[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /pol/, why do you fear "the others"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Diversity.png (103KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
Diversity.png
103KB, 1200x700px
Tell me /pol/, why do you fear "the others"?
>>
Well?
>>
>>140412627
As Jordan Peterson would say..It's not fear, it is disgust.
>>
>>140412627
Third guy from the left is super cute
>>
>>140412627
Your average African or Indian is far more racist than a neo nazi in the West.
>>
>>140412627
They like to randomly run people over in cars and stab them.
They think raping women is their God given right.
I have more but those two are my top picks.
>>
>>140412627
>Tell me /pol/, why do you fear "the others"?

Go to Salon, HuffPost and mainstream Academia to find out.
>>
Praise the meat, curse the butcher

Once "the others" understood but now they are intoxicated by their own chants. They call for revolution and change and fail to see that history is cyclical and that they will fail
>>
>>140412627
It is not fear. It is disgust.
>>
>Fear

That's an odd way to spell hate.
>>
File: 1504141922508.png (210KB, 359x322px) Image search: [Google]
1504141922508.png
210KB, 359x322px
>>140412627
I don't, I just think that ethnic nationalism + international trade is the best organizational solution for humanity. People are naturally biased in favor of those more genetically similar to them - trying to undo this by some kind of social engineering open borders nonsense isn't much different in theory to zapping the gay of the the gays with 1000 volts. It's just nature, you aren't going to stop the tide with your hands, best to just understand it and take it into account for your solution.
>>
The only argument for a heterogeneous society (aka white nationalism) is a moral argument - therefore there is no argument. A moral argument only work is the equivalent of "muh feels," it only works if both parties agree. Global diversity is inevitable- the sooner you accept it the less stressed you'll be about a future you won't be alive to experience. Stop the fear, stop the hate, and start the love for fellow humans.
>>
>>140414121
The only argument for a heterogeneous society (aka globalism) is a moral argument - therefore there is no argument. A moral argument only work is the equivalent of "muh feels," it only works if both parties agree. Reactionary backlash is inevitable- the sooner you accept it the less stressed you'll be about a future you won't be alive to experience. Stop the propaganda, stop the kikery and stop letting internationalists own you.
>>
File: 1503934173408.jpg (23KB, 345x304px) Image search: [Google]
1503934173408.jpg
23KB, 345x304px
>>140414121
Except the entirety of history is littered with examples of ethnic nationalism boiling over and nation states being forged from them. What's your problem? Don't be retarded.
>>
lmao, the only fat is the white guy
>>
>>140413636

this, but india and africa are not comfortable hosts for (((them)))
>>
>>140413391
Was just about to post this
>>
>>140414904

so they'll never be chastised for their racism.
>>
File: PLANET.jpg (247KB, 581x640px) Image search: [Google]
PLANET.jpg
247KB, 581x640px
>>140412627
Why are there no White or Black haired women??
>>
>>140412627
I'm from quebec and the frenchs that come here are almost all niggers and they smell like shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.