[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF IS GOING ON WITH TRUMP AND SPICS POLL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.png (26KB, 574x290px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
26KB, 574x290px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13870862
>>
File: 1493003806342 .jpg (42KB, 883x372px) Image search: [Google]
1493003806342 .jpg
42KB, 883x372px
>>140426907
The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>140426984
>rurals r retarded meme
>>
Amnesty Don!
>>
File: drumpf.png (100KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.png
100KB, 645x968px
>>140426907
Cheetho Hitler is too impulsive to be president. It's like he doesn't even think before he does things- just look at the amount of legislation he's passed. He is a a total idiot. Resign and save us the embarrassment.
>>
>>140426907

>amnesty
>no wall
>no immigration cuts
>no tax cuts
>obamacare still stands
>bombed syria
>sells weapons to jihadis
>trying to start nuclear war in NK
>all right-leaners are Nazis, denounced by all

President Hillary Clinton would be proud.
>>
>>140427082
>rurals aren't retarded meme
This from the idiots who think there are more people in the country than in the cities because there's more land there.
>>
He's baiting the cuckservative republicans, dummy.

No republican will vote for DACA unless they want to get primaried by someone who is more aligned with Trump base.

Is this really that complicated you dummies???
>>
>>140426907
Hes softening the blow- lubing up if you will. He's not a monster
>>
File: 1502621561508.gif (2MB, 480x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502621561508.gif
2MB, 480x250px
>>140427921
>>
>>140427921
Hillary Clinton couldn't have made the repukelickan party look any worse than it's done itself.
>>
File: 1490746206986.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490746206986.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>140426984
>>
>>140428579
Your right. Trump has shown the light on the lot of them. Their disguise has been removed
>>
>>140427921
>President Hillary Clinton would be proud.
Well, President Javanka has done her bidding well.
>>
/pol/ is aware that he nor congress is elected once, right? There are multiple elections and that throwing these people out is bad PR that will have repercussions on the up and coming voting youth for decades.

Jesus, /pol/ learn how to fucking politic. 800k people is small potatoes. The overall impact were having on immigration is 10 times this overall. It's a delicate dance.

Why do the demsoshits hate this? Because papa Trump is about to pull the rug out from under a campaign promise the dems will use on the next election and take all the credit.

Its brilliant. When the democrats get upset about legalizing DACA recipients you know we are fucking their shit up because they wanted the glory. If the Democrats are upset at republicans for something that they supposedly back, you know 3d quantum chess is afoot.

Don't bee retarded /pol/. This is small potatoes for big PR gain. Some of you on here understand this, I'm sure. Shills will act outraged, larping as right wing just as they do alt right. This is a PR play and democrats are pissed they get no glory.
>>
>>140429593
what if

we let the dreamers stay

and gassed the other 10 million straight back to mexico faster than you can say speedy gonzales
>>
>>140429593
You know, you're right. That's the perfect strategy. We'll win every election if we just fulfill their campaign promises before they get the chance to! DACA now, universal health care next month, free university by Christmas, and we'll win every election for the next twenty years! Though we'll have to see what platform they run on in 2020 to decide what policy achievements to beat them to the punch on.
>>
>>140429593
>This is a PR play and democrats are pissed they get no glory.
Sorry President Javanka, not buying your lame explanation. Trump has backed out on his campaign promise big time and we, his base that voted for him and the other lying Repugs,
know it and see it and it won't be forgotten. President Javanka, the commie-globalists, never had any intention of allowing DACA to go. Trump promised throughout his entire campaign that he would end DACA immediately within his first week. Wow, that was a long first week! Nine months, actually. And he did not end it. He is giving it six months and urging Congress to keep it by doing it legally. So, the commie-globalists win. President Javanka is just what Soros ordered!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.