[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a Hungarian gypsy that lives in the US

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 29

File: gypsy_women_hot.jpg (29KB, 192x286px) Image search: [Google]
gypsy_women_hot.jpg
29KB, 192x286px
I'm a full blooded gypsy, descended of the Cigányvajda Tamás Bolgár in Hungary, the gypsy king that was given honors by Emperor Sigismund. I can trace my lineage to 1300, and I am a proud gypsy. I moved to the US in 2008, and consider myself a full blooded American now. I have a job as pawn shop owner, wife, children, car, house. I mow my lawn, I pay taxes, etc;

I moved to the US because I lived in Hungary/Romania/Slovenia and I was met with incredible racism and hatred. Romanians are especially cruel and hateful towards us.

The European gypsies are under immense propaganda, and are rarely more violent than whites (google chav crime in london). So what gives? why do you hate me /pol/?

#proudgypsy #proudhungarian
>>
>>140365657
your community is the worst in balkans and remember people always generalise.
>>
>>140365886
says the lazy greek that singlehandedly ruined his own economy.
>>
File: 1504235361427.gif (737KB, 423x357px) Image search: [Google]
1504235361427.gif
737KB, 423x357px
>>140365657
Some of your women are hot. That's the best I can say.
>>
Filthy cigani
>>
europeans hated all roaming immigrants

you could be literal superhumans like the jews and still be hated so I wouldn't take it personal
>>
>>140366444
>>140366613

So basically, no reason? just hating on someone more successful than you?
>>
File: IMG_1522.jpg (35KB, 364x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1522.jpg
35KB, 364x376px
>>140365657
>im hungarian
>im gypsy
Pick one.
Pro tip, you're just a gypsy
>>
File: eye-roll-in-motion-3.gif (884KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
eye-roll-in-motion-3.gif
884KB, 500x280px
>>140366794

>american
>white

Pick one, racist :)
>>
>>140365657
>Hungary/Romania/Slovenia
Roaming around stealing shit
>Romanians are especially cruel and hateful towards us.
>gypsy hating gypsy
wew
> rarely more violent than whites
Suuuure
>>
>>140365657
>Romanians are especially cruel and hateful towards us

> #proudhungarian

OP is a romanian faggot.
>>
>>140365657
Go home to India.
>>
>>140367564
>>140367583

Pretty much the same old memes. Gypsies stealing (which only happens with uneducated ones, much like you whites), gypsies roaming, etc.

I've been told to go back to Romania so many times, even though I was born in Pécs, and my family is from Belgrade. I have no problem with the people of Hungary/Romania/Slovenia, but their governments allow racism to happen. Fuck those 3 countries together (not its peoples), at least in America I am free, and no one has called me cigan in 10 years.

You have hate in your souls.
>>
>>140365657
>I'm a Hungarian gypsy

>Hungarian
>gypsy

your not the smartest nigger in the shed arent you?
>>
File: gypsies.jpg (65KB, 598x336px) Image search: [Google]
gypsies.jpg
65KB, 598x336px
>>140365657
I literally never met a gypsy who wasn't a thief or didn't abuse welfare.
>>
>>140366164
>says the lazy greek that singlehandedly ruined his own economy
do you even think i control my country,you retard?
kys
>>
>>140365657
Your race steals, rapes, begs, and does nothing to integrate into society.

Four years ago nobody gave a shite about Gypsies in Denmark. Now, You are hated more than the Arabs. Way to go. Thats one hell of a position to conquer.

Furthermore I know a Romanian Truck driver. He works hard, he is loyal to his boss, he hires more Romanians.

He Fucking HATES Your race. Because you are lazy, stealing, loitering and not doing anything to improve your own situation. You basically leach on every society you Infest.
>>
>>140365657
>pawn shop owner
so you have a cash business to hawk the wares your filthy thief children have stolen from your neighbors' garages?
>>
File: pickett_gb.png (88KB, 207x239px) Image search: [Google]
pickett_gb.png
88KB, 207x239px
>>140365657
>I moved to the US in 2008, and consider myself a full blooded American now
>hasn't even lived in the US for a decade
>>
>>140365657
hungarians hate you because a disproportionately high percentage of gypsies live off of welfare, pump out an infinite number of babies for more welfare money, refuse to integrate for 400+ years, which would be fine if your culture didn't consist of being dirty vagrants living in trash heaps (except for a small percentage of generally more civilized and proper noble gypsies)

gypsies do commit disproportionately high amount of crimes, steal a lot and are generally agressive and under-educated
a smaller problem but most of you are loud, obnoxious and generally can't behave in public, and that's a bad first impression to give to most people

that said even some of the more racist people I know tend to accept gypsies who at least have a stable work and live in civilized conditions

people have even fewer problems with "noble" gypsies, like musicians, but there's a large overlap with the gypsy mafia in those circles, or at least hard to differentiate

and I wouldn't say there's any kind of anti-gypsy propaganda here, definitely not by the state, people just don't like what they see

I guess that's all
>>
gypsies are better than albanians.
>>
>>140365657
You're a bunch of hostile, alien con artists.
>>
File: cigany.jpg (28KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
cigany.jpg
28KB, 217x232px
>>140365657
>and are rarely more violent than whites
>pic related
>>
>>140365657
>Hungaryan
>gypsy
I dont think you get how the world works,also you promote yourself as the two above no wonder the romainians hated its the two things we despise the most in this world.
>I'm a full blooded gypsy, descended of the Cigányvajda Tamás Bolgár in Hungary
WE WAZ kangz
Misto momeala pt fraieri ba.
>>
>>140365657
>#proudgypsy #proudhungarian
Not American

GET OUT!
>>
File: Gypsy Holocaust thumbie.png (932KB, 1440x1872px) Image search: [Google]
Gypsy Holocaust thumbie.png
932KB, 1440x1872px
>>140368212
>no one has called me cigan in 10 years

Because we don't speak your shitty foreign language.
>>
File: mother whoring irish nigger.jpg (87KB, 464x309px) Image search: [Google]
mother whoring irish nigger.jpg
87KB, 464x309px
>>140369957

/thread
>>
>>140365657
Romanian proxy
>>
>>140369707
I do not have idea why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgtD0JwR4PM
>>
>>140365657

Take your fucking crystal ball and beanie hat and stuff them in your arse you leech
>>
come to romania, there are many gypsies in eastern transylvania and they speak hungarian. go there. romania's gypsies call themselves szeklers, kelemen hunor is their leader and want a land of theirs, called szekler land (or szekely land). romania's gypsies speak hungarian
>>
>>140365657
Is this the hourly /civicnationalism/ thread?
>>
>>140365657
I have a bulgarian friend (who married an American) who set all of us straight about you Roma.

Did you have a difficult time overcoming your deep, genetic desire to steal everything around you? Or are you in prison for stealing? How are you able to post on 4chan from prison?
>>
>>140369957
>Not American
american is not a real ethnicity
>>
>>140365657
So you are not a gypsy anymore.
Problem solved
Gypsies are scum. It's not because one or two, once in a while, are good citizens, like you, that the whole species is good.
End of story
>>
>>140366787
>gypsies
>succesful
What? Fucking cmon now.
>>
Our prisons in Macedonia are full of gypsies and your kin are the most violent ones on the streets. You can barely come alive from your hoods. And they are only 2-3% of the population. Who are you lying to nigga?

The goverment litterally has to kidnap your kids to put them in school but they don't last much in school. After a week or two they either stop going and escape from the foster home or their parents will "kidnap" them just to put them on the streets to beg for money or to steal some bikes and similar stuff.

Seriously, litteral subhumans who don't have perception of the future, i doubt that they even know what death is.
>>
>>140365657
it is because romania, hungary and slovakia are poor. you can feel great in America because USA is developed and open minded and any human being can achieve greatness if they work hard. but in hungary you can't do that, hungary is very primitive and corrupt. so forget that you are Hungarian, you are very lucky because you were born American.
>>
>>140370790
Not to mention that all of you are welfare leeches.
>>
>>140365657
Büdös cigány
>>
>>140370266
Yeah, that's why Romanian gypsies understand French and Paris is full of Romanian gypsies.

You have your own gypsies, take care of them.
>>
>>140370805
>you are very lucky because you were born American
he literally said that he moved to usa in 2008 are you a retard?
>>
In my country, we invented a special slur - mangal. Thats how bad your gipsy kind is :)
>>
>>140365657
That's not how gypsies look
>>
>>140365657
I think gypsies are hot. I just don't hang out with them with my wallet on me.
>>
Fellow gypsy here but from the Muchwiah clan. Why even bother being proud of our heritage? There is literally nothing that we have contributed other than thievery.
>>
File: 1441477865753.jpg (9KB, 241x215px) Image search: [Google]
1441477865753.jpg
9KB, 241x215px
>>140365657
>I'm a full blooded gypsy
>descended of the Cigányvajda Tamás Bolgár in Hungary
>I can trace my lineage
>I am a proud gypsy

but then
>consider myself a full blooded American

Can you solve this mystery, /pol/??
>>
Vigyél ki magaddal minél több öreggyilkos tolvaj cigányt
>>
>>140365657
search rajahstani gypsies on google. i saw an indiand soap opera on bollywood tv where they go to the rajahstan desert and find nomadic gypsies with clothes exactly like in hungary ,romania , slovakia and with a similar language. very interesting.
>>
>>140370266
>romanian education
>>
>>140365657
>gypsy
pls die nobody needs you
>>
>>140367175
>im a fullblooded american now
>first thing he posts is this
This is why even legal immigration is fucktarded. These people are selfish foreigners looking to take what they can get, nothing more.

Remember lads: if it's
>>
>>140368212
>which only happens with uneducated ones, much like you whites
WELL THERE'S A HELL OF A LOT OF THOSE SINCE YOU REFUSE TO FUCKING INTEGRATE!

And go fuck yourself! You deserve everything you get in Romania.

You and I know Goddamn well that Romanians give no shits about the color of your skin.
We give a shit about whether you're wearing decent clothes and act like a upstanding human being, or emptying trash cans in the street to look for half smoked cigarettes! That's what determines the way we see you.

I've seen gypsies earn more respect than most Romanians simply because they live decent lives and speak normally.
You assholes are so fucked up that you get extra points just for being average and doing the things that are expected of Romanians.

The vast majority of you are TRASH.
A lot of you are criminals, thieves, and wannabe mobsters that comically shit themselves when you piss off the actual Romanian mob. To make it worse you're heavily invested in importing drugs like cocaine and heroine and get involved in human trafficking, kidnapping CHILDREN and selling them abroad.
A small amount of you are the royalty that have made fortunes off of sending your poorer relatives to beg in Sweden and the UK. These niggers waste their money on gold chains and the ugliest houses imaginable. The only redeeming quality these have is that they've realized that Romanians will set your fucking house on fire if you screw with them so you've decided to place a it of importance on keeping your goddamn ends of he bargain... sometimes.
A tiny amount of you actually put in a little effort to be reasonably decent. Then you expect people to treat you like you're some kind of messiah and give you FREE SHIT!

GO FUCK YOURSELVES! We spent 1000 years fighting for that shitty piece of land while you were lazying about and stealing our shit behind our backs while we were fighting the Turks.

You want respect? EARN IT!
>>
>>140365657
It's because you have no fucking homeland you stupid fuck. If you'd use your brain for two fucking seconds you'd realize this. It's part of the same reason people hate the Jews. Faggots like that come into an area and full it with degeneracy and crime then subvert the government.

And I say this as a gypsy myself. Now get ovened you niggerfaggot
>>
Gypsy! Give me your tears! If you will not give them to me, I will take them from you!
>>
File: pepe_39.jpg (6KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_39.jpg
6KB, 227x222px
>>140365657
Feels good man.
>>
>>140370805
>tons of people from all kinds of european/balkan countries report the exact same problems with gypsies
>he says Romanians were especially shitty towards him
>somehow immediately manage to single out and blame Hungarians for his failure

the Romanian brain ladies and gentlemen

also he wasn't born in America, he moved there, he said it himself
>>
File: ab.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
ab.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
gypsies in finland are the worst filth right after niggers and mudslimes
>>
File: cigan.png (794KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
cigan.png
794KB, 720x960px
>>140365657
Kys you disgusting subhuman
>>
File: crop-233434-o[1].jpg (222KB, 1500x721px) Image search: [Google]
crop-233434-o[1].jpg
222KB, 1500x721px
>>140365657
>gypsy
hang yourself

the OP pic isnt what gypsies are
pic related are what gypsies are
>>
>>140365657
that's pretty disgusting
>I can trace my lineage to 1300
k but why would you want to?
>I am a proud gypsy
do we have any data on whether these subhumans can actually feel a complex emotion like pride?
>I moved to the US in 2008
great, when are you leaving?
>I moved to the US in 2008
>100& gypsy blood, 100% american blood
you gypsyfags suck at math. and literally nobody else does.
> I have a job as pawn shop owner
kek. of course you do
>wife
gypsy wife*
>children
gypsy children*
>car
old short schoolbus with beads everywhere
>house
old short schoolbus with beads everywhere
>I pay taxes
not buying it
>I was met with incredible racism and hatred
seems appropriate
and you thought /pol/ was going to be sympathetic...
>The European gypsies are under immense propaganda
as they should be.
>rarely more violent than whites
"Almost all Gypsy men are violent," writes Mikey Walsh (a pseudonym used for his own protection). "It's ingrained in the culture and the life they lead, and impossible to avoid." Sadly, for young Mikey, his father Frank was more brutish than most, expecting his son to maintain their family's long-time possession of the county's championship crown for bare-knuckled fighting. Mikey was only four when Frank initiated his "training", raining full-force blows down upon the little boy, to "teach" him to withstand pain and humiliation. To be "a man".
As a result, he became a walking-wound of bruises, swollen lips and eyes and endured his father's "training" abuse for years. Yet his horrified mother and older sister could only watch: "Women were strictly forbidden from 'mollycoddling' boys in case they compromised the tough masculinity that was expected of Gypsy men," Walsh writes.
>why do you hate me /pol/
because your society is radically different than ours and has no rules or morals, you're violent, you make a living through illegal activity, and you're nasty
>>
>>140365657
Translate this pls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
>>
>>140372018
He's trying to help you, you stupid cuck!
>maan, don't come here, it's poor, it's dark, everything smells like shit, you've got nothing do do here man! Don't come here!

Goddammit, I wanna be friends with you, but stop being autistic, please!
You just be loud and rude and that's your job, and let us be cunning and deceitful and do our jobs.
>>
>>140369831

Yeah right, you romanians are the most racist people i've ever met. fix your problems, then i'll live in your country. Til then, cya!
>>
>>140365657
Nah,they are quite useful.They take stray dogs and kill them,than skin them to their skull,detach the skull and use it to bite themselves so they can get reperations from the town they """""""""live"""""""" in.Unlike stray dogs though,they are manlet subhumans who won't dare attack you.Quite a good trade,but would be nice if the left the sewer manholes closed instead of looting them for copper,but oh well you can't have anything.
>>
>>140370457

Funny mr. american. We're brothers now, don't forget :) Together we steal Iraqi oil now!
>>
File: 6456.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
6456.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>140372711
>new world gypsie is interested in gypsie music
kek not even suprised
>>
>>140365657
I used to listen to and call in to a Roma Christian radio show in the Boston,MA area years ago mogodil mogoda they did a fun quiz show on Bible knowledge..
>>
I want to know more about Roma culture.
>toxic masculinity
sounds like mexicans
tell us more. why are they perpetually poor?
>>
>>140365657
>I moved to the US
thank christ
stay out
>>
>>140366191
>retard who has never seen an inbreed gypsy "woman"
>>
>>140371767

I was denied multiple IT jobs in Romania even though I speak good English with little accent, and I'm a good programmer. One time the guy even told me that the workers wouldn't like a cigan coworker. Please tell me more about how Romanians don't discriminate based on skin color, you fucking racist piece of shit.

Need I remind you, during ww2, Romanians tried to genocide us as well? kys nazi, solve the hatred in your soul first.
>>
>>140365657
guys, OP is a Romanian falseflagging.
>>
>>140365657
> I can trace my lineage to 1300, I mow my lawn

You can stay.
>>
>>140365657
>I have a job as pawn shop owner

do you pick the merchandise yourself o r do other gypsis(niggers do that for you?
>>
>>140373270
most Gypsies in the US are mixed af that even can pass as a European,well that's atleast what I see on TLC.
>>
>>140365657
I don't hate you at all, bro. I even knew a few of the less savory Roma over in VIII. Kerület in Budapest because of a fairly shit incident with a little kid on a bike that this drunk Russian kicked down at Kálvin tér. I didn't know he was Roma or anything, but I punched that fucking Russian in the back of the head and laid him out, then helped the kid up while the guys whore screamed at me. Gypsy family ran over from the bus stop, all of them well-dressed and hysterical, and yelled back at her. Rendőrség came and let me go, hauled off the Russian...

The family was pretty nice. It was odd they were traveling in a group of 12, but they were from Gönc and a little town nearby called, all of them basically grew fruit and made pálinka, etc. They thanked me and invited me out for the Gönci Barack Fesztivál Boldogkőváralja, and showed me a pretty fun time. They had nice houses, but the town itself had some shitty parts and more typical 'gypsy' antics going on.

Fucking people are people. Most are shit anyways, regardless of where they are from.
>>
>>140366794
But you just posted a gypsy
>>
>>140373170

Perpetual propaganda against us, no programs suitable for our needs, high rates of illiteracy and lack of education. If you do this to whites, same thing happens, look at Alabama for example.

I am descendant of the original Gypsy King of Hungary, and I don't like "roma" or "romani". It's a 21st century name for our people that has no place!

I am honest with myself, and I consider myself cigan/zigan/zigauner/gypsy. I am proud of my peoples, whereas you people are filled only with racism, 0 logic.
>>
>>140365657
Ebben az ún. zálogházadban csak lopott árukkal üzérkednek. És a némbered ugyanilyen kormos arcú majom mint te. Az biztos.
>>
File: 2354624.jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
2354624.jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>140373944
>I am descendant of the original Gypsy King of Hungary
>>
>>140373930
Kek as fuck.
>>
>>140365657
gypsy curse ends when they travel over open water, so your flight to the States saved you. The Austro/hungarians were correct in treating you like shit, since you still had the evil curse on you.
>>
>>140373420

fogd befiútestvér
>>
>>140368941
>Your race steals, rapes, begs, and does nothing to integrate into society.

I have med Roma people in Canada and they are always normal. What the fuck is wrong with Europeans?
>>
>>140365657
My first encounter with a gypsy I ended up swindled and robbed, you should be fucking grateful to God that 99% of Americans only impression of gypsies is 'Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame' and Hippy Romanticism.
>>
>>140365657
Please bring more of your kin there.

>>140372711
>Romanian video quality
Even our gypsies are richer and more refined than the ones in Romania:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJGXgC-7jsQ
Eat shit Vlachs, no matter how much land you steal and history you invent, our country will always be better than yours :^)

>>140373706
I had a classmate in high school who looked like a gypsy, had a gypsy name but made quite a lot of racist remarks, was a good student with artistic talents and copied metal albums for me on CD. Idk if he was adopted, unfortunately swarthy or one of the decent gypsies who are either musicians or assimilate and start hating feral gyspies even more.
>>
>>140374401

Thank you brother! Toronto is very nice! :-) your niceness is renowned. Euro-racists put american retards to shame.
>>
>>140373944
What are the cultural influences? Another poster mentioned the "toxic masculinity", is this still pervasive among American gypsies? Do Gypsy Americans become "Americanized" and get educated and participate in society and better themselves?
>>
File: Dab Pepe.jpg (6KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
Dab Pepe.jpg
6KB, 250x203px
>>140365657
>>
>>140374284
kek, google translate
>>
>>140373420
Took you this long...kek.
>>
>>140371567
The gypsies in Europe look the same as them because they originated from that exact place in India.
>>
File: plebs.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
plebs.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>140365657
Euros hate gypos because of their abominable behavior which is basically like a dumber Jew

So you move to the US and keep the exact same re-seller merchant shit people hate you for back home, producing Nothing
God damn your people are abysmal in conscientiousness,another reason you're met with disgust
>>
>>140374112
They had their Voivodes who kept the others in check and authorities could turn to them if gypsies were causing troubles. This ended with Communism where they tried to integrate them and moved them into industrial towns. They had no other choice than to work, but after Communism ended they were no longer kept in check and most of them turned into parasitic leeches and criminals.
>>
>>140374518
Yeah, the guy from VIII. was a salty turd but his country relatives were pretty hard working and based. Gönc was a fun weekend, for sure. Lots of non-Roma Magyars out there drinking and celebrating pretty much with none of the drama. Even the nationalist biker club that puts up the flag monuments at all the old castles was hanging out with the gypsy bikers. Not the Hungary you see on the ((news)) at all.
>>
>>140365657
You have to go back, Tzigane scum. Fuck gypsies, bunch of theiving scum. Luckily you can't pick pockets here in the US, nigs would beat you to death for it and rednecks might shoot you.
>>
>>140374622
Gypsy Americans are generally assimilated. I work in the pool business.

T. Half gypsy
>>
Fuck off gypo scum.
>>
>>140374999
Based gunite cigany confirmed. Checked.
>>
>>140374622

When I moved from Slovenia to America, it was a culture shock, and I had the mentality of "fuck you first, because you're going to hate me anyways", so for a few years I had the Chad asshole thing going, and then I realized Americans don't care about me being Hungarian, or a gypsy, or European, or anything really. They just care about beer, and what's on tv later on. Super nice people 99% of americans.!

God bless the USA!
>>
>>140374874
This when wetern euros tell me gypsys are just like the rest of us just poor annoyes me to no end.If a totalitarian sistem that forcefully integrated them into the society could not cure them of their subhuman tendencies then nothing can because its genetic and race is not a social construct.
>>
File: 1503396510963.jpg (93KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1503396510963.jpg
93KB, 804x743px
>>140375077
>Flag
>>
>>140373930
>blue eyed gypsy
>>
>>140365657
Shocked nobody has posted this.

Could you translate for us gypbro?

https://youtu.be/-aEL7NSzP-g
>>
>>140374857
This
>>
>tfw my Czech mother fondly tells me stories about throwing rocks at gypsies
Tell me tzigane, why do you break the windows in your houses and light fires inside? Why do you roam around the fields on all fours like animals?
>>
>>140365657
Actual Hungarian here. Your people are garbage.

Bazd ki az anyádat te kurva cigány geci szemét
>>
>>140374956
if you have gypsies in your neighbourhood just put a bike near your gate, leave it open and wait with a gun
>>
>>140365657
If "my big fat gypsy wedding" on TLC has any bits of truth in it, your community is degenerate.

-spend wealth on looking rich instead of saving it to be rich
-high rates of spousal abuse
-drugs & crime
-can't get out of the trailer park into a home with a foundation
-do cheap shoddy work
>>
File: you make my ass laugh.jpg (95KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
you make my ass laugh.jpg
95KB, 960x539px
>>140373283
>One time the guy even told me that the workers wouldn't like a cigan coworker.
There's a goddamn reason they don't!
Blame the carriage niggers stealing copper and children across the country and ruining your image.
Also, that's pretty fucking weird in the first place since I have relatives working in IT and there's a shit ton of gypsies working there.
>Please tell me more about how Romanians don't discriminate based on skin color, you fucking racist piece of shit.
No, we do. But once you prove us wrong, you prove us wrong. You don't get shit from us anymore.
If you see a man dressed like a cop, you're going to think he protects the law until you see him stealing shit.

>Need I remind you, during ww2, Romanians tried to genocide us as well?
Think about it. We've had Hungarians here, literally threatening to destroy our country and set people on fire.
And we still haven't enough reason to treat them as badly as we did you. EVER ASKED YOURSELF WHY? It's because you people have literally don more harm than them.
>kys nazi, solve the hatred in your soul first.
I would if I didn't have to put up with gypsies trying to pickpocket me and throw trash on my street back home!
>>
File: 60878814.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
60878814.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>140365657
How do you like this
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42otWvQ5GkI
Your kind made beautiful cities worth visting not visited. One could go to cassovia for nice cathedral, main square etc. But everyone knows that your kind is in there, everyone knows that your kind gave Cassovia reputation of biggest gypsy ghetto. Why? Because your kind can only fuck sisters, don't work and suck off money WE pay the state.

If you are so proud, take your people out, give them a nice life in America and never come back. You are not hungarian, and you should never be proud for being one. Even Magyarabs are more hungarian than your kind.
>>
>>140366191
>gypsy women

I've seen better looking orcs in lotr
>>
>>140365657
Piszkos cigany buzi
>>
>>140375516
PS- if said Show has no truth in it, your community is shit for playing along with it and not getting righteously outraged at TLC for promoting stereotypes.
>>
That's cool.
My great granddaddy was an Indian chief in southeast Alaska
>>
>>140375516

Just like honeybooboo is a documentary on whites, right? :)
>>
>>140375516
it's true

all of it
>>
>>140365657
Is it true that y'all are from India originally?
>>
>>140368212
>magyar cigány
>>
>>140366191
I would rather marry an american woman than a gypsy.

I live in a location with big gypsy majority, yet I have never seen a good looking gypsy. Don't call them beautiful when you have never seen them.
>>
>>140365657
Only thing about gypsy culture that actually interests me is your fondness for dog meat? do you guys sell it to non-gypsies in Europe or is it kept on the down low?
>>
>>140375983
*Minority. I can't write anymore. Sorry.
>>
>>140374898
>Even the nationalist biker club that puts up the flag monuments at all the old castles was hanging out with the gypsy bikers. Not the Hungary you see on the ((news)) at all.
Back when we had right wing death squads they worked together with local gypsies and Hungarians to protect villages from the flood. You haven't seen any pictures about it outside the far-right media. And even nowadays a lot of towns in gypsy-heavy areas have mayors from Jobbik who actually try to force them to behave in civilized way, go to school and work for their gibs.

>>140375158
Some of them are capable of integrating into normal societies without any force, but it's like niggers. They need authority to keep them in check, and after we switched to democracy police hardly did anything about that, and socialists and especially liberals were all keen on giving them gibs for votes.
>>
File: 1504584650668.gif (1MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1504584650668.gif
1MB, 240x180px
>>140365657
>I have a job as pawn shop owner
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>140365657
ejj morena gitana :D

cigánypol , you're at the worst place
everyones a nazi here

some gypsy girls are reaaaally fine
but you gypsies have to learn to integrate into society, you cant just be criminals ,and steal things all the way while living on gibsmedat
>>
>>140365657
>#proudgypsy #proudhungarian
>#

Thit is not twitter you subhuman
>>
>>140365657
>thatgirl
>gypsy
i know few girls here look exactly like that
>>
>>140366191
t. never seen a gypsy. I wish i was exagerating, but by the time the women pop out 4 kids before the age of 20, they are ALL fucking bloated. Never i have seen a 30+ yeard old gypsy woman that isnt overweight. Then again our gypsies are the "iberian variant" and not the "balkan variant"
>>
>>140375528

Fuck you, my whole experience there was shit. The second train I came to Bucureshti on, an old lady with big bags looked at me (she stunk like shit and I wore clean pants/shirt etc) and said something in Romanian that I couldn't understand and then she said the word cigan and did a fly-swatting motion of her hand in front of me, and then she moved to the other cabin.

And you're telling me romanians are NOT almost all racists filled with hatred for no reason? Wtf reason could a 80 year old woman have to hate me for? This happened to me a few times back home in Szeged, but not a single time in Slovenia or America. Be shamed, romanian racist shit you can't even find a reason for your irrational hate
>>
>>140365657

>Proud full blooded gypsy

>full blooded american

Now you see where that line is crossed? Nobody here is American, they all fucked themselves over back in the old times.

I don't give a shit. I'll go anywhere to make sure my grandchildren wont be mulattos.
>>
>>140376268
Ez az. Menjen a faszomba vissza az India szemétdombra
>>
>>140376440
Why you think we are racist?
Because gypsies are criminals. And they are such a pain in the ass.

With that being said its still better to have gypsies than arabs.
I hate arabs more
>>
>>140376414
They are not any diffirent. They are all ugly.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42otWvQ5GkI
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97p-yaKmjZs&t=10s
>>
>>140365657
>Hungarian gypsy
Wrong, you're not h*ngarian, you're a fucking gypsy subhuman shitskin.
You're illegal alien immigrants from India, you're not hungarian, you're not european, you're filth that needs to be wiped out.
>>
>>140365657

You might fool the burgers, but us europeans know that gypsies are to stupid to use the internet. They make the dumbest nigger fresh from africa look like a genius in comparison.
>>
>>140370805
yes what he said. tell your friends how great it is in america, hopefully, all of them will fuck off for good
>>
>>140375619
Nice vid, here is what happens when gypsy moneylenders arrive to collect debts from other gypsies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq1oGb8mbsU

Also I think gypsies managed to make us sympathetic towards Romanians for the first time since 1918 when they beat a Romanian handball player who played in a Hungarian team to death in 2009.
>>
>>140375972

My mother says that she has always been told that our family came to europe as a pashtun slaves in the Ottoman army, and the army disintegrated somewhere in Transylvania, letting the slaves free. Soon after, a gypsy king was chosen, and I am one of his many descendants, that I know for sure. Some of us are indian, some more north, but after 500+ years in Europe, we are fully European. Now american :) too
>>
>>140365657
gypo Borat child raping faggot detected
>>
>>140376723
>the face of inbreeding on the second vid
Btw do you know how long does a gypsy girl remains a virgin? As long as she is stronger than her younger brother, faster than her older brother and her father is in prison.
>>
>>140376754

I have been told the same all my life, even by my neighbors growing up in Szeged, telling me I dont belong. Fuck you and your racism. I'ts illogical. Many Romanians even tell me that I will never be romanian in romania, even after 50 year. Racist nothing else
>>
>>140365657
>job as pawn shop owner, wife, children, car, house. I mow my lawn, I pay taxes, e

>job
>house
>mow lawn
>pay taxes
>integrated

>gypsy

Nah. No you ain't. by blood maybe. But you are no Roma.
>>
>>140377375

No, I am fully gypsy, and I am also successful. Do not separate the two.
>>
>>140376953
Ohh
>>
>>140376440
>she said the word cigan and did a fly-swatting motion of her hand in front of me, and then she moved to the other cabin.
Hahahaha. Well the old ladies are in fact crazy.

>And you're telling me romanians are NOT almost all racists filled with hatred for no reason?
Wait, you're telling me you came to Romania and saw other gypsies and the way they act, and you think we have no reason to dislike you guys?
Maybe living in filth is standard living for you after all.
>Wtf reason could a 80 year old woman have to hate me for?
An entire lifetime of dealing with your relatives' shit.
>Be shamed, romanian racist shit you can't even find a reason for your irrational hate
Yes, you're definitely right! We're totally irrational and we'll never be reasonable. Please don't come to Romania again.

PS. Americans are VERY polite(the fools). Romanians are straightforward with their displeasure.
>>
>>140377576
>No, I am fully gypsy, and I am also successful. Do not separate the two.

Gadjo
>>
>>140377637

In romonia, my people have no access to education due to extreme propaganda and racism against us, so of course they go to drugs and crime. In Szeged, all the neighborhood children were put in school programs. You hate for no reason. We are just people like you.

I wouldn't waste 2000 to come to Romania, ha! horrible country, horrible people!
>>
>>140377363
Any and every romanian and hungarian would boil you in your gypsy whore mother's blood.
You are subhuman, just a parasite, go back to India.
>>
>>140365657
Gypsies are the worst, and culturally recognizing yourself as a gypsie means you should gas yourself.
t. 5% Gypsie :^(
>>
>>140376929
Even when most of people don't realize that the same problem is in all 3 countries it is true. And all 3 countries are absolutely the same in that way.

People hate them, there is no solution for gypsy problem, they breed within families, they are extremly stupid and they are the reason why we can't have good things.

And yes, even here we have the alt right party trying to teach them and give them job. And I dare to say that majority of people wich voted for them voted them because of gypsies.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9tDc2vFcok
In the video they are patrolling trains... because of "asocials".
>>
>>140365657
There was a pack of gyppo kids in the bus with me today, aged 9-15.
They all smelled terrible and were bragging how they did not go to school, drank alcohol and smoked cigarettes.
Honestly Hitler didn't gas enough of these subhumans
>>
>>140378045

I think norway had a better educational system than this. You are retarded, and racist. by your logic, you should suicide yourself?
>>
>>140376203
No Bert.
>>
>>140376723
I guess its the same shit, different language
>>140377329
This reminds me of the bullshit virtue signaling gypsys here try to spread. They say whites are degenerates who rape little girls and that no gypsy EVER rapes a little girl. They conveniently leave out the fact they marry them even before they reach puberty, mohammed style, so its not sexual abuse to them. And this is a wide practice in their communities
>>
>>140376953
Minden cigány (aki beszélni tud) ugyanazt a számot hímezi-hámozza.
>>
>>140377959
>put gypsies in school programs
>they skip school
>constantly fail classes
>smoke/sniff glue/take drugs in school
>bully and rob from other children
>when the teacher tries to discipline them, their families come in and beat the teacher
Your anti-social behavior is coded in your genetics.
>>
>>140378045
you should kill yourself
>>140378549
>put gypsies in school
>they make noises, conflicts, don't learn, are violent, loud, smelly
>they bring knives and drugs to school
>disrupt every class for the other normal european native human kids
>they ruin everybody else's school experience and education
>>
>>140378549

Nice fake memes. Only 2 of the kids from my neighborhood failed the program until grade 8
>>
Even the self hating leftish beta male in my office despises gypsies. And he is starting to hate niggers thanks to me always pushing nigger related issues to him. To redpill someone you only need to put them in frequent contact with jews/niggers/arabs/gypsies and soon they will start ranting about foreign scum and traitor politicians.
>>
>>140365657
>gypsy
>pawnshop owner
>steals shit and sells it in his shop

you fuckers dont change
>>
>>140365657
why not #proudamerican ?

GTFO you thieving hexing witch people.
>>
File: 1455088758388.jpg (46KB, 302x560px) Image search: [Google]
1455088758388.jpg
46KB, 302x560px
>>140365657

I want gypsy because mysteries are better than answers.

Marry me. Marry me so I can breed you on the lamb.
>>
I didn't know gypsies could take planes desu, bravo Hungarian bro
>>
>>140379971
Hitler would be proud
>>
>>140365657
hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahah
>>
>>140379971
>the absolute state of natsocfags
You are as beta as your drug addict leader.
>>
>>140378523
>sees language
>sees flag

What a turanfag you must be!
>>
File: 1504280841039.gif (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504280841039.gif
1MB, 720x720px
>>140365657
But you eat babys!
>>
>>140365657
>I moved to the US
Good. Stay there.
>>
>>140367175
>Gypsy European/White
You're the definition of Turkish rape babies.
>>
Hahaha

I'm dying, life lived, there is no tomorrow.

>>140380584

My version of a good time makes the world cry.
>>
>>140365657
>So what gives? why do you hate me /pol/?
Literally all the reasons you already know.
>>
>>140370805
This is what a self-hating USR voter looks like.
>[in the US] any human being can achieve greatness if they work hard
LMAO
>>
>>140378275
Hah! One of the founding fathers of norwegian sociology described you ppl. That welleducated norwegians hate on you is no strange things.

You still do the knifefighting thing with short blades?

You have been a wile pest on our continent for 700 years and the only good thing about the future wheter it be sharia law of facisim is that you fuckers will be sendt back to Pooland or beheaded within this generation.
>>
>>140373283
>things that never happened -- the post
>>
>>140365657
Is 'porajmos' another holohoax?
>>
If you want more information about gypsies, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPNzg5gvMTw
>>
>>140365657
Gypsys are European niggers.
>>
>>140370805

Very true. I am american now, no longer European.
>>
>>140365657
You are the stupid version of jews.Totally useless for a white society.Easterners are right to hate you !
>>
>>140371745

ok mr mongol.
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.