[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nuclear war wont be allowed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: ufo1.jpg (53KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
ufo1.jpg
53KB, 960x720px
there are many public facts, both USA and Russia, that UFOs have disapled nuclear missiles

there are many races out there, non human, they dont allow nuclear war in Earth

here some information about this issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaJ0Xj1SqN8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GD4rOMVqCQ

i speculate that one reason they dont allow nuclear war, because its effect beound Earth and whole galaxy
>>
>>140425734
UGH. fukken cat people memes.
>>
>>140425734
>zero proofs
Where were they during hiroshima and nagasaki? Yes no other country could retaliate for MAD but they still didnt stop the nukes dropping.
>>
>>140425892

only moran thinks that there is not other species

in fact its literally mathematic imbossible that there is no other races out there

many are maybe intra dimensional, so they dont come far away, they are just different dimension, and can come higher dimension to lower dimension
>>
why the fuck didn't they shut down kimmys H bomb then faggot OP?
>>
>>140425921

they were small bombs, and maybe they neutralize radiation after bombs
>>
>>140426148

>when the DMT hits you
>>
Earth is like cosmic madhouse

i dont mean common people, but this Earth leaders are insane, they deveploment weapons to kill other humans

when all that money and resurce you could solve this world poverty issue

every each day about 20 000 humans die because lack of food

and our scientist deveploment weapons that cost billions just kill other people

Earth is really cosmic madhouse
>>
>>140425921

there are lots of proofs, military persons testimate that UFOs have disabled nuclear missiles, etc, etc.
>>
>>140425734
This is true. The Galactic Federation of Light will not permit another major war on Earth.
>>
Are you from that Ashtar Sheran cult?
>>
are you an ayyy? why dont yall show yourselves already?
>>
File: 1482602835960.jpg (51KB, 568x562px)
1482602835960.jpg
51KB, 568x562px
Finland has no reason to exist.
>>
>>140430702
They can't until the toplet bombs are disarmed. They can't disarm them until the primary plasma anomaly is fully dissolved.
>>
File: 1430846032549.png (593KB, 1280x720px)
1430846032549.png
593KB, 1280x720px
>>140425734
*BBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

The pattern has repeated itself more times than you can fathom. Organic civilizations rise, evolve, advance. And at the apex of their glory, they are extinguished by us.
>>
>>140431163
This is my favorite meme on the Citadel.
>>
>>140425921
Maybe they needed to see us use them once or twice before thinking "never again".
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.