[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just read the Elliott Roger Manifesto...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_20170713-160949.png (435KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170713-160949.png
435KB, 720x1280px

I got 90% of the way through it, but it become too much too bear. Elliott truly had a sick, depraved mind. Yet even the peculiar fascination his tale initially generated was not enough to overwhelm my disgust for him after coming to understand his way of thinking about the world.

It scares me to think that there are people like him out there. I see now that it was his selfishness and unflinching narcissism that made him blind to the feeling of other people, which ironically was probably the biggest factor in his unattractiveness to the opposite sex.

Also, his later infatuation with magical thinking and the lottery, eerily reminded me of many people in this forum who believe in Kek and his prophetic numerology.

All of these things are coping mechanisms of desperate people who cannot relate to the world around them due to their selfishness and violent autism.

Indeed, these words I write will trigger many a reader here who sympathizes with Elliott. Maybe they were bullied like him, but that does not make what he did, or his sick world view right...

I saw too many similarities between his ideas and those commonly proposed on /pol. While the bantz on here can be funny, I've come to realize what I thought was an exercise in freethinking, was in actuality a journey or descent into cringe worthy madness.

I'm out /pol. Try and find sympathy for yourself and others. Don't be like Elliott, and intoxicate yourself with your own falsehoods and ideas.
>>
>>140431881
i can tell how cool you are by your choice to use that spacing.
>>
File: 1490322286154-pol.jpg (134KB, 960x872px) Image search: [Google]
1490322286154-pol.jpg
134KB, 960x872px
>>140431881
C'mon kek, smite this faggot!
>>
File: Plebbit.gif (2MB, 237x240px) Image search: [Google]
Plebbit.gif
2MB, 237x240px
>>140432178
Reddit really is retarded. It's true.
>>
Ive got a gorgeous girlfriend and i think elliot was spot on in his contempt for american girls. America teaches girls that they are holier than boys, and that girls natural tendencies are honorable, and boys are naturally disgusting. America teaches girls that they are innocent, and boys that they are guilty. Elliot shouldve targeted a feminism rally. Wouldve been much more to the point.
American culture is a bleeding cheese infected vagina of male shaming
>>
>>140431881
See ya tomorrow you unattractive kek praising virgin for life.
>>
>>140432696
Girls and women are children. It's our fault women step out of line.
>>
File: kek_is_real2.jpg (229KB, 1021x831px) Image search: [Google]
kek_is_real2.jpg
229KB, 1021x831px
KEK
IS
REAL
>>
>>140431881
cho's writing was better, Richard McBeef was the pinnacle of Asian-American literature
>>
He was an ass, but modern western society is just as bad. It is gynocentric to the point of comedy, and young women see themselves as literal celebrities because of social media. The days of everyone fucking someone in their league are over, and most guys have to aim way downwards to get ANY girl whatsoever.
>>
File: eliot012.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
eliot012.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
>>140431881
>sick, depraved

He knew how things really are.
sage
>>
What do you mean you're not #WithHer anymore? Maybe you just need to lie down and take a nap. You'll feel better once you wake up.
>>
>>140431881
>Also, his later infatuation with magical thinking and the lottery, eerily reminded me of many people in this forum who believe in Kek and his prophetic numerology.

i am easily the biggest narcisssist here and i think that shit is dumb af
>>
>>140431881
I read the whole thing and ended up improving my life.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-05-22-08-00.png (294KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-05-22-08-00.png
294KB, 540x960px
>>140431881
>twenty year old discussed to death story
Imma letya finish but I gotta mention a new story about immigrant doctors
>>140434669
>>
The impetus for his shopting was the addition of LFR to Lich King. He thought it let normies compete with him inspite of how much more time he spent on WoW
>>
File: 1502588479137.jpg (76KB, 495x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502588479137.jpg
76KB, 495x720px
>>140431881
>Elliott truly had a sick, depraved mind.
>my disgust for him after coming to understand his way
>It scares me
>was probably the biggest factor in his unattractiveness
>these things are coping mechanisms of desperate people who cannot relate to the world around them due to their selfishness and violent autism.
>Indeed, these words I write will trigger many a reader
>I'm out /pol. Try and find sympathy for yourself and others. Don't be like Elliott, and intoxicate yourself with your own falsehoods and ideas.
You didn't understand shit. You saw, you judged and felt a sense of relief since you came to the conclusion that you aren't as degenerate and claimed superiority over the ones you judged upon.
That is the epitome of arrogance and selfishness.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.