[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Captchars to track individual posters?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: overandover.png (333KB, 397x577px) Image search: [Google]
overandover.png
333KB, 397x577px
I have gotten this identical captchar about 5 days in a row, sometimes a few times perrday. Out of millions of captchars how could this be happening. It is happening at a higher frequency then I poop. Is google actively tracking this board, and using unique captchars to track individual posters? Has anyone else noticed this?
>>
No they don't. Changed device, IP and VPN multiple times and I'm a clean freak when it comes to cookies and cache, still got the pic regularly
>ib4 they know everything
Nope. Just trying to unfuck the captcha and probably gave up on 4chan training their goolag driverless car bot.
>>
>>140419465

we all have been getting that picture, but YES they do track. why wouldn't they? it costs them nothing to track every single piece of information they can collect. doesn't mean they use it right away but it's there for them to mine whenever they want. every human on earth that uses the internet has a google shadow profile at least 1 gig in size
>>
File: xit142.png (225KB, 512x385px) Image search: [Google]
xit142.png
225KB, 512x385px
Maybe they are capturing keywords to see what is trending. It seems like they could do this in easier ways.
>>
https://www.google.com/maps/@35.1976241,-118.5174266,3a,75y,323.9h,86.84t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s7tmnHcB2j1fm-GfAY6BZFA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

What goes on here?
>>
>>140419465
Nope. I'm getting balloons and shit
>>
>>140419465
I really don't know what the spooks use this website for. I used to think it was to encourage mentally ill youths to commit mass shootings by glorifying mass shooters so that they could take away gun rights.
>>
>>140419465
Everyone on classic gets calle like 20 times a day
>>
File: 1478929541474.gif (382KB, 120x107px) Image search: [Google]
1478929541474.gif
382KB, 120x107px
>>140419465
Yes, Google is tracking you, but the specific CAPTCHA doesn't matter at all. You're overthinking it.

Think about the information that we know Google has access to:

1: Time of CAPTCHA submission
2: IP address of user submitting CAPTCHA
3: Specific page where CAPTCHA was sent from
4: Time of every post in any thread

They just match the time of CAPTCHA submission and the thread (because they know what page you're on when you submit a CAPTCHA) with the time of the post. Very simple system, really.
>>
>>140419465
Ive gotten it 3 times so far
>>
>>140419465
Yeah, I get that one too. Another one that I don't have a pic of, but it is an intersection in a small town with about three cars in it. Use classic captcha, anyway, it's easier
>>
>"It is happening at a higher frequency then I poop."

You might need Pedialyte if your bowels are that irratable.
>>
File: highAFdessert.png (1MB, 1259x676px) Image search: [Google]
highAFdessert.png
1MB, 1259x676px
>>140424101
I poop about 1.17 times a day.

>>140424004
Yeah, that is a good point. Which makes this even weirder. I cant help but think they are trying to tell me something.
>>
>>140419465
I get that same one consecutively on 2 physically different connections going through different ISP mainframes.
>>
File: 1404678967237.gif (131KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1404678967237.gif
131KB, 500x365px
>>140423148
nothing. google's using us to train its driverless car AI by pointing out where on the image a vehicle is, or a road sign. millions of people a day telling their bot "this is a road sign", "this is a vehicle", "this is a shop front". free learning
>>
>>140423746
Google censors their captcha AI's inputs, sanitizing racial epithets, swear words, etc.
The AI still needs to know what people are talking about, though, so it assigns a term.
'Calle' is Spanish for 'street', and Google's Captcha AI believes *.4chan.org to be experts on helicopters and roads. Why?
Because we all offer so many free helicopter rides to people, and because we talk about streets and roads a lot.
Google's Captcha AI needed a word to represent 'niggers', so it chose 'streets' and believes we are experts on them. This is likely because our knowledge on "roads" is reinforced by the fact that we all seem to know where the "designated streets" are.
Their Captcha AI also corrects for one-letter typos. It's why we are climbing the ranks on experts in Kites.
Storefront -> StorMfront
Kikes -> Kites -> Para-sails -> Parachutes
t.Google sent an emmisasry a couple months ago to find out why their AI regards us as experts in roads and helicopters. The /pol/ collective consciousness--the worlds first truly artificial general intelligence--solved Google's AI problem for them.
>>
>>140419465
i use the legacy or w/e and i like trying to sneak in words like nigga nigger negroid niggers instead
>derby negro
>>
File: MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL.gif (379KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL.gif
379KB, 500x374px
>>140419465
I get this captcha a lot too. You should switch to legacy captchas, these image captchas are for plebs (as you clearly are because youre retarded and paranoid like every nupol cuck).
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.