[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ending of DACA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13

File: letöltés.jpg (3KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
letöltés.jpg
3KB, 90x90px
The first step of MAGA, ending the DACA, No more young José's and Pedro's
Tell me your opinions about this
>>
It's hard to tell the children "no". But empathy cant play a part in this. They are sucking taxpayer money down like never before and they end up being raised as part of a hateful, spiteful community with no parents and will vote Dem.

There is literally nothing good about letting illegal kids stay other than rich college kids and liberal elites making themselves feel good. The young illegals should be proud of their heritage and make their own countries great again.
>>
>>140372840
>hey are sucking taxpayer money down like never before and they end up being raised as part of a hateful, spiteful community with no parents and will vote Dem.

DACA Recipient here. I pay 12k a year on taxes. Post your sauce that DACA recipients are vacuuming tax payer money or get the fuck out.
>>
In truth, we arent doing the children any favors by letting them stay here. They get split from their parents regardless, and they grow up resenting America while their own country goes to shit. It's really quite evil when you think about it. Obama signed the executive order for more votes. Sick bastard.
>>
>>140372840
>The young illegals should be proud of their heritage and make their own countries great again.

Why? I dont even remember being fucking there
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 225x224px
kek
>>
>>140371200
It is Taco Tuesday everyone. Post pictures of your white family enjoying a Taco Bell party pack for dinner tonight. Run for the border.
>>
>>140373090
no one cares
>>
I'm going to adopt a white baby and name it Sanchez just to piss you off
>>
>>140373090

And how much do you draw on benefits?
>>
>>140373753

Fun fact: If you do that, your kid will grow up to resent you, legally change their name at 18, and then tell you to fuck yourself.
>>
File: salsa.jpg (10KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
salsa.jpg
10KB, 235x214px
Anyone craving a Taco Bowl?
>>
>>140373090
No one gives a shit pack your bags and get the fuck out of my country. Next.
>>
File: img_5919.jpg (454KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
img_5919.jpg
454KB, 960x1280px
>>140372840
ummm no sweetie i have read several articles from real news sites like buzzfeed and huffington post, by implementing this racist new anti-constitutional law that goes against the founding fathers and the liberty queen in new york city the usa is going to lose half a trillion dollars. maybe if you were a racist nazi who supported an orange cheeto with baby hands you would know this. deporting the dreamers you are basically destroying the country and economy you stupid white virgin male
>>
>>140373090
>Post your sauce that DACA recipients are vacuuming tax payer money or get the fuck out.
Why don't you address this point he made:
>There is literally nothing good about letting illegal kids stay other than rich college kids and liberal elites making themselves feel good
Why don't you tell us what makes DACA recipients so special that they should receive one tax payer dollar instead of a citizen?
Basically what I'm asking is, what fuckin good are you?
Tell us.
>>
>>140373090
>DACA Recipient here. I pay 12k a year on taxes. Post your sauce that DACA recipients are vacuuming tax payer money or get the fuck out.
I'm afraid the one getting the fuck out is you hombre
>>
>>140373753

Sanchez is a last night faggot
>>
>>140375520
Flag checks out
>>
File: knaod97.jpg (31KB, 620x415px) Image search: [Google]
knaod97.jpg
31KB, 620x415px
>>140375558
>>
File: daca.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
daca.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>140375520
I love your cooked books theory. Just think of all the money we save by dropping these people from Gibs programs. Hey are you hungry I have plenty?
>>
>>140371200
>No more young José's and Pedro's
DACA recipients are mostly adults in their 20s. This "muh chilluns" shit isn't even an accurate representation of the situation.
>>
>>140375558
Savage. Get the fuck out, Pedro.
>>
File: 1483921976433.jpg (273KB, 496x521px) Image search: [Google]
1483921976433.jpg
273KB, 496x521px
>>140375520
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>140371200
>DACA
>ended
It'll just be enshrined by act of Congress to sidestep the unconstitutionality of it.
>>
>>140375520
If America was so full of Nazis and KKK members then shouldn't they be happy that we'll ship them out of an America that's unsafe to them and to a country where they don't have that issue?
>>
>>140371200
>MAGA
Why would anyone want to live in that hell hole?
>>
>>140371200
It's great. One more campaign promise kept, one more thing people didn't think was possible done. And he's managed to use it to put Congress on the spot: if they think the Dreamers are so special, they will have to pass a law to make an exception for them and answer to the voters for it. They can't hide behind a presidential order and virtue-signal without risk anymore. Or they'll have to side with him, openly or tacitly by doing nothing.
>>
File: they don't care about you.jpg (101KB, 1083x432px) Image search: [Google]
they don't care about you.jpg
101KB, 1083x432px
>>140375924
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/05/daca-deportations-could-cost-us-economy-more-than-400-billion.html

DACA deportations could cost US economy more than $400 billion

really does activate the old almonds. sadly mexicans are too fucking stupid to realise that democrats only view them as slaves.

>>140376715
the opposition to ending DACA are people who view mexicans as objects cleverly concealed with virtue signalling

thing
noun
an object that one need not, cannot, or does not wish to give a specific name to.

stuff
noun
matter, material, articles, or activities of a specified or indeterminate kind that are being referred to, indicated, or implied.

a person's belongings, equipment, or baggage.
>>
>>140373090
Go back to mexico smug bitter shitskin
>>
Good
>>
File: 1478757560173.jpg (421KB, 1846x901px) Image search: [Google]
1478757560173.jpg
421KB, 1846x901px
>>140371200
We must deport anchor babies
>>
>>140377146
>OliverQ27 doesn't know what "shall not be infringed" means
>>
File: 1478727243079.jpg (99KB, 590x499px) Image search: [Google]
1478727243079.jpg
99KB, 590x499px
>>
>>140377146
So you spout a report that basically states these jobs will go unfilled by Americans. Which makes a good point. Time for massive welfare cuts. Lets get those niggers back to work. Vacation is over. BTW did you wanna share in my taco Tuesday Gibs?
>>
>>140373090
>DACA Recipient here. I pay 12k a year on taxes.

Sure you do. And you've never drawn any government benefits, no welfare, no free schooling, no in-state tuition, no minority scholarships, no subsidized health care, no load on the criminal justice system, nothing like that, right?

Sure, we believe you. You have to go back. I used to say it's not personal, but not so much anymore, because people like you are making it personal.
>>
>>140377431
This to be quite honest family. I'm happy DACA is ending, but to make a real dent we need to scrap birthright citizenship.
>>
>>140373194
Does this mean you will return to the shit hole from whence you came?
>>
>>140373090
Damn, the US is gonna really miss 12K, how will they they plug that budgeting hole?
>>
>>140376483
If trump was going to not veto it becoming law he wouldent of needed to end it.
>>
>>140377146
>DACA deportations could cost US economy more than $400 billion
>over the next 10 years.

I fucking hate when they do this. I was wondering how the hell 800,000 people could possibly be worth 500,000 a pop.
>>
>>140378505
Well, they're figuring $50K/year, because they're all doctors and IT experts. Who are also picking avocados. Such hard workers, those Dreamers!
>>
>>140377800
Nope, you are delusional. Nobody has given DACA recipients anything free in this country, even taking a shit isn't free here, stop fooling yourself, daca are not anchor babies
>>
>>140377810
You are quite the DREAMer
>>
>>140378505
it's a fucking joke anyway, the mexicans that end up going to school will do so with student loans, average tuition in the us is just shy of 10k a year, so 30-40k. say a quarter of them go to college thats almost 8 billion of student loan debt. so they scam an education then either hang around and pay it off, or they can just fuck off to mexico where they are from and not have to worry about paying off the debt.
>>
>>140379140
Take your Sympathy bullshit elsewhere.
>>
>>140379140
>Nobody has given DACA recipients anything free in this country

what about those stupid ass memes of undocumented people that high ((GPA)) and getting scholarships, whats that considerd then?
>>
>>140379140
>Nobody has given DACA recipients anything free in this country,

You should make your lies less obvious. Everyone gets free stuff in this country, by the time you count the public schools, libraries, etc. that are tax-funded. Claiming your special class of snowflakes didn't is just stupid.

You have to go back. Be smart and go before it involves catapults.
>>
>>140375520
is this new pasta
>>
>>140373090
He has none. He's just a pent up racist who is jealous that someone like you who grew up with a lot less than him can accomplish more. It's just plain old jealousy and anger.
>>
>>140373090

You gotta go back, I visited Mexico last year and it seems nice, you'll be able to probably find an even better job than you have now.
>>
File: (you).jpg (55KB, 497x500px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
55KB, 497x500px
>>140381829
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/229641/how-mexico-treats-illegal-aliens-michelle-malkin

The Mexican government will bar foreigners if they upset “the equilibrium of the national demographics.”

If outsiders do not enhance the country’s “economic or national interests” or are “not found to be physically or mentally healthy,” they are not welcome. Neither are those who show “contempt against national sovereignty or security.” They must not be economic burdens on society and must have clean criminal histories. Those seeking to obtain Mexican citizenship must show a birth certificate, provide a bank statement proving economic independence, pass an exam, and prove they can provide their own health care.

Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years’ imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud. Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years’ imprisonment. Foreigners may be kicked out of the country without due process

time to go home.
>>
>>140377704
You know, that's a great idea. Lot of nu/pol/ fucks think the fact that produce in the US is picked by half illegals on the low end and 80% on the high end in "librul lies". It's not, it's fucking reality.

Whites won't take those jobs back right now, but if you massively cut welfare so the fuckers can't get high all day on government money, you might just see that particular issue disappear.>>140377800
>>
File: 70f2040bbdb5cdff87.jpg (25KB, 341x275px) Image search: [Google]
70f2040bbdb5cdff87.jpg
25KB, 341x275px
>>140381829
You think the drug cartels will behead you first or the government will just toss your ass in prison once you hit your homeland? Be sure to take plenty of selfies to keep us updated on kikebook.
>>
Taking away an entitlement, even an unjust one, is tough.
>>
Mexico's Deputy Foreign Minister says Mexico will welcome all returning migrants with open arms. Everyone should be so blessed as to have a nation that wants him, and why would you want to live anywhere but? Adios!
>>
>>140383115
Right. And it will be a lot easier to cut welfare and kick lazy citizens in the ass and tell them to get to work when the illegals are gone, the Wall is up, wages are rising, and the only people unemployed are the truly disabled and the lazy.

It's a two-part process: get the jobs back from the corporations and their indentured servants, and then tell Americans there's no excuse anymore: get to work.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.