[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0727.jpg (68KB, 306x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0727.jpg
68KB, 306x226px
Serious question
>>
>>140402191
I'll bite your bait.

>Translations of their names
>>
OP, where do you think you came from?

Are you from Seth or Cain?

Did you just pop out of a magical fairies ass?

Do you have any understanding of your origin?
>>
>>140402191
They're Jewish names. You have a Jewish name and don't want to acknowledge it, OP.
>>
>>140402833
They are Christian name now, I'm Christian. Also somehow got the wrong flag
>>
>>140402191
>Serious question
Are you looking for facts in a fictional book?
>>
>>140403111
Christians believe what jesus believed in.

Jesus was a jew.
>>
>>140403234
Master Race

You dont know where it came from, clearly.
>>
>>140402814
I came from a great scientist named Yakub caucusoid.
>>
>>140403376
Ignorant fuckwit
>>
>>140403460
Lmao,

I know that Enki was the Father of Noah.

And I know that the wives he had on the Ark were Daughters of Cain.

I know alot more also
>>
>>140403529
Liar
>>
>>140402191
They are translated from their hebrew names. There is a lot of stupid shit about translations with the bible but this isnt one.
>>
>serious question
>honest question
>be honest
These phrases in any arrangement and aligned with any ideology guarantee spam. No poltard uses these phrases, but they are second nature to Shareblue since Shareblue presupposes that we are lying. Notice that there is no content, no contribution, no discussion, no source. Notice also that the "problem" in the image is an illiterate non-problem solved with five seconds of basic researxh: OP is playing stupid to trick reasonable anons into "correcting" -- which here means bumping -- his illegitimate spam thread, taking space away from legitimate threads and sliding the forum.
>>
File: neat.jpg (33KB, 480x390px) Image search: [Google]
neat.jpg
33KB, 480x390px
>>140402191
>>140402588
I actually appreciate this potentially bait thread because A. I never even considered this question, and B. I got a good, quick answer to it.
>>
>>140402191
The name "Andrew" (Greek: manly, brave, from ἀνδρεία, Andreia, "manhood, valour"), like other Greek names, appears to have been common among the Jews, Christians, and other Hellenized people of Judea.

Hebrew Mattay is Matthew in English

Hebrew Yohanan is John.

Shim'on is Simon

Philippos is a Greek name used back then and is Philip

etc.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.