[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't /pol/ gone Fruitarian?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: god of auschwitz.png (353KB, 659x518px) Image search: [Google]
god of auschwitz.png
353KB, 659x518px
Are you aware that Fruitarian is the superior way of living? Veganism is the ultimate lifestyle and political ideology. It will bring us peace on earth.

Everybody knows we should ONLY eat fruit!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2rnF2K6HFg

What does /pol/ think about vegans and fruitarians?
>>
all is fun and shit until you has b12 and vitamin A deficency
>>
>>140393816
I think you are retards that should stop trying to force their starvation ideology on others. You are free to starve yourself of course if you really want to.
>>
See how well it worked out for Steve Jobs.
>>
Could you please not attention whore with your stupid ass trendy diets and whatnot, please. If you would do this, then feel free to treat your own body however you like.
>>
>>140393816

>https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=A2rnF2K6HFg

>>140397023

In order to stop people from shilling shitty vids here use hooktube. Just replace you with hook in the link and thez will not get views or ad shekels from the vid.
>>
why just fruit and not also vegetables?
>>
Steve Jobs didn't take chemotherapy because he thought that fruitarian would cure his cancer. Chemo would have cured his cancer. Fruitarian didn't and led to his death.
>>
>>140393816
My diet is mainly animal fat.
Tasty and natural. Fuck your fruit.
>>
>>140393816
Advertise your bullshit youtube channel somewhere else.
Also mainstream veganism has nothing to do with this shit - don't conflate the two.
>>
>>140393816
Aussie, go figure. Also fruitarian, not fruitinarian.
>>
>>140393816
>Fruitarian
my lysdexia raed taht as futanari
no to boht
>>
>>140394602

It's not even fun and shit.

vegan food is objectively disgusting like 70% of the time.
>>
>>140397923
a balanced diet is best, red meat is good in smaller amounts and fish is great
>>
>>140393816
Vegans must be killed.
>>
File: fruit dangers.png (801KB, 877x575px) Image search: [Google]
fruit dangers.png
801KB, 877x575px
>>140397461

This is actually an ANTI vegan video
>>
>>140398225

found the vegan
>>
>>140399454
Keep your faggot and poisonous food pyramid and low fat bullshit away from me. Give me fatty red meat, fish and wild game.
>>
>>140399794
The human brain is 60% fat. Saturated fats and cholesterol is good. Has more to do with genetics.

Deer is delicious and Bison is pretty gud.

Ideally one gets a bit of everything. Meat gets its best flavor when cooked with other things. Nutritionally you start to reach nutrient dense levels.

Think meat and potato stew, broccoli soaking up the thick gravy stew, mushrooms, onions, a variety of spices, you can add more or less mat depending on your tastes.

See the huge misconception is that healthy food is "lean" its not. Healthy just means balanced imo. Of course if you lift then eating tons of meat is ideal because of protein.
>>
>>140396756

Funny you mention that it's mentioned specifically in that video.
>>
>>140400636
Exactly.

I gym 5~6 days a week. Cardio, legs, squats, core, benching, etc. I'm almost unrecognisable from the sick, fat guy a few years ago.
>>
>>140397831
He actually got cancer from the diet. Colon cancer to be precise.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.