[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About soldiers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 24

File: fatty2.jpg (161KB, 660x530px) Image search: [Google]
fatty2.jpg
161KB, 660x530px
Why do SJWs hate ALL white men, but for some unknown reason they adore the ones who are uniform assholes? Oh, no, I've been rude, they're called "war heroes".
>>
We are conditioned to support the troops for their sake. Would you fight for people who hate you??
>>
The Rats actually hate soldiers and consider anyone foolish enough to risk their life for this country a retard but they also realize they still need the votes of white people retarded enough to vote for them so they are kind of forced to "support the troops" but watch them while they are doing it. They all have their fingers crossed.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3088x2320px
Eat my ass, I take advantage of the benefits and redpill as many as I can.
>>
>>140401370

Social conditioning basically. Even though welfare queens are pretty much just mercenaries who work for the Jew by killing sand people, we're supposed to treat them like some sort of hero warrior caste. It's pretty comical bc 99% of these """"heroes"""" are just morons too stupid to get high paying jobs or get into good colleges.
>>
File: durruti-2-300x203.jpg (20KB, 300x203px) Image search: [Google]
durruti-2-300x203.jpg
20KB, 300x203px
>>140401370

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7cN0qV60zc

did you remember him?

Did you remember how he make ten time more things for the anarchy than you with his uniform, with a scarf and some balls?

That's why i hate anarchists today, no "souvenir" about where do they come from, only stupid anger about everything.
>>
>>140402617
I hate how faggots like you get a lot of benefits for literally scratching their balls praying they're not sent to any dangerous location, and also get called "heroes" when they manage to get their ass intact fighting literal sand monkeys with shitty equipment while using the most advanced military technology of the world.
>>
because the military protects the state and the state protects the womens welfare system.

white men are the most libertarian/freedom minded/anti welfare state demographic out there so ofcourse white men are a threat to those who cannot provide for themselves and can't find a man.
>>
>>140403008
Not to say you're wrong, of course, but people who join the military are usually making the best decision of their life. There are a lot of dumb high schoolers, community college dropouts, and general wash-outs. All the jocks who've realized they'll never play college ball, ghetto kids looking for the quick route off the street, and farm boys who woke up to find out they'll never make a living doing what their fathers did.

Yes, they're too dumb to get high paying jobs, but at least they're smart enough to get the best job they're qualified for. Dying for Israel isn't a cake walk, but it pays the bills.
>>
>>140403104
All revolutions by blood only end in more blood. Just look at northern africa and how it became IS's lair.

True anarchism is reached by making people more self conscious and less akin to monkeys who kill each other. We don't even need weapons, if all middle and lower class people united we could simply march over politicians and their cucked soldiers until they either surrender or kill all of us and have no longer people who make the world go on (not talking about manual labor, also engineers and scientists are part of middle class) and eat each other's ass till they die.
>>
>>140403375
If you think it's so nice and cozy why don't you sign up then coward
>>
File: soldier-ptsd.jpg (26KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
soldier-ptsd.jpg
26KB, 700x466px
Reminder that only USA "soldiers" get PTSD. Why do we never see Taliban or Russian soldiers get overcome by their feelings and have to stop fighting? Why is it only western men that are unable to perform their biological function of killing to defend the community?
>>
>>140403949
Still, they're selfish douchebags and their worship is the most cucked thing ever. Good for them if they're gonna get paid a lot and receive infinite benefits for being good for nothing idiots, but don't expect me to applaud them or thank them.

Also it's thanks to military actions in the middle East if we have IS terrorism now, and that was just for American government and Jews' benefits, so I guess I also have to thank them for giving us more diversity right?
>>
>>140404424
He's not wrong about it being cozy, I'm in what's basically a desk job with little to no chance of being in any danger. In my field the only deployments we get are 3rd party national, and that's only if you volunteer. Other than that it's basically a 9 to 5 job. I'm in the USAF though.
>>
>>140404768
PTSD doesn't overwhelm you and stop you from fighting.

It overwhelms you and makes you a danger to yourself and others. All soldiers get this, and the questions is whether or not you want mentally unstable people on a hair trigger in your army or not.
>>
>>140404424
I did the military service you son of a bitch, I know what it's like and I've personally known the kind of people that infests military. Their major worries were where to go out for dinner in their day off, or how to be complete assholes to the younger guys. I was fucking buff since I helper my dad as a farmer and worked my ass off every day, so I wasn't their favorite prey, but heck if I've seen some poor kids mistreated and bullied by those arrogant dickheads.

Come work in the fields if you want to know what tough work is like
>>
File: The motherfucking swamp fox.jpg (72KB, 550x617px) Image search: [Google]
The motherfucking swamp fox.jpg
72KB, 550x617px
>>140403375
>and also get called "heroes" when they manage to get their ass intact fighting literal sand monkeys with shitty equipment while using the most advanced military technology of the world.
Still salty over Frances Marion, britcuck?
>>
>>140404768
Fucking this.
They always whine like pussies on this "PTSD" thing, while all the civilians they slay, all the families they live without their beloved ones, all the other soldiers who pass through worse shit than them, are magically non-existent, only US veterans (and our cucked european supports) are "true hero soldiers" who omg get PTSD poor kiddo.
>>
>>140401370

Feminism is just a shit test.

The women demanded to be able to behave like whores and then be treaated like princesses, to be allowed all the benefits of high positions in work and politics without doing the hard degrees etc - basically unreasonable demands they were waiting for men to refuse.

And the fucking white men said "yes" and indulged the every whim of modern women.

Women hate weak men, so they rant and rave at white men (who give them freedom and luxury) and embrace instead third world men who really will chian them to the kitchen sink.

Women aren't rational and feminism is a shit test - understand those two points and you'll understand modern politics.
>>
>>140401370
Except SJWs hate the military too.

What SJW says "I support our military and veterans!"? If you do happen across that one rare SJW that does, chances are it's so it doesn't want the backlash
>>
>>140405581
He's an amerifat just like you you retard.
>>
File: NOVRLTY?.jpg (98KB, 767x960px) Image search: [Google]
NOVRLTY?.jpg
98KB, 767x960px
>>140401370

Hahaha, suck it.
>>
But SJWs hate the military. Cuz we're baby killers and stuff.
>>
>>140406075
Hillary Clinton to say a "minor" one.

And like all democrat fuckers
>>
File: 1503417032223.gif (94KB, 382x497px) Image search: [Google]
1503417032223.gif
94KB, 382x497px
>>140401370
The Jew loves his minions.
>>
>>140406372
Brings me to my most important question. How do we fix this pol.
>>
>>140406248
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/briefing/factchecks/2016/09/07/hillary-clinton-has-a-record-of-supporting-our-veterans/

Yeah they hate you you poor pink-buttholed princess
>>
>>140406456
Like stopping to being cuck to them.
>>
>>140406624
"What difference does it make?"
>>
>>140406771
They fucking put you on a pedestal you namefag, at least respect them by going back to le leddit
>>
>>140406247
So fun, a nazi fighting for jews
>>
SJWs hate the military and soldiers. They just realize that if they say "fuck the troops" no one will support them since Americans are bred into mindless military worship.
>>
>>140406359
Yea but that's because you can't become president of the United States (and consequently Commander and Chief of the military) by denouncing or doing anything else other than jerking the military off
>>
>>140407077Those guys at Benghazi didn't get much of a pedestal.
>>
>>140407284
>Mindless military worship.
Isn't most of Pol NatSoc?
>>
>>140402469
this. they know its political suicide for any party to dis "the troops". "The troops" empower the agendas of the bosses of all parties.
>>
>>140407641
Again. How do we turn the military against international jewry? I'm interested in solving the problem.
>>
>>140404825
Well yeah. It's just pointless to blame people for acting in their own best interests. Blame the system that set up these incentives. If we fought wars that mattered, people would be more willing to join, and they wouldn't need to be baited in with health benefits and college money. Even the absurd praise they receive is engineered as an incentive - it's cheaper to push rah-rah-support-our-troops nonsense than it is to pay them.

It's really a sign of what's wrong in our society that the best choice lower-class men can make for their families is to sign away years of their lives to get shot at in foreign countries.
>>
The kikes are almost solely responsible for all of the wars we have to fight and have strengthened a lot of the enemies that inflict causalities on our guys. How do we beat them?
>>
>>140403008
Basically this. I think the most bluepilled thing ever is that a lot of people, even those woke enough to understand that racism against blacks isn't that much of a thing anymore, or that women are not ostracized anymore, still call welfare queens "heroes" for "choosing the way to sacrifice".

Choosing implies they had a choice in the first place. As you say, all those I knew in HS who then joined the military were either retards who were too stupid to do anything in their lives, or chads who understood they couldn't play football forever.

Also there was an ugly but smart girl I knew who had been charmed by an older queen who only wanted to fuck her and was going to join the Marine to join him, but in the end she realized she was being a stupid bitch, dumped the guy and took engineering. Now she's got a good job and got herself a better boyfriend, I've met them some time ago and he seems a good dude.
>>
>>140407284
>SJWs hate the military and soldiers
This isn't the seventies or sixties. Most leftists and millennial are so brainwashed they would never say any bad about the troops. And with corporate interests replacing morality there will be more and more commercials like that cringe-worthy starbucks commercial where they want to tell you how to think and act.
>>
>>140403375
>TFW I want to go and fight but there are no fucking deployments Or it's just a rabbit hole
>>
>>140407845
This Euro. You're going to thank us when Europe becomes Afghanistan and our troops have to help deal with it even though you created your own mess by letting the Muslims in.
>>
>>140407964
By not joining their armies and making their game. They won't have anyone fighting their wars if you don't join. You've already lost dude, if you wanted to help us you could've studied something useful for US population like medicine or science.
>>
>>140407284

I appreciate what they do, so I don't have to do it.

I'm not going to bend over for someone because of a uniform. But I've never been a person who was phased by accolades.

>>140407790

Tough question. Don't know that it's possible with the current paradigm. Stopping the incestuous relationship between mil and corporations would be a step, though.
>>
>>140407363
The fact that you have to go as back as 2012 to remember some event in which a US soldier died shows us how fucking safe and licked your asses are.

Heck plumbers die more often by casualties.
>>
>>140408291
That's not realistic. We need a strong military we just need to fix it.
>>
>>140401370
Military personnal should be allowed to kick your ass for giving them a bad look.

Leading class and influencial class
Warrior class
Working class
>>
Glorifying people who are mostly brainwashed dumbfucks or social outcasts who have nothing to lose in their life and they join the army to go and invade some poor, innocent country because the payment is glorious.
Not to mention the lunatics who join the army only because they enjoy murdering people.

Thanks for muh service, muh herous!!
>>
>>140407845
They're still payed a lot, but you're going to another point: the wars US and Europe fight are pointless.

They only fight for US's interest in petroleum while not caring about the lives of who gets in their way of getting it. That's why not only those who join the military are selfish douches good for nothing except playing around in uniform or killing people, they also ignore that they're supporting pointless wars made only to empower rich bastards more and more.

I would understand them if we had an obligatory call to arms and they had no choice, but if they choose that shit just because if gives them more money, fuck them, they're the first minions of this rotten system and I hope they'll choke in their benefits.

I haven't been very wealthy in my youth either, but with some sacrifices Istudied and got an economics degree which gave me a good job. No compassion for lazy slobs who choose the easy but wrong way.
>>
>>140408602
Dumbass. Where did I say soldiers haven't died recently? I brought that up because you shilled Clinton's "support" for us.
>>
Benghazi is still fucking relevant any time you bring up Hillary Clinton.
>>
File: fatty21.jpg (70KB, 840x420px) Image search: [Google]
fatty21.jpg
70KB, 840x420px
>>140408950
>Warrior
>>
>>140409247
>The payment is glorious.
Yeah grunts make a fortune.
>>
>>140409247
This is quite the point.

Hell the last part is quite often overlooked. A lot of madcaps join army just because it's a legal way to do horrible manslaughters
>>
>>140409424
C'mon you really expect her to be coherent? Her current position just reflects the new SJW trend though, her target were SJWs and they want their herrows to be respected now.
>>
>>140404424
You sound like a pogue.
>>
>>140410306
You have no clue what it's like in this country. Dear God.
>>
>>140409738
why wouldn't they have kicked him out long before this pic?
>>
>>140407533
/nupol/ isn't.
>>
>>140406247
Isn't that the Greek armies motto?
>>
>>140410541
Right, right, right. This nu-pol vs old-pol thing was basically reddit people invading or something right.
>>
>>140410746

Most just normies that don't know how to lurk.
>>
>>140410521
Because he hero!

>>140410450
He's right private Ryan, I once went out with a group of friends and friends of friends, including a purple haired SJW girl, and when discussion came up and I said that troops are worshiped too much she got so fired up in defending them that her friend had to literally tell her to calm the fuck up cause the whole place was looking at her.

Got nothing against you but it's real people's kinda brainwashed here on soldiers and uniforms
>>
>>140410899
Funny how he proved himself one of those by asking
>>
>>140409756
>Being so inept that you don't even get to promote
>>
File: 1473989716576.png (192KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1473989716576.png
192KB, 512x512px
>>140411119

I think he was just being facetiously obtuse.
>>
>>140409738
Oh I get your point.
The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools.
I was just idealizing.
Some of them do not really inspire respect but that's because of the leading class.
Liberal democracies are popularity contests, no 4D chess players for you.
>>
>>140411335
Nice stubble, is it you in the pic?
>>
>>140410746
People from r/s4s 4/TD coming here thinking the natsoc JQ topics are dank maymays and not serious.

>>140410967
You're entitled to your opinion. I think people could give a shit less about soldiers but like to virtue signal obnoxiously like most things

If anything people need to learn the difference between the tub of lard human resources sergeant or 88M truck driver and the actual door kickers who do all the freedoming.

Someone buying a fucking office rat a meal because he goes to work to sit in his cubicle in camouflage is ridiculous.

>b-b-but all soldier jobs are important, were armypedes!
I've had non-combat troops refused to literally deliver to my AOR because it was too hot with enemy activity. Where there was a possibility for failure support troops delivered with disappointment.
>>
>>140411329
Most of the people who go into the field are enlisted Army and Marines. What kind of payscale do you think Marines and Army enlisted get.
>>
>>140411652
maybe two people out of an entire company I worked with joined to "protect and serve" and liberate shit. The rest of the soldiers got wrapped up in the military for a variety of reasons
>I was high on acid and walked into the recruiter one day
>I was in debt
>i needed to stay off drugs
>I needed to earn my citizenship
>I'm a stupid fuck and believed the story about all the sweet bennies
>I was bored lmao
>I wanted to murder someone
the list goes on.
>>
>>140411710
Still more than all the other jobs they would be qualified for
>>
>>140411539
That's a good quote from Thucydides. It should go alongside the one from Pericles about politics always taking an interest in you whether or not you take an interest in politics.
>>
>>140411911
These are the reasons why I hate how people worships them. The only ones who will get my respect are the army doctors, they're the only ones who really save someone.
>>
>>140401370
>anarcho syndicalist
>muh roasties dont pay me enough attention
>they prefer men who demonstrate leadership, honor, and commitment

Put on your big boy panties, serve your nation, and quit being a whiny bitch. Maybe youll get some attention other than the nasty-assed sjw whores
>>
>>140411652
Yeah well I got pol to thank for getting me into the JQ. Blacks actually aren't the worst race after all. They're just really fucking close.
>>
>>140412077
Oh yeah you dumb fucks really love quotes. It's scientifically proven how people who quote are more stupid, since they only report thoughts instead of formulating them or giving actual arguments but think they look smart.
>>
>>140412586
calm yourself.

>>140412581
Researching WWII and coming across so many discrepancies with (((history)) and actually getting to meet real Waffen SS members really started me on the path.
>>
>>140412586
>scientifically proven
Want to know how i know you're a fucking idiot?
>>
>>140411651

Nah, he doesn't have a burn mark in his beard from when the coke dealer he was working for lit his shit up, when he fell asleep on a 3 day door watch duty.
>>
>>140412586
What if the quote is valid or wise and you take not of it. You don't think Pericles was onto something with that?
>>
>>140406247
Challenge coin for a good goy.

I guess you can't win actual medals unless you go to war, huh?
>>
File: fffffffffffff.jpg (53KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
fffffffffffff.jpg
53KB, 500x385px
>>140413094
>>
>>140401370
ALL Americans are brainwashed to worship the military. It's not really a thing in other countries.
>>
>>140406247
>melon labia
Cherry fuck still caring about challenge coins lmao.
>>
File: B60ZMeAIUAAk6y-.jpg (20KB, 320x210px) Image search: [Google]
B60ZMeAIUAAk6y-.jpg
20KB, 320x210px
>>140401370
Because your not allowed to criticize military personnel.
>>
>>140412586
I'm lazy and my point was that modern academia is ran by queers. Isn't it true^
Not an argument.
Appeal to authority!
Scientifically proven by what^
I'd like you to explain to me the method used so I can laugh at you.
+
(((Science))) is shit these days I can find you 3 different studies on fracking with different results in no time.

>t.philosophy drop out.
Use arguments. Pleb.
>>
>>140412841
http://journal.sjdm.org/15/15923a/jdm15923a.pdf
>>
File: 1472084481132.jpg (161KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
1472084481132.jpg
161KB, 788x685px
>>140413473

Come knock on my door, I'll show you my stab scars too.
>>
File: 1477658935601.jpg (204KB, 568x377px) Image search: [Google]
1477658935601.jpg
204KB, 568x377px
>>140413706
>people talking shit ITT
>westboro allowed to run their collective mouths for years
>code pink
yeah man, you're being silenced for sure. >>140413940
Hard life Anon? Will you show them to me in a non sexually threatening way?
>mfw
>>
>>140413577
Some are here in Italy too, we're just too brainwashed by American culture.

I wish I was Australian, you guys really are one step ahead
>>
>>140414098

>Hard life Anon?

Wouldn't trade it for anyone else's. Brought me perspective most people can't begin to imagine.
>>
>>140413784
When Bill Nye finally discovered a Z Chromosome I was blown away.
>>
>>140414098
>Big bad t. Soldier who ran his mouth for hours scared by an anon with a scar
>>
>>140414239
The trick is to be apathetic as fuck and not worry about things.
>>
>>140414480
Are you French?
>>
>>140412392
>Couldn't get laid without brainwashing underage girls with the "muh serve" rethoric
>>
>>140414406
I'm sure. Was it niggers or what?
>>
Hey. What's pol's opinion on Vanguard? I've had a guy from Texas try to recruit me for about a month now.
>>
>>140414631
Sicilian verga-bearer here
>>
>>140414853
I've had a girl break up with me because I admitted I killed multiple people to her.
>>
File: 1990s.jpg (143KB, 630x871px) Image search: [Google]
1990s.jpg
143KB, 630x871px
god damn that picture is almost 20 years old.
>>
>>140414994
>inb4 MUH HONEYPOT
>inb4 MUH FBI STING
>>
>>140413821
The scientific method does not prove truth, it disproves falsity.
>>
>>140414962

A couple, most are from a crazy Hmong Blood though.

Long story short, I've been hypervigilant since I was 15.
>>
>>140415068
Still d-don't show me that scar in a sexually menacing way scarry anon!!!
I-It's not t-that I'm scared or something!
>>
>>140413821
>abstract starts with the word bullshit
>not a scientific journal
I wasnt wrong
>>
File: 1471580767914.jpg (39KB, 441x228px) Image search: [Google]
1471580767914.jpg
39KB, 441x228px
>>140415459
>fishing for yous this hard
I love it.
>>
>>140413577
Europe minus France all honored their military, at least before WW2 ended.
I agree it's a little ridiculous here in the US but it used to be standard.
>>
>>140415568
It's martial culture. It makes a nation strong and boosts morale. Hyper masculine and nationalistic.
>>
>>140415068

>I've had a girl break up with me because I admitted I killed multiple people to her.

That's kind of cute. Did she get angry or sad?
>>
>>140401370
No SJW I have met has any respect for soldiers, firefighters or police officers.

What fucking planet are you living on?
>>
>>140415862
It's entire purpose is to make sure enough young dumb kids keep enlisting as cannon fodder for the globalists. If you truly cared about your country you'd be a firefighter or a paramedic.
>>
>>140415937
She seemed confused and having difficulty wrapping her head around the concept, like actually shocked. She said she never met a soldier before so I guess it makes sense? She grew distant and called it off shortly after.
>I can't be with someone like that.
Lesson learned. I don't admit to any personal actions overseas ever. Other than on a mongolian lolicon internet forum of course.
>>
>>140416086
I want to fix the military I've loved since I was a boy. If my country is not about that then I may not belong here.
>>
>>140416086

>tfw one of my uncle's was a Detroit firefighter for 30 years

I'll take a hard pass.
>>
>>140415568
Cause you know, in WWII our soldiers actually fought to protect civilians and not to oppress random people around the world to give US their sweet oil.

If you think I'm gonna respect those retards who symbolize Italy's cuckness to the US, you're goddamn wrong.

>>140415862
The same nationalism which put us and Germany hung by the balls.
>>
>>140416345

>like actually shocked.

I would've laughed, honestly.
>>
>>140415998
Earth, US. It's you who never leave your mom's basement and know the world through 4chan and reddit.
>>
>>140401370
sage
>>
>>140416392
Your uncle did more for your country than someone shooting a muzzie in the face in the desert halfway round the world m8.
>>
>>140416369
My 1st sergeant told me something when I was discharging. He told me that he understood how fucked up the institution was but nothing would ever change if men like me didn't stick around to enact the changes ourselves.

It doesn't help anyone sitting on the sidelines.

>>140416457
At her or at me? I think it was my lack of remorse that freaked her out
>>
>>140416627

Tell that to the niggers that set shit on fire just for target practice.
>>
>>140416427
Is that what your Jewish teacher told you? About the dangers of goyim nationalists who threatened the power of the international banks.
>>
>>140416369
They worked well.

>>140416086
Fucking this Australia-dude. I'm gonna respect those who really serve the country like doctors, paramedics, charity volunteers or even teachers who want to do their fucking job properly. Those are real heroes, not brainwashed welfare queens.
>>
>>140416681

At her.

Holier than thou sheltered people generally make me giggle.
>>
>>140401370
>Why do SJWs hate ALL white men, but for some unknown reason they adore the ones who are uniform assholes? Oh, no, I've been rude, they're called "war heroes".
Literally what the fuck are you talking about? The view the military as a tool of imperialism.
>>
>>140416681
This is what I think.
>>
>>140416885

Depends on which faction you're talking about, it's one of the things that clearly separates Dems. The bernie tier ones are as you say, the #ImWithHer diehards, are not.
>>
>>140416810
My father was an Army Medic who made it to Captain before working as a civilian in the Medical field for more than twenty years and he still hasn't retired. No respect?
>>
>>140401370
You're a faggot. Anybody who survived combat deserves respect.
I would agree that most soldiers are thick as bricks, but combat is combat.
>>
File: 1466889873202.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466889873202.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>>140416779

>Is that what your Jewish teacher told you?

They told me Hitler had brown eyes and his self-loathing is what drove him to do what he did.
>>
>>140416779
It's what my grandma whose husband and father died for "our country" couldn't fucking forget for her whole life since "glory" wouldn't give her loved ones back. You retarded kids who didn't live real war (not the one sided slaughters US does) and fascism are easy to say shit like that on 4chan without knowing the consequences.
>>
>>140417282
If he was/is an army medic he's certainly a much better person than you who actually did some kind of service. I respect him. At least he limited the damage some retards like you did to themselves.
>>
>>140417287
When even anarchist are so brainwashed, things are really bad
>>
>>140417282
>Has a medic father
>Ended up becoming the oil getting cannon fodder
I'm really sad for you wanker
>>
>>140417302
I'm sorry you lost family members but it wasn't the fault of nationalists. It wasn't nationalists who pitted Europeans against themselves. A nation can't survive on pure pacifism. The lesson of World War Two remains one validating national self-defense regardless of what nation you are.
>>
>>140415175

I always wanted to know the background for this picture.

The two in the back are Marines, the one in the Front is army.

The guy carrying has a training card on his right arm.

The fat fuck isn't up to USMC physical standards and would have been kicked out or NJPD out by then.

It's not ROTC because of the 240 and the laser/sight.

I have no fucken idea.
>>
>>140416392
Your father did a service that was infinitely more useful than those gun fapping retards
>>
>>140417589
That's some double standard bullshit. So if I go EOD or become a bomber mechanic. Which are the two top slots open for me then I've done no service. Yeah fuck that noise.
>>
File: ss+(2017-09-04+at+05.47.12)[1].jpg (145KB, 586x454px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-09-04+at+05.47.12)[1].jpg
145KB, 586x454px
i just made this yesterday do you guys like it?
>>
>>140418251

Uncle.

I appreciate what they do so we don't face mandatory service. I don't judge them for the path they took, just what they do with it.
>>
>>140418251
Defend a country without gun toting men. Tell me how the fuck you'd do it. Retarded faggot? Tell me how we'd secure our border without gun toting grunt type people. Go ahead. You have no clue.
>>
>>140418142
You fucking retard Italy could've remained neutral like Switzerland or Sweden did without consequences but Mussolini in his rotten head thought "i can be kangs and shyet if I side with hitler and convince people it's for le nation xd" and so hundreds of thousands of people died for a retarded power fantasy called "nationalism".

Pacifism is possible and should be the only way. There are plenty of cases in which pacific rebellions worked (just think of Gandhi) so quit the "it's unrealistic xd" nonsense. If it's not like that it's because humanity is still in a retarded era, luckily we seem to have brought peace to Europe and the US since people there have had enough to not want war in their houses, who knows if someday we'll manage to act as adults and stop this fucking nonsense that is war at all.
>>
>>140418911

I think anon's issue is more with the usage of the military as an economy booster.

I take issue with that as well.
>>
>>140418946
Pacifism is an inherently negative stance to take in an already violent world. I could have told you this as a kid. Europe will not know peace in the next generation so you had better buckle up.
>>
>>140418911
>Defend a country

That would be legit as fuck. Such a pity US military seems to do everything outside their borders.

You retards never learned what war is really about.
>>
>>140419280
But it's a goal to aim for, and waging wars for economic interest while killing innocents and provoking more violence are not good ways of working towards that goal.

>>140418630
>Double standard
Are you using SJW rethoric in your defense now?
>>
>>140418911
give me one good reason for why the US is in Afghanistan/Iraq today?
>>
>>140401370
I was a soldier and if they knew how we talked about women "probably the worse out of any group" they would riot.
>>
>>140419280
Also I know Europe is not being in peace forever, so I'm saying thank you, my heroic rookie and your uniform, orgy-loving friends for triggering the arab world against us.
>>
>>140419294
I want to get out the middle east for the record. But you'll be thanking us later down the road when you need help with the coming Islamic insurrection in Europe. Then you'll go back to bitching at us again.
>>
>>140419570
I want to get out of Afghanistan.
>>
>>140419825
Creating problems and then "fixing them" (with just some million arab's deaths, who cares right?) and asking for a thanks? You can all have my Sacra Verga Sicula up your ass as a thanks gift.
>>
>>140419294

>You retards never learned what war is really about.

Is that their fault? They're under service for a machine that forces them to tie a hand behind their back and encourages dissociation.

War isn't what it used to be.
>>
File: laughingzelda.jpg (26KB, 256x353px) Image search: [Google]
laughingzelda.jpg
26KB, 256x353px
>>140419963

Take it up with GSK.
>>
>>140419802
We weren't responsible for that. It was the CIA under Obama.
>>
>>140420046
Don't know if it's their "fault" but in the end they're the ones doing the wrong thing so fuck them
>>
>>140420162
But it was you who obeyed them and did all that shit. You want to change things, you're doing it, congrats. But not in a good way.
>>
>>140419802

You do realize the EU wanted them as a slave caste, right? Akin to how they have Mexicans in the U.S.

But they fucked up, because they don't work.
>>
>>140420118
I need to rephrase that. I want to us to pull out of the middle east as soon as conditions permit it.
>>
>>140420226

>Don't know if it's their "fault" but in the end they're the ones doing the wrong thing so fuck them

World is full of people doing the "wrong thing". Crying about it won't bring compromising solutions. I'd advise to see a person as more than their occupation, you never know what led them to the road they're at, and often times it's just a means to an end.
>>
File: 1456866257911.jpg (59KB, 800x526px) Image search: [Google]
1456866257911.jpg
59KB, 800x526px
>>140420481
I'm sure you're gonna change things a lot by killing anyone they want you to kill dude
>>
>>140404768
because they aren't defending the community they struggle to process everything around them because they are thrown into the desert halfway across the world against super hostile maniacs, if it was protecting our community it would be a lot different
>>
>>140420384
This. Fucking Euros opened the gates to be beheaded and they blame us for it. The CIA destabilized Syria but Euros spread their legs and mocked us for not doing the same thing. Guess who's going to have to solve this in the future because of how pacifistic Euros are.
>>
>>140420666
The soldiers here are quite confirming everything that's being said about them actually.

But yeah, I guess the point of these posts are exactly to say that we don't have to judge (in good or bad) people for that, but I think there's more to it this time, and that the real lesson to take home here is that good people in the army are the exception and not the rule.
>>
>>140420931

I'm just tired of this constant circlejerk attacking the players rather than the structures.

You're not going to see change by tearing down people, only the structures that put them in the positions that they are.
>>
>>140420758
We didn't open anything, the migrants from africa weren't the problem IS is, and that's from middle East not Africa you amerifat who doesn't know anything about any place outside mmmuricah.

You triggered them to hate the west with your lust for oil, so stfu and study some /his/tory.
>>
I'm bad even though I want out of the Middle East, want to stop the global kikery, and want to protect Europe. Makes sense.
>>
>>140409756
Comparing to be unemployed pay is glorious.
>>
>>140421099
Shocking news: structures are made of people
>>
>>140421254
You are since you're doing exactly the opposite of what you should to end all of that.
>>
>>140421187
They hate the west because they're Muslims you cuck.
>>
>>140421286
It's like complaining about NEETbux
>>
>>140421370
Tell me how to fix the military without red pilled officers. Go ahead. I'll wait.
>>
File: refugeeneets.png (563KB, 842x954px) Image search: [Google]
refugeeneets.png
563KB, 842x954px
>>140421187

Daesh is a manufactured boogeyman. I don't really know what they hoped to get out of it though. If it was really just about the gold I'm going to be disappointed.
>>
>>140421288

That are replaceable at a moment's notice.
>>
>>140421469
It seems brainwashing worked well on this one

They didn't even know the West existed before you and your Jew friends stepped there you cuck
>>
>>140407845
Yuu know this sort of defense didn't work for nazi criminals. Let it sink for while.
>>
File: Rajchmantestimony.png (87KB, 847x182px) Image search: [Google]
Rajchmantestimony.png
87KB, 847x182px
>>140421759

No defense will work when it's a kangaroo court.
>>
>>140421596
Without enough units to be wasted on foreign invasion so that the few ones must be used for state defense only which is the only thing they should do.

You know what you can do with your red pill.
>>
>>140401370
totally agree OP. i bet antifa could whip the ass of any unit any time any day.
>>
>>140421678
Fucking European Besserwissers. You also sent troops to the middle east.
>>
>>140421936

I really have hope that we'll go towards some manner of isolationism. But as I said before, military needs to be stop being used as an economic tool before we can do that.
>>
>>140401370

Ingrained patriotism/brainwashing from an early age. This is done through TV, movies, videogames (Call of Duty, etc), gov propaganda and school curriculum.

>>140403008
this
>>
>>140422066
Antifa and troops are both wrong let's not instrumentalize things
>>
>>140422123
All europeans here are blaming their troops too for supporting your power fantasies, stop this bullshit.

It's about troops doing useless and bad stuff, not about single nations.
>>
>>140404825
You sound like you failed the MEPS duck walk lmao
>>
>>140401370
>SJWs hate all white men
hmm nah
>SJWs hate oppression and have little patience for white men who make excuses for it
hmm ok
>>
>>140403375
Even if your virgin rant applies in this case, the man is getting skills and attempting to influence peers with similar important skills. What the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>140422325

Why can't we all just get along and stop meddling in each others affairs? If world leaders were all women countries would definitely just ignore each other more than fucking starting wars and who has the bigger dick contests.
>>
>>140422154
Totally agree, that's the point of it actually.

>>140422172
More people should play Spec Ops: The Line. It's a meh shooter but it's fucking accurate about real war and what soldiers who want to be "Heroes" end up doing unlike Call of Propaganda: Modern Agenda WWII
>>
>>140410450
>pogue
Get the fuck out of here POG.
>>
>>140422325
Most US military personnel voted Trump and he was supposed to be a non-interventionist. We tried.
>>
>>140404768
Because western soldiers are not fighting for their nations. Upon return they realize that the imagined idea of their proud nation pales in comparison to the globalized shithole reality. This is largely a subconscious process and is made worse by the real stresses they encountered fighting contrived wars for international jewry.
>>
>>140422395
>The man is getting skills
Fighting in the era where all soldiers are equal thanks to advanced gun tech
>Impressing peers
So a guy who takes out his dick in a public place is admirable

And anyway I'm a chemistry degree who works for a company and helps his father in the fields in the weekend, guess I'm doing something more useful for the society than a retard shooting arabs.

And no I'm not a virgin, sad to disappoint you
>>
>>140422622

If you would like to see a good movie not shit propaganda with a "SOLDIERS SAVE THE DAY AMERICA FUCK YEAH" ending lookup a movie called Unthinkable (2010).
>>
>>140423267

>guess I'm doing something more useful

Depends, are you in pharma?

If so, no. Your ends are the same as theirs.
>>
>>140423288
Thanks for the advice! Gonna watch it.

I watched Hacksaw Ridge hoping for some emphasis on how war is shit and there's virtue in refusing to fight (the story of Desmond Doss was appropriate for that) and I ended up with a movie that only in a small part satisfied that while showing the Japs as screaming orcs that made those in LotR pale, and american heroes saving the day and everything's alright yeah.

There was a scene in which he healed a jap too but it seemed put there just as a token.
>>
>>140423699
Same ends, but I don't kill people.

And my previous work was in pharma actually.
>>
>>140423873

>Same ends, but I don't kill people.

You don't, but the retards that push your shit for kickbacks regardless of possible contraindications do.

Same kind of thing, a noble structure, co-opted and corrupted.
>>
>>140423762

Yeah it's pretty hard to find movies coming out of Hollywood that paint the true picture of war. So much of it is propaganda.

I thought Kubricks Full Metal Jacket was great though. Especially how it showed the deterioration of Private Pyle in the beginning. Did you ever watch that one?
>>
>>140404768
>estrogen poisoning
>>
>>140423251

Yeah, a big root of it is disillusionment. Both with the self and with their role in society. You can talk them out of it if you can get them to truly appreciate their lives, for themselves.

People think it's about trying to block it out. You'll never overcome it if you do that. Nightmares forever.
>>
>>140404768

PTSD does not have limitations based on colour or creed man. Anyone can get it. It does not discriminate. The only people who don't get it are those who have extreme psychological resilience and even then it depends on the context of the trauma. Tons of Russian soldiers and I'm sure Taliban too get PTSD. It's not specifically a USA thing, it's just it has probably been sensationalized in the media more so you have that impression.
>>
What is pol's opinion on the police? Does pol also consider police minions of the system? Or does pol want to reform the police?
>>
File: 1462994013901.png (25KB, 656x620px) Image search: [Google]
1462994013901.png
25KB, 656x620px
>>140401370
>Why do SJWs hate ALL white men
What I find hilarious is those black girls on jewtube and other social media who do nothing but complain about white people are sucking their bf's white cock right now
>>
>>140425736

I like the police mostly especially in countries like Norway, Sweden, stuff like that. I have a mostly unfabourable opinion of the USA police because of OVERWHELMING incidents like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSFzRD5z9QM

Also USA police are so trigger happy it's fucking scary. Paid murderers imo. There are obviously good police officers but plenty love to abuse their authority. Remember. The worst type of person is a bootlicker. Don't ever let anyone tell you different.
>>
>>140426446
Fucking this.
>>
>>140425736

>Or does pol want to reform the police?

I just want the political corruption in certain departments to be gone and asset forfeiture against citizens (with no conviction) to burn in hell.
>>
/pol/ can't appreciate the sentiment of young men placing their lives on the line for God and country, however misguided as some people think. They rather be selfish cowards. They don't know the meaning of sacrifice.
>>
>>140425736
90% good, 10% bad. The job itself is fundamental to the running of the nation so all we can shoot for is reform.

They certainly aren't anything close to paid murderers like >>140426446 said, but there are some bad apples.

Blind devotion to anything is bad.
>>
>>140424546
Yeah I love that one!
I also love how it shows sexual exploitation of the invaded population by the army (every modern war has it's history of rapes and forced prostitution) and the stupidity of militaristic ideals.

But my fave is Apocalypse Now with it's depiction of war as the nonsense it is and the descent into madness of everyone who thinks he can be a "hero" by killing people.
>>
>>140401370
Statists like whatever their government tells them to like
>>
Like most of their positions, Lefties hate/respect the military as is convenient. Somebody says something bad about McBraincancer? YOU DISREPCTFIL HE A WAR HERO. Soldier speaks out against their agenda? WARMONGERING RAYCIS MURDERER.
That's the thing about lefties, they have mastered the art of doublethink.
>>
>>140426913
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7f4_1426548792&comments=1

>Mentally ill fat fuck
>Mom calls police because he's being difficult
>Has screw driver in hand
>Easily could have tazered/restrained him.
>Instead shoot and kill him in front of his mom in less than a minute after arriving on scene.
>Not paid murderers

I agree completely that blind devotion to anything is bad. But you have to admit there is a problem in the US with abuse of authority. I think the majority of police are probably alright but 10% is far too low. Probably more like 30%+
>>
>>140426896
>For God
Which God? Mine told me "Thou shalt not kill" and settles an exception only for self defense, which fighting in Afghanistan is not.

I hate how you amerifat distorted religion and everything sacred to your own economic benefit. You are the reason white countries are losing their identity. People gets tired of a fake God in the long run.
>>
>>140426976

Yeah definitely. In WWII I think one of the least topics talked about are the rapes/warcrimes committed by the allies.

>oh nooo not our precious freeeedummm fighters lel

I will watch Apocalypse Now sometime soon. Have not seen that one yet.
>>
>>140427577

>You are the reason white countries are losing their identity

The problem from my perspective is more that white countries allow themselves to be run over in an attempt to assuage their own guilt for living better than others.
>>
>>140427737
I bet you'll love it, it's an awesome movie, among my top 10 of all time.

Btw I did a research paper about the brutality of rapes of american "heroes" in both Japan and Europe after WWII when I was in my last year of school and the whole class was surprised how that got off the monitors.
>>
>>140427503
30% certainly aren't murderers. Hell, the number of annual police shootings is under 1,000 while there are almost 800,000 officers nationwide. The bad ones just get plastered all over the internet and it makes the vast majority look bad. Also posting one example doen's make all cops paid murderers.
>>
>>140427577
Only atheist cucks can't appreciate the charity, architecture, art, culture, and family values that Christianity brings. What does atheism create? Science!, hedonism, selfishness, and the free thought project. I'm willing to wager you ain't even got any white children while I have 3.
>>
>>140427837
Guilt is what people ALWAYS gets wrong about religion. The Catholic doctrine has nothing in favour of "feeling guilty", it's about living our lives at best in the respect of others. Some Catholics have been distorted too by the lutherans and their predominant position, the same retards who worship a book that wouldn't exist without the approval of the Church they rejected, and who claim that they "fight for God".

Heck, Jesus didn't die for this.
>>
>>140401370
>Why do SJWs hate ALL white men, but for some unknown reason they adore the ones who are uniform assholes
They don't, you're just fucking autistic, saged
>>
>>140428067

Good topic. But the fact the class was surprised just goes to show how history can be largely suppressed. More attention needs to be brought to the issue. In war there are hardly ever "good guys"

>>140428415

Murderers? No. I never claimed 30% were murderers. But power hungry fuckers? Definitely.
>>
File: 1504381116903.jpg (35KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504381116903.jpg
35KB, 360x480px
>>140404273
>Arab Spring
>not CIA Mossad co-op
>>
>>140428477
I'm not an atheist and I agree on the beauty of Christianity, but if you think "having white children" or "fighting for God" is what God wants from us, I'd invite you to revisit your ideas. Talk with s good priest, I'm sure it will do you good.
>>
>>140428676
Yeah the power trip is the issue. In my area cops make 60,000 starting, and while that isn't a lot of money it is certainly enough to attract the "dumb-but-clean-record" people. Then you give em a gun and a badge and suddenly they have power.
>>
>>140428676
Yeah absolutely! I often end up talking about these issues with friends and colleagues, about how history is simplistic, how there are forms of racism thst we totally ignore (like the long history of racism against asians in the US, not gonna start an argument about it but yeah it's a thing), how in war there's no good guys, how corrupted and power hungry some people in police or the army are, and people gets surprised about how many things they learn, which is nice, but also shows how some matters are completely obscured by mainstream media and instruction system and people is uninformed about it.
>>
>>140428556

It's the non-religious that are the vanguard of this push of destruction of everything normative, at least here.

Hasn't been a righteous world in a long time. People would rather hide behind faux morality, virtue signaling; self-destructing, because that's "progressive". We've turned into a world where it's more about what feels good to say, than what hurts to hear (in fact, they've been conditioned to run away from that entirely)
>>
>>140429153

Exactly. Kinda related..I'm not sure where I heard this but I think it was a video by Jordan Peterson? You probably know him, he's the Canadian psychologist. Anyway, in this video he talked about how in the USA the minimum IQ to be in the military is 83 ( I think, don't quote me on that exact number but definitely low 80's). Anyway...a lot of ex military become police officers. According to the studies/articles I have read average IQ of cops is not much higher, and there have been been many documented cases of police agencies refusing to hire applicants with above average intelligence/IQ scores. I don't know about you but that is fucking scary as hell man. Some barely competent dipshit walking around with a badge and a gun thinking he's important. Recipe for disaster as we've seen so many times.
>>
>>140428676
Fucking this. Even a lot of policemen who don't murder (or that are not found doing it) are power hungry and violent as fuck, there was a story some time ago of a policeman shoving a bat in a black kid's asshole! That's fucking disgusting, tell me how something like that is for the "common good".
>>
I like Science just not nu-science. I grew up Baptist actually but read a lot of science books because I really enjoyed learning. Odd mix. Looking back I think it's important to have balance.
>>
>>140429402

Oh yeah in the US there is a ton of documented racism by the government. In WWII they forced American citizens of Japanese heritage into camps as you probably know. And also the government used black people as guinea pigs during the Tuskegee syphilis experiment (look it up on wikipedia if you don't know it).
>>
>>140430444
I don't see any inherent problem with this.
>>
Atheists would probably tell you white male Christians couldn't put us on Mars. Who put us on the moon though?
>>
>>140408602
Hey anon, here's something that happened during my deployment.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/11/soldiers-killed-gunfire-jordan-air-base-army-161104130012777.html
>>
>>140430640
Archive or screenshot please
https://unvis.it/aljazeera.com/news/2016/11/soldiers-killed-gunfire-jordan-air-base-army-161104130012777.html
>>
>>140430204

>Looking back I think it's important to have balance.

In everything, always.

Never forget that.
>>
>>140430509

Well of course not I am posting on /pol/ I am not expecting to sway the minds of retarded white nationalist bootlicking cucks, just stating historical facts.
>>
>>140401370
What in the world is that pic? That soldier needs to go on a diet. Holy shit
>>
>>140401370
>Why do SJWs hate ALL white men, but

no, no buts, sjw's hate men, everyone, and especially white men.
And if you're an antifa then you're a SJW to.
>>
>>140430640
You see, if US troops die it's news of our freedom fighters who heroically died, if arabs die it's just less annoying enemies left.

>>140430444
Yeah and also let's not forget the good old Chinese ban:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act
>>
>>140402617
When you get to E4 and are forced to do SSD 1, you'll learn that Nazis were the enemy. You're existance in the US Army is pathetic.

Btw, don't forget to empty out the trashcans before final formation faggot.
>>
>>140423251
this.
>>
>>140430820
Yeah I was actually surprised by seeing how smart and not brainwashed in either direction you were canadian bro. Your posts were a breath of fresh air in this pig sty. And I agree on never trusting a bootlicker.
>>
>>140431575

Likewise brother, take care of yourself.
>>
>>140402186
Wow first time I've ever seen someone acknowledge that fact
>>
>>140405176
What job, security forces here
>>
>>140401370
It started with Bill Clinton bombing everything and sending troops everywhere. Before that the left wing of the DNC was staunchly anti war and anti intervention. Also anti globalist, anti corporation, but pro free speech and pro labor. There was a middle-class then and I was in it.
>>
>>140401370
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_assault_in_the_United_States_military
Reminder that these "heroes" can't help staying away from each other's butts.
>>
>>140433698
Hmm, weren't Kennedy and Johnson pro-Vietnam War though? I appreciate the rest of Kennedy's presidency but that never convinced me
>>
>>140404768
It's the fucking estrogens in the water
>>
File: IMG_20170210_155231850_HDR.jpg (4MB, 5344x3006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_155231850_HDR.jpg
4MB, 5344x3006px
>>140434197
You are correct. I should have specified a time frame. Post Watergate Era the left wing of the DNC were staunchly antiwar/antiinterventionist.
>>
>>140401370

>OP is a nu-male hippie with a crush on some hot hippie girl.
>Hot hippie girl is fucking some guy in the military.

>OP is sad.
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.