[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Market Crash thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1886201_15042328224324_rId6[1].png (168KB, 1045x473px) Image search: [Google]
1886201_15042328224324_rId6[1].png
168KB, 1045x473px
When is the next market crash already. You told me for years we would get one, /pol/, you told it again and again and we didn't get any.

What's the catalyst for a huge correction? Last time we had subprimes
>>
Probably student debt.
>>
>>140373259
This time we have the bond market.

Get ready:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/26/the-worrisome-bond-market-conundrum.html

https://www.ft.com/content/e6b5d9be-5b22-11e7-b553-e2df1b0c3220

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2017/08/09/the-risks-behind-bonds.html?play=1
>>
>>140373259
DRUMPF!!!!!
>>
File: nasdaq-history-chart[1].gif (39KB, 684x472px) Image search: [Google]
nasdaq-history-chart[1].gif
39KB, 684x472px
>>140373962
Not that big of a trigger, imho. Same for the Subprimes Auto loans.

2007's problem with subprimes was the scale : it was a globalized problem, banks in all over the world suddenly didn't know whether they had toxic products or not in their assets. Nobody knew what was true anymore, and as such, banks didn't trust each other, which lead to a liquidity crisis.

I'm not sure students debt and auto loans could trigger an event with such an extent, but we'll see, you may be right

>>140376627
Now *this* would be something, but nobody would ever allow bad things to happen to the bond market. It's like over 9000 magnitude bigger than the combinations of all stocks markets valuations in the world.
>>
It will either happen next year or in the next presidential election. Technically there is one leg more in the DOW-cycle pattern.

Point is, with market collapses...no one knows when. That is the hole trigger behind it. Mass hysteria when everyone believe its all sunshine and bull bull bull
>>
>>140373259
Market is crashing right now.
>>
>>140373259
there won't be a crash for at least 8 years now that Trump is in charge, he's gonna put rockets on that shit so prepare to EARN
>>
>>140373962
Nah, student loans are a slow burn that will explode after/during the crash. My money is on housing (again). So many Chinese and American investors own properties and trade them like stock, but once it's evident rhat no one is buying and that everyone is leaving expensive neighborhoods, they're fucked since houses aren't even remotely liquid.
>>
>>140373259
It's pretty much impossible to time. I'll be surprised if we don't at least see a significant correction before 2019. The 2018 midterm elections in particular could bring enough volatility for something to happen when it's intentional or not.
>>
>>140377006
>Now *this* would be something, but nobody would ever allow bad things to happen to the bond market. It's like over 9000 magnitude bigger than the combinations of all stocks markets valuations in the world.
they'll do whatever it takes to keep bonds from imploding, even straight-up monetization of debt
>>
>>140373259
It was supposed to happen when hillary got in, but she can't pull the plug. We will have economic prosperity until the Trump dynasty ends in 200 years.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170905_204612.png (60KB, 1088x477px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170905_204612.png
60KB, 1088x477px
>>140373259
I-is it happening?
>>
>>140373259
>Technical analysis
Into the trash it goes.
>>
Hurry up and crash already. I'm ready to invest my shekels.
>>
>>140383377
Interest rates will be 10%+ while assets take decades to crash. Cash would literally be the best investment.
>>
>>140373259
Market corrections happen at 7 - 10 year intervals, so it should be right around the corner.

Who the fuck knows what's gonna cause it. I just hope the crash will be so fucking massive, it makes the great depression look like a walk in the park. I detest this debt-based economy, and just wish the next crash will open people's eyes to the fucking scam that our monetary system is, and shift the focus on decentralized currencies.
>>
>>140383830
>10%
So basically massive loan defaults worldwide, a great chasm opens in the sky, and waves of demons pour down?

Sounds like a plan.
>>
>>140384099
>waves of demons pour down

They already landed, we call them liberals.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.