[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so the women v men pay gap argument has been beaten

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 80's+City.jpg (986KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
80's+City.jpg
986KB, 2880x1800px
Alright, so the women v men pay gap argument has been beaten to pulp and there is an abundance of information that disproves it.

So there's that, that's a thing.

Now, I didn't think it'd be right to start the thread of with this, but ayy here we go. So my mother died recently. Very likely the most intelligent and brave person I have ever meet, both her parents were dead by 18 and she somehow made her way to school and law school and beyond and fuckin buzzlightyear'd her ass to being the city attorney of the largest city in our state.

She a dope ass bitch. Thing is, she legitimately had a very substantial difference gap whatever in her pay and benefits. She never ever once considered complaining to anyone but myself and she only did that like fucking twice, and I told her to just document the shit. She did, my ma kept records and receipts of fucking everything man

I'm explaining and wording all this quite shittily because I'm quite drunk and I'm all sad and shit because my ma died, but brass tacks -

I have all my mothers records that clearly show a true cuntfuckery of injustice.Not only that, but she was the goddamn city attorny, so she had access to all the infos regarding everyone else and their pay and shit.

So, should I do anything with all this juicy truth? On one hand I obviously cannot bring myself to consider adding fuel to the dumbcunt fire of societys gay nigger shit about this topic, but on the other hand my own mother who raised me solo and is the most dope women ive ever known was straight up hit with some very real injustice shit
>>
It's because women are lazy
>woman who works with me hasn't got a raise in years
>tells me the work we do is not worth any effort for the pay we get
>always come early, always stay late, always polite and well dressed
>get a raise within a month
>>
Thing is I have legit documentation from possibly one of the most reputable sources imaginable showcasing real wage gap fuckery in our state gov
>>
but i feel no real connection to this battle, i just want to rep my incredible mom unit

and I also couldn't really be the one to leak this info considering my obvious relation and legal/criminal past
>>
if i were to post up/ or give someone(s) these documents, would any of yall feel like causing a very real ruckus?

this is some newsworthy shit boys
>>
>>140397389
The substantial remaining wage gap when you count for hours etc etc etc is due to women not negotiating for more pay. You said yourself she NEVER complained. That's exactly why she was chronically underpaid. Doesn't deviate from the norm at all. My mum is the same way anon.
>>
>>140399453
Yeah, gotta speak-up/job-hop to get more money.

Totally consistent w/ what we know of the gap. Sorry bout your mom tho.
>>
>>140399701
(and your inheritance kek)
>>
>>140399453
oh my man do not think i disagree with those facts,
i'm talking about some very real examples (and documentation)
>>
>>140399396
Oh I just read your whole post, she's a woman so she shouldn't work. Why wasn't she married?
>>
>>140399849
She didn't get along with my dad so why bother, right?
Instead she chose to raise me and practically be the state wide city attorny
>>
>>140400113
She should have married another man, a woman who works is degenerate it's a slippery slope to a feminist society where fornication, sodomy, and child murder takes place
>>
>>140397389
She's dead. I had a friend who died and was due $300k as his portion of a settlement. His mother in law was holding it for him and his will requested that it be given to his blood sister. As POA, I lawyer'd up and they said, "He's dead. There is nothing we can legally do."
The only thing you can do is try to bash the city, and the end result would be some SJW journalist getting a pay check and the city denying everything.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.