[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Swedes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ls.png (15KB, 918x226px) Image search: [Google]
ls.png
15KB, 918x226px
Why are you blaming your recent shootings on Eastern Europeans and Serbs?

Most of the shootings are happening in or near streets in Sweden with a MidEast/Muslim majority population.

What makes ordinary Swedes lie to defend the multicultural failure in their country?
>>
>>140375994
>Reddit
That's probably ahmed replying under a Swedish flag.
>>
>>140375994

I have met Swedes in real life that blames the shootings on Eastern Europeans and Serbs even though I repeatedly point out that the areas and victim names are MiddleEastern/Muslim - Swedish cuck police and media never names the perpetrators but they are most likely the same.
>>
>>140375994
>>140376204
>>140376313

I think I have guessed their naive thought process:

>The guns and grenades are from the Yugoslavian wars
>THE SERBS ARE SHOOTING AND BLOWING UP SWEDEN!

It's so fucking naive and infuriating.
>>
>Swedes
>one Swede on reddit

welcome to /pol/ btw
>>
>>140376313
>>140376730

Do you have any posts where they give "evidence" to support that Eastern Europeans are to blame? I can only find factless arguments.
>>
>>140375994
It's true.
>>
>>140375994
The balkan-immigrants brought criminality and mafia-activity with them. Alot of the shootings is actually done by albanians, but the non gang-related violence/rape is from the Mena. I hope they go home soon, with the rest of the shitskins.
>>
>>140376881

I have met Swedes in real life that blames their country's shooting and grenade attacks on Eastern Europeans and Serbs.

I think their thought process is:
>>140376730
>>
The street in front my house in my little town here is rebranded "Little Warsaw" basicly by everyone. Polish is the new language there.

To make matters worse we also have another street wich basicly is called "little Somalia".

Most of the crime here comes from morrocans and turks though but sometimes you hear about east-europeans stealing diesel from tractors at farms.
>>
>>140377042

Whats true?
>>
>>140378214
see? >>140376881
>>
File: ΕΕΦ.jpg (37KB, 280x355px) Image search: [Google]
ΕΕΦ.jpg
37KB, 280x355px
>>140375994
I support this notion
fuck these cumskin subhumans
ΕΛΛΑΔΑ ΣΕΡΒΙΑ ΤΡΟΜΟΚΡΑΤΙΑ
>>
Sweden actually got a lot of immigrants from the Balkan region in the 90s, and they formed gangs, sold drugs and imported weapons. Balkan immigrant scum is a part of the problem together with the mena-shitskins.

Scandinavia also suffer a lot because eastern european scum travel here to steal, they are often violent as well. They usually target old people, and I know of several older guys in my town who have had to fight of multiple slavs who have broken into their homes.

My cousin had several expensive boat engines stolen from his business, and at my dads job they have had lots of tools and even a car stolen from them. We need to have guards patroling at night at the harbor our boat is parked in because of eastern europeans. And my brothers house was broken into and robbed when he was on vacation, most likely by eastern europeans, but it could have been drug addicts as well.
>>
>>140381601
we improved your worthless shitholes
low test subhumans
>>
>>140381760
I forgot Greece was included when I said balkan. I was mostly referring to people from the former yugoslavia area, and they are probably all albanians, and didn't really have high debt subhumans like the greek in mind.
>>
>>140383367
I can assure you there are a lot of Greeks leeching off nordic welfare
wh*te subhumans don't need the money anyway
>>
>>140375994
there is no way they are this delusional
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.