getting off the drug might be hugely beneficial.
My memory is terrible and that causes all sort of trouble and grief.

I am never getting off this ride.
>>
>>140473539
This is the difference between an organic /pol/ thread and the shill/spam bullshit. It's not just the shitty threads that are created, but many of the replies are fake too. Go ahead an emulate one that inexplicably gets a lot of replies and your organic thread will just get buried for being shit.
>>
I think the elephant in the room is absolutely Birth Control. What else can so effectively and innocuously be shoved down the throat of HALF our population?

I convinced my wife to stop taking BC about a year ago, out of desperation. We had hit rock bottom and were not getting along; everything I did upset her. She was constantly crying, stressed out, feeling unhappy, etc with no real reason why. We are very well off and "stress" as a concept is so far away from our lifestyle that I couldn't understand it. So I convinced her to try getting off her hormone pills. Lo and behold, our relationship has improved immeasurably since then. She is actually happy and enthusiastic again. We are getting along great. There is no conflict or power struggle anymore. No more crying or stress. She's far more altruistic and caring, more feminine, and even (much!) more sexual. We are back in the honeymoon phase, feeling like teenagers again, ten years later.

Meanwhile, all my friends are breaking up with their spouses. I'm 28 and the only person from my "main" social group that is still in a relationship at all. My three best friends are all recently single, each one dumped one after the other by their "depressed" girlfriend after 5+ years. I have found out that all three of those girls were on meds. SSRIs or anxiety pills. Presumably also birth control. They were also all lazy, entitled cunts who expected the world from their partner and gave nothing in return. I continue to watch their venomous social media posts and group think and just shake my head. They will never be happy.

One of my aforementioned friends has recently started taking anti-depressants after his break up. I've watched him first hand have a complete personality change and reversal. It is heart breaking. The zombie stare is real. He won't listen to my warnings, referring to his pills as "medicine".

Anyone reading this -- get off birth control, and get the fuck off the meds. You are destroying yourself.
>>
>>140474645
Thanks for sharing. A few anons have mentioned bc and it was off my radar for the most part. Other than wondering how pissing it into our drinking supply may affect us, I had not thought about how it affects women for a long time. My previous girlfriend was not on it and my current one it. Way better relationship with the current girlfriend. It could affect different women in different ways though.
>>
>>140473694
I love you anon, I never really got this until now. American education is shit.
>>
>>140451855
Good post, it's everywhere. We can only stop this by winning. God there will be hell to pay for these people when everyone knows what they've done.
>>
>>140474645
Birth control gives women the equivalent of a lobotomy when they're on it. It's crazy.

100% this.
>>
>>140475007
Certainly BC affects women in different ways. It also could just be that you're dating a better girl now -- there's a reason the other one is an ex, right?

I think the bottom line is that there is no case study large enough to ever convince me that hormonal supplements of any kind are "good" for us. We are too diverse a species. I will instead put my trust in the several hundred million years of mammalian evolution that got us here to begin with. I believe our bodies are as close to perfect as they've ever been, as long as we keep them in our natural state as best as we can. And if that sounds like hippy bullshit, it just means the conditioning has worked.

"Better shell out those shekels, because you NEED this pill!"
>>
>>140475393
No it actually does exactly what it was intended to do, and still does. 15,000 hours of conditioning to churn out people who only know how to do exactly what somebody else tells them to do. At 18, they have little real knowledge of anything, no experience beyond a government building, no real skills, no self-respect, no understanding of the world. The most alert hours of their best years are spent learning how to be obedient. Dumb kids are pushed forward, smart kids are held back. Eight hours a day, for 12 years in a government institution - a part time prison sentence - for the crime of being born free and curious.

American education is not shit. It is the single greatest crime against humanity that has ever been devised.
>>
>>140436597
I've taken adderall and other adhd stimulants for years and have very few symptoms I think you just have serious mental illnesd
>>
>>140434678
Overreacting as always but somewhat true aswell
/thread
>>
>>140444395
I'm on both of those too. Do you have a disability? Crohn's here. Redpilled as fuck and not zombie-like at all, in fact Xanax lowers my inhibitions and makes me more outgoing.
>>
>>140473694

What I described is called Scientific Management or Taylorism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_management. The idea of America was a Republic, what it officially began as was a Timocracy, and it has degenerated ever since into what we have today, which is a Corporo-fascist tyranny. What you are describing is a Representative Democracy, which began during the same time as the Timocracy. The concept of America being a Republic only existed in wish and not in fact, it's a kind of myth fomented by James Madison. ...Article IV of the Constitution which "guarantee[s] to every State in this Union a Republican form of Government.". Also the House of Commons is a British artifact, not American.

>>140476066
You're correct here, though.
>>
>>140435045
Couldn't agree more; I thought I was just imagining this trend among people.
>>
>>140469778
Women's power is increasing WHILE the world IS NOT becoming easier...this is unnatural, and they are having a hard time.
Also, new to our species is the prevalence of reason > emotion, and both sexes struggle with knowing HOW their reasoning affects them emotionally.
>>
>>140475860
>It also could just be that you're dating a better girl now
Yes. She's better for me. The other one is a good friend and a great person, but I have better chemistry with this one. I don't think that's hippie shit either. I'll do one better and say that sex is inherently for making babies. Not for using another person to masturbate. People are going to have sex for pleasure because we can and it feels good, but it's easy to lose sight of the fact that the fundamental reason women exist is to make babies and interrupting that is bound to have consequences.
>>
>>140470650
>they'll just forget about your 50%, and again look at the 50% that are left to them and wonder why you aren't doing half of that.
Saved. Gold. Have an upboat.
>>
>>140476609
Calling is an overreaction is being too sensitive in response to someone pointing out facts.
>>
>>140449844
Agreed. Too much acceptance of an otherwise bizarre and abnormal state.

I worry for our future.
>>
>>140477439
Congress is bicameral, and both houses are modeled on the British parliament. The House is the House of Commons, the Senate is the House of Lords.

The United States was explicitly established as a Republic, I'm honestly not entirely sure what the argument is against that. Timocracies in my mind more of an organic, informal rule by cartels and property owners, rather than a system in which there are explicit votes cast by explicit representatives for explicit legislation, which has been with America since it's founding, and which makes it, under any definition, a Republic.
>>
>>140477439
>a form of government in which possession of property is required in order to hold office.
I think Chinese would have the majority vote on the west coast.
>>
>>140443630
>>140444323
>>140467004
>let's make a conversation casual by having the same one over and over again
What kind of retards are you people hanging around with? If you did that where I live, you'd be considered either an asshole or a person with severe brain damage. Either way, in about two weeks, nobody would be talking to you.
>>
>>140439391
Idk if anything adderall really helped me step up my game at work. I have energy after a long day to go running and most days after that I play guitar and sing a little bit. It did NOT help me focus on school though, I still procrastinated schoolwork but I always found time to do the things I loved.
>>
>>140462217
Useful idiot I believe is the applicable term for you. The NK stuff is a distraction. There's no huge HAPPENING soon, but you should be watching Syria more closely.

The people in charge are a lot smarter than you think. Its brilliant from a strategic perspective.
>>
Good thread. Goodnight.
>>
>>140474645
Happened to my girlfriend. 'Depressed' went nuts, threatened to kill herself when I tried to break up with her. Good times.
>>
>>140457285
Woah there fellow bong, you'd be a fool to totally dismiss the aleged actions of Kim Jong Un as a Psy Op. Lets not forget that this man and only this man could have sanctioned the death of his half brother on a foriegn country's soil. This was not a false flag, this was a deliberate and systematic killing to prevent Nam from having any possible hand in the ruling of NK. With that said what evidence do you have that allegedly KJU did not use AA weapons against members of his regime? The country's a totally fucking shit hole outside of Pyongyang. Just research however many prison camps there are. And no, I'm no fucking shill. I'm of the firm belief that the fucking Zionists in power are and have been responsible for most of the problems that we suffer in our everyday lives.
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.