[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan orders Japanese to evacuate from Korea.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: breakingnews-1.png (239KB, 600x280px) Image search: [Google]
breakingnews-1.png
239KB, 600x280px
https://alboenews.net/2017/09/04/breaking-japan-preparing-to-evacuate-citizens-from-south-korea/

Is this shit real? Looks like bogus source. Never even heard of AlboeNews
>>
>>140393474
Thats news from yesterday but yea they actually are preparing
>>
>>140393474

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wbpYyUMjXs

FUCK YEAH!!!
>>
Shit man, I'm Korean-American. Have tons of relatives and friends in South Korea. I'm starting to get really nervous.
>>
>>140393474

Is anyone from South Korea or Japan that can confirm this news?
>>
>>140393474
>>140395866
It's legit, Japan is drafting plans incase they need to evacuate their citizens from South Korea

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/04/japan-is-reportedly-drafting-a-plan-to-get-its-citizens-out-of-south-korea.html
>>
>>140396382
I'm starting to think that the only option left is to blitzkrieg the North with combined US/South Korean forces that's strong enough to wipe out most of the north's artillery while issuing evac orders to Seoul residents.

For those who don't know, Seoul has extensive subway system that was designed for this very purpose, to withstand artillery attacks from the North.

Granted there will still be incredibly high casualties and incalculable property damage. But at this point, it's the LEAST destructive way to end NK.
>>
>>140393474
They're drafting plans. No actual evacuation. They're simply preparing for the worst.

Also might be a smart psyop against NK. No doubt, NK officials will catch onto this news and think "Okay. They're serious".

If someone threatened to petrol bomb your house you may or may not take them serious. But then when you start seeing your neighbours packing suitcases into cars with the help of the thugs threatening you... then you're gonna believe the threat is legit.

We may start seeing aircraft carriers making their way to the area again. Some troops build up. Some live fire drills. More "fire and fury" tweets from POTUS ... it's all to psyche out NK but I don't think it'll work.
>>
Preparing =/= ordering

These fucking hyped up fake news headlines are really starting to piss me off. Clearly nothing will actually happen or else it would have already.
>>
File: waving kim.gif (1MB, 250x215px) Image search: [Google]
waving kim.gif
1MB, 250x215px
Nothing is going to happen. Kim already won.
>>
>>140399340
This
Japan BTFO
>>
File: IMG_2436.png (2MB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2436.png
2MB, 750x748px
>>140393474
Not happening
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.