[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WW3?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Does anyone else think that World War 3 might be the only way to break the deep state and the left wing corporate government control spreading across the globe?
>>
It took 2000 years for the western barbarians to change, so no.
WW3 is not a solution for that problem. But Kim has to go if he won't give the nukes and the people who create them.
>>
>some ameriniggers are more worried about about ww3 than me in a frontline country
wtf lad
>>
>>140434003
I'm not worried about WW3, I'm worried about what will happen if the globalist aren't stopped. They have already gained the ability to censor large portions of the internet even in America. Something needs to happen.
>>
>>140434571
why dont you put your ''muh guns'' to use, you pussies
>>
>>140432091
that or a plague. it is the inevitable circle of life
>>
>>140434571
censoring and listening simultaneously
>>
File: IMG_0623.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0623.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>140432091
>>
>>140435167
Why don't you build up your military if your on the front line rather than begging us to defend you?
>>
>>140435167
People are too comfortable, I tried to get people to wake up but they don't want to risk their slave wage life.

>>140432091
WW3 would only solidify the deep state mechanism.
>>
WW3 is the end of the American Empire, and the beginning of a new Empire
>>
>>140435906
we are you little shit, you can tell that to latvians who are the cancer of baltics
>>
I don't know what Ww3 will be fought with WW4 will be fought with stick and stone
>>
>>140436425
Yet you dirty mooches still beg us to bring our troops and armor over.
>>
This is all Crumpf's fault, he didn't safe America

Donald Blampadumpf is a fuck failure fat man with small hand

Dolan Frumpf must be take out of OFFICE NOW AMERICAN NOT SAFE PLACE!
>>
>>140437742
and they are actually quite useless because you have trained your troops to fight sandniggers in middle east. I as a fucking conscript had to teach your niggers to camo themselves and fox holes. your troops also maintain your rifles optics horribly that if i were to show them to my NCO i would be shot
>>
>>140438284
Bullshit our ACOGs outperform any of your comblock bullshit.
>>
>>140438576
>your troops also maintain your rifles optics horribly
learn to read nigger
>>
>>140438689
>Our
Learn to read faggot.
>>
So us going to die in some shithole while the government imports third worlders to rape and pillage our homes will make us win?
What are you smoking mate.
>>
>>140438901
>horribly maintained and uncleaned optics are superior
nigger what
>>
/pol/ shitters before the election:
>WE CAN'T LET HILLARY WIN, SHE WILL START WW3!!! VOTE TRUMP FOR PEACE!
/pol/ shitters after the election:
>YEAH, TRUMP MIGHT BE ABOUT TO START WW3, BUT IT'S NECESSARY TO BEAT THE BIG BAD LIBRULS
>>
>>140434003
How the fuck is Estonia a frontline country to South Korea?
>>
>>140439114
Our optics are maintained better than anything you would ever get your hands on.
>>
>>140440717
the optics i inspected were garbage tier. I could see more if i was half blinded
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.