[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mel Gibson VS The Jews

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1038.jpg (48KB, 315x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1038.jpg
48KB, 315x445px
Now that the dust has settled, was this really all that controversial? I remember when it was first released there was a lot of fuss made about this, but after having finally watched it I don't see what the big deal was, other then it absolutely decimated kikes world wide. The scene in which the Jews say "''His blood be on us and on our children" was taken out.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2004/02/04/movies/gibson-to-delete-a-scene-in-passion.html

I guess that in and of itself was reason enough for the (((media))) frenzy.

Any Christian anons want to discuss their thoughts on how good or bad this was for Christianity? Jews and Israelis are not welcome in this thread.
>>
>>140424852

https://unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2004/02/04/movies/gibson-to-delete-a-scene-in-passion.html
>>
It was anti Semitic because it was based on a Jew who got wrecked by the romans
>>
>>140424852
I swear my DVD of this has that line.
>>
>>140424916
Thanks

>>140425486
When I watched it I noticed there was a scene in which the Aramaic was not translated and no subtitles appeared. I think this may have been the "deletion", not sure how it was in theaters though.
>>
>>140424852
It was controversial because they hate Christ and they're too influential in the media.
>>
Great film, based Mel.
>>
>>140424852
It followed the Bible.

It can only be what it is.

Jews didn't like being exposed to the world.
>>
No remember he got drunk and went full 14/88 on a rant
>>
>>140427717
Shouldn't that have ended his career in Jewish owned hollywood right then and there? How come they let Mel Gibson get away with openly challenging and naming them in front of the world?
>>
>>140427717
He got a dui and said they are responsible for all wars
>>
>>140424852
>talking about that movie
>miss the opportunity to call it "The jesus chainsaw massacre"
disappoint.png
>>
>>140424852
its both a movie you can watch and go yea the jews killed jesus and a snuff flick with a jew getting beat up and killed all in 1

so its like shia labeouf / mexican princess (that movie matt damon wouldnt stop watching that danny davito had to steal from him)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.