[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can SOMEONE explain why China sides with NK??????

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1504051963573.png (46KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1504051963573.png
46KB, 1000x1200px
Can SOMEONE explain why China sides with NK??????
>>
>>140364727
arr rook same
>>
They don't side with them they only trade with NK. Russia and China don't want North Korea to disappear because of refugees flooding into their countries when the war begins.
>>
>>140364727
gommunism
>>
>>140364727
Communists support one another.
>>
Resources and a buffer between them and western occupied SK.
What I don't get is why hasn't China or Russia put a puppet in place? It would be far more advantageous to remove Kim Jong Un and put an operative in power. My guess is that his brother whom was recently assassinated posed as a possible operative and was killed off to avoid the possibility.
>>
>>140364727
bc murica hates it
eventually the will have to help burgers, the NK is becoming too dangerous
>>
>>140364727
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Pretty simple really
>>
>>140364727
It's a facade until they roll into North Korea.
>>
>>140364727
Because China Inc. and The United States Inc. have been fighting a proxy war with each other through their puppet states on the Korean peninsula for fifty fuckin' years, you stupid fuck.

God, you people are fucking retarded. No wonder you're all slaves. You fuckin' deserve nothing less.

You people REALLY ARE that dumb.

Wow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=conZgVhcZNc
>>
>>140365843
wow
>>
>>140365843
you really taught me something
>>
>>140364727
Because its their satellite. Why does USA sides with SK?
>>
>>140365843
BOTH SIDES IN KOREAN WAR WERE CONTROLLED BY THE SAME RUSSIAN GENERALS.

THERE ARE NO COUNTRIES. THERE ARE NO GOVERNMENTS, THERE ARE JUST MASTERS AND LIVESTOCK.
>>
>>140366111
See?

The Russians all know this shit.

THE WHOLE WORLD MARVELS AT AMERICAN IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY.
>>
>>140366631
I'm not even American
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.