[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Adam and Eve really exist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: adam_eve.gif (68KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
adam_eve.gif
68KB, 468x240px
or is the new testament a Jewish lie?
>>
>>140429003
Sons of Adam and daughters of Eve

> yes
>>
>>140429003
old testament*

Mitochondrial Eve: about 130k years ago
Y-chromosomal Adam: about 250k years ago

they never met.
>>
>>140429686
>DNA

another Jewish lie
>>
They existed. We're all brothers and sisters. Incest is natural
>>
>>140430296

If you want to start your real scientific disagreement with the theory, I'd start at Haplogroup DE, only found in africa and china.
>>
>>140429003
With their genitals and those of the serpent
>>
>>140431267
*africa, tibet and japan.

but seriously, no mothers gave birth to daughters between fucking africa and tibet?
>>
File: PraiseJeebus.jpg (74KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
PraiseJeebus.jpg
74KB, 501x501px
>Adam and Eve
>new testament

The story of Adam and Eve comes from Genesis in the Tanakh, not from the New Testament.

You fucking mong.
>>
>>140429003
Considering the biblical tale comes from much earlier written Sumerian tales no.
>>
>>140429003
We know scientifically they existed. The homid Xchromosome eve existed some 100,000 years ago and the homid Ychromosome adam over 300,000 years ago -not- counting geographically isolated populations like Abo and Pygmy which pushes it towards 800,000-1.5M years ago (lmao).

To answer biblically, Genesis 4:16-17 makes it clear that Adam, Eve, Caine, and Abel (dead) were not the first people that existed on earth. There were entire villiages already, so what were they? The first civilized gentiles aka whites. Caine the murderer begat Ham and every negro that exists today as partially white mixed. Where as Adam and Eve had more children and settled north to europe.
>>
>>140431267
>>140431584

I wish I had a better understanding of genetics and this sort of information. Even trying to get a brief synopsis feels above me.

Maybe I am the nigger they are trying to get rid of :(
>>
>>140432833
You lack the Phenotype.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.