[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We Wuz Nurses N Sheet!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Nursesnsheet.jpg (76KB, 597x677px) Image search: [Google]
Nursesnsheet.jpg
76KB, 597x677px
Real talk senpai, what are the chances this dude is actually a nurse?
>>
Jacob Crumplestein and his manservant Jamaal.

seems legit.
>>
Why would a nurse have his shirt off and be wielding a flamethrower.

You're havew to be retarded to believe some nobody nu-male cunt on twitter, these faggots make up anything to defend blacks.
>>
>>140426024
nurse here. a "home caretaker" is not a fucking nurse and no nurse on earth wants to be called that. there is too much schooling and state tests involved for any nurse to want a title of just "home caretaker".
>>
>nurse/home taker
might as well be engineer/mechanic lel
>>
>>140426578
Not sure where he sourced the info, but he wasn't the only one saying it. Probably from some commie shill rag.
>>
Probably spends his shifts pocketing silverware.
>>
>>140427095
Yeah, the nigger is actually quoted in the paper as saying that.

http://www.theroot.com/interview-how-corey-long-fought-white-supremacy-with-f-1797831277

His name was Corey Long
>>
>>140427303

https://archive.is/PM5dr
>>
>>140427372
“At first it was peaceful protest,” Long said softly as he spoke. “Until someone pointed a gun at my head. Then the same person pointed it at my foot and shot the ground.”

What the fuck.... He was trying to torch people before the guy with the gun was even near him much less pointing a weapon at him. Fucking lying gorrilla.
>>
>>140426024
0%
>>
>>140427303
>nigger nigging + media = brave and caring caring nurse of color protects frightened little old white grandpa
Yeah nah, not what it looks like
>>
>>140429487
>wrong pic
I like this one better
>>
>>140429725
fugg
>>
>>140426024

>i have a very important job, with responsibilities over elderly people that depend on me for my protection and safekeeping
>c'mon ole man let's hit up the neo nazi protest ayyyyy
>>
>>140426024
have you heard of affirmative action? It's why I only let white medical professionals treat me, cuz who the fuck knows if the nigger is just a larper who got hired to serve some quota system
>>
>>140426024

He's not a nurse. He's probably a personal care attendant, which is a totally different thing. If he was a nurse, he wouldn't be wasting his time working the kind of job he is.
>>
>>140426860
Unpaid family caregiver here.
Agreed: the title belongs to us. CRNs and CNAs have earned their titles and we address you as such. And "caretaker" is someone who oversees an estate, a "caregiver" slowly kills themselves for their ailing loved one.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.