[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legal expert: There “may be grounds for an impeachment of Vice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: ju.jpg (129KB, 857x814px) Image search: [Google]
ju.jpg
129KB, 857x814px
ARE YOU FUCKING SCARED DRUMPFTARDS???

YOU SHOULD BE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fws8bM3gGC4

#resist
>>
>>140387118
What's his name again?
>>
>>140387118
>"""Expert"""
>"""May"""
>"""Aiding and Abetting""
there can be "grounds" for damn near anything but it wont stick and it damn sure wont get tried.
>>
>>140387567

bump
>>
>>140387118
Can't Fence the Pence. Stay mad.
>>
>>140387118

They have unironically moved on to impeaching the Vice President

Lol wut?
>>
>>140387118
Good, he's a nut and trump doesn't care about him.
>>
>>140391487
Wouldn't this make the speaker of the house acting VP? Maybe that's what (((they))) want
>>
>>140387567
Mike "Electric Fence" Pence
>>
>>140391663
Paul Ryan?

I dont see how that would be better than just having a Pence puppet.
>>
>>140387118

Honestly, it probably IS going to happen to one or both of them. I know, I know I'm a shill and this and that but it doesn't take a genius to see that something big is cooking behind the scenes with this grand jury thing.

Are you guys aware of the rate with which federal grand juries indict in this country? Basically, because of the standard of evidence required to impanel one in the first place, they have over a 99.9% rate of indictments. That means it is almost a certainty that someone associated with the administration or the campaign is going to be indicted. Mueller understands that the investigation would be useless if Donald could just pardon everyone who becomes caught up in it, so he'll probably be pursuing the sort of charges that a president cannot pardon.

And if THAT happens, if someone who knows anything about the president winds up indicted for a serious crime and cannot be pardoned, I think they're going to talk about whatever they may or may not know.
>>
>>140387118
Just fucking impeach someone already. I'm bored reading this idiotic phrases. You either do it or you shut your fucking mouth.
>>
>>140389175
stop bumping your own shit on every thread you pathetic bitch

sage this dipshit
>>
>>140392354
yes you are either a shill or just incredibly stupid, atleast you see that. they can impeach him whenever they want, its literally meaningless. if they try to remove him there will be a civil war.
>>
>>140387118
>increasinglynervous.jpg

Been hearing this shit for so long it's become silly
>>
>>140392922

People threaten civil war on the internet all the time though, and for all kinds of reasons.

Anyway, so my alleged status as an idiot or a shill aside, do you acknowledge at this point that it is actually fairly likely that there will be legal fallout affecting the president as a result of the investigations?

And when you say that there would be a war, do you mean that there would be a war because he would have been wrongly removed as a result of the impeachment, or would there be a war because he was removed, regardless of the reason or the merits of the charges?
>>
>>140392846

Make me, faggot!
>>
>>140393461
Data mining Jew. Don't answer its questions
>>
Good pence has killed over fifty children. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REaXZnYqK_8
>>
>>140392354
You're an idiot. There are literally ZERO grounds for impeachment for Trump and Pence.
>>
Can't wait for them to succeed
I want to see the democratic party literally unable to put forward any candidate that isn't going to be impeached within the first week
>>
>>140393461
>do you acknowledge at this point that it is actually fairly likely that there will be legal fallout affecting the president as a result of the investigations?

It's not. They're grasping at straws and cast the widest net possible that anyone with critical thinking skills knows it's all bullshit by now
>>
>>140392354

OMG SHILL SHILL FAKE NEWS WAH

but seriously this poster is right, this is likely what is going to happen according to the writing on the wall. Trump can dodge federal crimes via pardons however he has 0 power over state crimes which are now being pursued.

I cannot wait, this is going to be so entertaining

thehill com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/348989-trump-may-dodge-federal-crimes-with-pardons-but-he-cant
>>
>>140395524
>but seriously this poster is right, this is likely what is going to happen according to the writing on the wall.
You're fucking retarded
>>
>>140387118
((( (((legal)))(((expert))) )))

Also, a fucking hohol
>>
>>140392354
>he'll probably be pursuing the sort of charges that a president cannot pardon.

No such thing, retard. The President can pardon anybody of any and all federal crimes, including himself.
>>
File: based webb.jpg (160KB, 1484x989px) Image search: [Google]
based webb.jpg
160KB, 1484x989px
>>140387118
>Pence gets impeached
>Trump nominates Webb to replace him
>>
>>140393483
oh btw, you can't bump your own threads, you fuckwit
sage
>>
>>140396054
>Webb
>not Ron paul
>>
>>140396069
>t. newfag
Yes, you can.
>>
>>140395814

>No such thing
>President can pardon all federal crimes
>federal crimes
>federal

How about state crimes? Fuckhead lol.
>>
>>140387118
>maybe
>might
>expert
>hopefully
lmao kys russian rape baby
>>
>>140396376
It actually depends
>>
>>140392354
The President may only be impeached for "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors", and Congress decides what 'high crimes and misdemeanors' means at the given time.

Who hold the Congressional majority again?
>>
would be cool if we could keep trump but get rid of pence
>>
File: 4chan Gold Account Required.jpg (11KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
4chan Gold Account Required.jpg
11KB, 213x250px
>>140396627
>>140396376
>>140396069
You can only bump your own thread if you are a paying member. It's a nifty feature that I use all the time.
>>
>>140391663
No. Trump would appoint a successor the day he resigns. Learn history.
>>
>>140397079

>Who hold the Congressional majority again?

People who Donald has failed to make friends with. The democrats would be unanimous on such a motion, so it would only take a few of the Republicans who are from states or districts where Donald is unpopular to defect.

All you need is a simple majority in the house and 2/3rds in the senate.
>>
File: 1487504292812.jpg (641KB, 1400x999px) Image search: [Google]
1487504292812.jpg
641KB, 1400x999px
HILLARY GETTING THE DEATH SENTENCE SCREENSHOT THIS POST
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.