[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam is the one true religion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 42

File: kubra-dagli-1.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
kubra-dagli-1.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
When did you realize Islam is the one true religion?

Direct rival of Zionism.

Is a tough religion to follow unlike Christianity(literally worship of a man)

There are no 10 commandements in Islam. Its much harder than that. You dont get the secret ending playing on easy mode.

Like most things in the west, Christianity is a FAKE religion. Its disguised damnation. Satan rules the west! Women have become harlets, men have become perverted monsters.

On eid I went to the mosque and saw people from all walks of life. Brown, white, black all in same place, in peace and harmony praying for a better world. As brothers and sisters.

You have become cucked by black magic my brothers in the west.

Angels were made from light
Djinn, Demons, Inferni, were made from Fire
And Adam, man, was made from clay

The west tries to sell you these ideas as Occultism. Its ancient black magic from the days of Solomon. It is blasphemous.

You cannot deny, when you hear the ancient arabic verses. their is a certain mysticism that is missing in the doctrines of the fake western world.

Teach yourself the truth my brothers. There is a reason they have taught the west, to HATE Islam. You didnt care about Islam before 9/11. You simply did not. Your masters are tricking you into oblivion.

Check out this informative series I found yesterday and beware of the evils that exist in this world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYtc1KASfLg&index=1&list=PLyfPcUoivAtYLK6aIirYy65RieY1kCwBk [Embed]
>>
Who remembers this movie?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9eiXAWLyrc [Embed]

When you have moments of deep anger or fear, a djinn can possess you. Make you do bad things.

Admit it. You have been angry to the point where it embarrasses you.

I experienced this yesterday.

I was yelling at a spanish person after my game. He caused me to lose in my mind and so I cursed at him. I had said terrible things I was not proud of. But he remained calm and told me its okay. And I reconciled and apologized for my behavior.

Allah created this beautiful world and gave me another chance to learn from my mistake and redeem myself. Before it had become too little too late.

Please brothers. HEed my warning. There are forces at hand that our schools of indoctrination have taught us to throw aside as fiction. There is more to the story.
>>
all Abrahamic religions are religions of the Jew. Fuck off muhammed and go fuck a goat or something.
>>
>>140411881
>izlom is the camouflage of peace
>>
File: 1488787657456.jpg (141KB, 1057x740px) Image search: [Google]
1488787657456.jpg
141KB, 1057x740px
>>140411881
I'm convinced
>>
File: turk.jpg (12KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
turk.jpg
12KB, 180x240px
>>140411881
This is how muslim women actually look
>>
>>140411881
How about no religion faggot?
>>
>>140412118
No even close, Christianity rejects most major teachings in Judaism, hence why it's a different religion and not a sect of Judaism. Also, congrats for living in a country established by Christian society, which is now being lost to secular degenerates. If you support the preservation of cultural, national, etc. identity, hopefully you don't contradict yourself by hating on countries that developed through Christian societies.
>>
File: 1504471998174.png (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504471998174.png
23KB, 640x480px
>>140411881
Why do you worship a gay prophet?
>>
The West has become corrupt because it has rejected Christianity, not because it followed it. Even if Christianity was the cause, following a barbaric desert cult of thieves and murderers wouldn't be the answer.
>>
>>140412656
>Europe has a growing secular population
>secular people think all culture, tradition, and religions are BS
>"well Christianity is technically the same ares Islam"
>*mosque gets constructed*
>*100 year old cathedral destroyed*
>"who cares anon, they are both stupid, and stop being an islamphobe!"
>having children is bad
>tradition is a waste of time
>who cares if that building that's over a century old is being replaced with modernism? It's 2017!
>>
>>140411881
Islam is made up faggotry, and Mahomet is a false prophet, a goatfucker, and a child-abuser.
>>
I take pride that we're the khazarian tribe's true enemy
>>
Still Islam can't be all bad. Last time I was in Jordan it was fun to bring Muslim girls back to my hotel and see what they look like under the hijab.
>>
File: Islam.png (209KB, 887x2371px) Image search: [Google]
Islam.png
209KB, 887x2371px
>>140411939
>He caused me to disobey Allah in my mind and so I cut his head off.
Yea no
>>
>>140411881
Transhumanism is the only way to reach an afterlife that has any chance of actually working.
>>
>Fuck the middle east and their explosive culture
>>
>>140411881
>t. doesn't know what zionism is

Shove your copy paste garbage thread up your ass and then proceed to end your useless life
>>
>>140411881
spout your shit elsewhere
>>
>>140413113
>Still Islam can't be all bad.
no, it's all shit
>>
>>140411939
>I was yelling at a spanish person after my game. He caused me to lose in my mind and so I cursed at him. I had said terrible things I was not proud of. But he remained calm and told me its okay. And I reconciled and apologized for my behavior.

>That feel when you lose a game of dota and get so triggered so you convert to islam
>>
File: human ego.jpg (124KB, 596x960px) Image search: [Google]
human ego.jpg
124KB, 596x960px
>>140412922
You came from that desert cult. Its why europe exists above the middle east, where your ancestors traveled from.

The west are the great nations controlled by Satan. You live in the Matrix. Forgive them Allah, for they have been tricked.

My brothers are not so cruel. They are made from the same flesh and blood as I am. They have the same capability for compassion and understanding. I hope they can learn to recognize the signs of their artificially unnatural constructed world.
>>
>>140412696
>christianity rejects most major teachings in Judaism
Whilst still following the Jew god and not to mention your man god is a jew. I don't agree with secular degeneracy but christianity is the most jew cucked religion that there is. In fact it is the most cucked religion
>>
>In Hebrew literature, the sea embodies false religion, mountains embody powers and dominions, and animals embody nations and cultures. The story of Noah is a story of a great flood of false religion, reaching to the greatest powers and dominions, driving all men and all nations to madness and sin. In his love, God chose two of every nation and tribe to undeservingly be saved from this great confusion and sin. When God says he will never destroy the world with a flood, the meaning is, he will never again let satan sweep across the whole world in victory. He will never again let false religion sweep across the whole world and destroy it. We can have joy in this, knowing that no matter how dark and chaotic, like a stormy sea, the world may seem, God will be faithful and preserve his people through ever woe and storm.

>And is that not much more Christian than a wrathful God destroying the sinner with the innocent? Is it not more Christ-like that God saved people who did not deserve it from their own doom and sins, and gave them a prophet by Noah, and a place to dwell through chaos and destruction?

>And indeed, this is shown in archaeology. We do not see evidence of a literal flood when it was supposed to have happened. Instead, we see a cultural flood. Egypt, Babylon, Anatolia, Akkadia, and Ugaric peoples all fell into deep darkness. In the scriptures, we go from seein nations worshiping God, to few tribes and counties, and over time this becomes fewer and fewer until only Israel remains.

>We see this repeated throughout scripture, from Jesus being the one to "Calm the sea" by converting the gentiles, to there being "No more sea" in Revelation, when his kingdom comes and we are delivered from our world of lies.
>>
File: egypt albino.jpg (22KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
egypt albino.jpg
22KB, 720x540px
>>140413120
irrelavent to me. Both my parents are muslims and also doctors. The best people I know.

Satan would make attempts like this to show Allah that Adam was not worthy.
>>
File: 1502824030603.jpg (10KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1502824030603.jpg
10KB, 236x236px
>>140411881
Remove the shitskin
Burn its savage texts
Damn its ignorant ways
>>
File: Islam2.png (936KB, 879x2348px) Image search: [Google]
Islam2.png
936KB, 879x2348px
>>140414142
Even if your parents are genuine outliers it doesn't remove the fact that you subscribe and evangelize for the most brutish, backwards, incompatible religions in the world.

I don't even have a thing against religions, Islam is a government.
>>
>>140411881
>true
>religion
>>
>>140412741
kek, make it Muhammad af
>>
>>140413233
Transhumanism is the blaspemous. Nothing more sinful than to try and become G-d.

Tell me this. Say you achieve your cyber immortality. Whats to stop your masters, who sold your false god-hood, for sheklez. Whats to stop them from trapping you in cyber hell? for eternity? The worst pain you could possibly comprehend, forever.

Beware the transhumanist agenda.

The next great war will not be black and brown vs white. It will be man vs the technocrats machines. pasteur lyle
>>
>>140414006
Dog being the opposite of G-d is not a coincidence. Jews typing G-d is not a coincidence. Your masters created the entirety of your world to lead you down toward damnation. Even the language of the west is fake. Djinn take the form of Dogs. An angel cannot enter a house where there is a dog or even a picture of a dog.
>>
I have read the Koran and I think it has some really good passages about humans, society, and governance. A lot of it is in direct opposition to neoliberal horseshit. But it's too Arab so it won't fly in Biloxi. I think whoever wrote the Koran was divinely inspired and downloaded a shitton of information then tried to express it as best he could while living his life. I am hopeful the true Islam will appear.
>>
File: frank wolf.jpg (57KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
frank wolf.jpg
57KB, 600x474px
>>140414342
You didnt care about Islam before this event happened. At all. It was just some religion. LEt them do whatever they want you said. Americans principles. Freedom to choose your religion. Only have the premeditated events of 9/11 did the hate in your heart grow. You are not alone in that. Satan grips the west.
>>
>>140415632
>muslims were only bad post 9/11
wut
>>
>>140415983
Admit it. You never cared about any of these statistics before 9/11. Only after the advent of Facebook and social media, youtube etc. Only after years of indoctrination did Islam become some enemy to you.
>>
File: Islan3.png (1MB, 871x2325px) Image search: [Google]
Islan3.png
1MB, 871x2325px
>>140416335
So you're not denying the validity of these statistics
>>
>>140416633

To me they are just some numbers to justify programmed hatred.

The muslims I know are Good Americans. They help their communities and are charitable to the less fortunate.

The qualities of a supreme being are compassion, forgiveness, and understanding.

Anger and resentment is the path of darkness.
>>
>>140411881
>When did you realize Islam is the one true religion?
>Truth
It literally justifies dishonesty
When did you realize you were a degenerate retard birthed of incest?
>>
File: 1504221578872.webm (3MB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
1504221578872.webm
3MB, 640x358px
>>140417246
>To me they are just some numbers to justify programmed hatred.
>programmed
But here's the thing, achmed, if the person is using true and accurate numbers to justify their hatred it's not a matter of being programmed or brainwashed.

Where the programming comes in is where you vehemently disagree without providing a reason or counterpoint.

40% of UK Muslims want Sharia law? Get the fuck out of my western civilization with that
>>
File: stroch.jpg (48KB, 425x660px) Image search: [Google]
stroch.jpg
48KB, 425x660px
>>140415286
It would be a reflection, not the opposite.
11112333 reflected would be 3332111.

St. Rocco, the patron saint of dogs.
Healed the sick, especially victims of the plagues which raged around Europe in the 14th century.

His prayer:
>anon an angel brought from heaven a table divinely written with letters of gold into the prison, which he laid under the head of S. Rocke. And in that table was written that God had granted to him his prayer, that is to wit, that who that calleth meekly to S. Rocke he shall not be hurt with any hurt of pestilence.
>>
File: muslim-helping-old-lady-md.jpg (85KB, 550x428px) Image search: [Google]
muslim-helping-old-lady-md.jpg
85KB, 550x428px
>>140416633
"For the person who hates, the beautiful becomes ugly and the ugly becomes beautiful. For the person who hates, the good becomes bad and the bad becomes good. For the person who hates, the true becomes false and the false becomes true. That’s what hate does. You can’t see right. The symbol of objectivity is lost. Hate destroys the very structure of the personality of the hater…Hate at any point is a cancer that gnaws away at the very vital center of your life and your existence. It is like eroding acid that eats away the best and the objective center of your life. So Jesus says love, because hate destroys the hater as well as the hated."

Allah made us all different for a reason. To test us. To see how we handle our differences. The teacher is silent during the test.
>>
File: 4bf.png (181KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
4bf.png
181KB, 625x626px
>>
>>140411881
if there is a god, islam is a huuuuge insult to it...

Islam says:
-God is a man, and he's sexist, bigoted and jealous
-God is so dumb that "he" could only speak arabic
-God picked the most retarded idiot he could find to tell the "truth" to a long time ago (mohammad), and the guy even lied about some shit (satanic verses).. what a good character.
GG choice god.. ;| ... of course "he" never told anyone else any "truths" ever again. Ever. Riiiiight..
-God must have OCD paying so much attention to some little apes in a little world like this for 10's of thousands of years
-God is so stupid, he has to make floods and all kinds of stupidly inefficient disasters to kill people he doesn't like. Gimme a break. A programmer can just "make it so" by adjusting the code.

My question to you.. why must you insult God so badly, Islam?
>>
Islam has shares almost everything from Judaism and Christianity, it was since the beginning an attempt to make a "unified" religion, hence why it is being used to spread globalism.
>>
File: Kid_Isis.webm (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Kid_Isis.webm
1MB, 1024x576px
>>140417892
You don't need to convince /pol/, go down to your mosque and push for a reformation of Islam if you ever want your backwards ideology to be acceptable to a civilized people.
>>
>>140411881
Fuck off Ahmed.
>>
>>140417793
The programming comes from the MEdia. immediately after 9/11. Cnn and Fox news already knew who the culprit was. And they said it in big bold labeling "Look what the muslims did"

Sharia law literally means law of the land. IE, the laws already set in place for the UK. If there are angrey savage muslims who are a danger to the the west. It is likely from lack of education(same problem in the states) and media indoctrination done by a handful of people who rule the world through a divide and conquer agenda.(Again, same problem in the west)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp3ZmCEOmeA
>>
File: explain.jpg (175KB, 637x1000px) Image search: [Google]
explain.jpg
175KB, 637x1000px
>>140411881

Islam is the true language of feminism

DIE MISOGYNIST PIGS!
>>
>>140417810
Think about this. Think about how many people in the west, when exicted. blurt out things like "G-d damn, or Holy shit, or Jesus F*cking Christ.

This is not a coincidence. Its programmed blasphemy devised by Satanists who rule the world.
>>
File: Itjustworks.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Itjustworks.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>140418669
>Sharia law literally means law of the land. IE, the laws already set in place for the UK
If that were true it would show even worse for Muslims. That would mean 40% in support of Sharia is
>60% of Muslims do not want the current UK government.

What you subsersive, idiotic little fucks are actually doing is creating a second form of government that your cultists are supposed to, because if they don't then they get attacked by the cult of Islam

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2017/mar/01/inside-britains-sharia-councils-hardline-and-anti-women-or-a-dignified-way-to-divorce

Get your barbaric, backwards shit out or reform. You are not in the right. I don't hate Muslims because of the news, I hate Islam because I don't want something like Sharia Law to ever be a factor in the United States
>>
I'm fed up with Christianity and it's degeneracy. How do I convert to islam?
>>
>>140419190
Let's archive that
https://archive.is/DZE6d
>>
>>140418130
The actions of hired mercenaries by Israel and western allies.

Google, Im feeling lucky, What does The united States of America really protect?

Result 1.
Israel.
>>
File: 1457895151086.jpg (715KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1457895151086.jpg
715KB, 1280x850px
>>140419269
Cool bro I totally want to get simultaneously blown up and ran over in my Saturday market now thanks Islam
>>
>>140418083
God is not a programmer. He is the singularity from which all things stem from and are apart of. He is the light and the darkness. For either or is useless without one and other. He is the duality of nature. the experience of experience.
>>
>>140419438
Was 9/11 and inside job or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp3ZmCEOmeA
>>
File: doof-wagon-mad-max-fury-road.jpg (126KB, 1200x852px) Image search: [Google]
doof-wagon-mad-max-fury-road.jpg
126KB, 1200x852px
>>140419869
9/11 is entirely irrelevant to your backwards as religion. I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

>>140418130
>>140416633
>>140414342
>>
>>140419653
The entire universe is made up of information. This is scientific fact. So, technically speaking, the creator of a place that is made up of information, would be a programmer.
>>
File: jesuskike.jpg (202KB, 663x900px) Image search: [Google]
jesuskike.jpg
202KB, 663x900px
>>140414859
>That's right goyim, don't try to become immortal. Just keep following (((Christianity))) and slowly die off.
>>
>>140420151
The single greatest happening of our time. If you want to hate us because of some numbers you read cherry picked by someone who really hates us. Then go ahead. Thats your choice. Life would be boring with 0 confrontation, or rather not having the choice to. I respect your decision. and while I dont agree with notion of just glassing the middle east to solve the problem. I understand how you many have been driven to that conclusion.
>>
>>140420489
"h-hey kid, want some immortality? only the low low price of $1,000,000 shekz? Think you can do it? Course you can goy. Hehehe if you buy immortality red we will reduce the number of adds uploaded directly into your brain heheheh.
>>
If I became a Muslim and later changed my mind, I would be killed for it. That alone is reason enough not to join. A philosophy that threatens people with death for changing their mind has no faith in the truth of their doctrine.
>>
>>140420180
More of a chemist and physicist desu.
>>
>>140421530
No you wouldnt, that kind of fear mongering comes from places like Saudia Arabia who are Jews masquerading as muslims.
>>
>>140418718
I ame seen something exactly like this with glowing yellow eyes in a nightmare.
>>
File: Islan4.png (1MB, 863x2321px) Image search: [Google]
Islan4.png
1MB, 863x2321px
>>140421084
>If you want to hate us
I hate Islam not Muslims, ya ding dong

>because of some numbers you read cherry picked by someone who really hates us.
>cherry picked
Whatever ticks your bomb, achmed
>>
>>140411881
Muhammad was a thief, a rapist, a pedophile and a murderer, as 90% of the muslims, islam is a copy-paste from judaism, I hope you all die alongside the jews
>>
>>140411881
Did you know that Mohammad healed the sickness of his followers by making them drink camel piss?

This is also the reason why Muslims today are the biggest urine consumers in the world.
>>
>Islam derived from the worship of the moon

You all better hope the moon isn't actually a piece of earth that broke off billions of years ago.
>>
>>140411881
>one true religion
>barely older than Mormonism
>based on the same flimsy evidence of "god told me privately when you werent looking lol"
>>
File: Odin2.jpg (2MB, 1625x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Odin2.jpg
2MB, 1625x2100px
>>140411881
>Follows Abrahamic religion
>Direct rival of Zionism
No thanks goatfucker. I'll stick to traditional religions.
>>
>>140422480
Muslims are taught to lie from a young age... Don't believe anything they say. Their morals are too twisted for people of honor to understand.
>>
>>140419190
Thank you for letting me know your intentions. I assure you I have no intentions of subverting America. I came to this land when I was 2. For many years, for most of my American life I was non religious. It was only after psychedelic experiences that I realized G-d is real and decided to reclaimed my birth religion.

I hope you find it in your heart to forgive whatever wrongs my people have done to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLp3kXh2g6k
>>
File: saudis_created_isis.png (469KB, 1251x1776px) Image search: [Google]
saudis_created_isis.png
469KB, 1251x1776px
>>140411881
>>
>>140423453
You dense motherfucker

> I assure you I have no intentions of subverting America.
>>140414342
>Even if your parents are genuine outliers it doesn't remove the fact that you subscribe and evangelize for the most brutish, backwards, incompatible religions in the world.

>my people have done to you.
>>140422480
>I hate Islam not Muslims, ya ding dong

>psychedelic experiences
>can't even follow the most basic tenets of a religion
>>
If you want to advertise then buy an ad.
>>
>>140422526
I hope you find peace and happiness brother.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (108KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
108KB, 960x960px
>>140422807
Yeah I have looked into that, a moon Goddess named Allat. definitely interdasting.
>>
>>140411881
Fuck off Abdul, go choke on your camel's dick.
>>
>>140423771
hope you find peace and happiness brother.
>>
>>140411939
>When you have moments of deep anger or fear, a djinn can possess you. Make you do bad things.
>"it wasn't my fault lol I'm not a terrorist a genie did it"
fucking muds and their deranged sand cult
>>
>>140423817
Not an arguement
>>
>>140421703
What do you think Physics and Chemistry is? Its just subsets of Math.
Programming is just a way to use math to accomplish things.
>>
File: 81+biT2yiKL.jpg (354KB, 1201x1884px) Image search: [Google]
81+biT2yiKL.jpg
354KB, 1201x1884px
>>140424391
Already got it friendo
>>
>>140419251
I would suggest google your nearby mosque and checking it out. Ofc there are plenty of online sources. 99% of everything you find will be about submitting to Allah, being a good person, abstaining from sin. A moral guide for a conscious person.
>>
Will islam guarantee me a qt gf?
>>
>>140424506
So a programmer is really just a mathematician huh?
>>
>>140424803
> being a good person, abstaining from sin. A moral guide for a conscious person.
Why cant you do this without a religion?
Why take all the baggage it comes with. It makes no sense to me.
>>
>>140424866
Not only will you get a virgin qt pie gf. She will know her place and remain loyal to you. You will not worry about things like divorce. you will not worry whether lecheous men are looking at her lustfully.

Islamic women make for the best wives.
>>
>>140424970
At the end of the day, everything can be expressed using math.
Programmers are more than mathematicians. They have to be good at math, yes, but also know how to efficiently write code to accomplish tasks. Especially repetitive tasks.
Hence how humans have adopted Object oriented programming.

Which brings me to one of my points i made earlier. Islam insults god by telling stories of how inefficient he is by resorting to natural disasters to wipe people out. Why all the work?
>>
File: wewr.jpg (43KB, 559x344px) Image search: [Google]
wewr.jpg
43KB, 559x344px
>>140425377
>She will know her place and remain loyal to you

It seems we are in a bit of a misunderstanding. I want to be dominated by a qt light skin islam, not the other way around.
>>
Islam is a false religion that was created by the catholic church as a warrior race to combat the jews.

It is all fake and not holy in any way shape or form.

Its a fraud just like the catholic church.
>>
>>140425085
Because religion gives you more to the story after death. Religion is the shield against time itself. You can go down scientist route and decide that you will decay, and return to the earth, that the worms will feast on your flesh as nourishment.

But I will head for infinity.
>>
>>140425614
hoho that is not a problem either. Islamic women are very smart! Doctors lawyers, everything! Likely your islamic wife will make mroe money than you even. Ofc she can tell you what to do and tell you have to behave. She will straigten your life out. hoho!
>>
>>140415632
Neh. More like I read the Quran and found it to be more reprehensible than the Bible.
I'm an atheist and I see Islam as the primary enemy.
>>
>>140425682
>Because religion gives you more to the story after death. Religion is the shield against time itself
>shield against time

This is almost literally why i describe islam as a death cult: Preaching "death > life"

Cant you just be a good person and admit that we arent smart enough to understand ceation?
I believe islam insults god. God is far greater than islam says.
>>
>>140426054
I too was atheist. It all seemed silly. The modern world was designed to turn you into an atheist. Science. Random chance. If its all just random. The only thing that matters is you.

Atheism is the fastest dying religion after 9/11. The veil was lifted. TPTB showed their hand and the world became skeptical of the current narrative.

I was pushed toward aethism all my life. Doing some shrooms which are are natural enthogens will cure any atheist.

Ive only done them once. But I beat my chest like a monkey, and my arms started to beat my chest involuntary. As if the ape ancestors who brought me here were still locked away in my brain stem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxKrskPyBuI
>>
>>140411881

pol needs to start ironically endorsing sharia actually.

Form fake alliances with muslim activist groups like the sjw's have done.

The media would then have to decide between defending islam or supporting "alt-right" 4chaners....kek
>>
>>140411881
>Is a tough religion to follow unlike Christianity(literally worship of a man)
>this is what muslims actually believe

Top kek
>>
File: mursi.jpg (68KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
mursi.jpg
68KB, 564x423px
>>140426224
I understand creation. We all evolved from a reptilian rat thingy that first grew wiskers. Eventually they would cover its whole body and it would become warm blooded during the extinction event for the dinosaurs. This repitilian rat thingy would grow and divvide into many other creatures. cats. dogs. and monkeys.

A monkey would thousand of years ago, ate the magic mushroom and sees its own reflection, just like in Space odyssy 2000 and the black column. It becomes self aware of its own existence and becomes the first human being.

This is a good time to reveal I dont believe in race and that race is just another artificial construct of the actual reality we live in.

I am a seeker of the absolute truth. Logic and reason.
>>
>>140411881
More hijabi girls with nice eyes
>>
>>140415286
>Djinn take the form of dogs.

Where do you people get this shit? Is it even from hadith? Muslims make up just as much BS as Christians.
>>
>>140428129
Anubis was probably a djinn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9i7lnC-DCk
>>
Islam might have stood a chance of being a force for good but you idiots decided to marry your own cousins for centuries straight. The genetic damage is massive and it shows in your behaviors. You're basically biological waste.

Didn't the hadith foretell that we would wipe you out for having become filthy? Smelly, inbred and illiterate. With a propensity for 'sexual emergencies'. Another tool of the Jews and their dark masters.
>>
>>140428788
So baseless magical speculation. We see how Muslims treat dogs and it makes us sick.
>>
>>140411881
when did you realize you have a mind virus? was it just now that I pointed it out?
>>
>>140428924
regurgitated hate which I forgive and understand. I love dogs.
>>
>>140411881
>>140426054
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1medd7Mnfe0
>>
>>140411881
>You didnt care about Islam before 9/11
Nigger, we've cared about Islam since 1095.
>>
File: footrestless.gif (121KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
footrestless.gif
121KB, 500x375px
>>140417892
>>
>>140429624
Sandniggers never recovered from the destruction of Baghdad and the sandniggers following Al-Ghazali works and in place of Islamic Theology. Until today, descendants are ravaged by inbreeding depression and autossomic genetic disorders, specially in Pakistan when clearly see what clearly documented in the monarchs of Europe (when asked pope permission in these cases).

It's shame and sadness writing these words. And this will go on forever and allowed because one of Wifes of Maomet was a first cousin so it will be justified and mimicked. you will continue to marry them for eternity.
>>
>>140429624
I'm regurgitating medical data. The levels of inbreeding, especially with Pakistanis is horrific. The genetic diseases, the misshaped faces, miscarriages and birth defects.

Look at the perp wall of those recent rape gangs that were arrested in England and tell me these 'people' are not diseased. They have fucking mouse ears.
>>
>>140429624
islam is the religion of the faithless.
only faithless people go out and force others to worship their skyman.

those with faith do not need to convert.
>>
>>140429907
You werent even alive.
>>
>>140428924
Same goes for the hillbillies, yet many here praise them. Wonder why?
>>
>>140430273
.... ya think? fucking idiot.
>>
>>140430201
I dont really like pakistan as a country but I understand the problems of their peoples come from lack of education and role models. I do not wish them mindless death but fruitful assimilation into civilized ways.
>>
>>140430359
Be in peace brother.
>>
>>140411881
It's brown zionism. Literally judaism in Arabic.
>>
>>140430242
In Islam it says we should try to convert our brothers. Not with violence but with reason
>>
>>140430336
One that is a Jewish slander And two there is no innovated religious teaching telling them to marry cousins based on a moronic 'simon says' version of theology.
>>
>>140430896
Nah its not Zionism is talmudic Jews farming the goyim. Islam is peace and brotherhood.
>>
>>140430749
There can be no peace with you.
>>
File: khoisan.jpg (3MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
khoisan.jpg
3MB, 3888x2592px
>>140430957
Many european bloodlines intermarried cousins and such to keep wealth within the family. Not important tho. I think we are all brothers and sisters and very much related by blood.
>>
ok but how does your shit-ligion deal with the unfalsifiable fact that every living being undergoes reincarnation when it dies though?
>>
File: 1486954047094.jpg (25KB, 510x376px) Image search: [Google]
1486954047094.jpg
25KB, 510x376px
>>140431102
Islam is the same as Judaism
Judasim
>It's ok to rape the goyim
Islam
>It's ok to rape the kaffir
Judaism
>It's okay to kill the goyim
Islam
>Smite the neck of the kaffir whereever you find them
Judaism
>It's ok to deceive the goyim
Islam
>It's ok to deceive the kaffir
Judaism
>It's ok to charge the goyim interest
Islam
>The kaffir pays the jizya

You're identical in most ways. All the ones that really matter anyway. Deceit, rape, murder.

You
Are
Brown
Jews
>>
>>140430689
Its not just the Pakistanis, they are the just the worst. Look up the consanguinity rates for the arab world, its very bad. Even rural Turkey is producing horrific mutants.

You need to learn and appreciate genetic determinism a little more. You can't do anything for these people. They are too stupid. They fell off the wagon that is the human race. You think Islam is nigger proof, nothing is nigger proof.
>>
File: helping.jpg (689KB, 1226x983px) Image search: [Google]
helping.jpg
689KB, 1226x983px
>>140431195
how come?
>>
>>140431444
Saudia arabia maybe. Most us are just servants of G-d still plagued by the vices of men.
>>
>>140431332
check my other post and kys
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
>>
>>140431332
Yes and it damaged them horribly and they lost everything. You are just regurgitating Western Jewish leftist universalism. Its not Islam, Schlomo has infected you with his mind virus.
>>
>>140411881
Islam denies the resurrection of Jesus Christ, even though there is substantial evidence to prove it. Why do you think muslims kill(ed) to spread their religion? It's because it is impossible to spread it with truth, since the religion is false and satanic.
>>
File: we were all kangz.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
we were all kangz.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>140431524
So what is your solution? Nuclear warfare? Sterilization? What do you want from your distant poor low education mutated cousins. You want to abandon them to misery and chaos. Not your struggle? Fine thats your choice to make.

I was very lucky to be born into a blessed life. I can afford some luxury to lesson their suffering. I realize not everyone can give as much patience. It is okay.

And yes, you are right. But not in the ways you want to be.
>>
File: 1476408231601.jpg (64KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476408231601.jpg
64KB, 600x800px
>>140431547
Not who you replied to, but because you are our enemy. Your religion mandates you destroy us. And the "non-radical" ones of you, simply advocate the radical ones among you to kill us.

I'm not alone in this sentiment. The vast majority of Americans view you as a threat. And it will remain that way until you're either castrated and pussified into submission (think post nuke Japan), or erased by the Earth all together.

Personally I'd be fine with either of those options.You are not our brothers. You are not our countrymen. You are alien, and not even the Buddhists can tolerate you.
>>
>>140431547
Because you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour. At best you are worshiping a false doctrine, and are therefore heretics. At worst you follow the lies of a corrupt man
>>
File: IMI Galil rifle a bipod upgrade.png (335KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMI Galil rifle a bipod upgrade.png
335KB, 700x1200px
>>140411881
>Praising Goat-fuckerism
>In the current year
The only good thing about the Religion Of Peace is that all their terror and mass rape is exposing the dissolving of sovereignty of EU member states and the bureaucracy behind it to the normies, which means they'll wait at least 500 years before actually doing something about it and starting a new Crusade like last time. Till then enjoy the forced diversity and Sharia Law.
>>
>>140432013
Allah said you will have no idols before me. For I am a jealous God. Something like that. Christians worship 3 gods, the father the son, and the holy spirit, a zionist trick, the pretend like they are all the same thing. Hidden in plain sight disguised blasphemy.
>>
>>140432460
You never believed any of that before 9/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9i7lnC-DCk
>>
>>140432745
>Christians worship 3 gods
Your lack of understanding is forgivable, your willful ignorance is not. Repent now and the lord god will forgive you. Choose not to and your beyond any saving.
>>
File: IMG_3970.jpg (212KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3970.jpg
212KB, 1600x1200px
>>140411881
>>140411939
Put a sock in it, Ahmed. You worship a false prophet and nothing you do besides renouncing your fake faith can change that. You can argue all you want, but deep down you know that taking the blue pill was not the right choice.
>>
>>140432914
As has been said before, we have believed that since 1095.
>>
>>140432619
Seems like an unnecessary reason to hate someone. Like someone who prefers soccer over football.

Television and internet gave you that hate. May you find peace.
>>
File: reality.jpg (152KB, 649x730px) Image search: [Google]
reality.jpg
152KB, 649x730px
>>140433040
You are not a crusader.
>>
>>140433037
You are welcome to believe that.
>>
>>140433273
How very observant of you. But that doesn't change the fact that Europeans have hated you for centuries, not since 9/11 as you claim.

You argue like a Jew, just by the way.
>>
File: The Emu of the North.png (58KB, 250x672px) Image search: [Google]
The Emu of the North.png
58KB, 250x672px
>>140433883
The rejected, exiled, and ostracized descendants of thieves and rapists are no longer European. They are the banished.
>>
>>140432914
The Jews did 9/11. Everyone here knows that. You mudshits however, are the pets of the Jew. You cause their chaos. You're their little slaves who do their bidding.

I feel about the same about you as I feel about the communists and the jews. Neither of you are human.
>>
>>140418130
??? is that real???

full source anyone?
>>
>>140434599
What makes one human?
>>
>>140434599
We are all $laves senpai.
>>
>>140434966
>>140434792
True, but at least I'm a slave that isn't hellbent on raping, killing, and cannibalism. Like you and your Jewish handlers.
>>
>>140424866
Yeah, but it will be under 10 years old
>>
>>140431547
Because you are literally ok with having sex with children. And you look like shit. And you cant even run a fucking country.
>>
>>140435207

Ive never done any of those things nor do I know any muslims who have except for 1 who killed someone on accident. Anyways I know pol is all satire. Thanks for the bantz and laffs.

I know in real life, face to face with another human being. None of you would say things like that. Not out of fear. But out of your own compassion and respect for other human beings. You are not as evil and cruel as leftists would like to believe. Just a little lost and misunderstood.
>>
File: ohshitwaddup.jpg (46KB, 249x375px) Image search: [Google]
ohshitwaddup.jpg
46KB, 249x375px
>>140435993
Could you post your face with time stamp maybe to show us how we are supposed to look?
>>
>>140411881
It's strange, they'll accept people converting , but don't let anyone leave the religion.
I mean, yeah I get it as a numbers thing, but they're literally accepting apostates.
I would pay a jizya over converting.
>>
>>140436501
Who is that?
>>
>>140436892
Thats no true. Boogey man scare tactics. Big bad islam. You are free to choose your own path.

Christians also killed each other, protestants and Catholics even though they were lucky enough to have civilization.

The problem isnt the religion its man itself. two brain hemispheres. Two worlds coexisting. Everyone carries an angel and a devil which influence their actions throughout life. Because free will and choice would be meaningless if we were not tempted to do wrong.
>>
>>140437054
prob nee dto reverse image search him, just looks like a muslim man to me.
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.