[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do white women disrespect white men so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

I'm Just trying to understand. No other race does a female step out of line so frequently except for the whites.
>>
>>140417290
Liberals aren't women. Cucks aren't men.
>>
>>140417290
They no longer fear us, therefor they no longer respect us.
>>
File: Social Justice.png (1MB, 1000x1512px) Image search: [Google]
Social Justice.png
1MB, 1000x1512px
>>140417290
They need to be reminded of what the rest of the world does to uppity women.

Pic related
>>
File: green.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
green.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>140417290
because white men bend of over backwards to try and please women not knowing that women can never be pleased (apart from those who are meek or naturally inclined to a very happy disposition)

men from other races are much more firm with women which makes them difficult to antagonise. people always pick on the weakest/mildest people to vent their anger and frustration at. im convinced that if white men werent so eager to please everybody there would be an end to this shit
>>
>>140417921
this pretty much
>>
>>140417290
>No other race does a female step out of line so frequently except for the whites.
Only white race abandoned practice of domestic violence.
>>
>>140417921
Dude, can you give me source on that comic?
>>
>>140417984
Truth.
>>
>>140418346

https://phgcomic.tumblr.com/tagged/comic

I haven't really looked at the author's political stances, but this one was just so true a I saved it.
>>
>>140417984
Exactly this
>>
>>140417984
/pol/ worships vagina and the female orgasm. Good luck preaching white sharia to these servile cucks.
>>
Asian women.

Nobody is more cruel to men of their own breed.
>>
>>140418790
Dude, thanks a bunch, luv ya :3
>>
hahaha somebody post all the chinese girlfriends beating the fuck out of their boyfriends
>>
File: boX.jpg (116KB, 350x323px) Image search: [Google]
boX.jpg
116KB, 350x323px
>>140417290

White women suffer from the virus called hysteria -
It basically regularly turns them into white men.
This condition can only be alleviated by vibrations in the vaginas.
>>
>>140419753
dont get me wrong im not advocating violence or domestic abuse against women. being able to tell a woman to shut up and ignoring her texts and calls when she's being a bitch is enough to have the desired effect most men want. if she threatens to leave you tell her good riddance, if she cheats on you or acts inappropriately cut her off. you can be firm and dominant without resorting to anything physical. you must be in charge in the situation, none of this equality nonsense.

of course if she lays hands on you then you need to rough her up a bit to remind her who's who in the relationship. dont let any woman attack you with impunity (apart from your mother perhaps) because if you do they will lose their respect for you on a subconscious level
>>
File: phgcomic.png (34KB, 662x467px) Image search: [Google]
phgcomic.png
34KB, 662x467px
>>140418790
>>
File: rape.jpg (24KB, 501x299px) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
24KB, 501x299px
>>140417290
Because white men are currently not doing a good job dominating white women.
>>
There are no consequences for women in the post-feminist society we live in. They can do and say whatever they want, and anyone who dares oppose them will be demonized and ostracized.
>>
>>140417290
soviet [read as: (((bolshevik)))] subversion.
>>
>>140417290
only the liberal brainless whores
couldn't care less
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.