[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pol I'm fucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (3KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3KB, 90x90px
I am so fucked
anyway I need help, for a college class I'm doing I have a 4-5 page essay on media bias with references. I procrastinated too long and now it's due in 8 hours, help?
>>
sit down and study.
>>
No.
>>
>>140394440
DUDE I GOT YOU

Medialiesagain.com
>>
>>140394440
You can thank me later
>>
>>140394440
Spend two hours gathering info. No more. One hour organizing the into. The rest is for writing and editing.
>>
>>140394440
Lol only 5 pages? Jesus fucking christ there is so much material out there. It should write itself. Just pick a few examples you're familiar with and expound on them.
>>
>>140394440
>4-5 page essay on media bias with references
>double spaced
>2 pages
>easy topic
>asks pol for help

drop out now faggot
>>
GAS KIKES RACE WAR 14/88
>>
Start with "Let me tell you about the Jews".
Likely they will be scared to read anything after this line anyway.
>>
>>140395851
THE FUCKIN HOOK NOSED KIKES RUN EVERYTHING

/essay
>>
File: butbutwait.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
butbutwait.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>140394440
So you're legit freaking out about having to write 2.5 pages...in 8 hours.
Is it finals week in the Downs Syndrome School or something?
>>
>>140394440
just copy western media on Poland right now, or CNN on Based Trump, you will be fine
>>
This the hot shit right now. https://youtu.be/aTIVtpLw1uk
>>
This will get you an F+

Knock yourself out
By the way this is literally what fake news is..

1.For example the story about gang rape by rolling stone,

2.The story about the BYU girl suspended for reporting a rape to police.

3.Brock turner

4.And Knees together Judge.

Once The Rolling Stones rape was proved false the Media did an assault on white college men.

At BYU girl was not suspended for reporting a rape or being raped unlike what was reported.

She was suspended because her excuse for having sex was being drunk and therefore unable to consent.

Not that she was unconscious or violently raped.

For the feminists this world view is not okay and any slander or distortion is justified.

Just like Brock Turner the "rapeist" who basically fingered a drunk girl.

Or Knees together judge whom was asking the "victim" to clarify if a reasonable person could have known she did not consent via a string of questions which included "did you try and keep your Knees together"

The media tried to make it sound like the judge believed that rape could be stopped by not spreading your legs which is unequivocally a false interpretation meant to slander and defame.

The accused was found innocent of rape because even by her Own recount of events it was indistinguishable from consensual sex.

So a judge trying to help was crucified by a fake media witch hunt.

It's all fake news denying you the facts to cause a sociological reaction.

In this case

****** 'listen and believe rapes' *******

Look them up to find out why feminist want them so much. They are a magnificent tool for oppression.

Real rape like the Richmond high school rape goes unreported.
>>
Step one: write ur intro that presents ur three (or more) arguments at a high level.

If you manage to write that paragraph, you can bullshit the rest following the framework of your intro.
>>
>>140394440

Send me $50 and I'll write it for you. You can send 20 up front, and I'll send you the essay, and you can send the 30 after.
>>
>140396429
Actually ten pages, and I'm a horrible writer. and dyslexic so it's a double whammy
>140395341
You beautiful son of a bitch
>>
>>140397097

then you wonder why they call Irish the small jew
>>
>>140396754
Do it op kek wills it
>>
>>140394440
4-5 pages. You are bitching about FOUR TO FIVE pages?! What fucking college is this? Community college?

Jesus, I can bang out 4-5 pages in like an hour. Especially on this subject.
>>
>>140397097
I'm not that desperate
>>
>>140396716
more like you'll be F
>>
>>140394440
fuck off ya lazy queer
>>
Look up yr prof's fb and see what's his/her political view. Then align yr writing with his/her view. You'll be safe.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.