[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the FUCK do we stop stormfags and nazis?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1386002204507.png (195KB, 1123x800px) Image search: [Google]
1386002204507.png
195KB, 1123x800px
How the FUCK do we stop stormfags and nazis?
>>
>>140425095
Convince them that the CIA agents that post here actually larping as both shills and stormfags so we can keep in fighting. That's the real redpill.
>>
>>140425095

>How the FUCK do we stop stormfags and nazis?

By taking your failtroll ass back to cripplechan.

SAGE goes in all fields.
>>
File: dcn45ac3xzwy.jpg (120KB, 1374x1031px) Image search: [Google]
dcn45ac3xzwy.jpg
120KB, 1374x1031px
>>140425095
The brown skin is a nice touch and oddly realistic

Just ridicule them for the idiots they are, they rarely leave their basements any way so there is nothing to stop
>>
File: strawman.png (374KB, 349x513px) Image search: [Google]
strawman.png
374KB, 349x513px
>>140425095
Maybe make some more strawman comics?
>>
>>140426330
I will never fail to kek when I see that photo.
Always reminds how degenerate /pol/ really is
>>
>>140425095
Punch them.
>>
>>140425095
They will extinguish themselves, hate is never eternal. And when fear of 'the other' recedes (it rises and falls, currently high) there will be less hate.
>>
>>140426321
I thought pol WAS cripplechan? It sure has a lot of crippled thinking on display.
>>
File: 1503535031041-pol.jpg (108KB, 476x567px) Image search: [Google]
1503535031041-pol.jpg
108KB, 476x567px
>>140425095
>>140426084

Indeed. Poltards are being used since some years ago... Achtually, psyop agents have seized major forums and the while internet is not what they used to be. Free thinkers regular gathering places like this and other forums are so deeply invaded by shills that they barely serve the purpose they once filled. If there is a place for freedom, this forum (and others) were but they are stealing all the cyberpunk from out interwebs

I really don't know how to stop it, the most acknowledged we are the better I guess, but the shill and larping has been so hard that is even hard to believe 20% of posters are not brainwashed """red pills""" or shills. The massive posting of agenda motivated posts (race war this, antifa members that) and data mining, the sliding... Its terrible, terrible.

I ask myself too, what do? Its not only a problem of /pol though. Its the internet. They internet tptb want. And the one they don't want (that we had until some years ago). Is it discord the last outpost? I hope not

Bet this thread want last long

Here a somewhat outdated
but enligthing list of shill doings a whatabouts

https://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
>>
>>140429220
>Is it discord the last outpost?
No, Discord has been a data-mining operation from the get-go.
http://www.rollingstone.com/glixel/news/discord-shuts-down-alt-right-server-after-charlottesville-w497856
>>
>>140425095
The real question is how to get rid of (You), who obviously hasn't finished his prerequisite amount of time lurking. Fuck off back to The_Donald, faggot.
>>
>>140425095
By ending white genocide
>>
OP is a larp
>>
>>140425095
Said by the eternal "non-yugoslave commie anymore nationalist" serb
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.