[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DACA Discussion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1503999197198.jpg (15KB, 420x306px) Image search: [Google]
1503999197198.jpg
15KB, 420x306px
Is sending young adults back to Mexico going to radicalize them against the USA?

>> Mexico is ruled by drug cartels
>> multi-lingual DACA deprortees will have trouble finding work, like everyone in Mexico
>> ms-13 already saying it is perfect for their cause
>> encouraged hang gang members to re-offend to stay in prisons
>> hundreds of fresh cartel soldiers disillusioned by deportation turn to crime to fulfill US living standards
>> no wall no DACA deportations
>>
>>140431439
That has to be the wordt greentext job ever.
Ideally we would just arrest any nonwhite on sight.
>>
>>140431439
Who gives a shit? Do you ask the mouse in your house if it approves of the mousetrap you set?
>>
I know /pol/ doesnt like pitbulls but I'd take that doggo into battle alongside me any day
>inb4 the "pol isnt one person" meme
>>
File: 1504661539632.jpg (90KB, 1024x946px) Image search: [Google]
1504661539632.jpg
90KB, 1024x946px
Democrats are angry they are going to lose their slaves for a second time.
They don't want to pay White Americans (or even Black Americans) a LIVING WAGE to work in agriculture, construction, landscaping, matinance & housecleaning etc.
They need an underclass of illegals to provide surplus labor to undercut & depress wages for working class Americans.
>>
>>140431784
People that hate on pitbulls have nigger tier thinking
>>
>>140431970
Are we going to have another Nature vs. Nurture discussion again
>>
>>140431706
do you ask the roach beneath the coach if it likes being poached?
>>
>>>>DACA IS CACA!
>>
>>140431439
>MS-13
MS-13 isnt from mexico, theyre from el salvador
>>
>>140431439
what the fuck are they complaining about?! it could be the best thing that has happened to Mexico! Think about it; 140 million Mexicans, that is 20 million more than Russians! Perhaps with all these "smart" spiks they will finally get their own Space program and Nukes and Laser Pointers. USA gave you an education, that puts you 10x above anyone in your "home" country, use it to help yourself and your people.
>>
>>140432159
but do you smell the cooch of a pooch that shits in your shoes
>>
>>140431439
They'll be too worried about getting behead by chainsaws
>>
>>140431439
Who gives a fuck. They committed Federal felonies just by coming here, they disenfranchise me in the state legislature and the electoral college even if they DON'T register to vote, and I want them fucking gone.
>>
>getting worried for people getting fast tracked for citizenship.
>>
>>140431439
This is why you put up a border fence (paid for by stopping foreign aid to mexico), and kill anyone who tries to cross illegally.
>>
>>140431958
All the fruit I buy in Safeway or Whole paycheck Foods comes from Mexico. WTF are you talking about?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.