[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insider info on DACA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: REC2.png (97KB, 1475x1279px) Image search: [Google]
REC2.png
97KB, 1475x1279px
I'm going to give you guys some insider info. They are going to trade legalizing the DACA's for killing chain migration. That's Trump's condition to this. This is the kill shot that stops the demographic change in the country by basically stopping 99% of Latin American immigration.
>>
>>140399762
what's chain migration?
Allowing relatives of a migrant to enter the country?
>>
You say that like either the US or Mexican governments are actually capable of killing chain migration.
>>
File: 1479231783734.jpg (421KB, 1846x901px) Image search: [Google]
1479231783734.jpg
421KB, 1846x901px
>>140399762
No more birth citizenships. Revoke them all.
>>
>>140400191
>>140400069
It's legal immigrants in the U.S. sponsoring the rest of their family back in Latin America to get a green card. That accounts for half of all immigration coming into the U.S., and it is also how 99% of Hispanics get in. Hispanics are the ones responsible for the demographic change if you look at the data.
>>
>>140400069
Cousins, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings, you name it. If we grant one doctor legal citizenship, their whole village follows.
>>
>>140399762
The easiest way to kill it is to kill birthright citizenship. No more illegals having anchor babies.
>>
>>140400525
Chain migration is a bigger issue than Birthright citizenship.
>>
>>140399762
I want to beleaf.
>>
>>140399762
I think the bigger problem is the amount of people over here illegally. The real number has to be around 50million.
>>
800,000 for BILLIONS and BILLIONS sounds like a fair trade desu
>>
>>140399762
I hate maps without legend.
>>
>>140402370
I mostly agree tbqh
>>
>>140399762
if that's the bottom-line of all this, then dude's got it right and sure as fuck many won't doubt to back him up on this.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.