[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are the local women in your country, regarding personality?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 087EE1K022_675_13.jpg (262KB, 1030x1545px) Image search: [Google]
087EE1K022_675_13.jpg
262KB, 1030x1545px
How are the local women in your country, regarding personality?
>>
>>140419659
The further south you go the worse they are to be around, the make-up gets thicker and the bodies get fatter. By the time you hit tasmania you are certified homosex.
>>
>>140419659
look up "southern belle"
>>
I live in a university town in a rural area. It's a mix of super-liberal college students and white trash townies. Not sure which group I hate more.
>>
File: img_9248.jpg (321KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
img_9248.jpg
321KB, 864x576px
>>140419971
here you lazy hick
>>
File: 1486557608646.jpg (38KB, 479x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486557608646.jpg
38KB, 479x375px
>>140419659
>local women
>personality
>>
>>140420279
>regarding personality
illiterate damnyankee
>>
Pretty fuckin dumb
>>
>>140419659
Subtle and sly with more ulterior motives than the USSR.
Small country so they need to keep their dirty deeds well hidden.
>>
>>140419659
any one that i've personally interacted with has been cool, friendly, happy easygoing if maybe a little bit dull at times.
canadian women i see on internet are harpies destroying western civilization
ones i see on dating apps are typical dating app trash (some variation of fat, single mum, entitled, boring)
>>
>>140419659
Southern england/london here. Incredibly stuck up and confidently rude to your face.
>>
>>140420464
I read it fine, just forgot cause I'm stoned and haven't rested my almond in awhile ya jerky unspecific lazy hillbilly

The Southern belle (derived from the French word belle, 'beautiful') is a stock character representing a young woman of the American Deep South's upper socioeconomic class.
>>
Women are cunty no matter where you go.
>>
>>140419659
Shit all around. The uglier, the more aggressive directly. The hotter, the more aggressive passively.
>>
>>140419659
Mostly normies, they don't act to different from guys and if they are feminist they some light version of it like " yeah we are equal to men and i don't really have a problem with them "
Are they racist? Well by USA or Euro standars yes they would say things like "god blacks are ugly " or discriminate against the lower mestizos.
I am Argentinian btw my province got conquered by Uruguay
>>
>>140419971
>expected fat stupid redneck
>not disappointed
Where tf you live anon?
>>
Vain, fragile, naive. At the same time cunning and duplicitary, untrustworthy. They can outsmart you and play you like a fiddle. Masters of intrigue and manipulation I'd say.

An old Romanian saying goes like this - "a woman's words are written in sand."

Politically wise, very traditional where I live, and AFAIK in all of Romania. Anti-degeneracy, anti-gay, anti-democracy, anti-multi-culti-tutti-frutti, God fearing and very Orthodox.
>>
>>140419659

Half the 3DPD I know are in prestigious institutions or lines of work that pay at least 3x what I might hope to earn. The other half get double from gibs. Naturally that order places me at the bottom of the scale and treat me accordingly, with scorn and vicious facetiousness. It's dank asf desu because as a timeline it's unique to all that has gone before it. Even if I clear your IQ by ten, twenty, thirty points or if you suck a thousand cocks per annum you know they find an angle to assert themselves from, like as if I'm on the wrong side of history, or poor or not a PoC.
>>
>>140419659

Probably the worst in the world
>>
>>140419659
Thots
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.