[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We must secure the existence of our privacy and a future for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1504551620299.jpg (89KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1504551620299.jpg
89KB, 700x525px
Google is censorship.

Google is spyware.

Google is botnet.

Google is all of the above.
>AdNauseam?

AdNauseam is a privacy tool that protects you from Google stalking. It also works as an ad blocker.

It works by clicking on every ad in a secure background process. This obfuscates the user data Google secretly collects about you thereby protecting your privacy. Optionally it also blocks ads from appearing similarly to any other ad blockers.

It also has a secondary effect of generating many clicks Google will have to refund to the advert placing companies, however this effect is not by design but simply a result of Google adopting a flawed model. The more people use AdNauseam, the more Google will have to refund, and the more exposed the flaws of the Google's advertising model to companies. Metaphorically it is a privacy tool that protect and also attack.

Therefore many people discontent with the constant and invasive surveillance are starting to use AdNauseam, as ad blocker, and as a method of voicing their concern to Google.

This whole thing is actually genius. The plug-in itself is totally legal. It has a completely legitimate use, that is to protect against Google's tracking. Because of greed, Google knowingly accepts the risk of selling click counts, a technically flawed concept. AdNauseam is a completely and totally waterproof method of making Google suffer the full consequence of something that is sententiously born from their evil tracking as well as the flawed commercial model of greed. This is some next level golden weapon of mass destruction that they cannot counter. This kills Google dead. It is super effective. That is why the shilling is off the charts. That is why this is so beautiful.

Further backgrounds:

https://github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ

https://www.wsj.com/articles/google-issuing-refunds-to-advertisers-over-fake-traffic-plans-new-safeguard-1503675395

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Click_fraud
>>
>fills out a captcha when posting
>>
>>140395513
See, Google is spyware CONFIRMED
>>
>>140395698
Look I support your cruzade, but google it's big and mean and we are small and peaceful.

We even have swedes.
>>
>>140395513
You're one to speak, Mr. 5 eyes.
>>
>Installing literal /pol/ meme honeypots

suck a wet fart out of my ass and hold it like a bong rip
>>
>>140395927
?
Sweden isn't part of Five Eyes
>>
File: Cuteideas.png (1MB, 1488x777px) Image search: [Google]
Cuteideas.png
1MB, 1488x777px
>>140395292

you can run, but you can't hide.
>>
>>140396105
>honeypots

AdNauseam is open source

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam

>/pol/ meme

That is racist to reddit
>>
>>140396214
I maintain reasonable suspicions.
>>
File: adnauseam.jpg (39KB, 426x359px) Image search: [Google]
adnauseam.jpg
39KB, 426x359px
>adNoseum
>>
>>140396503
>but but but it's not a honeypot!!
>it just sends easily trackable behavior patterns to google, whose algorithms i'm not gonna talk about!!

keep holding that wet fart
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.