[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mediterranean Racemixing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: yJ1kW6dJ_400x400.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yJ1kW6dJ_400x400.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
Should race mixing between Mediterraneans and Northern and Central Europeans be allowed to Mix

I'm 80% Iberian and 20% Italian. I'm almost entirely Gracile Med besides Romanized nose. I look like a thinner Al Pacino.

I'm thinking about marrying a Irish Canadian from Ontario. Shes looks like a Nordized Celt. Round face and flat nose in all.

Am I a race traitor for wanting to have a kid with her and ruin my linage.
>>
>>140428821
DO NOT DO IT.
I PROMISE, NORTHERN W - SOUTHERN M RELATIONSHIPS NEVER WORK OUT IN THE END!
>>
File: 004POC_Dario_D_Ambrosi_002.jpg (52KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
004POC_Dario_D_Ambrosi_002.jpg
52KB, 720x540px
Her mom's family is typical Irish trash. With almost every family being divorced at some point that's the only thing that really scares me.

My family is lower Castilla and they hate them. But, shes nothing like her family and wants to be mom and is mentally scared by growing up in a divorced family. I told her that it bugged me and she assured me it would never happen.
>>
Irish/Italian is a god-tier mix
>>
File: 1503083535216.png (341KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1503083535216.png
341KB, 600x580px
>>140428821
Americans write the funniest sit
>>
>>140429846
Hello Tim
>>
File: images (2).jpg (14KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
14KB, 384x384px
..literally not race mixing.

Mediterranean and Germanic is one of the most common and successful combinations, Tuscans are almost entirely a Germanic Mediterranean ethnicity and where Leonardo da Vinci, Machiavelli and many renaissance composers came from.

>>140429057
What are you doing?

>>140429846
Irish is overrated because "cute girls that actually genuinely peak in their early 20s," they don't have much besides girls that still look cute as teens but like a gangly cute to remind you to wait. This is the only positive feature people agree with about the Irish, it's why the Icelandic people stole Irish women instead of Scot or Welsh or Anglo.

Intelligence wise, German Mediterranean is the race.

Pic related, Germanic Mediterranean goddess. If she weren't Mediterranean, she wouldn't have a rage mode. If she weren't Germanic, she wouldn't have those massive cheeks and straight nose.

This is a very tricky balance.
>>
>>140429846
Is your god Luigi Fitzpatrick the alcoholic spaghetti maker?
Ayyyyy wassamada. Why you no got hairy palms and ginger hair boyo.
>>
>>140429846
I'm more Iberian but, I look more Italian though it guess it comes out certain generations
>>140430485
Isn't Lura southern Danish/Anglo?
>>
IM an iberian myself and I can say that we are a little mixed with jews( not arabs or blacks, jews) our noses sometimes can be some kind of hooked, or our ears bigger... Jews converted christianity and mixed with the native population... IKn the basque country there are the most neanderthal people of the world, showing the trait of an occipital bult, wich is from neanderthals. so some of us are mixed with jews and neanderthels
>>
>>140432189
I'm 0.7% Jewish not a lot of Jewish admixture in castilla la mancha.

Maybe were you're at but, its something like 1/4 are above 10% in Iberia.
>>
File: 1503373458501.jpg (153KB, 960x578px) Image search: [Google]
1503373458501.jpg
153KB, 960x578px
>>140431266
I don't have her 23 and me, but she's variations of Danish, Spanish and whatever mongrels bred into her line due to being a low land German, where lots of traders came from and brought back their foreign wives.

"Purity" is extremely overrated in face of diversity and extremely high standards. Purity is definitely a step up from diversity and low standards, which is basically political correctness, but if we can just cherry pick the good traits...

>Lura
Hahaha oh god

Please don't, my mistress is easily made upset. But yeah, don't use her actual name. If she doesn't know we're talking about her, then she can't get upset.
>>
Meds should literally just invade Northern European countries and forcefully take aryan maidens from their homes, they probably wouldn't need to use force, but if it comes down to it it should be done. Enriching Aryan women with superior med seed is the only way we can save the white race, or they will remain cucks forever.
>>
Italian/German is the perfect combination
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.