[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I vote in German elections?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Does it even make sense? I am fed up with Germany and rather leave and on the weekend when the elections are, I am not at home and I would need to get an election card for postal voting which I don't want to bother with.
>>
>>140380033
Sorry dude your country's fucked!

Merkel was blackmailed (remember Obama wiretaps?) And she is easily intimidated (remember Putin dog). She gave up on Germany and started to follow new masters, not the people.

I literally don't know what you can do. In the US we actually have measures against this kind of stuff. And even then Obama almost broke us Beyond repair. And it's still an uphill battle but largely our freedom still remain intact and we have the means to push back through government.

I don't know German system well enough to give recommendations or even hope that you have a chance to change things.

The only thing I can imagine is trying to convince your new Germans but Islam is dumb and that beer is awesome, that raping women in the streets is uncivilized. You have to Age of Empire convert them.

>wOlololololololo

https://youtu.be/wl4J5wpjsJg
>>
File: 1502662911012.jpg (50KB, 879x544px) Image search: [Google]
1502662911012.jpg
50KB, 879x544px
>>140380033
You are the last man standing. You and an elite few have resisted the constat mass indoctrination- the war on our minds waged in a foursome by the elite zionists, the Europeanists, the shitskins and the muslims. Germany is a bastion of modern thought and one of the great homes of European culture. So I get it that Germany's not as great as France, but it is your home. Now go and defend it. Make a stand. You may fail as we did, but right or wrong, you will have done it.
>>
>>140381731
I don't understand. Should I bother voting?
>>
>>140381981
In australia if we don't vote we have to either pay jizya or go to jail. I think you shouldn't vote because your opinion doesn't matter to the government. I think if you vote you are agreeing with the idea that you really "need" a leader, which is bullcrap.
>>
>>140381981
Yes you should vote and you should tell others to vote as well.
>>
>>140382317
When you don't vote in a voluntary system you give your consent to the results by not participating. It's your government whether or not you agree to vote or not unless you live in some weird country where the government doesn't apply to you if you decide not to vote.
>>
>>140380033
Vote ironically for Die Partei. They are so funny xddddd and you prove you are super smart.

Serdar Soduko, beste Mann.
>>
>>140381981
y e s
e
s
>>
>>140380033
Vote AFD or you will probably regret it for the rest of your life.
>>
>>140382610
This is like the Two-Tailed Dog Party (MKKP) in Hungary. All le edgy normalfags drool on them.
>>
>>140384207
*drool over
>>
File: 13th-warrior-6.jpg (55KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
13th-warrior-6.jpg
55KB, 600x401px
>>140380033
YES dont give in to nihilism, no matter what the odds are for the true right in your country to gain any power do it vote, not because its needed now more then ever but because its the right thing to DO.

LIVE BY YOUR PRINCIPLES, THAT AND YOUR FAMILY IS ALL YOU HAVE IN THE END.

If you are going to give up just because everybody else have can you really say you are your own man ?
>>
>>140384196
>Vote AFD or you will probably regret it for the rest of your life.

Of course I will vote AfD. The question is whether I should bother... the AfD has said they want no authority in government and every other party said the same about the AfD.

Nothing will change.
>>
>you will never have a pet black panther
feels bad mang
>>
>>140384207
Same here. Already punched through a few screens while reading jewtube comments on their le superedgy (like in "lol i'm wearing no pants") """"""satire"""""""" videos.
>>
>>140384458
Wenn du kannst geh wählen. Du hast zwar recht mit der Regierungsbeteiligung aber die AfD kann als Opposition wenigstens der Stachel sein. Die Angst vor der AfD wird durch jeden Prozentpunkt größer und wir müssen sie maximieren.
>>
>>140384458
DO IT
Don't make the same mistake that we French made . I knew lots of people that didn't vote because it's "useless" and we will 'ever win.
It's not about winning it's about showing you are still alive. Each vote for Afd/NDP is a man/women saying STOP.
If you don't vote here is what's going to happen:
Option1: more of people will stop voting which means leaving merkel destroy what's left of your country.
Option2:The Afd will make 10-15% and you will regret each day that you did not vote.
Here in France if more people went out and voted Le Pen we would have had 10 or more MP's
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.