[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is autism real?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Is autism real?
>>
>>140396546
no, mothers just don't feed their kids properly. they also smoke and take drugs during pregnancy.
>>
>>140396546
Women have children later in life plus a cocktail of birth control and anti-depressants.
bump for Darkthrone feels
>>
>>140396546
Vaccines are the cause of autism.

Anything is real when talking about mental "disabilities"
I could say people who socialize alot have social dystopia or something. Then i could invent a "cure" for it and make lots of money.

Autism is nothing more than people who cant socialize
>>
>>140397301
>social dystopia
>>
>>140396546

When were you diagnosed?
>>
>>140396546

The eternal kike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NiQTqyQ7no
>>
>>140396546
>put kid infront of TV/Youtube for 8 hours a day because you can't be assed to parent
>take kid to grandma's house where they put kid infront of TV/Youtube for 8 hours a day because they are too busy to be a granny
>fast forward 8 years
>HOLY SHIT MY KID HAS AUTISM!!!

Autism is real, but it's an evolutionary trait brought on to deal with a new set of sensory inputs. Throw a fuck ton of raw data at a brain and it will try to make patterns out of it.
>>
>>140398075
I'm not autistic. I actually did some tests once out of curiosity but it turned out that I'm just a filthy normie with no autistic tendencies. I do have quite a few online friends who are autistic as fuck. One of them is also an assburger.
>>
>>140396546
Autism is real for sure. Like all psychopathology, it's basically a personality trait that is unusually prominent. The personality trait of thinking rather than acting.
>>
>>140396546
My neurologist recently said I don't seem to have any social disorder but I'm a "shy" 30 year old guy with shifty(not the word he used) eyes. I'm not buying it. Pretty sure he's one of those old school conservatives that does not believe in aspergers. Just guessing that because he ripped Obamacare. He told me not to get insurance basically and he only charged my $59. I went there because I have epilepsy.
>>
>>140399479
>I went there because I have epilepsy.
Massive tip-off, you have autistic traits for sure. Don't let them gaslight you. Nobody can comprehend what it would be like to have a different sort of mind, so people just talk bullshit.
>>
File: AUTISM.jpg (139KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
AUTISM.jpg
139KB, 1024x640px
Explain this
>>
>>140396546
>Is autism real?

No, 4chan is just one epic joke of normals pranking normals.
>>
>>140400045
Relatively wealthy countries that can afford the expensive procedures, research and training required to properly diagnose mental illnesses and disorder.

>"WHY DOESN'T BURMA BELIEVE IN ASPERGERS"
>You mean the country that still believes that depression is an accumulation of negative karma from this life and your previous ones?
>>
>>140400045
Every society has different ways to classify the variety of human archetypes. The doctrine of mental illness is just the most sophisticated one so far, and it hasn't spread.

You don't think there's children in Russia who are smart, have bad executive function and social skills, are sensitive to loud noises and flap their hands? Yeah, of course there are. They probably just get mugged in an alleyway and die.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.