[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DACA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Spic Here

So happy for DACA and hope my fellow beaners and the gooks go back to their miserable country they came from.
What does does mean for me? $$$$$$$
All these illegals will be begging to come back and pay massive amounts of money for it. Lucky for me, I have the connections and means to bring them back (i currently do this for 14yrs). At 4k per head I would only have to work 1 day out of the month instead of 4-5 days per month.

So please kick them out and put some more money in my pocket.
Pic related coyote is a nickname for a mexican smuggler

>inb4 you have to go back... deerp

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
File: illust_63848336_20170905_171222.jpg (510KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
illust_63848336_20170905_171222.jpg
510KB, 1200x1697px
>>140413906
Mexico is too good for you.
>>
>>140413906
>1000 a week is enough to live on

what the hell? am I living in some kind of ultra-rich bubble world?
>>
>>140414063

Mexico is great for me and my pockets
>>
>>140414337
>At 4k per head I would only have to work 1 day out of the month

At 4k per head I would only have to work 1 day out of the month

no anon 2-3 illegals per job (1 day) = 12k
>life is good
>>
>>140413906
What's the deal with you guys and the coyote? I had a senorita once tell me that was her nick name. Coyi or some retarded shit like that.
>>
>>140415493
As far as I know coyote just has 2 meanings for mexicans, smuggler and the animal itself.
As for your Coyi, your friend was probably some retard like u said.
>>
>>140413906
You have big testicles
>>
>>140414337

bro i've been living comfortably on 1k/month for a very long time. oh, and travelling around the world whenever as well. been to 50 countries and i'm not even 30.

oh, i also make at least $40/hour whenever i work. yeah, that means i work part time part time.

live smarter not harder
>>
>>140413906

Shitty bait whiteboi.

>
>>inb4 you have to go back... deerp
>>
>>140413906
>Implying we're not going to just start shooting people like you.
>>
based mods ty.
>>
File: 5FgkaBa_d.jpg (135KB, 610x960px) Image search: [Google]
5FgkaBa_d.jpg
135KB, 610x960px
>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>140413906
How de-spic-able of you!
>>
>>140417089
Some people are already doing this. No one questions it because it just looks like another Cartel murder where competing Cartels are killing the mules of competitors. Mind you, drugs is just part of the Cartel revenue stream. The other parts are human smuggling and gun running. Often times, these non-affiliated/freelance human smugglers are packing guns for protection from fellow smugglers, whether they're Cartel or fellow freelancer, and maybe even drugs to sell to the other side.

If anons could set up some kind of militia that would kill any smuggler or even set up bounties to hunt and kill smugglers in border towns, it may deter people like OP.
>>
>>140418470

why cant they just have drones and helicopters monitoring this shit 24/7. I mean sure they won't be able to stop it completely, but are they going underground for them not to see this? Or are the mexican government officials also involved?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.