[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the West not strike a weakened Russia post ww2? Then

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Yalta_Conference, 1945.jpg (304KB, 1200x988px) Image search: [Google]
Yalta_Conference, 1945.jpg
304KB, 1200x988px
Why did the West not strike a weakened Russia post ww2?

Then weirdly went on to spend decades campaigning against communism and infiltrating Russia from the inside to destroy the USSR?

When they could have conquered it in a year or two in the 1940s considering how weak it would have been in the immediate aftermath of WW2, having its forces spread out? Instead they played buddy with a country filled with gulags, genocide, whose soldiers even as this photo was taken were openly raping and murdering German civilians.

We have to believe the history & politics books that the US administration was vehemently against the USSR, yet at this point in time Russia had no nukes (US did), Russia's forces were divided across Europe & Asia (US was composed), and Russia was no doubt reeling from the German invasion.

Were the decades of cold war & red scare just one big lie?
>>
>>140433377
Look up Operation Unthinkable.
>>
Russia wasn't weakened after WW2. at that time it was arguably the most powerful military machine
>>
>>140434152
>Russia wasn't weakened komrade, believe me
>>
File: mmexport1504647320609.jpg (88KB, 720x484px) Image search: [Google]
mmexport1504647320609.jpg
88KB, 720x484px
>>140433377
They were literally arming the Russians through lend lease agreement.

If only the Japanese had of taken eastern Russia instead of attacking USA the bad goys could have saved this world from the ((international financial clique)))
>>
>>140434483
>The japs having any chance of taking eastern Russia
This isn't Hearts of Iron. Geography prevented it.
>>
>>140433377
Delete
E
L
E
T
E
>>
>>140433377
Can you make more money by curing cancer or treating the symptoms?
>>
File: 1497751763552.jpg (67KB, 444x783px) Image search: [Google]
1497751763552.jpg
67KB, 444x783px
>>140433377
They weren't a threat. We had to wait for jews (Rosenbergs) to steal the A-bomb and hand it to Stalin.
>>
>>140433377
>Russia
(((Soviet Union))) you mean? Why would kikes who already ruled West strike one of their own tools? Cold war was part of the plan all along, both sides in it did tings to the benefit of the jew, just in different ways.
The only thing that looks like it wasnt part of the plan is marxist subversion in JewSA academia, kikes want their greatest weapon against the world strong and capable, not infected with their poison.
>>
>>140434679
Can you elaborate on that a bit m8? Do you mean cold, mountains, distance?
>>
>>140435493
In short, yes. Assuming the Japs even bothered to go and attack the eastern Soviet Union and take cities like Vladivostok, Habarovsk and even Yakutsk (which I'm not even sure if they were even worth anything since I don't think they were industrialized cities at the time given that the SU only started transitioining from an agrarian to an industrial society after Stalin came to power, meaning that whatever improvements were made had to happen in the west first), it would have been next to impossible to go march west after Yakutsk. Going through Siberia today is a challenge, but much more so during the early 1940s where infrastructure would have been soo sparse there.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.