[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/NKNG/ North Korea Nuke General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

The escalation continues

>"the U.S. shall be held totally responsible for all catastrophic consequences to follow,"
http://m.yna.co.kr/mob2/en/contents_en.jsp?cid=AEN20170905012151315&domain=3&ctype=A&site=0100000000

>Mount Doom: N. Korea nuke test site could cave in & spread radiation – Chinese experts
https://www.rt.com/news/402097-north-korea-nuclear-radiation/

>Vladimir Putin warns world faces 'global catastrophe' over North Korea
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/05/asia/north-korea-putin/index.html

>Sanctions doubts grow as North Korea warns of 'gift packages' for U.S
http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-northkorea-nuclear/sanctions-doubts-grow-as-north-korea-warns-of-gift-packages-for-u-s-idUKKCN1BD0VY

CNN and Yonhap News have also reported on NK supposedly moving ICBMs to it's coasts.

Global market jitters.

Increased purchase of gold worldwide.

Increased purchase of New Zealand bunkers.

Alleged reports of Japanese planned evacuation of 60,000 citizens from South Korea.

How serious is the situation?
Are we at a point of no return?
Is peace non-achievable ?
Is war this year inevitable?

Also how will the war go down?
Would the US go conventional?
Who'll strike first?
Will China get involved either way or will they abandon Kim on a NK first strike?

Discuss.
>>
File: PicsArt_09-05-12.59.40.jpg (84KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_09-05-12.59.40.jpg
84KB, 635x661px
I am interested in how capable the conventional army.and mechaniz3d units are . Does DPRK have good tanks like I've read? We know their air force sucks but navy could be a gorilla war .
>>
High hopes for huge happenings!
>>
File: 1502515675907.png (432KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
1502515675907.png
432KB, 780x780px
W A R
C O M M E N C E
>>
>>140399424
Their military is Cold War era at the best
>>
File: PicsArt_09-05-12.51.54.jpg (25KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_09-05-12.51.54.jpg
25KB, 512x512px
>>140399925
I dunno, they DO have trade and have been buying tech from countries who would.love to see our downfall
>>
It seems war is inevitable to me. Only thing that would stop this if Un stops firing missiles, but I doubt they will.
>>
Can anybody convince me this isn't just a pantomime that's going absolutely nowhere? Why would Kim Jong Un give up his country for the sake of dropping a bomb?
>>
File: 1504437195707.jpg (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504437195707.jpg
86KB, 800x600px
>>140397694
>How serious is the situation?
Much, this is the end. WW3 is coming. America is forced to go to war against North Korea.
>Are we at a point of no return?
Extremely yes.
>Is peace non-achievable ?
Absolutely not. Kim is crazy.
>Is war this year inevitable?
Absolutely yes. The North Korean regime does not pull back.

>Also how will the war go down?
The most catastrophic ever happened in history.
>Would the US go conventional?
Probably yes.
>Who'll strike first?
This is hard to say
>Will China get involved either way or will they abandon Kim on a NK first strike?
Maybe will they abandon Kim on a NK first strike.
>>
>>140397694
I like how this war might kick off, its not north korea actually having any power to speak of, its that China is a backstabbing pile of shit.
>>
when is anything gonna actually happen?
>>
>>140399925
this stupid meme
>>
>>140399424
Not sure if true but some people have suggested there are sleeper agents (fake defectors, etc.) living in South Korea with orders to go full soldier against their neighbours when the war begins (if conventional)
>>
Win or lose, if a nuke flies /pol/ will praise kek like never before. It will be the greatest happening of all time.
>>
>>140397694
Why does North Korea insist on sounding like some kind of Saturday morning cartoon villain? "Hmm, yes, we've got some more *rubs hands* shall we say, gift packages for you. Mwahahaha!"
>>
>>140400840

I work with this one boomer who got really, really pissed at me for suggesting this whole thing is just nonsense and Trump should be focused on America. He wouldn't accept the allied constition renders Japan effectively impotent to instigate force and is vehement North Korea is gonna bomb everyone.
>>
>>140399424

Conventionally, the norks use outdated Soviet equipment and tactics. They may or may not have a small core of modern tanks, but most are 50's-70's tech. Most of their munitions are long past due their life expectancy. It's expected the norks much touted artillery forces will be shooting rounds with an extremely high dud rate. In fact, logistically, they're unable to sustain themselves for very long in the event of high intensity conflict.

That said, they can still kill many thousands of people with archaic equipment. SK alone has a large, well trained, technologically advanced military that has been preparing for this conflict for decades, they really wouldn't even need our help.
>>
>>140401103
listen to your elders, degenerate.
>>
>>140401200
>the norks use outdated Soviet equipment and tactics
this stupid meme
>>
>>140397694

>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTstk36-3Ak

>>
>hurr dur they have old soviet tech
get a grip you retards. you're the same faggots who didn't even believe the norks had thermonukes or thermonuke capabilities until last week when they tested it
>>
>>140399424
Just watch their parades..
Most equipment they use are 60-80s, some 90s and some 00s. Their "modern" MBT (Pokpung-ho) are most likely in the 80s range aswell even though they claim it competes with western MBT's.

Their only chance to successfully breach the DMZ would be to swarm several points from both direction. Which they could do with their tunnel networks, but even that would end in a complete disaster for North korea aswell since US and South korea would demolish their army with absolute air superiority.
Not to mention that US will spot massive troop movement on the surface nowadays. So the front assault would render useless.
>>
>>140402481

I don't think NK is planning to invade anyone anytime soon.
They just want a nuclear deterrent to avoid getting their shit freedomed like any country who's not bending over backwards for the JewSA.
>>
>>140402934
>I don't think NK is planning to invade anyone anytime soon.
That's what South korea said before North korea launched an invasion though.
>>
Trumps legacy is more likely to be a million dead koreans than it is making America Great again. Such is the swamp.
>>
>>140402481
>Most equipment they use are 60-80s, some 90s and some 00s
what are you implying. most equipment in general in any army is from those eras. you act like other countries 'upgrade' their military equipment every year or something
>>
>>140403459
"Omg canada have you seen the latest iTank 7 that just came out? Need to upgrade but I got the iTank 6 back in April"
>>
>>140403892
it's an honest question trying to figure out what they mean when they bring up the 'soviet era tech' bullshit. the m16 itself has been in service since 1964 which is soviet era
>>
>>140403459
You're trying way too hard leaf.
>>
>>140403324
What's wrong with that?
Millions of fried gooks is a nice stepping stone to fixing the world.
>>
>>140404590
The difference is that the m16 has been upgraded several times.
But that doesn't even matter since that's light arms. The guy ITT was obviously referring to armored equipment.
>>
File: 1501106023527.jpg (357KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1501106023527.jpg
357KB, 2048x2048px
>>140397694
http://reconsider.news/2017/08/21/the-alarms-are-ringing-again/
>>
>>140402934
I think the same.
They just want to be acknowledged as a nuclear superpower like USA, Russia, India, etc.
Obviously, nobody wants another "nuclear superpower", for all the consequences it may imply.
It's a good thing not letting Kim get his "nuclear power" status. But it would be another good thing to de-nuclearize the already existing nuclear superpowers. Let's face it, a nuclear conflict has no sense, it would be the end of the world, there would be no winners, only losers. Why on Earth keeping nuclear bombs, then?

Regardless all the "happening threads", I don't think Kim is so stupid to attack. Against him there are the USA, Russia, and China (who is already tired of his shit). He's not so stupid to not understand that his little pathetic country would be ground into paste in no time.
>>
>>140406023
>Why on Earth keeping nuclear bombs, then?

You can't realistically disarm.
Let's say everyone agrees to dismantle all nukes, but one of them lies and keeps a few.

Now they're the only nuclear power and they have a tremendous advantage against everyone else.
Nobody wants to risk that.
>>
>>140406657
Right.
Of course, as you said disarm is not an option. Somebody might secretly keep them, and have advantage against the others.
My option was merely utopian.
>>
>>140405378
the m16 is a staple in american military rifling. it's been used in every war they've had since its inception. so what makes you think nk hasn't upgraded their equipment either. they've already showcased various upgraded equipment. and given the fact that you doubted nk even had nukes, you're obviously not a reliable source on the subject matter. you're just parroting the 'nk has soviet era tech' meme because you read it on /pol/
>>
how long till missile test?

im getting really SLEEPY here...
>>
>>140406657
Even still:

>All countries disarm including Norks
>Fast forward a few years
>Random country decides it wants nukes for tactical advantage
>Arms race
>Cold War 2.0 but closer and worse
>>
>>140407897
Saturday
>>
Hey faggot been to the DMZ NK regulars have old shit and most work in the fields as helpers . Shit so old my dad used it back in the 1950's , see how that works against modern weapons ,
>>
>>140401000
The numbers are correct.
>>
>>140397694
America is Fucked and because of Theresa May's cucking for Murica, we gonna get fucked. When do we get council nuclear shelters
>>
hey faggot, my uncle works at nintendo at the dmz and he says you're a gay liar
>>
>>140400496
The Kims have been threatening the US like this long before Trump came to office. This is just a big pantomime.
>>
>>140407905

Yeah, that as well.
The only way to disarm would be to erase the knowledge of nuclear fission and fusion from mankind's collective memory - and that'd set us back 80 years in all sorts of science fields.
>>
>>140401200
Are you kidding me? North Korea's army would steamroll SK.
>>
File: goodshiiit.jpg (31KB, 306x477px) Image search: [Google]
goodshiiit.jpg
31KB, 306x477px
>>140408264
They are slowly discovering what technology is like (the people), but yeah if the US strikes they are pretty much doomed. But NK people are good people, not like a bunch of random african niggers or random middle-eastern goatfuckers, would be a shame to annihilate all of them.
I'd rather see gayfornia people getting nuked than them.
>>
>>140411184

They'd have to invent a way to jam nukes somehow.

I hate bringing this up as an example because it's probably not physically possible, but there was one anime I watched as a kid where after the first nuke was tossed out in a global war, the other side deployed a device that killed nuclear power world wide, plants and all so they couldn't get nuked again, and take nukes away as an advantage.

I doubt that's feasible in the real world, but if there was some way to just stop everyone from having nukes whether they wanted them or not, that's probably the only way.
>>
File: rofl manlet.jpg (134KB, 583x666px) Image search: [Google]
rofl manlet.jpg
134KB, 583x666px
>>140411969
Half starved peasants with 1950s era weapons vs. well-fed educated first worlders with better tech than the US. Yeah, ok.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.