[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Statement from PRES. OBAMA on DACA: THEY DINDU NUFFIN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

hahahahahahaha
>>
fuck obama
fuck black people

>my statement
no one cares
>>
>>140386574
>my statement
>Links to Facebook

It does my heart joy to know this foul man cannot corrupt our country any further and the best he can do is write a Facebook post.
>>
>>140386574
>My illegal executive order should stand because of feelings

This man had the nuclear codes
>>
why cant all the wonderful people be send back to their amazing culture rich home nations far away from evil whites?
>>
File: 1502421379194.jpg (94KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502421379194.jpg
94KB, 700x800px
>>140386574
fuck obama and his statement he's no longer relevant
>>
>>140387193
>>140386574
>Former president
>Not having his own homepage
>Prefering to promote a concept completely diverse of how WWW is
Tipically Democrat, I must say.
>>
>>140386574
They talk about these beaners like they are all in their teens. The can on quality if they are 15 or older. I'm tired of this "think of the children" bullshit. They do the same thing with refugees claiming they are all woman and children but I have never even seen one.
>>
this faggot really needs to pipe down. there is a tradition where former presidents, out of respect for the office, stay quiet on this kind of thing. fuck obama and fuck his ego.
>>
They grew up here but their families are in Mexico, it's the most humane thing to do. Prove me wrong
>>
>>140386574
I wish this unemployed nigger would fuck back off to Kenya or where ever the fuck he's from
>>
dindu nuffin
>>
>>140387212
underrated
>>
File: BHOKeked.jpg (57KB, 479x426px) Image search: [Google]
BHOKeked.jpg
57KB, 479x426px
>>140386574
Is he crying again?
>>
File: lyles-ceecee.jpg (35KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
lyles-ceecee.jpg
35KB, 300x345px
>>140386574
>mfw Obama's method for influencing America is the same as Trumps a year ago, except Obama can't use it to be President again
>>
>>140388281
Reuniting these poor children with their parents is the most humane thing.
>>140386574
Obama fucked up.
Trump has been provokinh obama all along to force him to speak.
There is an agreement that past presidents do NOT directly involve themselves in politics and attack new presidents.
This is done in exchange for new presidents not investigating crimes of old presidents.
Obama fucked up, trump is now free to attack back and he wont be the party that broke this unspoken agreement.
>>
>WAAAAH STOP SHITTING ON MY LEGACY
>>
I didn't do nothing wrong either, why punish me by keeping these DACA people in america?
>>
>>140387212
he was an actor tho
>>
File: 1478575593085.png (338KB, 655x535px) Image search: [Google]
1478575593085.png
338KB, 655x535px
>>140386574
He should take some of his own advice.
>>
>>140386574

How many "young strivers" were at the White House hot dog parties?
>>
>>140386574

Illegal-enabling fuckface cunt. Yeah, just let everyone in here because it works so well for Bongland and Germany. Yeah, works so fucking well.

Obama started the trend of letting people get away with anti-American, traitorous behavior. Liberals are the best at it, and king Obongo here still wants to keep his cuck crown.
>>
i miss him so much holy shit im crying right now plz come back obama the world needs you
>>
>>140386574
>Obama care more about spics than niggas killin each other and poverty of his own people

Spread this on black twitter
>>
>>140386574
Fuck that nigger, we have all these goddamn problem because of him in the first place and the American people voted Trump in to fix them, not get some shitty virtue signaling statement from a former President
>>
File: obama-in-noose2.jpg (92KB, 519x561px) Image search: [Google]
obama-in-noose2.jpg
92KB, 519x561px
>>140386574
Shhh no tears
>>
>yeah white Boiz why you upset that wee (who wuz) are dinefrancherating you in your own countriez? Don't be such a bigot and shit.

>as Jesus says: what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. Aren't you (((Christian))).
>>
>>140386574
if citizens break the law, they get bankrupted by the court system and sent to a rape torture prison

bout time someone enforced the law on illegals
>>
>>140386574
>fuck da laws and shit!

well at least we know he was a genuine president when he said it then and now. consistency is all he has
>>
nigger nigger nigger nigger... cause i'm a motherfuckin nigger.
>>
>>140386574
And yet the vast majority of self hating white Liberals still won't take the brown skins into their own homes to save them from being deported.

That's how you know that all this phony moralizing is just a plea for the mass immigration/cheap labor scheme to keep running smoothly.
>>
>>140386574
>>
>>140386574
Strivers? Lmao obonga be making up words n Shieeeeet.
>>
>>140386574
>I got good grades
>This country belongs to me now
>Fuck your president
>Fuck your flag
>Fuck your constitution
>Fuck your values
>Fuck your privilege
>I got good grades
>I can break the law
>>
>>140386693
Fpbp
>>
Jesus christ why arent more trump supporters on twitter. His likes make us look so low energy.
>>
File: 1502901114536.jpg (90KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502901114536.jpg
90KB, 600x600px
>>140386574

WE WUZ PWEZIDENT N SHEEIIT

NOW ALL YALL NIGGAS READ MUH FACEBOOK POSTS PLESE
>>
>>140391861
pretty much Liberal logic is as follows:
>We should continue using illegal third world labor to make sure we don't hurt our agricultural industry too much!

Maybe it should be pointed out to them that the Confederates had a similar argument for keeping the slaves....
>>
>>140386574
Surprised he didn't refer to them as "my people", since he was a foreigner as well.
Thank God his days are over.
>>
>>140386574
says the guy who tried to persecute the crusaders and give a pass to criminals.......that idiot nearly scuttled this place for his stupid ass marxist ideologies..... fucking sage
>>
>>140386574
If Obama opposes a course of action then you know it's the correct course of action.
>>
>>140386574
>all i want is to let them enrich themselves based on their parents criminal activity and let them help me steal from my political opponents
Digits and we see this massive faggot die of a heartattack live on tv soon
>>
>>140386574
I mean if a guy steals a bike to give it to his kid, you don't send the kid to jail, but you also don't let him keep the bike. So we send them back to Mexico, but we don't count it against them when they apply for legal immigration and eventual citizenship. So they become Mexicans seeking legal immigration with excellent English, job experience in the US, and a ton of references to vouch for them

In other words, they will be TEIR ONE legal immigrants. All they have to do is do the paperwork their parents should have done for them twenty fucking years ago.

How in fuck does anyone have a problem with this?
>>
>>140386574
THEY'VE GOT SIX MONTHS TO GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER IN CONGRESS! GODS, THE BUSES ARE NOT ROLLING OUT TONIGHT!

Idiots.
>>
>>140393571
>no digits
Damn. Oh well. He wins this round.
>>
>>140386574
why is that foreign born terrorist nigger even speaking again
gtfo obongo
>>
>>140392203
I've seen a couple scattered in comments, but twitter is nigger haven
>>
>>140386574
I always like to ask people...

Is there ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD where one can simply illegally enter the country, fart out some kids who are now legal citizens, be treated like a victim by the entire media and celebrity establishment, have your other kids who entered illegally granted defacto amnesty, and half the country thinks any effort to enforce border security is racist?

Mexico doesn't do this.

Canada doesn't do this.

Some European countries do this I suppose, but only with muslims and africans.
>>
>>140386574
so in summery: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"
>>
>using kikebook to make his official statement

Zuck and Barack coup when
>>
>>140386574
>nothing wrong
>here unlawfully

Sounds like someone's unclear on the concept.
>>
>>140386574
>PRES. OBAMA
Not anymore.
>>
>>140392203
Twitter is a liberal echo chamber and it's slowly dying. They even manipulate the algorithms to promote what they like. I left that shithole months ago.
>>
>Abuse executive power to bypass congress and push this shit through
>Surprised when Republicans repeal it

He either did it because he was desperate about leaving a legacy, or because he knew they'd repeal it, and it'd backfire.

Either way, he fucked those dreamers over hard. The Republicans did not. They've always been straight forward.
>>
>>140386574

Can someone translate it from pidgin please?
>>
>>140386574
Remind me again how this guy managed to get elected?
>>
>>140386574
>Impotent former president takes to twitter to defend 'Muh legacy' from mean old republicans.

Best timeline.
>>
>>140399839
Translation
"Dey din du nuffin. Let em in nigga!"
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.